PDA

View Full Version : How do you give rep?

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I can't seem to figure it out, I was going to give somebody a positve rep and I just couldn't figure out how

alanm
05-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Click on the little man next to the edit delete button.

Frazod
05-18-2005, 11:43 PM
You can't give rep if you're negative. Notice all your boxes are red. Most people's are green.

Perhaps you should stop pissing everybody off.

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2005, 11:45 PM
You can't give rep if you're negative. Notice all your boxes are red. Most people's are green.

Perhaps you should stop pissing everybody off.

gochiefs has given me about 100 neg reps and 2 others neg rep'd me once each. So I must be pissing EVERYBODY off huh? If I am, maybe they should re-evaluate their life

Frazod
05-18-2005, 11:51 PM
gochiefs has given me about 100 neg reps and 2 others neg rep'd me once each. So I must be pissing EVERYBODY off huh? If I am, maybe they should re-evaluate their life

The more positive rep a person has, the more positive or negative rep they can dish out.

If you take this rep crap seriously, you may want to consult the members list. If you click on reputation, it will list BB members by rep. It's a good idea not to piss off the people who are listed on the first couple of pages. We hit hard.

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2005, 11:53 PM
The more positive rep a person has, the more positive or negative rep they can dish out.

If you take this rep crap seriously, you may want to consult the members list. If you click on reputation, it will list BB members by rep. It's a good idea not to piss off the people who are listed on the first couple of pages. We hit hard.

I'm not that concerned with it, I just wanted to know how to do it

Frazod
05-18-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm not that concerned with it, I just wanted to know how to do it

I just gave you positive rep and took away the red boxes I dumped on you the other night. Enjoy.

Hard to believe that gochiefs reached icon level. How the hell did that happen? :hmmm:

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2005, 11:56 PM
I just gave you positive rep and took away the red boxes I dumped on you the other night. Enjoy.

Hard to believe that gochiefs reached icon level. How the hell did that happen? :hmmm:

thanks. Ya I was wondering that about Gochiefs myself

Frazod
05-18-2005, 11:57 PM
thanks. Ya I was wondering that about Gochiefs myself

He'll certainly blast you again for this. :D

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2005, 11:58 PM
He'll certainly blast you again for this. :D

that's ok. Whatever turns him on.

wait.......I think I could have left myself wide open on that one :hmmm: :)

alanm
05-19-2005, 12:15 AM
that's ok. Whatever turns him on.

wait.......I think I could have left myself wide open on that one :hmmm: :)
There. I put him back in the green. I didn't know they listed rep in the members. I was curious so I had to check it out. Guess I'm only a page 4 guy. :)

Ultra Peanut
05-19-2005, 12:22 AM

If you take this rep crap seriously, you may want to consult the members list. If you click on reputation, it will list BB members by rep. It's a good idea not to piss off the people who are listed on the first couple of pages. We hit hard.With great power, comes great responsibility. :D

Simplex3
05-19-2005, 12:57 AM
Hell, I'll rep him just because GoatCheeze hates him...

Count Zarth
05-19-2005, 02:19 AM
It was an experiment, nothing personal.

My new project will be to max out KCChiefsman's green dots! :)

tk13
05-19-2005, 02:25 AM
Your first post back isn't a Ep. III review? I'm highly disappointed.

Count Zarth
05-19-2005, 02:32 AM
Your first post back isn't a Ep. III review? I'm highly disappointed.

I just posted mine in the other thread. I'm seriously blasted right now.