PDA

View Full Version : I think Paula is screwed..no pun intended.

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 09:42 PM
The report on Paula Abdul is pretty daming including receipts and phone logs and eyewitnesses. I wonder if she will be fired immediately.

Ninjaman
05-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Why does she need to be fired ?

Her buddy didn't win the contest.

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Why does she need to be fired ?

Her buddy didn't win the contest.

Pick your reasons. Sex with a contestant, coaching the contestant, buying the contestant clothes and cellphones.

Count Alex's Losses
05-04-2005, 09:51 PM
I believe most of it. The guys is a sleazebag slimeball, but...hard to argue with the evidence I'm seeing.

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 09:53 PM
I believe most of it. The guys is a sleazebag slimeball, but...hard to argue with the evidence I'm seeing.

It is no coincedence that he has a book coming out and an album so he needs all of the publicity he can get. Hell I don't remember this guy anyway.

But you are right the evidence is pretty overwhelming IMO.

Count Alex's Losses
05-04-2005, 09:55 PM
It is no coincedence that he has a book coming out and an album so he needs all of the publicity he can get. Hell I don't remember this guy anyway.

But you are right the evidence is pretty overwhelming IMO.

One thing I will say: I don't think this guy is a very good singer.

ENDelt260
05-04-2005, 09:55 PM
One thing I will say: I don't think this guy is a very good singer.
At least he was smart enough to develop a backup plan.

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 09:56 PM

Very true.

Count Alex's Losses
05-04-2005, 09:58 PM

Well, I think you can find alot of not-so-great singers in the industry like this guy. But people buy the music so....whatever.

Ooh! Bottled water scandal next week! Buy a ****ing Brita filter, morons.

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Well, I think you can find alot of not-so-great singers in the industry like this guy. But people buy the music so....whatever.

I think that is why he decided to speak so the 100 people that like him can buy his album and he can get his extra 15 minutes of fame.

I can't wait for the bottle water scandal I bet they will come to the conclusion tap water is better.

CanadianChief
05-04-2005, 10:03 PM

"You're bottled water could be killing you and your family....next week at nine."

papasmurf
05-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Can you spell National Enquirer? Garbage in garbage out.

KCWolfman
05-04-2005, 10:17 PM
I haven't seen Paula Abdul since she gave a break to Arsenio Hall and let him in a video.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-04-2005, 10:18 PM
The best thing about this whole fiasco is that this loser accusing her of all this is from Topeka! Local boy making it big! :clap:

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 10:24 PM
I haven't seen Paula Abdul since she gave a break to Arsenio Hall and let him in a video.

No kidding? I thought since you are big Sara Mclaughlin fan you would watch American Idol. :p

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 10:26 PM
The best thing about this whole fiasco is that this loser accusing her of all this is from Topeka! Local boy making it big! :clap:

So is Topeka going to claim him?

Iowanian
05-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I didn't watch it.........I figure the guy is just looking to add 2 minutes to his 15min clock.

he didn't win. I don't care if Paula Abdul is getting some young dong...........I don't care if if that Randy guy is eating more buns than a bag of bigmacs.

KCWolfman
05-04-2005, 10:31 PM
No kidding? I thought since you are big Sara Mclaughlin fan you would watch American Idol. :p
Naw, I leave reality TV and soaps for you girls.

However, nice slam - a definite 8.7 on a 10 scale

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 10:32 PM
I didn't watch it.........I figure the guy is just looking to add 2 minutes to his 15min clock.

he didn't win. I don't care if Paula Abdul is getting some young dong...........I don't care if if that Randy guy is eating more buns than a bag of bigmacs.

I don't either but when she is coaching him and telling what songs to choose and what clothes to wear that represents an unfair advantage for everyone else.

dirk digler
05-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Naw, I leave reality TV and soaps for you girls.

However, nice slam - a definite 8.7 on a 10 scale

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Fat Elvis
05-04-2005, 10:41 PM

What was the bar where they filming the interview with his folks? You could tell it was a local place. I thought I saw a Chiefs jersey on the wall and some guy had on a Montana jersey at the bar.

Frankie
05-04-2005, 11:14 PM

None of that proves "coaching" and extra help. I think the guy is having his 15 minutes and wants to sell a book. Sleeping with young wannabes is far from a new thing in Hollywood. Especially with the new trend of the older female celecrities having boytoys. I doubt if she will get fired.

Frankie
05-04-2005, 11:18 PM

But did he make it big? I guess we need to ask Paula? ;) :p

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-05-2005, 08:23 AM
What was the bar where they filming the interview with his folks? You could tell it was a local place. I thought I saw a Chiefs jersey on the wall and some guy had on a Montana jersey at the bar.

I have no idea, I have never seen American Idol, not one episode.... I am just hearing about all this stuff through the news.

