PDA

View Full Version : So I have noticed nobody really talks about Dante Hall anymore.

ChiefFripp
05-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Why is that? He did ok last year afterall, and the seaon before that he was amazing.

Douche Baggins
05-16-2005, 09:17 PM
When was the last time you saw a bunch of threads about any Chiefs player here?

ChiefFripp
05-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Offseason sucks.

morphius
05-16-2005, 09:21 PM
That is why you haven't heard anyone talking about him, this is the offseason and now is the time to talk about people we want off the team and who to sign. You also don't see a lot of talk about Priest, Gonzo, or Green.

Boozer
05-16-2005, 09:27 PM
We're operating on the assumption that Hall was "just OK" last year because of all the attention he received. Opposing teams became extra-cautious as a result. Keep your trap shut and maybe he'll run some kicks back this year.

beer bacon
05-16-2005, 09:29 PM
We're operating on the assumption that Hall was "just OK" last year because of all the attention he received. Opposing teams became extra-cautious as a result. Keep your trap shut and maybe he'll run some kicks back this year.

He also would have had three returns instead of two if he would not have fumbled that one for no reason.

ChiefFripp
05-16-2005, 09:34 PM
I am sure you're joking but your statement had me go looking for the delete thread option. Mods please delete this thread.

Boozer
05-16-2005, 09:37 PM
I am sure you're joking but your statement had me go looking for the delete thread option. Mods please delete this thread.

Ain't gonna happen.

Chan93lx50
05-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Well we are just too damn busy talking about the Chiefs moving to LA