PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst beer you ever drank?

Scaga
05-17-2005, 11:15 AM
We've had all sorts of beer threads, but I don't recall one like this.
(somebody will probably dig one up now that I've said that).

What's the worst beer you ever drank?

Weidaman's was pretty gross back in the day.

Sam
05-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Bud Select, terrible after taste.

bobbything
05-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Fat Cat. Easily the worst.

http://www.realbeer.com/edu/images/200007-mosher3.jpg

Donger
05-17-2005, 11:16 AM
When I was around 13, a buddy and I found a stash of Mickey's under a tree in a park. There were seven of them, IIRC. We proceeded to drink them all.

Unfortunately, it was around 100 degrees at the time.

They were unpleasant.

Skip Towne
05-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Grain Belt is pretty rank. I saw a new one the other day, Minnesota something, that is supposed to be awful.

Nzoner
05-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Buckhorn

Radar Chief
05-17-2005, 11:18 AM
Bud Select, terrible after taste.

I’ve tried it, doesn’t even taste like beer, it’s more like carbonated water.

ChiefsOne
05-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Chili Beer, awful.

HemiEd
05-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Coors that has been hot and gone bad. :Lin:

Radar Chief
05-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Black Label.
Knew a guy in the Army that drank it warm. :Lin:

Iowanian
05-17-2005, 11:22 AM
In college my freshman year, towards the end of the semester when we were all pretty much flat broke, 2 guys and I scraped together our pocket change, and bought a 12 pack of plain label "Wheat BEER". It had some sludge in the bottom about a quarter inch deep and tasted like someone had taken a dump in it.(not that I have any exact knowledge of the flavor of dump).

the only 12 pack I never saw finished in a college town. We couldn't even get the kid from Greece who would eat his own dirty underwear, to finish one of those beers

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Rhinelander - deer piss and pine air freshener are the major ingredients.

Bwana
05-17-2005, 11:23 AM
A swill called Brown Derby, complete elk piss. I also avoid Mickeys Big Mouth and Pabst at all costs as will.

Miles
05-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Big Easy Beer. It is so over-carbinated that it kind of explodes in your mouth. Also has a kind of nasty sour/citrius bite to it.

Radar Chief
05-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Wurzberger Pilsner.
A friend and I bought a mini keg ‘cause it was from Germany so it must be good, right? :shrug:
Stuff tasted like someone crushed an entire bottle of aspirin and added it.

My dislike of Pilsners continues to this day.

Scaga
05-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Wurzberger Pilsner.
A friend and I bought a mini keg ‘cause it was from Germany so it must be good, right? :shrug:
Stuff tasted like someone crushed an entire bottle of aspirin and added it.

My dislike of Pilsners continues to this day.

new marketing ploy....
taking aspirin WHILE drinking.

A cure for hangovers maybe? :hmmm:

Bwana
Black Star is another one that is total skunk. I just got done throwing out 11 of them that had been in the back of my shop beer fridge for the last YEAR AND A HALF! Some old hide across the alley bought me a 12 pack of bottles for helping her out when she was having trouble with her car and it wouldn't start. I looked at what it was and siad "Um you shouldn't have." I drank half of one and had to toss it out. I would try to pawn it off on guests, but I have a reputation to uphold in the shop beer department. After I gave them a toss, I replaced the empty holes with some real beer, Alaskan Amber.

The Rick
Some un-named beer on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. This was about 5 years ago when I was there for a conference. Basically about the size of a large beer at the stadium, only this one was $1. That should have told us something right there. :shake:

MichaelH
05-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Piels Beer made by Pabst is pretty bad. When I was in college, we could get a case for $5.95. Of course we drank it but I wouldn't go near it now.

nmt1
05-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Worst beer I ever drank was Coors Light. Just can't stomach it.
The one beer I thought I'd like but couldn't handle was Samuel Adams Triple Bock. It may have been a case of not expecting what I got.
I refuse to drink any light beers except Amstel Light as they are all too tasteless.
Tried Colt 45 one time when I was younger and wasn't impressed.

Miles
05-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Anyone ever try this stuff? I remember seeing it in grocery stores years ago and I cant imagine it being drinkable.

http://40ouncebeer.com/extrapicts/generic.jpg

Radar Chief
05-17-2005, 11:34 AM
new marketing ploy....
taking aspirin WHILE drinking.

A cure for hangovers maybe? :hmmm:

Possibly, it sure did keep us from drink’n that crap.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 11:38 AM
The one beer I thought I'd like but couldn't handle was Samuel Adams Triple Bock. It may have been a case of not expecting what I got.
I developed a taste for it, but you definately need to go into it thinking 'a beer version of port' not 'a stouter version of double bock.'

munkey
05-17-2005, 11:41 AM
No mention of English 800 or Schlitz Malt liquor?

Schaffer takes a close 3rd.

Saggysack
05-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Guinness for me. Just can't stand the beer. Tastes like cold coffee. I don't understand why everyone likes the piss. I'd rather have a Michelob Ultra.

If I want something alcoholic that has a coffee taste, I'll just add a shot of crown to coffee. That does me just fine.

munkey
05-17-2005, 11:43 AM
There was also red white & blue...Piss in a can that ran 3.00 a six pack..

The good old days...

cdcox
05-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Two come to mind.

Something called "Strongbow" they serve in the UK that is strongly lemon flavored. I didn't catch that it was lemon flavored until I ordered it.

The other one was a type of Belgian Lambic called Geuze. I normally like Labmics but this one was overtly sour. I could be something that you have to drink more than once to appreciate, but my first exposure won't lead me to try that one again soon.

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 11:44 AM
Olde English 800 for sure.

ChiTown
05-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Irish Pride and "Beer" made by Schlitz in a generic can. Both were about dollarsomething a 6 pack back in my HS days

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Natural Ice

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Guinness for me. Just can't stand the beer. Tastes like cold coffee. I don't understand why everyone likes the piss. I'd rather have a Michelob Ultra.
You are dead to me.

gblowfish
05-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Oh man...there's been a lot of profoundly bad ones:

Weideman's
Carling Black Label
Buckhorn
Grain Belt
9-0-5
Iron City
Mizzou Brew

Probably the absolute worst was a beer I bought in St. Louis one time. It was Lemp Beer...in white cans. God awful, had like a chlorene aftertaste. And the next day there was HELL to pay!

