Douche Baggins
05-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Carrie good
Bo OK
Vonell OK
Anthony sparing up the performance right now

jynni
05-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Carrie - let the back up singers cover her pitch problems. That girl is a robot on stage - dead eyed performance.

Bo - the most boring song on the planet. He's my fav, so it's hard for me to say that he was just boring.

Vonzell - God - that was awful. More bad notes than good.

Anthony - Decent. At least he sang more than half the song in the same key as the band.

kcfanintitanhell
05-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I don't know if was just my TV sound, but that was the worst mix ...
The arrangement of "If You Don't Know Me By Now" that Carrie did was hideous-I don't know how anyone could fault her vocals because the band was stepping all over her.
I'm not a Bo fan, but I thought he shined his second song-probably the best performance of the night.
Vonzelle-I don't think it matters where she finishes in this competition-she's gonna get a deal, and probably sell more records than the other 3 combined.
Anthony-He sounds pretty much the same-kinda like Dennis DeYoung-not over the top, but not irritating, on the other hand.

IMO-I think Carrie might be the one gone.
And if I was the head of a major record label in Nashville I would be elbowing my way up to the front of the line to sign her up.

Douche Baggins
05-10-2005, 08:37 PM
IMO-I think Carrie might be the one gone.

You're nuts. Anthony is toast.

kcfanintitanhell
05-10-2005, 08:42 PM
You're nuts. Anthony is toast.

Maybe , but not based on performance. It is now a fan- base popularity contest, moreso than it has been the past 3 weeks or so.

Douche Baggins
05-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Maybe , but not based on performance. It is now a fan- base popularity contest, moreso than it has been the past 3 weeks or so.

Yeah, that's my entire point. Carrie's fan base is bigger than any of the others.

RINGLEADER
05-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Why was Vonzell crying and "having a bad day"?

Just curious...

Douche Baggins
05-10-2005, 10:11 PM

Just curious...

Yeah, me too.

ChiefsCountry
05-10-2005, 11:03 PM

Just curious...

To get sympathy votes.

CASHMAN
05-10-2005, 11:27 PM

Just curious...

She knows that it was her last night.

CASHMAN.

Douche Baggins
05-10-2005, 11:27 PM
She knows that it was her last night.

CASHMAN.

Nah, Anthony's gone.

CASHMAN
05-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Nah, Anthony's gone.

We will see:) I am sure it will come down to the 2 of them, the 2 left standing will be BO & CARRIE :clap: .

CASHMAN.

Tribal Warfare
05-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Carrie could be voted off next show she had a real shitty second performance. Unlike Bo his muligan was the first and totally rocked out For The Love of Money

CASHMAN
05-10-2005, 11:49 PM
http://idolonfox.com/exclusives/fungames/images/wallpapers/wallpaper_carrie.jpg

THE WINNER:) :clap:

CASHMAN.

DaKCMan AP
05-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Based on last nights performances only,

Carrie or Vonzelle should go.

Anthony did well on both of his songs last night.

Vonzelle completely blew the first one but did well the second.

Bo's first was boring but second was the best of the night.

Carrie got good reviews for the first (I thought it sucked ass - but that could be because I think country is horrible) but completely blew the 2nd one.

On last nights performances only I'd get rid of Carrie or Vonzelle. For the whole show's history, Anthony should go.