PDA

View Full Version : A little help please

DenverChief
05-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I wanna throw this bad boy in my sig but can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong

thanks

<!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
<P ALIGN=LEFT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/hcodea.js">
</script>
</p>
<!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003, 2004-->

http://codeamber.org/get_ticker.cgi

Phobia
05-03-2005, 07:18 PM
We no longer allow HTML in sigs. Too much potential for abuse.

Saulbadguy
05-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Thats really annoying.

DenverChief
05-03-2005, 07:19 PM
We no longer allow HTML in sigs. Too much potential for abuse.

ahh

DenverChief
05-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Thats really annoying.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/crossed.gif

Phobia
05-03-2005, 07:24 PM
FWIW, we'll allow HTML in sigs again as one of the features of subscribers in the fall. But, the way all users are grouped now prevents us enabling that feature. A troll could come along and cause all kinds of trouble.

DenverChief
05-03-2005, 07:25 PM
FWIW, we'll allow HTML in sigs again as one of the features of subscribers in the fall. But, the way all users are grouped now prevents us enabling that feature. A troll could come along and cause all kinds of trouble.
:thumb: thanks can't wait :)

Saulbadguy
05-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Thats a good idea.

Question: Will subscribers still have ads? Could non-subscribers get say.."more ads"?

Phobia
05-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Thats a good idea.

Question: Will subscribers still have ads? Could non-subscribers get say.."more ads"?

Don't know the exact format yet. We're not yet in implimentation. Maybe generic google ads will be removed for subscribers and our own paid advertisers would be the only ads subscribers see. I dunno for sure yet.

Saulbadguy
05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Don't know the exact format yet. We're not yet in implimentation. Maybe generic google ads will be removed for subscribers and our own paid advertisers would be the only ads subscribers see. I dunno for sure yet.
Alright. If you ever want to prod me for ideas, i'd be delighted to "help out" in any way possible. Or i'll just let you know what I think regardless if you care or not. I'm good at that.

Phobia
05-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Alright. If you ever want to prod me for ideas, i'd be delighted to "help out" in any way possible. Or i'll just let you know what I think regardless if you care or not. I'm good at that.

Sure. Sounds great. I'll probably host a few public brainstorm sessions on the board before we go live. There will also likely be some growing pains. But, we're looking out for the best interests of the site so I think it will be a productive change.

Saulbadguy
05-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Sure. Sounds great. I'll probably host a few public brainstorm sessions on the board before we go live. There will also likely be some growing pains. But, we're looking out for the best interests of the site so I think it will be a productive change.
That is what is truly great about this board. Each member has input in to what goes in to building it, which I love.

Phobia
05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
FWIW, those Royals tix never arrived. Dunno what to tell you. Heh.

Saulbadguy
05-03-2005, 07:56 PM
FWIW, those Royals tix never arrived. Dunno what to tell you. Heh.
That sucks. Lost in the mail, I suppose. Next time i'll send them with delivery confirmation, like I should have to begin with. I've got other interesting stuff that would do well in auctions, if they could get autographed somehow. If you ever have access to the players for any events, let me know.