PDA

View Full Version : Um...is Carol Vermiel kinda hot??

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 01:11 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/59C94F69B1C94CD5BB0852521DD9E555.JPG?0.2567371048789435

Wow. You make the call...

Brock
05-02-2005, 01:13 PM
You're saying she's a GILF?

mlyonsd
05-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Which one is she?

BigRedChief
05-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Dude, shes like 63 years old.

tomahawk kid
05-02-2005, 01:15 PM
I don't think that's her.

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 01:17 PM
got it from the Chiefs site. YEah, I know he's old, but I don't know anything about her. I figured maybe he married some younger chick. If she is that old, you have to admit she's in pretty good shape...:shrug:

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
You're saying she's a GILF?
ROFL ROFL
ah, no, I wouldn't go that far. I just found this pic of her pretty remarkable, if she is like really old...

Insider
05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
That is not Carol Vermeil... I don't know who it is... But it aint her...

Bob Dole
05-02-2005, 01:22 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/mm/images/dropc/carol_vermeil.jpg

Maybe in a grandmotherly, just-baked-Bob-Dole-a-pie sort of way.

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 01:23 PM
That is not Carol Vermeil... I don't know who it is... But it aint her...

See fer yerself...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2005/05/02/carol_vermeil_goes_red_for_women/

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 01:24 PM

Wow....amazing what a little makup and wardrobe can accomplish... :hmmm:

ROYC75
05-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Here I thought she was blonde....

Dartgod
05-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Wow....amazing what a little makup and wardrobe can accomplish... :hmmm:
They should hire that photographer for the Chiefs cheerleader pics.

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 01:40 PM
They should hire that photographer for the Chiefs cheerleader pics.

Hell yeah...REP!!

Otter
05-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Um...is Carol Vermiel kinda hot??

No, you really need to start getting out more.

Kclee
05-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Which one is she?

chagrin
05-02-2005, 02:03 PM
come on grandma, take out yer dentures, lemme suck on yer gums!

JimNasium
05-02-2005, 02:04 PM

I like pie.

JimNasium
05-02-2005, 02:05 PM

My God, I just noticed the size of the head on that kid in the foreground. Could this be a product of Phil's loins?

beavis
05-02-2005, 02:07 PM
My God, I just noticed the size of the head on that kid in the foreground. Could this be a product of Phil's loins?
It's like an orange on a toothpick!

sparkky
05-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Mrs. V is a very nice person to talk/deal with. I know that personally. Mrs. P is easy to look at and is also pretty nice to talk and deal with.

Pants
05-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Mrs. V is a very nice person to talk/deal with. I know that personally. Mrs. P is easy to look at and is also pretty nice to talk and deal with.

So that's Mrs. Peterson? ROFL

Bob Dole
05-02-2005, 02:12 PM

Good observation. The associated caption on the website reads "Carol Vermeil helps hand out dessert at a holiday dinner for the Boys & Girls with Freakishly Huge Noggins Clubs of Eastern Jackson County that was sponsored by DT Derrick Ransom."

InChiefsHell
05-02-2005, 02:18 PM

Yeah, I mean, I'm not saying I'd do her or anything, but I just thought she was pretty attractive in that pic, and it surprised me I guess...

BigRedChief
05-02-2005, 02:25 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Count Zarth
05-02-2005, 03:34 PM
When I saw her on TV last year she was OLD:

RaiderH8r
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
When I saw her on TV last year she was OLD:
That looks like Dick 4 meal in a wig!!! Yowza!!

Freakishly large heads!! ROFL

Wallcrawler
05-02-2005, 05:55 PM
A little off topic here, but Quinton Caver needs to learn how to dress himself if hes going to be photographed alongside people who are dressed as well as everyone else in that picture.

Everyone is well dressed, then you got ol #52 over there lookin like he got his jeans from the starvation army.

whoman69
05-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Shouldn't this be on the would you thread?

