PDA

View Full Version : I met Philfree today...........

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:08 PM
What a nice guy..........I have to admit I thought he was around 30..:shake: I cut his hair today. It was fun meeting him and finding out the imagine I had of him was so wrong. Philfree, thanks for your business. ( I need a pump smilie for this ). By the way JimNasium, I called you GQ when I met you........I know better now ROFL.........;)jk

Herzig
05-18-2005, 09:15 PM
He's probably about the best golfer here on the planet. Do you give a discount to CP members?

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:17 PM
He's probably about the best golfer here on the planet. Do you give a discount to CP members?

Haven't yet........should I if several start coming to me? That is possible...;) ( tips accepted however ) :D:

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Duh...have you met Stinger? Phobia says he's the best, 275 right down the middle every time. Philfree is the only guy I've heard proclaiming himself the best.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Duh...have you met Stinger? Phobia says he's the best, 275 right down the middle every time. Philfree is the only guy I've heard proclaiming himself the best.

:hmmm: I believe that Greg said that not Philfree........come on Skippy get with it.....

farout
05-18-2005, 09:26 PM
I met phil about 35 years ago. One of the best guys I know.

Herzig proclaimed phil to be the best, not phil!
But I second Herzig, He's the best golfer around.

farout

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:32 PM

But I second Herzig, He's the best glfer around.

farout

I heard about you today...:D: I also have heard that Herzig is quite the golfer.........:hmmm: I guess his avatar gave that away along time ago....;)

philfree
05-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Haven't yet........should I if several start coming to me? That is possible...;) ( tips accepted however ) :D:

I left a tip! Yeah it was nice to meet tommykat ans she did a fine job of cutting my hair. I didn't even have to yell at her ;)

PhilFree:arrow:

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 09:36 PM
I've seen Philfree on here proclaiming how great he was and how he'd play anybody anywhere for any amount of money. I think he was drunk but still.....

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:36 PM
I left a tip! Yeah it was nice to meet tommykat ans she did a fine job of cutting my hair. I didn't even have to yell at her ;)

Yes you did leave a tip..........fun for just a few hairs to cut...ROFL jk

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:37 PM
I've seen Philfree on here proclaiming how great he was and how he'd play anybody anywhere for any amount of money. I think he was drunk but still.....

Skip you have been onery lately...........what's up?

philfree
05-18-2005, 09:38 PM

I've never proclaimed anything. I did hit driver 3/4 wedge to #s 4 and 11 at Hickory Hills yeaterday and damn near chipped in for eagle on #8 after hitting driver 3 iron to just off the front.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:40 PM
I've never proclaimed anything. I did hit driver 3/4 wedge to #s 4 and 11 at Hickory Hills yeaterday and damn near chipped in for eagle on #8 after hitting driver 3 iron to just off the front.

Chit at that place you are good!

Herzig

I was just going by the CP Handicap tracker I had going a couple of years ago. He was about a 4 if I recall.

Skip Towne

But I second Herzig, He's the best golfer around.

farout
And who might you be with 2 posts you dipshit? Neg rep to you.

Iowanian
05-18-2005, 09:42 PM
If you'd take the Idea I gave you 2 years ago and put it to use...you're probably be cutting some of these guys hair twice a day.

farout
05-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I saw him eagle #7 at Deer lake. Course he didn't hit it 275 yards! :)

philfree
05-18-2005, 09:43 PM
And who might you be with 2 posts you dipshit? Neg rep to you.

farout used to post under a differnt name but he is legit and my good buddy.

Herzig
05-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I saw him eagle #7 at Deer lake. Course he didn't hit it 275 yards! :)

My old roommate has a house near/on that course.

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 09:44 PM

And do you remember offering to help with travel expenses for anyone who would dare play you? I do.

Herzig
05-18-2005, 09:44 PM
If you'd take the Idea I gave you 2 years ago and put it to use...you're probably be cutting some of these guys hair twice a day.

Topless haircuts?

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:45 PM

Na.........not topless........ROFL Thought I didn't remember huh? ;)

philfree
05-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Chit at that place you are good!

I'm about the worst putter in the world right now. For now anyways.

Iowanian
05-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Topless haircuts?

Pushed out via webcam on PPV....

And to clarify, I said showing her hooters, and as a woman advances in age, short baggy shorts might accomplish the task.

philfree
And do you remember offering to help with travel expenses for anyone who would dare play you? I do.

I don't remember that but but I'd give you enough for bus fair home. :p

tommykat
Topless haircuts?

Hey I typed mine before you did........and still nada...

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 09:48 PM
farout used to post under a differnt name but he is legit and my good buddy.

Oh, I'd never have guessed he was your good buddy. To paraphrase Iowanian, if his tongue got any closer to your ass he could taste what you had for breakfast......yesterday.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:49 PM
Pushed out via webcam on PPV....

And to clarify, I said showing her hooters, and as a woman advances in age, short baggy shorts might accomplish the task.

Ahhhhhhh that was cruel..........FOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIT on you!

Herzig
05-18-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm about the worst putter in the world right now. For now anyways.

One of my golfing buddies putts with an old putter that is the size of brick. He bought it at Play it Again sports for like 15 bucks. He's lights out with that big ugly thing. Drains 10 footers automatically...makes 15-30 footers consistantly. I've dreamt about breaking into his house and stealing that damn thing to keep it out of his hands.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Oh, I'd never have guessed he was your good buddy. To paraphrase Iowanian, if his tongue got any closer to your ass he could taste what you had for breakfast......yesterday.

Skip, I told you earlier that Philfrees buddy was told to me today and he is for real.

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 09:52 PM

You may or may not be able to play golf but you sure as hell can't spell....bus fair? Hahahahahahaha. You're a dumbass.

farout
05-18-2005, 09:55 PM

Are you a "clone" :hmmm:

philfree
05-18-2005, 09:55 PM
You may or may not be able to play golf but you sure as hell can't spell....bus fair? Hahahahahahaha. You're a dumbass.

You're on a roll tonight. Springfield ain't that far so instead of being a smartazz bring your sticks and let's have a game.

stevieray
05-18-2005, 09:56 PM

we should play sometime.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:58 PM
we should play sometime.

Thank you Stevie.......it was/is getting nasty around here. Can I join in the game? I love my pink balls...ROFL

philfree
05-18-2005, 09:58 PM
we should play sometime.

I didn't realize you were a golfer but sure. You gotta show up as FDE though.

stevieray
05-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Can I join in the game? I love my pink balls...ROFL
oh man.... ROFL

stevieray
05-18-2005, 10:00 PM
You gotta show up as FDE though.

:)

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Are you a "clone" :hmmm:
I don't know, are you? Now you have 4 posts. You don't happen to be a second identity for someone do you dipshit?

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:05 PM
oh man.... ROFL

:hmmm: Don't like hot pink balls? Worked for me when I used to play.....chit can't remember what it's called.........4 people or so play and whoever hits the furthest.........love it when a guy has to play with a pink ball....ROFL

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:05 PM
You're on a roll tonight. Springfield ain't that far so instead of being a smartazz bring your sticks and let's have a game.

I'd have cleaned your plow for you when I was younger. I turn 60 next month so why don't you try Stinger on. He's right there in town for you.

philfree
05-18-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't know, are you? Now you have 4 posts. You don't happen to be a second identity for someone do you dipshit?

Have them check the IP. ROFL You gonna just keep mouthing off or are you gonna take me up on my offer?

farout
05-18-2005, 10:06 PM

You have 26 1/2 thousand posts and I assume you are proud of that.

farout

philfree
05-18-2005, 10:08 PM
I'd have cleaned your plow for you when I was younger. I turn 60 next month so why don't you try Stinger on. He's right there in town for you.

Well get him and come on....... I'm sure I can find a 4th or you guys can :shrug:

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:10 PM
But what about my pink balls? :deevee:sniffle

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:11 PM
You have 26 1/2 thousand posts and I assume you are proud of that.

farout
Why would you assume that? You must not be very smart.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Why would you assume that? You must not be very smart.

Change your location Skip OK makes you smarter than Ark....;)

farout
05-18-2005, 10:15 PM
I'd have cleaned your plow for you when I was younger.

Soo your a farmer. Thats good. The farmer is the backbone of this country. Oliver Wendal Douglas was a farmer.

farout

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Have them check the IP. ROFL You gonna just keep mouthing off or are you gonna take me up on my offer?

Hey, bigshot, you don't need to check my IP, I'm here all the time. Let's see if you can back up your big mouth. I'm not the guy claiming to be able to beat anybody anywhere. That is your claim. Beat Stinger and then run your big mouth.

farout
05-18-2005, 10:20 PM
:hmmm: Don't like hot pink balls? Worked for me when I used to play.....chit can't remember what it's called.........4 people or so play and whoever hits the furthest.........love it when a guy has to play with a pink ball....ROFL

I think it's called a 4-man er.... person scramble. :)

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:23 PM

If you had the day I had I know scramble/scrambled.........ROFL Thanks I knew what I was talking about........chit!

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Soo your a farmer. Thats good. The farmer is the backbone of this country. Oliver Wendal Douglas was a farmer.

farout
Wendal? Damn you're stupid. It's Wendell you shit-for-brains.

philfree
05-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey, bigshot, you don't need to check my IP, I'm here all the time. Let's see if you can back up your big mouth. I'm not the guy claiming to be able to beat anybody anywhere. That is your claim. Beat Stinger and then run your big mouth.

