Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:07 PM
NFL Network

Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
7-0 Colts.

jspchief
05-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Watch the second half. Manning runs play action on almost every single play, but they don't run the ball a single time in the second half. Even so, our D bites on the play fake every time.

It's the most disgusting display of lack of discipline I've ever seen. The fact that either our players couldn't figure it out, or our coaches couldn't get them to figure it out is what made me realize we had one of the worst defenses in NFL history.

Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Watch the second half. Manning runs play action on almost every single play, but they don't run the ball a single time in the second half. Even so, our D bites on the play fake every time.

It's the most disgusting display of lack of discipline I've ever seen. The fact that either our players couldn't figure it out, or our coaches couldn't get them to figure it out is what made me realize we had one of the worst defenses in NFL history.

Ugh.

I do have a good feeling about this game though.

;)

7-7 now.

Count Zarth
05-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't want the D biting on play fakes when we're up 17.

Hopefully some veteran leadership like Knight will take care of it

jspchief
05-04-2005, 10:16 PM
We actually kicked their asses for 90% of that game. It was nowhere near as close as the score would indicate.

I just remember rewatching the game and being furious at our D in the second half.

Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:18 PM
We actually kicked their asses for 90% of that game. It was nowhere near as close as the score would indicate.

I just remember rewatching the game and being furious at our D in the second half.

Hey Bartee just missed an INT.

Does he even have one career pick?

jspchief
05-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't want the D biting on play fakes when we're up 17.

Hopefully some veteran leadership like Knight will take care of itThats the thing. Our safeties never figured it out. And it never occured to our coaches to point it out.

Bowser
05-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey Bartee just missed an INT.

Does he even have one career pick?

Nope. Not one.

We've had the discussion of Bartee's place in the history of the NFL corner before, and my stance is when you add his tenure in the league, number of touchdown's he has allowed, how many games he has started, and the fact that he has nonadazilch picks, it equals up to him being arguably the worst corner ever.

But hey, he did sack Michael Vick!

Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Thats the thing. Our safeties never figured it out. And it never occured to our coaches to point it out.

I'm only partially paying attention but some KC coach just told a defensive player.

"Make sure you play the run first."

Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:30 PM

I hope he didn't catch anything.

Bowser
05-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I hope he didn't catch anything.

ROFL

That's it! He has herpes of the fingers! He can't get a grip on the ball......

jspchief
05-04-2005, 10:35 PM
I hope he didn't catch anything.I was hoping for just the opposite.

He hasn't shown the ability to catch anything yet, so I wouldn't worry.

Michael Michigan
05-04-2005, 10:38 PM
I was hoping for just the opposite.

He hasn't shown the ability to catch anything yet, so I wouldn't worry.

ROFL

William Bartee, he can't even catch herpes.

Raiderhader
05-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Nope. Not one.

We've had the discussion of Bartee's place in the history of the NFL corner before, and my stance is when you add his tenure in the league, number of touchdown's he has allowed, how many games he has started, and the fact that he has nonadazilch picks, it equals up to him being arguably the worst corner ever.

Speaking of which, does anybody have that game on tape? One of the few highlights last year and I missed it because I was in a car on my way to Florida for business. And what really sucks, I had an opportunity for a couple of tickets to that game the day before I left.

My priorities almost switched. I kick myself now for keeping them as they were.

Ghost
05-04-2005, 10:59 PM

What, you chose the job and having money to eat instead of going to a football game? Let's not get this out of perspective, I know you are an an unadulterated Chiefs fan through and through, but let me play jiminy cricket here on your shoulder, and pat you on the back for making the brave and *cough* correct choice...

alanm
05-04-2005, 11:04 PM
It's on again at 2:00am Central. 1:00 my time. :)

Count Zarth
05-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Speaking of which, does anybody have that game on tape? One of the few highlights last year and I missed it because I was in a car on my way to Florida for business. And what really sucks, I had an opportunity for a couple of tickets to that game the day before I left.

I have it on DVD...

Chan93lx50
05-05-2005, 06:47 AM
I have it on DVD...

Torrent that SOB then!

Kerberos
05-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Nope. Not one.

He'll be an inductee to the CHIEFS and the NFL Hall of Shame.

The one player we have that all the NFL highlight reels will show him getting burned and chasing a reciever down the field 10 steps behind since he has no real big UPSIDE or positive highlights.

:D