CoMoChief
05-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Shes not hot. Now who is hot is that Grandma off of the Bowflex commercials who claims to be in her 50's.

Bowser
05-02-2005, 06:26 PM
She bought her husband a Porsche. Of course she is hot.

Brock
05-02-2005, 07:31 PM
A little off topic here, but Quinton Caver needs to learn how to dress himself if hes going to be photographed alongside people who are dressed as well as everyone else in that picture.

Everyone is well dressed, then you got ol #52 over there lookin like he got his jeans from the starvation army.

Those jeans probably cost more than the Dockers the other guys are wearing.

dtebbe
05-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Those jeans probably cost more than the Dockers the other guys are wearing.

No, I can guarantee Eddie K. is the man who is dressed in that pic.

DT

Judge Smails
05-02-2005, 07:34 PM

That was offsides. Now he's going to cry himself to sleep on his huge pilla.

dtebbe
05-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Shes not hot. Now who is hot is that Grandma off of the Bowflex commercials who claims to be in her 50's.

You mean the one with the 25 year old pool boy? I bet if she drops her drawers you'd see something that resembled an old wallet.

DT

Baby Lee
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
You mean the one with the 25 year old pool boy? I bet if she drops her drawers you'd see something that resembled an old wallet.

DT
ROFL - talk of whether Mrs. V. was doable had me thinking of when Samantha was dating the old man on Sex and the City. She dug his wealth, his vigor, and his distinguished silver hair. Then she saw his droopy ass as he headed for the bathroom and she bolted.

Fat Elvis
05-02-2005, 07:51 PM

A really fat toothpick.

gblowfish
05-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Oooooh....Mrs V...you're a little monkey woman, aren't ya?
Ahhhhh....bakin' those cookies...feedin' those fat headed little kids...
Yeah...bark like a dog!!! Bark like a dog!!!!!

I apologize.
That's just not right.
Somebody needs to confiscate my copy of Photoshop.
My bad.

Phobia
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM

Doubtful. I don't have any of the male swimmers.

Frazod
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Well, Goldie Hawn is 60, and she still looks pretty good.

Of course, we don't see the Goldie that Kurt wakes up to in the morning.

That said, no, I don't find Mrs. V "hot". :spock:

Nzoner
05-02-2005, 08:26 PM

I apologize.
That's just not right.
My bad.

Ha,and Phil is workin' so hard to get the support of the Chiefs for the planet.

Phobia
05-02-2005, 08:26 PM

I apologize.
That's just not right.
My bad.

I remember when you used to be funny. Now you're simply ill. Heh.

FloridaChief
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Ha,and Phil is workin' so hard to get the support of the Chiefs for the planet.

Much luck to him...

InChiefsHell
05-03-2005, 06:23 AM
Well, obviously this pic of her is probably the exception not the rule. I say again, it's amazing what a little (or alot) of makeup and hairdo can do for a person...remember that the next picture of any hot chick you see...

Bob Dole
05-03-2005, 06:47 AM

University of Arkansas.

Bob Dole
05-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Nope. The answer is still no.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/CF873B3EEC1349ADACA1700BBCBF36C6.JPG?0.27465884704356525

BigRedChief
05-07-2005, 09:30 AM

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/CF873B3EEC1349ADACA1700BBCBF36C6.JPG?0.27465884704356525
now the one on the right. :whackit:

Cochise
05-07-2005, 09:36 AM
now the one on the right. :whackit:

Yeah I'd definitely put it to what's-her-guns there.

InChiefsHell
05-11-2005, 02:02 PM
OK, so we're all in agreement that the origional pic in this thread is just an exceedingly good picture of her then? EIther that or it's not her at all...?

stevieray
05-11-2005, 02:11 PM
OK, so we're all in agreement that the origional pic in this thread is just an exceedingly good picture of her then? EIther that or it's not her at all...?

It's her. I think this thread is in bad taste, based on common courtesy.

