PDA

View Full Version : FWIW I just realized that Will Shields could make more history this year.

C-Mac
05-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I dont remember this being mentioned before, but Will Shields is sitting at 176 consecutive games played in which he is third on the list. The all time Chiefs record is 186 games held by none other than Hall of Famer Jan Stenerud. This means that if they dont count pre-season, he should break the all time Chiefs consecutive games record at Arrowhead vs. the SuperBowl Champion Patriots. Kind of fitting and it couldnt happen to a better guy.
:thumb:

philfree
05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
I dont remember this being mentioned before, but Will Shields is sitting at 176 consecutive games played in which he is third on the list. The all time Chiefs record is 186 games held by none other than Hall of Famer Jan Stenerud. This means that if they dont count pre-season, he should break the all time Chiefs consecutive games record at Arrowhead vs. the SuperBowl Champion Patriots. Kind of fitting and it couldnt happen to a better guy.
:thumb:

What an Iron Man! He needs to stick around for two more years so he can top 200 in a row.

PhilPFree:arrow:

DaKCMan AP
05-02-2005, 10:18 PM
He also has 191 games played. The Chiefs record is held by Nick Lowery with 212 (I think). He's getting close to that record as well.

C-Mac
05-02-2005, 10:27 PM
He already owns:
-Most Games Started 175
-Most Consecutive games Started 175