CoMoChief
05-17-2005, 11:49 AM
I hate Guiness with a passion. I just dont like the thickness.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Just thought of two that are crap because not they're cheap, but because they're novelties that didn't pan out, at least for me.

Smokebeir - Smoke flavored and wood aged. Bleech
Cave Creek Chili Beer - Love spicy food, hate spicy drinks.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Probably the absolute worst was a beer I bought in St. Louis one time. It was Lemp Beer...in white cans. God awful, had like a chlorene aftertaste. And the next day there was HELL to pay!
Perhaps that's why the Lemp Brewery is home to the annual haunted house, instead making beer any more.

ChiTown
05-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh man...there's been a lot of profoundly bad ones:

Weideman's
Carling Black Label
Buckhorn
Grain Belt
9-0-5
Iron City
Mizzou Brew

How could I forget Weideman's?

I thought I was high brow in college fro drinking beer in a bottle. There's a reason they put it in a bottle, because it would eat through a can.......

$3.80 a 12 pack back in the day.

chagrin
05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Triple Bock is to be sipped from a brandy type beer glass

Two come to mind.

Something called "Strongbow" they serve in the UK that is strongly lemon flavored. I didn't catch that it was lemon flavored until I ordered it.

The other one was a type of Belgian Lambic called Geuze. I normally like Labmics but this one was overtly sour. I could be something that you have to drink more than once to appreciate, but my first exposure won't lead me to try that one again soon.

This is interesting to me. Strongbow is a Cider, but what is interesting to me is that someone here likes Lambic?? Wow...Spontaneously fermented, it sits in a brrel for years before being bottled. That's some wicked sh*t. I don't mean this to sound offensive to you, but Strongbow was probably just too weak for ya.

Saggysack
05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
You are dead to me.

I tell you what. I send you a case of sixers of Guinness for a sixer of Westvleteren 8. I've been dying for any Westvleteren for months now.

chagrin
05-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh yeah, Hamm's was the worst I have ever tried, that I can think of anyway

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Schaefer Light is another.

ChiTown
Oh yeah, Hamm's was the worst I have ever tried, that I can think of anyway

It's best to be served via a keg..............to underage high schoolers.

ENDelt260
I don't even remember the name. I just remember Safeway was selling twelvers of it for like $3. For me, that was a clear sign to stay away. But, my alcoholic buddies just couldn't resist the bargain. That twelver lasted forever. It might not have ever gotten finished. Normally a twelve pack would be lucky to last an hour in that house.

Course, that's just the nastiest undoctored beer. In college I chugged beers w/ all manner of extra ingredients. Food coloring (you think it doesn't change the flavor? Try dumping a whole bottle in. You'll know it's there), microwave pork rinds, and Tabasco come to mind immediately... but, there were many others.

Mr. Kotter
I actually TRIED it once....

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 11:56 AM
After I gave them a toss, I replaced the empty holes with some real beer, Alaskan Amber.

Phil picked up a sixer of that at the liquor store last night. He wasn't impressed. Which was fine with me, as I proceeded to drink them after he went to sleep. :D

Tasty stuff. I don't know what Phil's problem is.

siberian khatru
05-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Schaefers.

I pretty much despise all light beers, too. Way too flat and thin for me. I like lots of malt and hops -- beers you can chew.

Ari Chi3fs

YES, that is the worst I have ever tasted, purchased from a Safeway in Monterrey CA when I lived out there...

horse piss beer. heh.

ENDelt260

Triple Bock? I like to pick up Sam Adams Double Bock from time to time. Tasty as hell... and 8.8% alcohol! Never ran across the Triple Bock, though.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 11:59 AM

If I want something alcoholic that has a coffee taste, I'll just add a shot of crown to coffee. That does me just fine.
Fag.

MOhillbilly
05-17-2005, 12:00 PM
CAMO 24 xxXxx
Cooks
Jax
King Cobra

chagrin
05-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Black Star is another one that is total skunk. I just got done throwing out 11 of them that had been in the back of my shop beer fridge for the last YEAR AND A HALF! Some old hide across the alley bought me a 12 pack of bottles for helping her out when she was having trouble with her car and it wouldn't start. I looked at what it was and siad "Um you shouldn't have." I drank half of one and had to toss it out. I would try to pawn it off on guests, but I have a reputation to uphold in the shop beer department. After I gave them a toss, I replaced the empty holes with some real beer, Alaskan Amber.

Originally Posted by Bwana
"After I gave them a toss... :spock:

NewChief
05-17-2005, 12:06 PM
PowerMaster, which was like Colt 45, only twice as strong. A friend of mine in high school lived in a low income apartment complex. We used to give some of the guys a ride to the liqour store and buy them a 40 for getting us 40s. Inevitably they went for Powermaster.

Outside of that, the worst beers I had have all been crappy microbrews from the tap of various brew pubs across the States. The microbrew craze was responsible for a lot of good beer. Unfortunatley, it was also responsible for a lot of very, very bad beer. The flat stouts with zero head are the worst. blech.

Otter
05-17-2005, 12:07 PM
Phil picked up a sixer of that at the liquor store last night. He wasn't impressed. Which was fine with me, as I proceeded to drink them after he went to sleep. :D

Tasty stuff. I don't know what Phil's problem is.
Why are you and Phil sleeping under the same roof? :thailor:

Mr. Kotter
05-17-2005, 12:07 PM
Anyone ever drink "Olympia"....pretty nasty stuff too. We joked about their motto...."yeah, it's the water alright; RECYCLED water. Blech!"

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Triple Bock? I like to pick up Sam Adams Double Bock from time to time. Tasty as hell... and 8.8% alcohol! Never ran across the Triple Bock, though.
Like I said earlier, it's nothing like double bock.
It's thick and sweet, more like a port or brandy.
And you sip it.

ENDelt260
Why are you and Phil sleeping under the same roof? :thailor:
He's rebuilding my deck.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114493

NewChief
Anyone ever drink "Olympia"....pretty nasty stuff too. We joked about their motto...."yeah, it's the water alright; RECYCLED water. Blech!"

Dude! I loved Oly. Close your eyes and pretend it's red stripe. Plus they have those little picture puzzles on the bottle caps.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Like I said earlier, it's nothing like double bock.

Yeah, just read about it on their site. Apparently it's non carbonated and supposed to be served at room temperature. Eh, I'd give it a whirl given the opportunity.

They had another beer on there that was 25% alcohol. It set a Guinness world record for highest alcohol content in a commercially available beer.

Mr. Kotter
05-17-2005, 12:10 PM
here's one I've yet to try:

Sydd
05-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Rhinelander - deer piss and pine air freshener are the major ingredients.

Agreed. You could get this stuff for 4.59 for a case of bottles. It was so bad.

Predarat
05-17-2005, 12:16 PM
When I was 16 or 17 me and a friend of mine tried to make our own beer in my basement. That was some nasty stuff!

gblowfish
05-17-2005, 12:19 PM
Yes, Lemp Beer is originally where Falstaff came from. The Lemp family had a nasty habit of commiting suicide in their St. Louis mansion. I think the beer probably did it to them. Nasty, nasty stuff.

They actually still make Lemp Beer, and they have a website:
http://www.lempbeer.com/home.html

I thought the best slogan for this sludge was "GO LEMP!" But they have a better one..."Don't Drink and Drive, Walk With a LEMP!"

Clever, clever those marketing weasels!!

KCFalcon59
05-17-2005, 12:23 PM
Weidaman's was pretty gross back in the day.

I drank a bunch of that shit. 12 pack for 3 bucks. terrible hangovers though.

grandllama
05-17-2005, 12:25 PM

Yep good ol' generic beer is the worst I've ever had...

"This product may exhibit slight discoloration or imperfections but is suitable for everyday use"

BLECH... :Lin:

Demonpenz
05-17-2005, 12:28 PM
i had a bought a 30 pack of hamms and even high drunk and stoned and smoking weed all summer there are a couple still left in the fridge. hmm i might go get one to see how bad it really is

munkey
05-17-2005, 12:28 PM

Hamms and Oly are big sellers at my in-laws bar. Keystone light is right behind'em....yum yum...

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Milwaukee's best.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Hamms and Oly are big sellers at my in-laws bar. Keystone light is right behind'em....yum yum...
Sounds like a classy joint.

Bwana
05-17-2005, 12:33 PM

Oly, swill indeed. Does anyone know if they still brew that swill?

ChiefFripp
05-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Fat Tire

Bwana
05-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Bwana
"After I gave them a toss... :spock:

What, did you want it? The only thing to do was throw that shit out. It was taking up space for real beer. :hmmm:

StcChief
05-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Pearl from Texas $5 case in mid 70s.

MOhillbilly
05-17-2005, 12:37 PM
some of the beers like the beast oly black label ect. are top shelf compared to the hobo swill i posted.

steel reserve

chagrin
05-17-2005, 12:38 PM
What, did you want it? The only thing to do was throw that shit out. It was taking up space for real beer. :hmmm:

nevermind, just messing with you

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2005, 12:40 PM
I can remember drinking some Japanese beer roughly 15 years ago. Truely, the most vile tasting beverage I'd ever had the misfortune of drinking...

seclark
05-17-2005, 12:40 PM
grolsch

my brother and i always buy each other a beer for Christmas. i bought one of those 5liter mini kegs and presented it to him at 7:30 in the morning. i've drank beer w/burnt cig butts floating in it that tasted better than this $hit. couldn't finish the first glass.
sec

edit to add camo malt liq...drink one can, puke two

Mr. Kotter
05-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Fat Tire

You must be a PBR/Buckhorn/Falstaff fan then.... :hmmm:

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Falstaff

go bowe
back in the early sixties (before the age of microbreweries and imported beers), the worst i ever had had to be shitz, er... schlitz...

Donger

I'm picking up on your sarcasm.

munkey
05-17-2005, 12:52 PM

It's awesome...

They have that classic drunk that has to wear velcro shoes since he can't tie laces...Can't understand a word he says half the time either...you know the 50 going on 85 looking guy....

Coolest part though is half the drunks there are handymen and pretty much do anything for beer...I'm having them help demo my roof this summer - probably cost me a couple of cases of oly...:)

~And of coarse there's no drinking on the job ;) ~

munkey
05-17-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm picking up on your sarcasm.

Taken you long enough...

Donger
05-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Taken you long enough...

That's a misquote, heathen.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:05 PM
steel reserve

I've had that. As I recall it was pretty rough on my stomach.

Spicy McHaggis
Olde English 800 for sure.

No love for the 8 Ball? I've found much nastier bangs for your buck than the malt liquor category. But then again I've probably just been a poor student for too long.

The newest beer I've tried that I can't stand is Bud Select. A chick gave me and my buddy a 12 pack and our reaction was basically "this tastes like crap." We traded for some Keystone Light if that says anything.

ENDelt260
edit to add camo malt liq...drink one can, puke two

Nice weight loss program. And people say beer is fattening...

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:07 PM
back in the early sixties (before the age of microbreweries and imported beers), the worst i ever had had to be shitz, er... schlitz...
Schlitz ain't that bad.

I used to keep my fridge stocked with it.

Dartgod
05-17-2005, 01:08 PM
The newest beer I've tried that I can't stand is Bud Select.
I'll second that. I tried one recently thinking it was A-B's answer to the microbrews.

WRONG!

I couldn't finish it, tasted like carbonated water, no flavor at all. Nasty shit...

On a side note, I bottled my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone last night. Took a taste and uncarbonated/unconditioned, it tasted pretty damn good. I can't wait to try it after it's been in the bottle for 2-3 weeks.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
I tried one recently thinking it was A-B's answer to the microbrews.

I believe it's supposed to be another low carb beer.

Braincase
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
EKU 28

Mr. Kotter
05-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Schlitz ain't that bad.

I used to keep my fridge stocked with it.

I'd second that...it's not great; but it's cheap. If it's COLD it's actually tasty. It gets skunky if it's not cold though.....

nmt1
05-17-2005, 01:14 PM
I developed a taste for it, but you definately need to go into it thinking 'a beer version of port' not 'a stouter version of double bock.'