The woman is a grandmother...I would think she garners more respect than this.

bkkcoh
05-11-2005, 02:18 PM

But there are a lot of women that look really good when they are dressed up. That isn't a fair judge either. Would I call her a GILF, I am not sure, but she is definitely nice looking, especially for her age. :toast: money has preserved her well.

chagrin
05-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Not into Hag f'ing...but who's the whooah?

bkkcoh
05-11-2005, 03:39 PM

Isn't she one of the designers from the extreme home make over's....

http://a.abc.com/primetime/xtremehome/images/bios/bio_Ramos.jpg

4th and Long
05-11-2005, 03:58 PM
If you ever disrepect our coach's wife like that again, I will make it my personal crusade to lead a campaign of neg repping you into the cellar.

stevie ray is correct when he says this thread is in bad taste. Our coach and his wife deserve to be treated with respect. This thread is the exact opposite of that.

Baby Lee
05-11-2005, 04:05 PM
If you ever disrepect our coach's wife like that again, I will make it my personal crusade to lead a campaign of neg repping you into the cellar.

stevie ray is correct when he says this thread is in bad taste. Our coach and his wife deserve to be treated with respect. This thread is the exact opposite of that.
Just words people. You're gettin' pretty moralistic for a guy who had that drrtygrrl [you know, the butterface that came with her own IROC and Lynrd Skyrnd nightie] as his avatar.

:p

Skip Towne
05-11-2005, 04:13 PM

Buzz off, n00b. If we removed bad taste from the Planet, what would we have left?

4th and Long
05-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Ah, I see how it is. I take the same stance as stevie ray but who gets the heat for it? That's cool. I don't want to be part of the clique anyway.

Baby Lee
05-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Ah, I see how it is. I take the same stance as stevie ray but who gets the heat for it? That's cool. I don't want to be part of the clique anyway.
We KNOW SR is an old fogey. We THOUGHT you were cool. :p

4th and Long
05-11-2005, 04:41 PM
HA! Shows what YOU know! :p

Now maybe if I changed my user name to 4th Down Elvis I might be accepted into the clique ... :hmmm:

Phobia
05-11-2005, 05:24 PM
HA! Shows what YOU know! :p

Now maybe if I changed my user name to 4th Down Elvis I might be accepted into the clique ... :hmmm:

Or maybe we'll just get you two confused. He used to jabber about clique's on the Planet, too. Heh.

I'm not sure I'd have personally created this thread, but I'm not going to censor it. FWIW, I thought the noob was talking about the large breasted brunette rather than CV. You wanna know who IS hot, though? Mrs. Hunt.

|Zach|
05-11-2005, 05:26 PM
This is one wacky thread. That young lady with the green shirt is a winner.

stevieray
05-11-2005, 05:35 PM

ROFL You wish.

I don't know, it just seems uncool....Maybe we ARe just entering an age where nothing is considered out of bounds.

I'd bet that if any of her kids or grandkids saw this, they would'nt like it too much. would any of us like our own mothers to be put under the microscope on the worth of doability?...?

Phil uised to jabber about content for kids..If I remember, GAZ was the one who made a post about it.

chagrin
05-11-2005, 06:13 PM

Hey pal, I'm not the only one here commenting. furthermore, I didn't insult her, I said I am not into that sort of thing, just not in those words exactly. furthermore, I am willing to bet you yourself have entered some offensive text here (offensive to someone) at one point or another. Don't threaten me. I don't appreciate it.

chagrin
05-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Buzz off, n00b. If we removed bad taste from the Planet, what would we have left?

Thank you...I think :shrug:

chagrin
05-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Just words people. You're gettin' pretty moralistic for a guy who had that drrtygrrl [you know, the butterface that came with her own IROC and Lynrd Skyrnd nightie] as his avatar.

:p

again...thank you, I think...

Fairplay
05-11-2005, 06:20 PM

Can i be the grand poo-bah in charge of entertainment and concessions for your campaign?

