PDA

View Full Version : GTA San Andreas is really freaking fun

alnorth
05-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Just got done setting off a long 10-car chain-reaction explosion.

Thats all.

Saulbadguy
05-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Yea. I just got to the part where you can take over territories...thats been a blast. Then my friend informed me "don't bother doing that..you will just lose them all later". Bleh..oh well, I got lots of guns/ammo/weapons skills by doing it.

Pants
05-02-2005, 08:56 PM
1 month till the good version comes out.

Psyko Tek
05-02-2005, 10:56 PM
it's killin' me to wait but i'll be damned If
I'll buy another one use only console that'll be obsolete inna year

alnorth
05-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Damn it! I hijacked an ambulance and started doing that peramedic mission. After saving 69 people I was rescuing my last patients but a stupid cop rammed me right into my last patient, killing him and failing the mission after an hour of work.

So, obviously I killed the cop and went on a rampage untill the FBI finally hunted my ass down. Good night.

SBK
05-03-2005, 12:31 AM

Ok, what's that mean?

Wallcrawler
05-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Ok, what's that mean?

Not sure, unless he is referring to the second run of the games where all the bugs and glitches have been cleaned out of the game and make it play much smoother.

GTA Vice City's initial run had so many glitches in it that a game save made from data from a disc on the initial run of the game is not compatable with the newer copies.

I had bought Vice City as soon as it came out, completed it 100% and then went to transfer my 100% data to a friend's memory card, and he had bought one of the newer copies of the disc, and it would not recognize the data on my card as Vice City data.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Ok, what's that mean?

he means the pc version which will have improved graphics and a few other extra's from the console versions. I'm psyched too!

SBK
05-03-2005, 01:07 AM
I had this game for awhile, my wife found it and ripped it up and threw it away. Said violent games make violent people....

Dang I miss that game. Stupid thing was when I rented The Punisher, which is 100x more violent, she didn't care. I think it was all the f bombs that really bugged her.

SBK
05-03-2005, 01:08 AM
That game completely reminded me of high school. The language and words they used were spot on.

Gimme dem duckets. HAHA, I hadn't heard that in years!

Pants
05-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Ok, what's that mean?

Yeah, the PC and Xbox versions are coming out in early June. The graphics are gonna kick ass, much longer view distances and having your own tunes is awesome too.

Rausch
05-03-2005, 03:27 AM
I played it for a about 2 weeks and got bored.

I expected a better game than III and instead I got the exact same graphics and NWA does GTA...

Wallcrawler
05-03-2005, 03:31 AM
I had this game for awhile, my wife found it and ripped it up and threw it away. Said violent games make violent people....

Dang I miss that game. Stupid thing was when I rented The Punisher, which is 100x more violent, she didn't care. I think it was all the f bombs that really bugged her.

She was bothered by the F bombs in SA??

I dont know which level on The Punisher she watched you play, but that game has some SERIOUS f bomb usage.

Taco John
05-03-2005, 03:36 AM

Wait a minute... Is this Xboxers talk for "it's coming to Xbox soon" or are you just kidding around?

Taco John
05-03-2005, 03:38 AM
it's killin' me to wait but i'll be damned If
I'll buy another one use only console that'll be obsolete inna year

If I didn't have an Xbox today, I would be looking forward right now to buying one tomorrow...

Pants
05-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Wait a minute... Is this Xboxers talk for "it's coming to Xbox soon" or are you just kidding around?

Coming out for Xbox and PC on June 6.

Dartgod
05-03-2005, 06:17 AM

You should have bashed her skull in.

Saulbadguy
05-03-2005, 06:26 AM
I played it for a about 2 weeks and got bored.

I expected a better game than III and instead I got the exact same graphics and NWA does GTA...
SA is 100 times better than III. Its a totally different game.

jarjar
05-03-2005, 08:21 AM
GTA Rocks in all incarnations. I'm down with SA foo

KCTitus
05-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Agree with Rausch...maybe Ive outgrown it, but SA burned me out in less than 2 weeks. The last time my friends and I sat down to play, it lasted 15 minutes.

jspchief
05-03-2005, 08:31 AM

That's freaking pathetic. You should get your balls back out her purse before she ruins your entire life.