PDA

View Full Version : It really stinks that Barber

Tuckdaddy
05-05-2005, 08:15 AM
may not be a able to play. I was really hyped when we signed him and even though the defense really got no better he has passion to lay a hit. I will always remenber him knocking the crap out of Gannon on Monday night football.

Tough luck for him.

cookster50
05-05-2005, 08:18 AM
I can't really recall a good play Barber had.

jspchief
05-05-2005, 08:24 AM
I can't really recall a good play Barber had. Other than the sack that ended Gannon's career, neither can I. I do however, have some clear memories of him missing tackles, and not wrapping up. One particular one involved a shoulder tackle against a QB on the sideline, and he bounced right off the QB, who proceeded down the field for the first down.

Much like Fujita, I think he could benefit greatly from improved talent around him, but his poor tackling really stands out in my mind.

C-Mac
05-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Barber did very well with the Eagles when he had a supporting cast, and now that The Chiefs appear to have a similar cast, I also think he would excell with Gunther.(if he get his health back)

Radar Chief
05-05-2005, 08:25 AM
may not be a able to play. I was really hyped when we signed him and even though the defense really got no better he has passion to lay a hit. I will always remenber him knocking the crap out of Gannon on Monday night football.

Tough luck for him.

Iíll always remember him for his inability to wrap up on the tackle.

C-Mac
05-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Other than the sack that ended Gannon's career, neither can I. I do however, have some clear memories of him missing tackles, and not wrapping up. One particular one involved a shoulder tackle against a QB on the sideline, and he bounced right off the QB, who proceeded down the field for the first down.

Much like Fujita, I think he could benefit greatly from improved talent around him, but his poor tackling really stands out in my mind.

He was injured much of the time he played, but I can remember a key intereption, the Gannon sack and ............I got nothing.

jspchief
05-05-2005, 08:34 AM
He was injured much of the time he played....

They must have been injuries that required the doctor to tape both his arms to his sides. That would explain why he never used them when tackling.

BigChiefFan
05-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Other than the sack that ended Gannon's career, neither can I. I do however, have some clear memories of him missing tackles, and not wrapping up. One particular one involved a shoulder tackle against a QB on the sideline, and he bounced right off the QB, who proceeded down the field for the first down.

On MNF last year, in the Preseason against the Rams, Barber looked like a beast out there. He had the pick that was a big momentum changer in the game. He's had his moments for good plays.

eazyb81
05-05-2005, 08:49 AM
I don't know why people are so upset that Barber might not play this year, Bell and DJ would start over him anyways. Gun is deadset on playing Bell at OLB, I trust his expertise.

philfree
05-05-2005, 09:03 AM
I think Barber's over rated. People post that he was good with the Eagles but he was only there for a year I think and before that he was a Redskin. Last year when the season opened he was on the field and all he did was give up his backside responsibility allowing us to get burnt with boots and cut backs. He was as much to blame as Mitchell for our lack of D in 2004. If he's healthy he's on the team but he may not be starter by the time it's all said and done.

PhilFree:arrow:

ROYC75
05-05-2005, 09:11 AM
I have been disappointed in Barber since he showed up.....

Overrated is the best word to use.

philfree
05-05-2005, 09:13 AM
I have been disappointed in Barber since he showed up.....

Overrated is the best word to use.

For me he's over rated.......

PhilFree:arrow:

Mr. Laz
05-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Barber did very well with the Eagles when he had a supporting cast, and now that The Chiefs appear to have a similar cast, I also think he would excell with Gunther.(if he get his health back)
we have no idea what kind of "cast" we have yet

Mr. Laz
05-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Gun is deadset on playing Bell at OLB
Really??

interesting .... how often do you and gunther talk?

eazyb81
05-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Really??

interesting .... how often do you and gunther talk?

hardy har har....

Did you not read the Q&A with Gun? He wants Bell at OLB so he can get in the backfield and create havoc.

Mr. Laz
05-05-2005, 09:52 AM
hardy har har....