4th and Long
05-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Can i be the grand poo-bah in charge of entertainment and concessions for your campaign?
Sure. Consider yourself hired. Be warned however that I get a 10% commission on all consessions. :p

Fairplay
05-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Sure. Consider yourself hired. Be warned however that I get a 10% commission on all consessions. :p

I was going to give you 20 percent, so thanks for the job! :)

Count Zarth
05-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Can someone explain to me why Vermeil and his wife deserve so much gosh-darned respect?

stevieray
05-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Can someone explain to me why Vermeil and his wife deserve so much gosh-darned respect?

Because you're supoosed to respect your elders.

Baby Lee
05-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Because you're supoosed to respect your elders.
I could understand if people were talking about taking a dump on her chest or something, but this all started with what remains after several viewings a surprisingly 'hot' picture of her, if it indeed is her in the thread header.

WTF are you gonna do when Pamela Anderson is an old lady? Pretend she didn't really chug Tommy's cock for all the world to see?

Really, not to make a thing of this, but it's been pretty tame on here thus far.

:thumb:

Dayze
05-11-2005, 07:44 PM
yeah, she's hot....in a ' I'd nail her if it meant the Chiefs winning a SB' kind of way.

Mecca
05-12-2005, 05:05 AM
I could understand if people were talking about taking a dump on her chest or something, but this all started with what remains after several viewings a surprisingly 'hot' picture of her, if it indeed is her in the thread header.

WTF are you gonna do when Pamela Anderson is an old lady? Pretend she didn't really chug Tommy's cock for all the world to see?

Really, not to make a thing of this, but it's been pretty tame on here thus far.

:thumb:

Oh man that just made me crack up. If I was old and people were debating this about me I'd find it funny because well I'd be old why the hell would I care? Especially if I was rich Vermiel style.

On a side note we need more pics of the woman in the green shirt........

InChiefsHell
05-12-2005, 08:18 AM
It's her. I think this thread is in bad taste, based on common courtesy.

The woman is a grandmother...I would think she garners more respect than this.

C'mon dude, it's not like I was saying we should put her in the "would you" category. If anything, it's a compliment. Plus, I've never seen a picture of her before this, cuz I don't live in the KC area, so I was a little surprised at her youthful appearence.

Settle down dude. Although, I guess I should have known where the thread would probably go, it's not my fault it went there.

Phobia
05-12-2005, 08:24 AM
C'mon dude, it's not like I was saying we should put her in the "would you" category. If anything, it's a compliment. Plus, I've never seen a picture of her before this, cuz I don't live in the KC area, so I was a little surprised at her youthful appearence.

Settle down dude. Although, I guess I should have known where the thread would probably go, it's not my fault it went there.

I agree. You can't control the direction threads take on this site nor more than I can control them. You take the good with the bad and this one was rather tame in the grand scheme.

Kerberos
05-12-2005, 09:09 AM
I agree. You can't control the direction threads take on this site nor more than I can control them. You take the good with the bad and this one was rather tame in the grand scheme.

:clap:

It is the re-direction of most threads that make this place so ****ing great.

Maybe some don't like it ... but IMO I think it is what makes a great bulletin board.

Some membership boards FORBID you from getting into a thread and going O/T, and you can get anything from a one day to a permanent BAN for doing so.

Most people should know just how good we have it here because we can give our opinions and re-directions without chastise from a moderator.

IMHO

:)

gblowfish
05-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Is it just me, or is Bea Arthur kinda hot?
Is it just me, or is Irene Ryan kinda hot?
Martha Raye?
Betty White?
Mother Teresa?
Bess Truman?
Whistler's Mother????

Bob Dole
05-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Is it just me, or is Bea Arthur kinda hot?
Is it just me, or is Irene Ryan kinda hot?
Martha Raye?
Betty White?
Mother Teresa?
Bess Truman?
Whistler's Mother????

Hell...might as well offend everyone.

http://www.texarkanarocks.com/images/mother.gif