Yeah, I know that now. When I tried it, I threw it back like a Bud on a hot day. Got a big surprise.

munkey
05-17-2005, 01:15 PM
I believe it's supposed to be another low carb beer.

I'm sorry but low carb beer has got to be the dumbest thing to hit the market...

nmt1
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM

Double Bock is good stuff. The Triple came in a dark blue bottle that was about 8 ounces I think.

shaneo69
05-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Stag beer, brewed in the town I grew up in, Belleville, IL.

Cormac
05-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Tennents - Scottish dish water.
Boddington's is pretty rank too.

:Lin:

kc rush
05-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Red White and Blue - slightly warm

I was a sick dog that night.

Cormac
05-17-2005, 01:29 PM

That is just wrong....:shake:

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 01:30 PM
Old Milwaukee

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Stag beer, brewed in the town I grew up in, Belleville, IL.
I've had a drink of Stag once. I guess back in the day that was the beer of choice for St. Pat's Board Reps. I don't think I've ever actually run across it in a store, though. If I'd noticed it, I would've picked up a twelver just for fun.

luv
05-17-2005, 01:38 PM
The Beast. And I don't care much for Red Stripe either.

ROYC75
05-17-2005, 01:38 PM
I never was big on try'n new beers. The worst, some shit I got at a bar in Tijuana one night. Next worst was Shlitz, at one time it was drop dead awhful, then ownership of the brewery was changed over many times.

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Stroh's.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 01:44 PM
Double Bock is good stuff. The Triple came in a dark blue bottle that was about 8 ounces I think.
Love me some double bock, also known as "what do you mean you don't have Guiness?"

JimNasium
05-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Cooks

siberian khatru
05-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Milwaukee's best.

Yeah, that too. Used to call it, obviously, "Milwaukee's Worst."

MOhillbilly
05-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Cooks

anything that says 'real beer flavor' i stay clear of.
its so bad the hobos dont drink it.

JimNasium
05-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Tennents - Scottish dish water.
Boddington's is pretty rank too.

I actually like Boddington's.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Obviously?

Everyone calls it 'The Beast.' Cloistered nuns know it's called The Beast. Those Japs still hiding in caves from WWII know it's called The Beast.

kc rush
05-17-2005, 01:52 PM

We used to call it Beast and Beast Light. Nasty stuff.

Natural (Natty) Light was the one we drank most in college. A case was cheaper than a case of Coke.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Love me some double bock, also known as "what do you mean you don't have Guiness?"

You've been to a bar that didn't have Guinness but had double bock?

JimNasium
05-17-2005, 01:54 PM
anything that says 'real beer flavor' i stay clear of.
its so bad the hobos dont drink it.
Yeah, that stuff is toxic. Does Brown Derby still carry it?

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Always just called it the Beast.

And, seriously, anyone naming the Beast or Schlitz as the worst beer they've ever tasted just isn't trying hard enough. There's some really vile shit out there people, let's find it.

A buddy of mine once bought a keg of Beast. At the end of the evening, he and I were the last two awake... sitting his living room, keg of Beast in a trashcan between us. Somewheres around 3 or 4am we ordered a pizza (Gumby's used to deliver late. Too bad they're closed now.) When the pizza guy showed, we offered him a beer. He sat down and drank it and hung out awhile. When he finished his beer, an exchange somewhat like this occurred.

"What do you think of that beer?"
"It's alright."
"What do you think it is?"
"I dunno."
"It's Milwaukee's Best. Want another?"
"No."

If we'd told him it was Miller Lite he wouldn't have known the difference.

HemiEd
05-17-2005, 01:59 PM

We had that crapt over in Guam in the late 60s. It was horrible but a lot of people drank it.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Obviously?

Everyone calls it 'The Beast.' Cloistered nuns know it's called The Beast. Those Japs still hiding in caves from WWII know it's called The Beast.
What's really cool is when they used to have the "Unleash the Beast" ad campaign.

Man, it would be sweet to have an unleash the beast sign.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 02:00 PM
You've been to a bar that didn't have Guinness but had double bock?
Restaurants/Bars. A number of them are very Sam Adams friendly. So they'll have the Bud contingent [natch fer Big Derrty], Schlafly [ditto], a set of Sam Adams offerings, and a Fat Tire or Anchor Steam or the like.
Also, at the Supermarket, Sam Adams [including double bock] is often reduced to 5.99 for the sixer, while Guiness is 9.00 and never gets reduced.

ENDelt260
Natural (Natty) Light was the one we drank most in college. A case was cheaper than a case of Coke.

How long ago were you going to school? Natty Light was cheap, but I used to drop $5 on a twelver.

Nzoner
I forgot about this crap
http://www.schlafly.com/images/history/label-goetz.jpg

99 cents a sixer in high school.

cdcox
05-17-2005, 02:03 PM
How long ago were you going to school? Natty Light was cheap, but I used to drop $5 on a twelver.

We used to get Busch for $3.50 for a 12-pack. Thought it was the greatest stuff in the world.

Bwana
05-17-2005, 02:06 PM
What is swill for $1000 Alex?

tyton75
05-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Warsteiner

When I was in college, a buddy of mine would always buy this cheap chit by the case.. in bottles... and even the bottles were so cheap that when you would try to open one with a churchkey, half of the bottles would chip and you would have glass shards in the beer!

istas
05-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Crown Beer in Korea. Bad stuff, but you could get drunk on it.

UKMike
05-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Two come to mind.

Strongbow is cider.

MOhillbilly
05-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah, that stuff is toxic. Does Brown Derby still carry it?

the one on college and grant does.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Not even sure if they make it any longer.... But the worst I ever had was Drummond Brothers........ dirt cheap and tasted like it..... yeck.. still have the after taste!

MOhillbilly
05-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Warsteiner

When I was in college, a buddy of mine would always buy this cheap chit by the case.. in bottles... and even the bottles were so cheap that when you would try to open one with a churchkey, half of the bottles would chip and you would have glass shards in the beer!

well you can tell the drunks from the straights in this thread.
warstiener is good chit mang. wtf?