Did you not read the Q&A with Gun? He wants Bell at OLB so he can get in the backfield and create havoc.
:D

well ... the way you said "deadset" sounded as if you had some kind of insider knowledge.

ooo ... sorry about the Insider word ... wonder if espn will come after me? :hmmm:

eazyb81
05-05-2005, 09:54 AM
ooo ... sorry about the Insider word ... wonder if espn will come after me? :hmmm:
they have that word copywrited you know.

bricks
05-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Passion to lay a hit? Other than the hit he lay on Gannon, I never recall Shawn Barber ever laying out people. I, like jspchief think his tackling is awful. The guy has bad tackling technique, and misses a lot of tackles. He has no heart, intensity, and desire, doesn't play with it anyway. I recall so many times where I saw Shawn Barber jogging to make a play, and it was pathetic. I also recall so many times where he misread plays causing defensive breakdowns in our schemes. The guy has done possibly everything awful that a bad defense can ask for. Other than his coverage abilities, his overall game is terrible. He has been a big dissapointment since we went down after our 9-0 streak. Big big time dispointment. I think he is overrated, plus, he's getting old, and coming off an injury. The Chiefs should release him, they are better off with Fox or Fujita, seriously.

TRR
05-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Barber has been good with the Eagles and the Redskins. Shawn Barber is a proven OLB in the NFL. Simply put, posters don't know what they are talking about if they say Barber is no good. The stats say otherwise.

I remember that shoulder tackle on the QB. Maybe that was because he was playing with a broken (casted) thumb on one hand, and a dislocated ring finger on the other? Barber has had a lot of problems with injuring his hands the last couple of seasons in KC.

If Barber were 100 percent healthy, he would be in the starting lineup somewhere. The guy can play football.

eazyb81
05-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Barber has been good with the Eagles and the Redskins. Shawn Barber is a proven OLB in the NFL. Simply put, posters don't know what they are talking about if they say Barber is no good. The stats say otherwise.

I remember that shoulder tackle on the QB. Maybe that was because he was playing with a broken (casted) thumb on one hand, and a dislocated ring finger on the other? Barber has had a lot of problems with injuring his hands the last couple of seasons in KC.

If Barber were 100 percent healthy, he would be in the starting lineup somewhere. The guy can play football.

I don't think anyone is really saying he flat out sucks, just that he wouldn't start right now for us. Who would you want to start him over at OLB, Bell or DJ? I know you don't want Bell playing OLB, but based on Gun's Q&A that is what is going to happen.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 11:51 AM

Yep! Barber and Fujita. Starting LB's on one of the crappiest defenses in the league the past two to three years.

MOhillbilly

Kc aint even remotely close to anything the iggles ever put on the D side of the ball.

TRR
I don't think anyone is really saying he flat out sucks, just that he wouldn't start right now for us. Who would you want to start him over at OLB, Bell or DJ? I know you don't want Bell playing OLB, but based on Gun's Q&A that is what is going to happen.

Based on Gun's Q&A, he said nobody has a position right now at LB. He flat out said there will be no set depth/position chart throughout training camp.

All Gun said about Bell is that he never played MLB in Pitt's 3-4 scheme. That's all he said.

jspchief
05-05-2005, 11:52 AM

If Barber were 100 percent healthy, he would be in the starting lineup somewhere. The guy can play football.I don't give a sh*t if he was good for other teams. I also don't gibe a sh*t if his fingers are hurt.

He's played like sh*t since he's been in KC, and he's tackled like sh*t since he's been in KC.

He hasn't been able to get the job done since he's been here. If he's so injured that he can't tackle anyone, he shouldn't be on the field. I was as high on Barber as anyone when we got him. But the fact is, he's done nothing but disappoint since he got here.

TRR
05-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Yep! Barber and Fujita. Starting LB's on one of the crappiest defenses in the league the past two to three years.

I'm glad you informed me that 2 players make up an 11 man defense.

TRR
05-05-2005, 11:53 AM
I don't give a sh*t if he was good for other teams. I also don't gibe a sh*t if his fingers are hurt.

He's played like sh*t since he's been in KC, and he's tackled like sh*t since he's been in KC. He hasn't been able to get the job done since he's been here. If he's so injured thathe can't tackle anyone, he shouldn't be on the field. I was as high on Barber as anyone when we got him. But the fact is, he's done nothing but disappoint since he got here.