I meant check farouts IP. And I never claimed I could beat anybody except you. And I only did that indirectly by saying I'd give you bus fare(fair.. so I'm bad speller) home. All I'm trying to do is work up a golf game but so far you've neither put up or shut up. And I'd be glad to play golf with Stinger he seems like a good enough guy. We can play Deer Lake or River Cut you guys can choose.

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Why would anyone listen to you? You have no posts here and you can't spell. Piss off fuqtard.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I meant check farouts IP. And I never claimed I could beat anybody except you. And I only did that indirectly by saying I'd give you bus fare(fair.. so I'm bad speller) home. All I'm trying to do is work up a golf game but so far you've neither put up or shut up. And I'd be glad to play golf with Stinger he seems like a good enough guy. We can play Deer Lake or River Cut you guys can choose.

:deevee::deevee::deevee: And you didn't invite TK and my pink balls........sniffle

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Why would anyone listen to you? You have no posts here and you can't spell. Piss off fuqtard.

It is a scramble....when I saw that I remembered. Been about 5 years since I played, but I know that to be correct.

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 10:37 PM

You didn't even know who I was. About a year ago you proclaimed yourself the best golfer EVAR and you would pay for anyone to come challenge you. You forgetting that? I'm not. You're a phony. Probably a long hitter with no short game. I've seen many of those. Beat somebody and then run your mouth bigshot.

farout
05-18-2005, 10:49 PM
You didn't even know who I was. About a year ago you proclaimed yourself the best golfer EVAR and you would pay for anyone to come challenge you. You forgetting that? I'm not. You're a phony. Probably a long hitter with no short game. I've seen many of those. Beat somebody and then run your mouth bigshot.

Obviously you do not know PhilFree. He doesn't operate that way. Bragging is a sign of insecurity and low self esteem. Usually associated with plow cleaners. :shake:

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Obviously you do not know PhilFree. He doesn't operate that way. Bragging is a sign of insecurity and low self esteem. Usually associated with plow cleaners. :shake:

ROFL Skip give up.......

Stinger
05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
How in the world did I get dragged into this pissing match. ROFL

But if it gets me out of the office to enjoy a friendly round of golf with other Planeteers I am all for it. :)

:hmmm: I believe that Greg said that not Philfree........come on Skippy get with it.....

Actually it was Phil (phobia). I might be or might not as Philfree can probably tell you it depends on what day it is. I told that group I am capable of shoting a 68 or 88. Just so happens that day it was closer to the 68.

Hehe compared to that group I was a freakin tour pro (hehe sorry fellas :p )

I was just going by the CP Handicap tracker I had going a couple of years ago. He was about a 4 if I recall.

Yeah that was a couple of years ago. Now the kids and are a little older and the golf game is not as accute. Although I did have it down to a 1.53 at one time long long ago pre-kids. :)

ROFL Hehe I would like to participate in that group even if is just to be the walking scorer, spectator, or caddy

Here is an idea we could say the winner gets a haircut from Tommykat or depending on what Philfree's hair looks like maybe the loser :p

And as a side note who appointed Skip as the Welcoming Committee to new member or lurkers??? ROFL ROFL

tommykat
05-18-2005, 10:59 PM
How in the world did I get dragged into this pissing match. ROFL

But if it gets me out of the office to enjoy a friendly round of golf with other Planeteers I am all for it. :)

Actually it was Phil (phobia). I might be or might not as Philfree can probably tell you it depends on what day it is. I told that group I am capable of shoting a 68 or 88. Just so happens that day it was closer to the 68.

Hehe compared to that group I was a freakin tour pro (hehe sorry fellas :p )

Yeah that was a couple of years ago. Now the kids and are a little older and the golf game is not as accute. Although I did have it down to a 1.53 at one time long long ago pre-kids. :)

ROFL Hehe I would like to participate in that group even if is just to be the walking scorer, spectator, or caddy

Here is an idea we could say the winner gets a haircut from Tommykat or depending on what Philfree's hair looks like maybe the loser :p

And as a side note who appointed Skip as the Welcoming Committee to new member or lurkers??? ROFL ROFL

I for go a free haircut..........but did I tell you all, I don't keep score? ROFL

philfree
05-18-2005, 11:50 PM

I will except any challenge however I'm the one who offerd the challenge that you won't except because your almost 60.(sniffle) I put it up as a friendly game but all you can do is cast insults. So it appears that you are the only one who is running his mouth.

philfree
05-18-2005, 11:52 PM

Just exactly who is it you think you are? :)

Logical
05-19-2005, 01:49 AM
But what about my pink balls? :deevee:snifflePsicosis?

Phobia
05-19-2005, 01:52 AM
I'll put Stinger's game up against any other Planeteer's game in a heartbeat. Dude is a consistent ball striker. He doesn't blast the ball, but one look at me tells you that doesn't really help that much.

Logical
05-19-2005, 01:54 AM

And as a side note who appointed Skip as the Welcoming Committee to new member or lurkers??? ROFL ROFLHellraiser II