Bob Dole
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Goebel, hands down.

Bob Dole
05-17-2005, 02:26 PM
While the Brown Derby house beer might be crap, the old 905 house brand was pretty damned good at $9 for a case of returnable longnecks.

cdcox
05-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Strongbow is cider.

Oh, then it was delicious.

Seriously, I love to wander around London trying various Real Ales. I was in the lounge at a college dorm in Edinburgh one evening just before closing and they didn't have anything interesting on tap, so I ordered Strongbow just because I had seen it many times. Didn't know it was cider till just now.

kc rush
05-17-2005, 02:30 PM

Early 90's. Kirksville had a Pepsi bottling plant near by, so it was abundant. Coke on the other hand was an "import" and more expensive than Natty.

SCTrojan
05-17-2005, 02:39 PM
At the risk of alienating all the Texans on the planet, I remember being fooled by the massive marketing campaign of this beer in the early 1980s. IIRC, it was horrible.

MOhillbilly
05-17-2005, 02:48 PM
any 3.2

KCFalcon59
05-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Years ago, we would buy a case of Lone Star longnecks. If I remember correctly they cost about 8 bucks for the case and then we could return the case of bottles for a refund and get the next case for around 5 bucks. It was a sweet deal. The beer was horrible though.

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 02:51 PM
At the risk of alienating all the Texans on the planet, I remember being fooled by the massive marketing campaign of this beer in the early 1980s. IIRC, it was horrible.

Agreed.

KCFalcon59
05-17-2005, 02:53 PM

Ha ha. beat me to it. Nasty chit for sure.

Frosty
05-17-2005, 02:53 PM

Nothing good ever comes out of Olympia. :shake:

I don't remember the name of the stuff, but the worst I ever had came in a clear bottle and had a pepper in the bottom. My brother wanted to try it. I took one drink and threw it out. Nasty stuff.

RedNFeisty
05-17-2005, 02:55 PM
My first beer to my last beer.

:D

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 03:28 PM
I drank some Lone Star when I was in Austin a couple years back. It didn't really make an impression on me... good or bad. Just another American beer.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 03:28 PM
any 3.2
Boom. We have a winner.

F*ck 3.2 beer.

Phobia
05-17-2005, 03:43 PM
I hate almost everything in a green bottle. Heineken - mickeys - blech.

Bwana
05-17-2005, 03:52 PM

Heineken is nasty. I think they put a skunk in every bottle.

HemiEd
05-17-2005, 03:56 PM

Me too, I would not give 15 cents for a Heineken. Rolling Rock is the only Green Bottle I can handle.

Spicy McHaggis
05-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Heineken is nasty. I think they put a skunk in every bottle.

Yeah Heineken sucks. And it costs more. Get Carlsberg or even better Carlsberg Elephant.

Goodys
05-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Utica Club at $.89 a six pack in "73"...... bad, really BAD :shake:

ck_IN
05-17-2005, 04:26 PM
I had some Billy Beer once. That was a bottle of p!ss water.

JimNasium
05-17-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't like Heineken but it is my beer of choice while at the craps table. Lady luck demands it. On an unrelated note, Dixie beer tastes like monkey puke.

|Zach|
05-17-2005, 04:50 PM
I pretty much stick to Blue Moon and Blvd Wheat.

JimNasium
05-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Pussy.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 04:57 PM
I bought some Blue Moon awhile back. I wasn't impressed.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Pussy.
Mmm... pussy. Now that's tasty.

Donger
05-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Mmm... pussy. Now that's tasty.

Just like beer: not all of them. Some of them are downright nasty.

Saggysack
05-17-2005, 05:12 PM

Heinys aren't that bad in the Netherlands. Here in the U.S. they are shit.
Of course though, Heiny's are like Budweiser to the Dutch. They definately aren't anything special. Mickeys are malt liquor. Name me one malt liquor that doesn't taste like shit.

My offer of a case of overpriced, overhyped, crap ass liquored up coffee called Guinness for a sixer of any Westvleteren, preferably #8 but any will do, is open to anyone. Hell, I'll even throw $37 to 37Forever in the name of the person that comes thru.

KC Kings
05-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Demon.
We used to drink this all the time when I was stationed in Italy because it was strong, but it tasted like somebody mixed piss with terpintine.

http://realbeer.com/nmvbp/dudemon.htm

Bob Dole
05-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Heinekin tastes like a can of Schlitz that's been sitting in the car trunk through July and August, then frozen and re-thawed.

Count Alex's Losses
05-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Didn't Heinekin win some kind of beer award?

KC Kings
05-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Heinys aren't that bad in the Netherlands. Here in the U.S. they are shit.
Of course though, Heiny's are like Budweiser to the Dutch. They definately aren't anything special. Mickeys are malt liquor. Name me one malt liquor that doesn't taste like shit.

My offer of a case of overpriced, overhyped, crap ass liquored up coffee called Guinness for a sixer of any Westvleteren, preferably #8 but any will do, is open to anyone. Hell, I'll even throw $37 to 37Forever in the name of the person that comes thru.

I agree! I never had a Heiny until I was in Europe. They weren't great but came in quarts and were pretty decent. I got one as soon as I got back stateside, and couldn't believe how shitty it tasted. I think they piss in all of the bottles the export to America as a joke, since the only people that drink Heinys over here pretty much deserved to be laughed at anyway.

Bob Dole
05-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Didn't Heinekin win some kind of beer award?

So did Milwaukee's Best.

What's your point?

tommykat
05-17-2005, 05:56 PM
So did Milwaukee's Best.

What's your point?

That wheat beer you all drink....:Poke::Lin:That crap I drank last time with you........how do you all like that chit???? Heck the next day shopping for BobChiefs clothes I thought I was walking dead.

runnercyclist
05-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Definitely Coors Light is the worst.

Fat Tire is good
Guiness is great
Warsteiner is awesome

There is a difference between "good" beer (above) and lawnmower beer (relatively clear pilsner or lager).

The BEST beer is Homebrew. The most flexibility to make what you really like.

My favorites are a very hoppy IPA and a black pepper spice pale ale!

YUM!

tommykat
05-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Definitely Coors Light is the worst.