All this exsposure reminds of the very first "The Bachelor" show, the girl that won it was from my hometown of Chanute. Not sure if it was good for the image of the town though! :shake:

munkey
05-05-2005, 08:58 AM
he didn't win. I don't care if Paula Abdul is getting some young dong...........

Exactly....I could see how something like it could impact the show if the guy actually won but he didn't so who cares.

Iowanian
05-05-2005, 10:42 AM
What it sounds to me like, is that her Coot-control is better than her advice on song selection and wardrobe.

That Simon guy was probably putting Pipe to Ghey Akin too.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 10:45 AM
The report on Paula Abdul is pretty daming including receipts and phone logs and eyewitnesses. I wonder if she will be fired immediately.

Eyewitnesses!?!?!?

Kinky little thing isn't she?

philfree
05-05-2005, 10:46 AM
I don't give a shit 'cause IMO all those Hoolywood types are nothing but whores anyways but this thread is worthless without Paula pics.

PhilFree:arrow:

Mr. Laz
05-05-2005, 10:47 AM
is the guy over 18?

is paula a real judge ... meaning does she decide who wins or loses?

did this guy win because of favoritism from paula?

i don't watch the show but from what i can tell those 3 "judges" are nothing more than t.v. commentators designed to segway between the contestants. All the votes are from the callers.

so who cares whether she's giving it up or not :shrug:

Bob Dole
05-05-2005, 10:51 AM
so who cares whether she's giving it up or not :shrug:

Bob Dole is happy to know it's available.

jynni
05-05-2005, 10:53 AM

But they actually didn't prove or show anything. A cash receipt for cloths? Phone record with no proof that it was indeed Paula's number. Interviews with Corey's family and friends.

That and the fact that all the AI2 contestant lived in one house together. Someone would have noticed if Corey was going on overnight visits.

Mr. Laz
05-05-2005, 10:55 AM
I don't give a shit 'cause IMO all those Hoolywood types are nothing but whores anyways
and how is them getting paid to do their job anymore "whore-ish" that you getting paid to do yours?

lazarus
~thinks phil would suk some major dong for 20 million per movie~

philfree
05-05-2005, 11:40 AM
and how is them getting paid to do their job anymore "whore-ish" that you getting paid to do yours?

lazarus
~thinks phil would suk some major dong for 20 million per movie~

You're full of it buddy 4321

PhilFree:arrow:

MOhillbilly
05-05-2005, 12:30 PM
society suckers

munkey
05-05-2005, 12:34 PM
society suckers

You ain't kidding...

Raiderhader
05-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Bob Dole is happy to know it's available.

LOL!

vailpass
05-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Here is a picture of the accuser, who now says he will not cooperate with FOX as they try to investigate his allegations. http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/05/tv.americanidol.abc.ap/index.html
The guy is a BS'er trying to make a quick buck. Nice hat there ghey boy..

ptlyon
05-05-2005, 01:29 PM
But did he make it big? I guess we need to ask Paula? ;) :p

Don't know if he did, but I bet she did

Deberg_1990
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
So anyone planning on buying "Paulatics" when its released?? I thought it was a catchy little ditty....

KCChiefsMan
05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
lucky f*cker, I'd love to get with Paula

KCChiefsMan
05-05-2005, 06:06 PM
The guy is a BS'er trying to make a quick buck. Nice hat there ghey boy..

F-ing brilliant!!

sleep with a very attractive older woman, and get finally for once the guy gets the spoils in these situations.....I'm tired to seeing younger hot women marry old rich men to get money.

Thig Lyfe
05-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Can't we move this to the American Idol forum?

Deberg_1990
05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
lucky f*cker, I'd love to get with Paula

Exactly, WTF is this dudes problem?? He lived the dream of practically every guy in America and now he wants to whine about it??

FringeNC
05-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Do men actually watch that show? I'd like to see a ratings breakdown by age/sex.

Thig Lyfe
05-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Do men actually watch that show? I'd like to see a ratings breakdown by age/sex.

Well, not real men at least.

KCChiefsMan
05-05-2005, 06:16 PM

my ex-girlfriend made me watch it with her, haven't watched it since we broke up

KCWolfman
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
my ex-girlfriend made me watch it with her, haven't watched it since we broke up
I would have dumped her for that too.

ENDelt260
05-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Exactly, WTF is this dudes problem?? He lived the dream of practically every guy in America and now he wants to whine about it??
No, now he wants to make money off of it. The only way to sweeten getting laid is getting paid for it.

Calcountry
05-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Do men actually watch that show? I'd like to see a ratings breakdown by age/sex.Sure, Carry Undertow has a nice ass.

Valiant
05-05-2005, 07:23 PM
That and it is sweeps week next week... Nothing better then a scandal...

Frankie
05-06-2005, 08:33 AM
No, now he wants to make money off of it. The only way to sweeten getting laid is getting paid for it.
You whore! ;) :p

Frankie
05-06-2005, 08:34 AM
That and it is sweeps week next week... Nothing better then a scandal...
Bottom line! :thumb: