PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick to win this fight?

KC Kings
05-18-2005, 03:47 PM
This is a hypothetical questions concerning battling midgets.
In an inclosed arena, 42 unarmed Cambodian midget warriors vs. 1 unarmed storm trooper. I know 42 Ewoks could easily take one stormtrooper but these midgets are not allowed to use clubs, rope traps, rocks, and the midgets are not cute and furry.

tyton75
05-18-2005, 03:49 PM
midgets... they could eventually get the stormtrooper out of his gear and bite him to death.. then have like a pig roast with him... (they eat human, right?)

KCWolfman
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
If stormtroopers are the elite fighting force of the Empire, why are they so easily killed by any passer by with a laser pistol? They are the "red shirts" of Star Wars.

And why aren't those pistols more accurate?

4th and Long
05-18-2005, 05:00 PM
This is a hypothetical questions concerning battling midgets.
In an inclosed arena, 42 unarmed Cambodian midget warriors vs. 1 unarmed storm trooper. I know 42 Ewoks could easily take one stormtrooper but these midgets are not allowed to use clubs, rope traps, rocks, and the midgets are not cute and furry.
Starting yet another Star Wars related thread are we? Bumping off the football threads from the main page are we? See those green boxes on the left that represent your rep? Expect them to dwindle soon.

ChiTown
05-18-2005, 05:04 PM
How about 42 Mini-Ditka's vs the lion?

Much tougher matchup.................

Rain Man
05-18-2005, 05:20 PM
I'd go with the midgets since the storm trooper doesn't exist.

KCWolfman
05-18-2005, 05:23 PM
I'd go with the midgets since the storm trooper doesn't exist.
Really?

http://www.battlefieldstore.com/cgfgm9.jpg

You holocaust deniers disgust me.

Rain Man
05-18-2005, 06:49 PM
You holocaust deniers disgust me.

Holocaust? Not a chance. It was nothing but a plan to exterminate the Jewish peoples.