Fat Tire is good
Guiness is great
Warsteiner is awesome

There is a difference between "good" beer (above) and lawnmower beer (relatively clear pilsner or lager).

The BEST beer is Homebrew. The most flexibility to make what you really like.

My favorites are a very hoppy IPA and a black pepper spice pale ale!

YUM!

:hmmm: I assume you are to young to remember people like myself that drove over to KS. to buy that at 18..............at that time it was good stuff...ROFL

Bob Dole
05-17-2005, 06:02 PM
That wheat beer you all drink....:Poke::Lin:That crap I drank last time with you........how do you all like that chit???? Heck the next day shopping for BobChiefs clothes I thought I was walking dead.

Isn't that how you're supposed to feel?

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 06:05 PM
If I do it right, I feel worse.

tommykat
05-17-2005, 06:05 PM

Not :shake::shake: never felt that bad from you and JimNasium that night, or should I say the next day~:grr: I thought I would die, actually I didn't know what was wrong with me for awhile..............turd! :banghead:

shaneo69
05-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Anyone ever had Tequiza from A-B? I tried it at a bar a few years back when they had a promotion going on, and it was horrible. Here's the snippet from the A-B website....

"The nationwide rollout of Tequiza in 1999 was one of Anheuser-Busch's most successful new-product introductions ever. Tequiza is the first American-made malt beverage combining lager beer with real blue agave nectar and a natural flavor of lime and real Mexican tequila. Tequiza surpassed established brands to become one of the four best-selling high-end beers in supermarkets, where micro, import and specialty segments all compete."

May have been popular when they rolled it out, but I haven't seen it in bars or stores in the last couple of years.

tommykat
05-17-2005, 06:07 PM
If I do it right, I feel worse.

You may be used to that feeling ENDelt, but I couldn't figure out why I was still feeling funny that next day shopping......come to find out I was still hammered....that wasn't fun believe me!

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 06:09 PM
May have been popular when they rolled it out, but I haven't seen it in bars or stores in the last couple of years.

This thread insipired me to go to the A-B site earlier and look at their list of products. They're still listing Bud Dry on there. Is that stuff really still being made? When was the last time anyone here saw a Bud Dry?

I drank one in college. It was given to me. I can't really comment much on the taste as I was plowed at the time.

Bob Dole
05-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Anyone ever had Tequiza from A-B?

Ick, but not beer.

shaneo69
05-17-2005, 06:10 PM
This thread insipired me to go to the A-B site earlier and look at their list of products. They're still listing Bud Dry on there. Is that stuff really still being made? When was the last time anyone here saw a Bud Dry?

I drank one in college. It was given to me. I can't really comment much on the taste as I was plowed at the time.

Why ask why.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 06:10 PM
You may be used to that feeling ENDelt, but I couldn't figure out why I was still feeling funny that next day shopping......come to find out I was still hammered....that wasn't fun believe me!
You were still drunk? I misinterpreted your post. When someone says they felt like the walking dead the day after drinking, I assume they're talking about a hangover.

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Why ask why.
That ad campaign left a permanent mark on my brain. 30 years from now if I hear someone say, "Why ask why," I'm likely to respond with, "Try Bud Dry."

Spicy McHaggis
05-17-2005, 06:11 PM
I had some Billy Beer once. That was a bottle of p!ss water.

Mmmm...We elected the wrong Carter.

KCChiefsMan
05-17-2005, 06:15 PM
a Rolling Rock, but not just any Rolling Rock, I like that beer just fine. My buddies at the restaraunt I used to work at played a joke on me. You know how most restaraunts or bars have all the bottles of beer that they carry stacked on one of the shelves so you can see what kind of beer they carry? well my buddies took the Rolling Rock display bottle (still full and sealed and all) and chilled it and came over to my place one night with some beer and offered one to me and gave me that.....that Rolling Rock had been up there for about 6-7 YEARS!! and I took a swig of it and it tasted awful, didn't make me want to throw up or anything but it had a weird wine/beer taste thats hard to describe.

That was the worst beer I've ever had. I've had them all, I supposed The Beast is pretty bad and PBR

tommykat
05-17-2005, 06:15 PM
You were still drunk? I misinterpreted your post. When someone says they felt like the walking dead the day after drinking, I assume they're talking about a hangover.

You would be correct........still drunk. Never experinced that one.....yuck!

Frazod
05-17-2005, 06:43 PM
Grolsch. Can you say SKUNK?

ENDelt260
05-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Grolsch.

Heh... that even sounds like someone vomiting.

Frazod
05-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Heh... that even sounds like someone vomiting.

I only took a sip, or I probably would have. It was vile. Tasted like it had been rotting in the sun for a couple of years. Ugh.

MahiMike
05-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Worst beer I ever drank was last night - I picked up the green bottle and took a swig...of AIR!

Damn thing was empty!

Hate when that happens :banghead:

RedandGold
05-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Olympia, Hamms, and Blatz are the three worst that I've ever tried. Moosehead was pretty damn rank as well.

CosmicPal
05-17-2005, 10:26 PM
a Rolling Rock, but not just any Rolling Rock, I like that beer just fine. My buddies at the restaraunt I used to work at played a joke on me. You know how most restaraunts or bars have all the bottles of beer that they carry stacked on one of the shelves so you can see what kind of beer they carry? well my buddies took the Rolling Rock display bottle (still full and sealed and all) and chilled it and came over to my place one night with some beer and offered one to me and gave me that.....that Rolling Rock had been up there for about 6-7 YEARS!! and I took a swig of it and it tasted awful, didn't make me want to throw up or anything but it had a weird wine/beer taste thats hard to describe.

That was the worst beer I've ever had. I've had them all, I supposed The Beast is pretty bad and PBR

That's nothing. Used to have this friend of mine who, when you left the table to go to the urinal, he'd snatch your beer and whiz into it himself. When you returned to take a sip- you weren't drinking beer anymore.

wildcat09
05-17-2005, 11:17 PM
i had this beer in paris france. it was made in amsterdam and it was called the maximater. it was 12.8% alcohol and only came in 24oz cans. it looked like motor oil and probably tasted like it too. the upside was it only took two cans to get wasted and it was extremely cheap. in american dollars it was about .75 for a can.