112 tackles season with 5 sacks and an INT isn't considered sh*t, but if that's how you see it.

keg in kc
05-05-2005, 11:54 AM
112 tackles season with 5 sacks and an INT isn't considered sh*t, but if that's how you see it.Yeah, that has "Pro Bowl" written all over it.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 11:55 AM

I'm ready to get rid of 4 or 5 more starters, not just those 2.

Hicks... gone
Woods... out of here
Wesley... see ya
Bartee/McCleon... Buh-bye

eazyb81
05-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Based on Gun's Q&A, he said nobody has a position right now at LB. He flat out said there will be no set depth/position chart throughout training camp.

All Gun said about Bell is that he never played MLB in Pitt's 3-4 scheme. That's all he said.

So far it seems pretty obvious to me that Gun will play Bell at ROLB, Barber's old spot. Of course anything can change, but that seems to be what he is thinking.

Based on that assumption, Barber does not have a starting spot on this defense.

TRR
05-05-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm ready to get rid of 4 or 5 more starters, not just those 2.

Hicks... gone
Woods... out of here
Wesley... see ya
Bartee/McCleon... Buh-bye

But the fact of the matter is Hicks will be starting, Woods or Wesley will be starting, and McCleon will be the nickel/dime CB according to Vermeil.

jspchief
05-05-2005, 11:57 AM
112 tackles season with 5 sacks and an INT isn't considered sh*t, but if that's how you see it.Congratulations. He's Scott Fujita, an average LB. Thanks for making my point.

TRR
05-05-2005, 11:58 AM
So far it seems pretty obvious to me that Gun will play Bell at ROLB, Barber's old spot. Of course anything can change, but that seems to be what he is thinking.

Based on that assumption, Barber does not have a starting spot on this defense.

It's not obvious at all. You show me where he said he would play Bell at OLB and I'll send you a $1,000 check. All he said was that Bell had played OLB at Pitt in a 3-4 scheme. Then he went on to say that Bell as well as every other LB will have floating positions throughout T.C

Coogs
112 tackles season with 5 sacks and an INT isn't considered sh*t, but if that's how you see it.

As DV said a couple of years ago.... "every team has a leading tackler".

If Fujita was so good, why did he not receive a contract offer from anyone this off-season? Why was no team willing to part with a mid-round draft pick to get him on their roster?

TRR
Congratulations. He's Scott Fujita, an average LB. Thanks for making my point.

That season right there is on par with every other OLB in the league. Do your homework.

TRR
05-05-2005, 11:59 AM

If Fujita was so good, why did he not receive a contract offer from anyone this off-season? Why was no team willing to part with a mid-round draft pick to get him on their roster?

Because he had ankle surgery.

Kind of like Ty Law?

jspchief
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
That season right there is on par with every other OLB in the league. Do your homework.Homework for what? His tackling skill have been crap since he's been at KC. Period. Where are the stats for shoulder tackles that don't bring the guy down, so I can do that homework?

You say he's been good for the Eagles and Skins, but the reality is he's been average for all the teams he's played for. I never said he sucks. I just said he was a poor tackler and has played like sh*t since he's been in KC.

If you think he's a good tackler, fine. We simply disagree. I have a feeling more people agree with me, but it doesn't really matter.

eazyb81
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
It's not obvious at all. You show me where he said he would play Bell at OLB and I'll send you a $1,000 check. All he said was that Bell had played OLB at Pitt in a 3-4 scheme. Then he went on to say that Bell as well as every other LB will have floating positions throughout T.C

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/11496020.htm

"Cunningham's specific plans for Bell, Johnson and the rest of the linebackers are sketchy and flexible. After the Chiefs initially indicated Bell would start in the middle, Cunningham tentatively has him as right outside linebacker and has Johnson competing with Scott Fujita_if Fujita is healthy - on the left side. Kawika Mitchell is the starter in the middle."

Just make that check out to EazyB81, you can postdate it until next week if you need to.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 12:07 PM
But the fact of the matter is Hicks will be starting, Woods or Wesley will be starting, and McCleon will be the nickel/dime CB according to Vermeil.

I'm not arguing that point. My point is that our defense flat out sucks. 2 years ago, the great debate was "scheme vs talent". Scheme won out. And last season it became apparent the wrong side of the debate was the winner. It was talent. Hands down landslide winner too!

I want them all gone.

And FWIW, your Fjuita>Mitchell thing says pretty much the same thing as this...

... does it not?

bricks
05-05-2005, 12:08 PM

No kidding? Vermeil is a statistics goon, and such a genius. :rolleyes:

you have a point about Fujita. He's not all that good, but, ok, I guess to be the Chiefs 3rd best LB.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:08 PM
That season right there is on par with every other OLB in the league. Do your homework.

It seems you praise everyone on our defense over the last 2 years. I could care less how many sacks or tackles Fujita or Barber had.

We had the worst run defense one year, and the worst pass D the next.

Both are inconsistent and both should be replaced.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:09 PM

Kind of like Ty Law?

He underwent ankle surgery AFTER he signed his one-year offer.

Nice try though.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 12:09 PM

Kind of like Ty Law?

Not hardly. Who knew Fujita was having ankle surgery before he resigned with the Chiefs?

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:11 PM

"Cunningham's specific plans for Bell, Johnson and the rest of the linebackers are sketchy and flexible. After the Chiefs initially indicated Bell would start in the middle, Cunningham tentatively has him as right outside linebacker and has Johnson competing with Scott Fujita_if Fujita is healthy - on the left side. Kawika Mitchell is the starter in the middle."

Just make that check out to EazyB81, you can postdate it until next week if you need to.

Oh..snap.

I expect a Taco-like spin job from TRR on this one.

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:11 PM
He underwent ankle surgery AFTER he signed his one-year offer.

Nice try though.

He couldn't pass a physical with any other team. Vermeil said so himself.

It wasn't a try...it was fact.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 12:12 PM

Just curious, but weren't a lot of Fujita's tackles at the end of 8 yard gains?

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:13 PM

Yeah, I'm sure interested teams are going to take Vermeil's word for it instead of bringing him in themselves if they are interested. :rolleyes:

The Chiefs and Steelers had Ty Law in and he couldn't pass a physical.

It wasn't a fact. Your problem is you take your OPINIONS and try to pass them off as fact.

Make sure you let us all know when you cut that check for a G to Easy.

jspchief
It seems you praise everyone on our defense over the last 2 years. I could care less how many sacks or tackles Fujita or Barber had.

We had the worst run defense one year, and the worst pass D the next.

Both are inconsistent and both should be replaced.Do your homework! Barber had 112 tackles! He only allowed 5.2 yards per carry!

TRR

My God, I could have sworn you said Gunther said he was going to play Bell at OLB? This is written by Mercury News. Huh? Something odd there.

Mercury News is no more credible than Nick Athen.

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:15 PM
There are a lot of sh*tty players on our D. Hicks is one of them. Bartee is another. However, Barber has had good seasons at all 3 of his stops in the NFL.

If you ignore stats, then I'm not sure what you go by?

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:15 PM
My God, I could have sworn you said Gunther said he was going to play Bell at OLB? This is written by Mercury News. Huh? Something odd there.

Mercury News is a paper in Oakland that is owned by Knight Ritter papers, which is the same company that owns the KC Star.

The KC Star facilitates their articles to the Mercury News.

Again, nice try. Adam Teicher wrote the article.

Pay up.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:16 PM
There are a lot of sh*tty players on our D. Hicks is one of them. Bartee is another. However, Barber has had good seasons at all 3 of his stops in the NFL.

If you ignore stats, then I'm not sure what you go by?

Maz lead our team in tackles and almost broke the record.

You don't go by tackles. You go by defensive performance.

Barber hasn't cut it no matter how much you want to spin it like he has.

Neither has Fujita.

Do you have a man crush on both these guys or something?

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I'm sure interested teams are going to take Vermeil's word for it instead of bringing him in themselves if they are interested. :rolleyes:

The Chiefs and Steelers had Ty Law in and he couldn't pass a physical.

It wasn't a fact. Your problem is you take your OPINIONS and try to pass them off as fact.

Make sure you let us all know when you cut that check for a G to Easy.

Shouldn't you be crying like a baby about KC's offseason plans still?

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Do your homework! Barber had 112 tackles! He only allowed 5.2 yards per carry!

I'm sorry, my dog ate my homework.

bricks

That's why stats are so highly overrated. what's more important, is how these guys play. Sure, a guy can get 120 tackles in a season. Does that make him a good football player? Absolutely not. It's the little things that people forget from time to time, like, yeah he made that tackle, but, it was after the ball carrier got 5, 6, 8, or 9 yards. I've seen Fujita make plenty of those kinds of tackles. Nobody talks about it, because it is such a little thing. Or how did he make that tackle, did he push him out of bounds? Wrap him up? whatever. What more important, is, empasizing the way these guys play. And Both Barber and Fujita are not good linebackers. Very very average to poor, imo.

Unfortunately, we all know Vermeil though, he's such a genious and statistics goon. That's probably one of the reasons why Maslowski was awarded starting MLB, but, not a good football player. In Vermeil's eyes he is because he got 160 tackles in a season :rolleyes:

Coogs

So what all teams brought Fujita in for a look, and how many physicals did he fail?

I seem to recall maybe NE had a tiny interest, but signed another LB instead...

I don't recall hearing of any failed physicals.

eazyb81

Jesus man, you're really reaching. This article is written by Adam Teicher and he is interviewing Gun. Do you really think Teicher would just completely make it up that Gun tentatively has Bell at ROLB?

You are grasping at straws right now.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Shouldn't you be crying like a baby about KC's offseason plans still?
Shouldn't you be passing off your bullshit opinions as facts? It's really all you do on this board.

Or maybe you can switch your name again like after you had meltdown on Taco John? Right, Chiefspride?

Better yet, maybe you should be worrying about cutting that G to Easy.

But then again, how would you afford Madden this year if you had to cut a G to Easy?

I was disgusted with their lack of movement before the draft, sorry I don't get excited about the prospects of Scott Fujita or Shawn Barber like you do sunshine boy.

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:20 PM
EazyB referenced Gun's Q&A as saying Bell would be STARTING at OLB.

I simply posted that GUN SAID IN HIS Q&A THAT THERE WOULD BE A FLOATING POSITION CHART. Nowhere in the Q&A does GUN SAY BELL WILL BE PLAYING OLB.

I can pull articles out too that say Bell will be playing MLB? That proves nothing. The disagreement was about Gun's Q&A.

The Mercury article basically states what I said anyway. ALL POSITIONS ARE TENTIVIVE.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Easy,

I would just ask him for the paypal route for the money. You might get it a lot quicker.

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Shouldn't you be passing off your bullshit opinions as facts? It's really all you do on this board.

Or maybe you can switch your name again like after you had meltdown on Taco John? Right, Chiefspride?

Better yet, maybe you should be worrying about cutting that G to Easy.

But then again, how would you afford Madden this year if you had to cut a G to Easy?

I was disgusted with their lack of movement before the draft, sorry I don't get excited about the prospects of Scott Fujita or Shawn Barber like you do sunshine boy.

Your a winner. Take care of you Dad for me. PM me when you move out.

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Easy,

I would just ask him for the paypal route for the money. You might get it a lot quicker.

EazyB referenced Gun's Q&A as saying Bell would be STARTING at OLB.

I simply posted that GUN SAID IN HIS Q&A THAT THERE WOULD BE A FLOATING POSITION CHART. Nowhere in the Q&A does GUN SAY BELL WILL BE PLAYING OLB.

I can pull articles out too that say Bell will be playing MLB? That proves nothing. The disagreement was about Gun's Q&A.

The Mercury article basically states what I said anyway. ALL POSITIONS ARE TENTIVIVE.

jspchief
05-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Your a winner. Take care of you Dad for me. PM me when you move out.Nice. You get owned in a football argument, so you get personal. What a classless douche bag.

bricks
05-05-2005, 12:24 PM
with the additions of Bell and Johnson, I don't see Fujita, Barber beating those guys out, no way. I also think Mitchell has a better chance of starting than Fujita or Barber do. I hope our starting linebackers for the season are Bell, Mitchell, and Johnson.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Your a winner. Take care of you Dad for me. PM me when you move out.
My dad has had 4 heart attacks and is disabled.

You can go **** yourself.

I sacrificed a lot to stay at home and help him out because he's by himself.

I pay my way. I pay the bills. I help him out.

Go try to find 5 dollar off coupons so you can afford Madden you poor pathetic piece of shit.

Coogs
05-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Here is the Gun Q&A...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115519

And TRR's first reply to it...

Sounds like the best 3 LB's will start.

I guess TRR is fine with whoever Gun decides on huh?

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:39 PM
My dad has had 4 heart attacks and is disabled.

You can go **** yourself.

I sacrificed a lot to stay at home and help him out because he's by himself.

I pay my way. I pay the bills. I help him out.

Go try to find 5 dollar off coupons so you can afford Madden you poor pathetic piece of shit.

I make 90,000 dollars a year working for John Deere. I struggled to pay bills while I was in college.

Again, PM me when you get out of your parents basement.

TRR
05-05-2005, 12:39 PM
I make 90,000 dollars a year working for John Deere. I struggled to pay bills while I was in college.

BTW, your a c*ck to everyone on this board.

beer bacon
05-05-2005, 12:42 PM

You are coming off as a gigantic prick. I would advise that you cut this shit out. Nobody cares if you make $90,000 dollars a year. On the other hand I am sure that people do care that you are being such a gigantic asshole to another regular. I am not going to PM you, but I will remember what an asshole you are whenever you post again.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2005, 12:45 PM

I don't live in my father's basement, but nice try.

And you're full of shit. You were asking for Madden coupons last August, nice try though.

I'm a cock to you on this board, not everyone.

You're a jerkoff who had to switch his screen name 3 times because you couldn't take the heat from your previous 2 names.

People who make that much money, don't broadcast it.

Brock
05-05-2005, 01:00 PM
I make 90,000 dollars a year working for John Deere.

Wow. That's something to brag about. [yawn]

vailpass
05-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Wow you guys, it sucks to visit your board and see you taking personal attacks at each other over a football disagreement.
You are all on the same team.
Here, let me help you reunite by sharing my 05 season prediction:

KC's offense will finally wear down. Holmes' injury was worse than they let on and age has caught up with him. KC"s o-line will finally suffer the injury bug and, like Holmes, their age will show. All of this will expose the sub-par receive corps for what they are: a group of 2 and 3 receivers at best.

KC's first round draft pick will join Ryan Sims as the biggest draft bust of his class as it is soon revealed he can neither tackle or cover the pass in the NFL. G-Rob comes back to haunt KC. KC's defense, relying on two veteran FA pickups to transform them from worst to first, will get a quarter of the way there and finish 19th.

Predicted order of finish in the AFC West for 2005:
1. Denver
2. Oakland
3. San Diego
4. KC

KCTitus
05-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Wow you guys, it sucks to visit your board and see you taking personal attacks at each other over a football disagreement.

It does? I find it half the fun...

vailpass
05-05-2005, 01:55 PM
It does? I find it half the fun...

ROFL You are a bad man...

nascher
05-05-2005, 01:56 PM
@vailpass

lol

1.KC
2.SD
3.Den
4.Shit

vailpass
05-05-2005, 02:12 PM
@vailpass

lol

1.KC
2.SD
3.Den
4.Shit

Sounds exactly like the predictions I saw around here last year.

bringbackmarty
05-05-2005, 02:39 PM
BTW, your a c*ck to everyone on this board.
heh, he qouted himself and called himself a cock.

bringbackmarty
05-05-2005, 02:44 PM
randy moss is going to **** champ bailey in the butt.

chiefsfan1963
05-05-2005, 02:47 PM
@vailpass

lol

1.KC
2.SD
3.Den
4.Shit

I'll second that prediction. Our O didn't even get started last year. Injuries killed us last year! BOE, Wilson, and Priest all hurt. Then our D, let's not go into that again! Anyway KC did in the offseason what they should have done last offseason, get people that can play D!

We'll be better than we were in 2003, make the playoffs, and advance at least one game, and possibly make it all the way. Players want to give DV a great sendoff! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!