NJ Chief Fan
05-18-2005, 12:56 AM
meister brau
keystone ice(was eatin pizza at the time and it made it taste like rubbing alcohol)
anything miller...that stuff is awful
guiness...tastes like coffee and beer

J Diddy
05-18-2005, 01:59 AM
I'm drinking the worst beer I have ever drank right now

Pyramid India Pale

This is vile shit. I would pour it down the drain right now, but I paid $7 for a sixer. I'm too cheap to do that, so I'll just bitch about it.

Phobia
05-18-2005, 02:14 AM
I'm drinking the worst beer I have ever drank right now

Pyramid India Pale

This is vile shit. I would pour it down the drain right now, but I paid $7 for a sixer. I'm too cheap to do that, so I'll just bitch about it.

IPA's are definitely an acquired taste. I can't actually tell much difference between brands.

wildcat09
05-18-2005, 02:24 AM
what do you guys think about grolsch (sp?)

J Diddy
05-18-2005, 02:30 AM

I think I tossed a few of them down back in the day. Can't say they were terrible, but honestly can't remember.

wildcat09
05-18-2005, 02:34 AM
I think I tossed a few of them down back in the day. Can't say they were terrible, but honestly can't remember.

that is the thing. i had some when i was smashed but don't really remember the taste but i remember the after taste was terrible.

J Diddy
05-18-2005, 02:39 AM
that is the thing. i had some when i was smashed but don't really remember the taste but i remember the after taste was terrible.

Go try some India Pale Ale. The foretaste, duringtaste, and aftertaste is much like shit. I should have known better but I am approaching midlife and obviously this is my crisis. I'll just stick to my 1554, man that's good stuff.

wildcat09
05-18-2005, 02:51 AM
you never go wrong with boulevard wheat so i don't mess around

ENDelt260
05-18-2005, 03:04 AM
That's nothing. Used to have this friend of mine who, when you left the table to go to the urinal, he'd snatch your beer and whiz into it himself. When you returned to take a sip- you weren't drinking beer anymore.
That's f*cked up. If a friend of mine leaves his beer on the table when he goes to piss, I'm liable to slam it. But, peeing in it is just unacceptable (and, likely to get you thrown out of the bar).

UKMike
05-18-2005, 04:19 AM
Oh, then it was delicious.

Seriously, I love to wander around London trying various Real Ales. I was in the lounge at a college dorm in Edinburgh one evening just before closing and they didn't have anything interesting on tap, so I ordered Strongbow just because I had seen it many times. Didn't know it was cider till just now.

I quite like it, sorta breaks up an evenings beer drinking. Its strage how different peoples tastes are in Europe and the US.

UKMike
05-18-2005, 04:20 AM

I always thought Grolsch tasted like a regular beer gone abit stale.

wildcat09
05-18-2005, 04:54 AM
I always thought Grolsch tasted like a regular beer gone abit stale.

thats kinda what i thought. i just can't really put my finger on it.

trndobrd
05-18-2005, 05:10 AM
Worst domestic is Drumond Brothers, used to be $1.80 per 6pack. Now it's up over $2. "Cheap" doesn't begin to describe the taste. The burning mettalic taste is the best part.

Worst foreign beer is 'OB' from the Oriental Brewing Company in Korea. It has a nauseatingly sweet taste, but a bitter aftertaste that lasts for days. The hangovers are murder and my kidneys always hurt the next day after I drank it. Something was in there other than hops, barley and water.

Kraut
05-18-2005, 05:20 AM
Joe's Beer out of Ocean City, MD has to be the worst!!! It was $6.50 a case and had what looked like a pirate with his eyeball hanging down on his one cheek(the label). I should have known just by looking at the label what this swill beer would be like :Lin:

MichaelH
05-18-2005, 07:32 AM

It's good if you can get it fresh and kept out of UV light, just like any other beer. Grolsch is a lager and like all lagers, it gets that nasty skunky smell if it's exposed to UV light and/or allowed to get warm after being chilled. Moosehead is another example. I love the stuff if it's cared for properly but if not, it's the skunkiest swill around.

Dartgod
05-18-2005, 07:39 AM
The way you describe it sounds like he did it more than once. I don't know about you, but even if I was hard up for friends, you pee in my beer once, you're not my friend anymore.

Phobia
05-18-2005, 08:26 AM
The way you describe it sounds like he did it more than once. I don't know about you, but even if I was hard up for friends, you pee in my beer once, you're not my friend anymore.

Is it really that easy? Note to self....

Yeah, CP has posted stuff about his "friends" in the past, like the trip he took to KC with his Bronco "friends".

Dartgod
05-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Is it really that easy? Note to self.....
You're making assumptions.

keg in kc
05-18-2005, 08:29 AM
I don't know that I'd call any beer I've had "bad", especially the free kind, but the worst I've probably had was probably a tie between natty light and beast light, back in the dorm daze.

Phobia
05-18-2005, 08:37 AM
You're making assumptions.

I hear what you're saying and what I'm hearing is that you want me to piss in your beer.

Infidel Goat
05-18-2005, 08:57 AM
Yes, Lemp Beer is originally where Falstaff came from. The Lemp family had a nasty habit of commiting suicide in their St. Louis mansion. I think the beer probably did it to them. Nasty, nasty stuff.

They actually still make Lemp Beer, and they have a website:
http://www.lempbeer.com/home.html

I thought the best slogan for this sludge was "GO LEMP!" But they have a better one..."Don't Drink and Drive, Walk With a LEMP!"

Clever, clever those marketing weasels!!

During my first year of graduate school (fall 1993), Schnucks had a special on Lemp. $1.99 for a twelve pack. Sure, it's not great beer--but at that price I bought a shopping cart full of it.

The worst beer I've had was someone's Pumpkin Ale. Maybe Sam Adams? Ugh.

--Infidel Goat

Boozer
05-18-2005, 09:03 AM
I don't even remember the name. I just remember Safeway was selling twelvers of it for like $3. For me, that was a clear sign to stay away. But, my alcoholic buddies just couldn't resist the bargain. That twelver lasted forever. It might not have ever gotten finished. Normally a twelve pack would be lucky to last an hour in that house.

Course, that's just the nastiest undoctored beer. In college I chugged beers w/ all manner of extra ingredients. Food coloring (you think it doesn't change the flavor? Try dumping a whole bottle in. You'll know it's there), microwave pork rinds, and Tabasco come to mind immediately... but, there were many others.

ROFL...What was that stuff, anyway? I tasted like beer with a distinct Pine-Sol undertone.

nmt1
05-18-2005, 09:34 AM
The worst beer I've had was someone's Pumpkin Ale. Maybe Sam Adams? Ugh.

I've had that stuff and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Sam Adams. I enjoyed it but it's not a beer made for drinking 15 in one day.

Boozer
05-18-2005, 10:01 AM
I enjoyed it but it's not a beer made for drinking 15 in one day.

Then it's really not much of a beer at all then, is it?

ENDelt260
05-18-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't know that I'd call any beer I've had "bad", especially the free kind, but the worst I've probably had was probably a tie between natty light and beast light, back in the dorm daze.

The other day I was in the grocery store and noticed that in the liquor aisle there was a Natural Light neon sign... except it read "Natty Light". I've never wanted to steal something so bad.

ENDelt260
05-18-2005, 10:57 AM
ROFL...What was that stuff, anyway? I tasted like beer with a distinct Pine-Sol undertone.
I dunno... I've blocked out the name. I think it had mountain in it.

nmt1
05-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Then it's really not much of a beer at all then, is it?

That depends on your purpose for drinking it, I guess.

Boozer
05-18-2005, 11:10 AM
I dunno... I've blocked out the name. I think it had mountain in it.

The can was a dull metallic gold with red/maroon letters and graphics. [shudder]

Brock
05-18-2005, 11:19 AM
I haven't tried a lot of different kinds of beer, but I refer to Miller Lite as Liquid Headache.

shaneo69
05-18-2005, 11:26 AM
That's f*cked up. If a friend of mine leaves his beer on the table when he goes to piss, I'm liable to slam it. But, peeing in it is just unacceptable (and, likely to get you thrown out of the bar).

Couple months ago, I'm in this bar in Indy by myself after a work seminar drinking Killian's draft. Guy comes in, sits two stools down from me and gets a draft and some hot wings. Just when he's getting done with his beer and wings, his wife comes in and sits down in the seat between us, and orders a bottle of Amstel Light. After she takes about two sips of her beer, he pays their bill and is ready to leave. Bartender picks up his cash and takes his empty beer glass and wings plate. So the couple leaves, and all that's sitting on the bar is her nearly-full bottle of Amstel Light. Which is lucky for me since I've just finished my Killian's draft. The two bartenders were down at the other end of the bar, so I grab the Amstel Light and pour it into my empty glass, then I quickly throw away the empty bottle in the trash behind the bar to dispose of the evidence. This was the first time I had tried Amstel Light, but after two drinks, I found it so horribly awful that I went to the restroom and poured it down the sink. I came back to the bar and ordered another Killian's. As the bartender brings me the fresh Killian's, the couple who had been sitting next to me came back and sat down again, and the guy says, hey bartender, where's her Amstel Light. The bartenders both look at each other like, I didn't toss it, did you?" Then they finally tell the lady that she can have another one on the house, but she decides to switch to wine instead. Had I not poured that beer out when I did, that could've been quite the uncomfortable situation.

HemiEd
05-18-2005, 11:39 AM
:LOL:

plbrdude
05-18-2005, 12:04 PM
don't drink anymore,but years ago i remember a plain white can that said BEER on it. absolutely awful.worse than awful.

MOhillbilly
05-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Bunch of haters.
Beyond Camo and King Cobra ill drink all the cheap shit listed.
Used to mix black label and miester brau..mmmmmmmmmmm good.
and Beast ice is a staple in my fridge and if im feeling uptown High Life.

Most micro brews are for wimps who wear pink Izod shirts w/ the collars turned up.

KC Kings
05-18-2005, 12:49 PM

IN the Navy we used to do the "piss in the beer" trick a lot. If we were in the mood for a laugh instead of a fight we would rim or teabag the beer instead. The best part about rimming a beer, is that you could trick a guy into thinking he had been rimmed even if he hadn't.

Another good trick is to wait until a guy gets a brand new quart of beer, then slam the bottom of your bottle down on the top of his. The beer foams up and shoots out, and you are forced to chug the foam, lest your beer go to waste. It works with regular bottles also, but most of my old beer drinking buddies could easily chug a regular bottle, while only a few could chug a quart.

SLAG
03-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Blue Moon Blegian White Ale

The Worst I have ever had (so far)

http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bottles/autopics/131.jpg

ENDelt260
03-03-2006, 05:33 PM
IN the Navy we used to do the "piss in the beer" trick a lot. If we were in the mood for a laugh instead of a fight we would rim or teabag the beer instead. The best part about rimming a beer, is that you could trick a guy into thinking he had been rimmed even if he hadn't.

Y'all are some sick ****s.

mike_b_284
03-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Really, I've been debating whether or not to try that. My worst beer is mgd in a can or camo.

DT4everaChief
03-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Back in college my room mate and I only had a few bucks and wanted to toss a few back. We went to the liquor store and and asked the guy behind the counter what we could get for the little amount of money we had. We ended up getting 2 cans of Sapporo beer that was made in Japan. It was so nasty and we could hardly stand the taste we ended up mixing it with grape juice.

gblowfish
03-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Go......LEMP!
http://www.beerhistory.com/library/holdings/lemp1.shtml

Other really bad beers:
Grain Belt
Wiedeman's
Blatz
Buckhorn
Billy Beer
Carling Black Label
Schmidt's
Schaefer
Oly
Keystone
Coors Light
Michelob Ultra

banyon
03-03-2006, 07:12 PM
My vote:

Bwana
03-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Blue Moon Blegian White Ale

The Worst I have ever had (so far)

Get the **** out, that's good beer at least on tap. :shake: Try it with a twist of "orange." No bullshit.

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Since I haven't tried very many different kinds of beer. Right now Keystone light and coors light are by far the worst I've had.

trndobrd
03-03-2006, 07:34 PM
:drool: