PDA

View Full Version : I honest to God hate people sometimes

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:31 AM
especially thieves.

My 2 sons came in to stay a week with me and the oldest one stayed his last night here at a motel with a girl he used to date, about 3 am he said he thought he heard a car alarm, but it went right off so he thought someone had tripped their own alarm and turned it off.

The next morning he went to his truck and someone had busted out his drivers side window and stole his stereo, his amp, and his big speakers, I forgot what they're called, but all together 1100.00 worth of stuff.

I hate damn theives, sorry ass bastards too lazy to go work for what they get and just take from those who do. :cuss:

Kerberos
05-19-2005, 07:47 AM
especially thieves.
I hate damn theives, sorry ass bastards too lazy to go work for what they get and just take from those who do. :cuss:

It probably has nothing to do with being lazy and more to do with needing some crack.

As bad as this sounds ... if it is a crack smoker then you almost have to have pitty on them. All they know is "The Rock" is calling them. They have no concious when they are jonesing!

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:51 AM
It probably has nothing to do with being lazy and more to do with needing some crack.

As bad as this sounds ... if it is a crack smoker then you almost have to have pitty on them. All they know is "The Rock" is calling them. They have no concious when they are jonesing!
I have no pity on junkies, if they know they're a junkie, they should get help and if they don't then they don't care.

A girl my daughter knows got a brain tumor from doing meth, she almost died, she still has them and one is inoperatable, its on her brain stem.

Now shes right back doing it, the first time she got sick I felt sorry for her, if she ends back up in the same shape again, I do not feel sorry for her, she has a small son and don't care about herself or him no more than that,makes me sick.

Bwana
05-19-2005, 07:53 AM
I can relate. I have had a lot of those kinds of things happen in the car business. I did catch one guy after the fact and evened the score times 10. Lets just say a railroad flare does a lot of damage to the inside of a car.

My brother also had the pleasure of catching one of the punk hoods breaking into a car of a girl he was dating at the time. They were pulling into her driveway and he sees a pair of legs hanging out of the car and the punk tried to run. My brother ran him down, gave him a beating, drug him in the house and called the cops.

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 07:54 AM
but all together 1100.00 worth of stuff.:
He's not one of those guys that puts $1100 stereo in a $200 vehicle is he?

MOhillbilly
05-19-2005, 07:54 AM
want a cookie?

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:58 AM
He's not one of those guys that puts $1100 stereo in a $200 vehicle is he?
no he has a nice truck, he said he will not replace the stereo, he said he'd get a good stereo and use his regular speakers, he learned a hard lesson.

I found out where he stayed cause he dont know the areas really good, he stayed at the Interstate Inn, I said its nothing but a crack house, you might as well laid 1100 bucks in the front seat and left the door unlocked.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:58 AM
want a cookie?
sure you got one? :drool:

Goapics1
05-19-2005, 07:59 AM
especially thieves.

My 2 sons came in to stay a week with me and the oldest one stayed his last night here at a motel with a girl he used to date, about 3 am he said he thought he heard a car alarm, but it went right off so he thought someone had tripped their own alarm and turned it off.

The next morning he went to his truck and someone had busted out his drivers side window and stole his stereo, his amp, and his big speakers, I forgot what they're called, but all together 1100.00 worth of stuff.

Does he have insurance?

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Does he have insurance?
yea, full coverage, he's got his police report and the insurance company said when he get home with the truck they want to look at it and see the police report.

I remember years ago, we had our car in the garage to have some work done and they parked it outside and the truck got popped and someone took my husbands belt, hooks, boots, and all his tools out of the trunk and the insurance covered it. So we're hoping, he said if they do pay he will replace his stuff, but he won't pay to have it put in himself again.

Goapics1
05-19-2005, 08:04 AM
yea, full coverage, he's got his police report and the insurance company said when he get home with the truck they want to look at it and see the police report.

I remember years ago, we had our car in the garage to have some work done and they parked it outside and the truck got popped and someone took my husbands belt, hooks, boots, and all his tools out of the trunk and the insurance covered it. So we're hoping, he said if they do pay he will replace his stuff, but he won't pay to have it put in himself again.

Good deal. By the way, I like the avatar. :hump:

cookster50
05-19-2005, 08:05 AM
no he has a nice truck, he said he will not replace the stereo, he said he'd get a good stereo and use his regular speakers, he learned a hard lesson.

I found out where he stayed cause he dont know the areas really good, he stayed at the Interstate Inn, I said its nothing but a crack house, you might as well laid 1100 bucks in the front seat and left the door unlocked.

Interstate Inn in Springfield? If so, I wouldn't stay there! That's the only place he could rent hourly????

:)

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:07 AM
Interstate Inn in Springfield? If so, I wouldn't stay there! That's the only place he could rent hourly????

:)
He didn't know, thats why when he told me where he stayed I was shocked, he said well it was only 40.00, I said hell you could have got a place on glenstone for that.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Good deal. By the way, I like the avatar. :hump:

cookster50
05-19-2005, 08:10 AM
He didn't know, thats why when he told me where he stayed I was shocked, he said well it was only 40.00, I said hell you could have got a place on glenstone for that.

Wow, they charge $40 for that dump?

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 08:10 AM
As bad as this sounds ... if it is a crack smoker then you almost have to have pitty on them.
Why? Was he forced into smoking that first rock?

Bwana
05-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Yeah, I failed to see the logic in that post myself. :shake: Fug the rock burning little punks.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Wow, they charge $40 for that dump?
guess so...I ask him if he was blasting his stereo in the parking lot and advertising, he said no he turned it off way before he got there, but he has one of those stickers on the window says audio something on it, I told him that was nothing but a crack house over there, he was really bumming, I'm really hoping the insurance will replace it cause he works his ass off for what he's got.

This is why I am so pissed, I mean if it was handed to him by mom or dad and it got stole is one thing, but we had it hard when it was just us and they didn't have a lot, but no he's really working hard for what he gets and someone just walks off with it.

There is really nothing the police or anyone can do about it. My daughters lap top she got for christmas got stole a week after she got it, right out of her apartment, nothing was ever done.

Bwana
05-19-2005, 08:23 AM
The insurance should take care of it as long as everything was permanently mounted. My insurance company will pay for things under those cirmcumstances regarding stereo equipment. If the speakers were not permanently mounted, they may not cover those.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:26 AM
The insurance should take care of it as long as everything was permanently mounted. My insurance company will pay for things under those cirmcumstances regarding stereo equipment. If the speakers were not permanently mounted, they may not cover those.
The place he bought them and the amp and stereo put it all in and they were mounted behind the seat and so was the amp, so I guess it was done right,

Goapics1
05-19-2005, 08:28 AM
The place he bought them and the amp and stereo put it all in and they were mounted behind the seat and so was the amp, so I guess it was done right,

Badgirl, if you need anything else "mounted", let me know. :drool:

Kerberos
05-19-2005, 08:29 AM

I lived with a crack smoker for over a year before I threw up my arms.

I had lived with the woman and her two girls a few years before and when we got back together I had NO idea what I was in for.

NO he/she did was not forced into smoking crack or meth or any other brain damaging/altering drug ... still doesn't change the fact that they are now and addict and will be for the rest of thier lives.

Does it mean that she should be treated any differently... NO

Are they responsible for thier actions ... YES

I only say we should pitty them because 99 out of 100 of them cannot help themselves. If you know anything about an addictive personality then you will know that they have NO will power.

Someone stealing cause they don't want to get a job and want the easy way to get cash is a whole other ball game.

I won't go into details as this is not the time or place ... but the blame I put on these peoples actions are the people bringing cocaine into our country... the bathroom lab tech making bathtub crank or meth. etc. etc. etc. These are the poeple that should be hung out to dry.

IMHO

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:35 AM
Badgirl, if you need anything else "mounted", let me know. :drool:
ROFL yea, I'll do that.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:40 AM

Hell yes they should be treated differently, they may be addicts, but they are also untrustworthy, and unreliable, they do not have to be addicts all their lives unless they choose to be. There is help, if they want it.

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 08:43 AM
I lived with a crack smoker for over a year before I threw up my arms.

I had lived with the woman and her two girls a few years before and when we got back together I had NO idea what I was in for.

NO he/she did was not forced into smoking crack or meth or any other brain damaging/altering drug ... still doesn't change the fact that they are now and addict and will be for the rest of thier lives.

Are they responsible for thier actions ... YES

I only say we should pitty them because 99 out of 100 of them cannot help themselves. If you know anything about an addictive personality then you will know that they have NO will power.

Someone stealing cause they don't want to get a job and want the easy way to get cash is a whole other ball game.

I won't go into details as this is not the time or place ... but the blame I put on these peoples actions are the people bringing cocaine into our country... the bathroom lab tech making bathtub crank or meth. etc. etc. etc. These are the poeple that should be hung out to dry.

IMHO

Bah. One of my best friends was a crackhead. He had it real bad. At first, all of us did what we could to help him out. After several failures in rehab, me and several of my other friends gave up on him. He finally hit rock bottom and cleaned himself up. We're really good friends again and he understands that he was responsible for his actions. Anyone can quit if they really want to bad enough. Anything else is just an excuse and a crutch to help justify their destructive lifestyle. Ask any recovering addict and they will tell you that.

Kerberos
05-19-2005, 08:47 AM
if they want it.

DING DING DING DING .... We have a winner.

Most Addicts want to stop but until THEY WANT HELP there is NO helping them.... I learned that leson the hard way.

When I asked if they should be treated any differently I meant if they are caught should the LAW treat them any differently .... and the answer was NO. They are a thief just like any other thief and should be punished for thier crime ...

My regretable statement that we should have pitty on them was from the side of me that says there is good in all people ... some just can't show it as much as they would like because they are unable to help themselves.

Yes I have had shit stolen out of my house by a crack head and I had to pay the FUGGING crack dealer MY OWN CASH to get it back... so yea I would say I have been in the same shoes... BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

I am sure some of you don't agree with me but until you have been in my shoes ... PLEASE don't judge me.

Kerberos
05-19-2005, 08:54 AM
Bah. One of my best friends was a crackhead. He had it real bad. At first, all of us did what we could to help him out. After several failures in rehab, me and several of my other friends gave up on him. He finally hit rock bottom and cleaned himself up. We're really good friends again and he understands that he was responsible for his actions. Anyone can quit if they really want to bad enough. Anything else is just an excuse and a crutch to help justify their destructive lifestyle. Ask any recovering addict and they will tell you that.

I am a recovering addict (alcohol)... and I can tell you this much after living with a crack head in MY HOUSE..

CRACK cocaine is one of the most god awful substances ever produced on this green earth.

I am sure you can see this as well .... I have watched some of the best people I know reduced to NOTHING (rock bottom).
Lost thier Wife, Kids, 100K+ house, 3 cars, membership to the Country Club etc etc etc. and was living in a cardboard box in an alley. Yes he is cleaned up now and working with a job, house, car and new life.

Until he had that "Moment of clarity" there was no helping him.

Pitty for people that can't help themselves in only human and nothing more. It is human nature to trust and to care... if you don't have those qualities then god help you.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:56 AM
DING DING DING DING .... We have a winner.

Most Addicts want to stop but until THEY WANT HELP there is NO helping them.... I learned that leson the hard way.

When I asked if they should be treated any differently I meant if they are caught should the LAW treat them any differently .... and the answer was NO. They are a thief just like any other thief and should be punished for thier crime ...

My regretable statement that we should have pitty on them was from the side of me that says there is good in all people ... some just can't show it as much as they would like because they are unable to help themselves.

Yes I have had shit stolen out of my house by a crack head and I had to pay the FUGGING crack dealer MY OWN CASH to get it back... so yea I would say I have been in the same shoes... BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

I am sure some of you don't agree with me but until you have been in my shoes ... PLEASE don't judge me.

I have 2 nephews on my X husbands side and they are oxycontin junkies, they do the needles, they have stolen from their own grandmother, these were good boys, and they have been in rehab more than once, one was forced there by his parents and he said all he could think about was getting out and getting high. I agree a person is gonna have to want to quit or hit the bottom and pull themselves out, no one else can do it.

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Pitty for people that can't help themselves in only human and nothing more. It is human nature to trust and to care... if you don't have those qualities then god help you.
This true to an extent. But you reach out to help a friend numerous times, only to have them jump back into the water again, at some point you say "f*ck it" and let them sink or swim on their own. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 09:04 AM
This true to an extent. But you reach out to help a friend numerous times, only to have them jump back into the water again, at some point you say "f*ck it" and let them sink or swim on their own. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
I think thats what you HAVE to do is let go. :(

No matter if its drugs or alchol.

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 09:10 AM
ya about a month ago I parked my car at a bar and when I came back to it both of the side mirrors were broken off. I have no enemies (maybe except for the internet), so I cant imagine why somebody would do that? does it make them feel cool, I just wish I could witness this kind of crap happening so I could know who's a$$ to whip

Kerberos
05-19-2005, 09:15 AM

YES..... I DO

I helped put the woman I was living with into a rehab here in KS called the "Womens Recovery Center" and if you have never heard of it is like a boot camp type situation as far as these women have NO rights and have a strict code to live by. She volunteered to go in so she had some more rights than most of the other woment there because they were ALL drug addicts that had thier choice of going to prison or going here.

That place worked till she called me at 10pm one night after about 6 weeks of being there. Said she wanted to come home.... Well like a dumb ass I took a 2 hour trip there and a 2 hour trip back just so she could disapear 20 minutes after we got home to find some crack.

The second place was the Central Kansas Foundation in Salina and man was that place a JOKE .. those other addicts there had her smoking crack in the treatment. FORTHELOVEOFGOD what is the matter with our system that you go to treatment and can get more drugs than you could on the OUTSIDE!

After the last treatment I ended up giving her 2 weeks to get herself a place and move out.

YES I have been in the spot where I did everything I could to help and she didn't want it so there was no helping.

I tool care of her two girls while she was in treatment and I miss them as much as I missed her after she left. She is clean and living in TX with a pretty good job ... She tells me to this day that she knew how much I tried to help her but until she wanted help it was never going to work.

I do know how it feels to try and help only to have someone jump off the wagon again and again and again.

Peace

Kerberos
05-19-2005, 09:18 AM
especially thieves.

Sorry I hijacked your thread ... I am going to STFU now

badgirl
05-19-2005, 09:22 AM
Sorry I hijacked your thread ... I am going to STFU now
No problem :)

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 09:31 AM
ya about a month ago I parked my car at a bar and when I came back to it both of the side mirrors were broken off. I have no enemies (maybe except for the internet), so I cant imagine why somebody would do that? does it make them feel cool, I just wish I could witness this kind of crap happening so I could know who's a$$ to whip
Must. Resist. Temptation.....

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:07 AM
I'll do it dart.......

Whip his ass? I thought a Midget Chic Broke your nose not too long ago? Better work on that Crane Kick.

Screw all druggies. My best HS friend was a meth head....

Lets just Legalize drugs, they don't hurt anyone...its just the governments way to make money by putting them in jail....it doesn't hurt anyone anyway.....

ExtremeChief
05-19-2005, 11:16 AM
speaking of theives... someone stole the color from my text! Bastards!

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Must. Resist. Temptation.....

and your problem is???? what, was it you? is that what I should tell the police to follow up with my police report? because it's not really funny, I got 2 quotes on how much to replace and install 2 side mirrors....pretty expensive, one was about $700 and the other was $800

|Zach|
05-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Ya, I got my XM radio stolen out of my car overnight.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:22 AM
yeah.....do that. It was Dartgod that crushed that thing thats always causing discomfort in your bosses arse.

He told you twice to stop licking his wife's face, before planting that popknot field on your fiveHead.

I'm the one who took the mirrors off. Sorry about that. I was drinking and wanted to show off my roundhouse kicks for some friends, but As I'm older and less flexible, the Geo Metro was the only one I could reach the mirrors on.

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:26 AM
I'll do it dart.......

Whip his ass? I thought a Midget Chic Broke your nose not too long ago? Better work on that Crane Kick.

Screw all druggies. My best HS friend was a meth head....

Lets just Legalize drugs, they don't hurt anyone...its just the governments way to make money by putting them in jail....it doesn't hurt anyone anyway.....

what are you talking about? if you are referring to me, like I think you are, I haven't had my nose broken in about 6-7 years when I was playing no-pad, full contact football with friends and that was the only time it's ever been broken..... :shrug:

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 11:27 AM
and your problem is???? what, was it you? is that what I should tell the police to follow up with my police report? because it's not really funny, I got 2 quotes on how much to replace and install 2 side mirrors....pretty expensive, one was about $700 and the other was $800
Yeah, right it was me. You want my name and address so you can call the cops on me? :rolleyes:

This is the part I was resisting comment on:
I have no enemies (maybe except for the internet), so I cant imagine why somebody would do that?
I shouldn't have to explain.

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah.....do that. It was Dartgod that crushed that thing thats always causing discomfort in your bosses arse.

He told you twice to stop licking his wife's face, before planting that popknot field on your fiveHead.

I'm the one who took the mirrors off. Sorry about that. I was drinking and wanted to show off my roundhouse kicks for some friends, but As I'm older and less flexible, the Geo Metro was the only one I could reach the mirrors on.

I'm actually tempted to let the cops know about this, somebody needs to pay for it besides me. A-hole

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:30 AM
This is the part I was resisting comment on:

I shouldn't have to explain.

If I have enemies (besides this message board, like I said) than I am completely unaware

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I thought you posted this winter that someone crushed your Beak outside a bar? now, its 6-7 years ago?

*checking cp search function now*

Do it....call them and let them know. I'll tell them that you ripped the mirrors off to make eyes for your SheBot.

Take a Joke, Sissy.

Goapics1
05-19-2005, 11:32 AM
speaking of theives... someone stole the color from my text! Bastards!

ROFL

|Zach|
05-19-2005, 11:33 AM
This thread is funny now.

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:33 AM
I thought you posted this winter that someone crushed your Beak outside a bar? now, its 6-7 years ago?

*checking cp search function now*

Do it....call them and let them know. I'll tell them that you ripped the mirrors off to make eyes for your SheBot.

Take a Joke, Sissy.

of course I'm not going to call the cops. I know it wasn't you, I just don't really think it's funny because it's going to cost me a good amount of money that I shouldn't have to spend to fix it. Has anybody ever vandalized anything you own? it sucks!

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:34 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105321&page=1

what are you talking about? if you are referring to me, like I think you are, I haven't had my nose broken in about 6-7 years when I was playing no-pad, full contact football with friends and that was the only time it's ever been broken.....

You were saying.......a-hole?

Which time were you lieing?

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:34 AM
and I never posted anything about breaking my nose because it didn't happen

shakesthecat
05-19-2005, 11:36 AM
I got 2 quotes on how much to replace and install 2 side mirrors....pretty expensive, one was about $700 and the other was $800

If you knew how to work a screwdriver and a socket set, you could do it yourself in about an hour and save yourself about half that amount.

It's not that difficult.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Has anybody ever vandalized anything you own? it sucks!

A month ago, some meth head with no insurance caught his borrowed, no insurance car on fire with ether next to my truck. Somehow in the process they put about 30 gouges into my back quarterpanel, and fire damage.

Yeah.

If you can't take a Joke.....eat at Joes ( )!( )

Go to a salvage yard or parts store, and put them on in about 30 minutes. Its not rocket science.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:38 AM

Bullshit, Liar.

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:39 AM

You were saying.......a-hole?

Which time were you lieing?

huh, I must have posted that one night when I was drunk.....weird because I don't even remember. I must have lied, sorry. Perhaps I wanted attention...who knows

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:41 AM
So...how do we know you aren't lieing about the Mirrors on your Yugo to get attention?

You posted that thread at 2am..drunk might work.....You posted the story that someone smacked you at 5pm the next day. Sorry.....Drunk isn't an excuse.

Iowani-Owned.

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:43 AM
So...how do we know you aren't lieing about the Mirrors on your Yugo to get attention?

hey that Yugo is a nice ride.......
anyways, I guess there is just no way of knowing for sure, I could just take a picture of it, but I don't think I want to do that

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 11:45 AM

You posted that thread at 2am..drunk might work.....You posted the story that someone smacked you at 5pm the next day. Sorry.....Drunk isn't an excuse.

Iowani-Owned.

that's fine, I don't have an excuse then...because I honestly don't remember

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:48 AM
OMG!

Sue that bastage for Amnesia.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 11:49 AM
A month ago, some meth head with no insurance caught his borrowed, no insurance car on fire with ether next to my truck. Somehow in the process they put about 30 gouges into my back quarterpanel, and fire damage.

Yeah.

If you can't take a Joke.....eat at Joes ( )!( )

Go to a salvage yard or parts store, and put them on in about 30 minutes. Its not rocket science.

ROFL.....Killer.....you can't take a joke, so why are you telling someone else to?

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 11:50 AM

Iowani-Owned.

There you go again. Ruining a good BS story with facts. Remind me never to screw with you. You're ruthless.

MOhillbilly
05-19-2005, 11:50 AM
INTERCOURSE INN?
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW CCCLLLAAAAAASSSSSSSS.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:51 AM
the Grownups are talking, threadwrecker.

make me a fried egg sammich, or something else useful.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 11:59 AM
the Grownups are talking, threadwrecker.

make me a fried egg sammich, or something else useful.

That's right...and I am older then you....so leave.:)

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 12:02 PM
Dictionary Dot Com.

Find "Contribution".

You're alot of things that I'm not, but I doubt you'd enjoy that list.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Dictionary Dot Com.

Find "Contribution".

:rolleyes:.......I sick and tired of you saying that nobody but you has anything worthwhile to say. All you do is bitch at people and call them names, oh and try and prove them as liars every chance you get.

I will post whatever I want, when I want.:harumph:

What's the matter anyway.....not getting any at home......ROFL

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Dictionary Dot Com.

Find "Contribution".

oh yea.....I don't need a dictonary to tell me what a jerk you are.....ROFL

KC Dan
05-19-2005, 12:10 PM
No offense but....

Perfect thread title for this hijacking!

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 12:11 PM
I never said "nobody"...Lots of people have great material, comment and thought. All you provide are rolled eyes, overused smilies, and posts that you can do what you want and don't have to listen to no mens.

You are bar none, over the last 3 months the most Useless poster on the planet. Hands down. You're the champ.

I've still yet to see you actually talk about football.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:16 PM
I never said "nobody"...Lots of people have great material, comment and thought. All you provide are rolled eyes, overused smilies, and posts that you can do what you want and don't have to listen to no mens.

You are bar none, over the last 3 months the most Useless poster on the planet. Hands down. You're the champ.

I've still yet to see you actually talk about football.

Get a life and quit worrying about mine...and please put me on ignore...then you won't have to read my post. But NO......then you wouldn't have any reason to bitch. I swear to god...I kinda think you are a chick as much whining and bitching that you do.

Oh yea....maybe you would see me on the football threads if you spent anytime on them...because I am there........ROFL

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 12:18 PM
: oh and try and prove them as liars every chance you get.
You have to admit, his call on this one was right on.

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 12:19 PM
huh, I must have posted that one night when I was drunk.....weird because I don't even remember. I must have lied, sorry. Perhaps I wanted attention...who knows

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:20 PM
wow...dart that is awesome. Great picture.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Ask him to translate what it means, and why he posted it.

Only Dense has ever made my iggy list....and for a while. You are just about ignorant enough to make that list. how about if you Ignore ME and quit wrecking every thread. Every time you post something stupid, a kitten dies.

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Get a life and quit worrying about mine...and please put me on ignore...then you won't have to read my post. But NO......then you wouldn't have any reason to bitch. I swear to god...I kinda think you are a chick as much whining and bitching that you do.

Oh yea....maybe you would see me on the football threads if you spent anytime on them...because I am there........ROFL
Errrrrmmm...

I may be mistaken (not likely), but wasn't this your first post on this thread?
ROFL.....Killer.....you can't take a joke, so why are you telling someone else to?
Nothing to say about the original topic, or the hijacking that had taken place. Looks to me like YOU sought out Iowanian. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
05-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Hehe, I love these exchanges. You two should get a room.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Errrrrmmm...

I may be mistaken (not likely), but wasn't this your first post on this thread?

Nothing to say about the original topic, or the hijacking that had taken place. Looks to me like YOU sought out Iowanian. :hmmm:

because I replied to his post....:rolleyes: that makes me a threadwrecker...you all need to quit taking this board so damn serious.

You want something about the topic...I think it is stupid to put that pricey of a system in your car or truck. There is my opinion about the topic. Now quit kissing Killer's ass and have a nice day....ROFL

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Hehe, I love these exchanges. You two should get a room.

I would kill myself before that ever happened......:deevee:

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 12:40 PM
I would kill myself before that ever happened......:deevee:
Death versus sex.

Bad choice there C4M.

Donger
05-19-2005, 12:43 PM
You have to admit, his call on this one was right on.

"His?" There's no way in hell that Hello - Commatard on the loose is a male.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Death versus sex.

Bad choice there C4M.

Maybe I am just picky..

Sex with Killer or death.....hmmmmmm...I will take death.ROFL

Dartgod
05-19-2005, 12:47 PM
because I replied to his post....:rolleyes: that makes me a threadwrecker...you all need to quit taking this board so damn serious.

You want something about the topic...I think it is stupid to put that pricey of a system in your car or truck. There is my opinion about the topic. Now quit kissing Killer's ass and have a nice day....ROFL
I hate wasting my 8,000th post on you, but what the hell. I haven't posted anything of value here in years.

Yes, you are a threadwrecker when you:

A) Reply to a post that was not directed at you
B) Your reply has nothing to do with the post you were replying to
C) Your reply was solely intended to start shit
D) All of the above

The only thing Duh-nese has on you is the ability to occasionally display the existance of a functioning brain cell or two.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:48 PM
"His?" There's no way in hell that Hello - Commatard on the loose is a male.

You have it wrong...DS was talking about Killer being right...which he was.

COchief
05-19-2005, 12:50 PM
This is karma at work due to your son being a wigger and thumping around neighborhoods with his "system yo".

JK, kind of, I have had it happen to me 3x and I just refuse to put anything in my car anymore. I just have a mp3 player which goes with me and a tape player converter thingy for it.
BTW some crack head once broke my window for a 20.00 portable CD player, $100 window for something he would be lucky to get $5 for.
I guess "cocaine is a helluva drug".

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 12:53 PM
I hate wasting my 8,000th post on you, but what the hell. I haven't posted anything of value here in years.

Yes, you are a threadwrecker when you:

A) Reply to a post that was not directed at you
B) Your reply has nothing to do with the post you were replying to
C) Your reply was solely intended to start shit
D) All of the above

The only thing Duh-nese has on you is the ability to occasionally display the existance of a functioning brain cell or two.

And exactly what are you doing now?

Everything you posted is true about 3/4ths of the posters on here. You just don't like it when I do it, because I don't take shit off of you guys or kiss your ass the way other females do on here. You call some of them stupid and other names and they agree with you just to get along. That is not me.:harumph:

So the solution is to put me on ignore dumbass.........because I am not going anywhere.

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 12:55 PM
You have it wrong...DS was talking about Killer being right...which he was.
You are correct.

I'll try to refrain from using pronouns for those that can't keep up.

"You have to admit, IOWANIAN's call on this one was right on."

MOhillbilly
05-19-2005, 12:58 PM

Everything you posted is true about 3/4ths of the posters on here. You just don't like it when I do it, because I don't take shit off of you guys or kiss your ass the way other females do on here. You call some of them stupid and other names and they agree with you just to get along. That is not me.:harumph:

So the solution is to put me on ignore dumbass.........because I am not going anywhere.

MY cats breathe smells like catfood.

Donger
05-19-2005, 01:00 PM
You are correct.

WTF? Is that smack? Considering that Iowanian never uttered those words, you may want to reconsider.

big nasty kcnut
05-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Hugs Badgirl just remember badgirl your son is safe and going to get his truck fixed. As for the crack whore who did this need to get nuthooked by badgirl son till he learn his lesson.

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 01:06 PM
WTF? Is that smack? Considering that Iowanian never uttered those words, you may want to reconsider.
Keep up Donger. Iowanian called KCChiefsMan a liar. C4M then stated that he calls people liars all the time. That's when I responded to her (C4M) that she had to admit that his (Iowanian) call on this one was right on. Meaning, that KCChiefsMan did lie about the broken nose comment (or non-comment).

Clear as mud.................

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 01:07 PM
You are correct.

ROFL

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 01:09 PM
MY cats breathe smells like catfood.

Good for your kitty..

Donger
05-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Keep up Donger. Iowanian called KCChiefsMan a liar. C4M then stated that he calls people liars all the time. That's when I responded to her (C4M) that she had to admit that his (Iowanian) call on this one was right on. Meaning, that KCChiefsMan did lie about the broken nose comment (or non-comment).

Clear as mud.................

Yes, I know that. Just curious as to why you'd quote Commatard.

DeepSouth
05-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Yes, I know that. Just curious as to why you'd quote Commatard.
What I was trying to insinuate by responding to C4M's remark was that Iowanian was justified (at least in this instance) for holding people accountable for crap they say. Especially when it becomes obvious that what they are saying is made up BS.

Not picking sides in these insignificant little squabbles. Just pointing out the facts......

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Maybe I am just picky..

Sex with Killer or death.....hmmmmmm...I will take death.ROFL

You're in luck and won't ever have to make that choice...because I don't make a habbit of fornicating naying Sea-d-onkeys.

Ironically, a couple of times in college, annoying broads who picked at me throughout the night at parties, came calling to apologize later in the night, and found themselves with a dislocated ovary, a smile they couldn't shake and dishpan hands the next morning.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 03:15 PM

Everything you posted is true about 3/4ths of the posters on here. You just don't like it when I do it, because I don't take shit off of you guys or kiss your ass the way other females do on here. You call some of them stupid and other names and they agree with you just to get along. That is not me.:harump:

If I happen to be one of those females your talking about let me say that I respect other peoples opinions and I can take criticism without bitching everyone out for it. Is that kissing ass to you??? If someone gives me THEIR opinion and it doesn't agree with mine, do I suppose to start bitching and wining???

YOU get on here and act like these guys are stalking you and following you around on the posts, that is the stupidist thing I have ever heard. The way you talk in your posts makes me think you want someone to care enough to stalk you. wake up C4me. NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!!!!

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 03:16 PM
My giveadamn busted in Jr High.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Oh another thing C4me when you get offline these people don't know or think about you, ok, your suppose to let it go!!!

I am also tired of hearing how much money your husband makes, how much you spend, your pool, you shopping, your are always saying shit like that. why???? Why do you do that??? I don't care if I was the richest person on here, I would feel kinda embarrassed to go around mentioning it to everyone and telling them some of the crap you do. You have on more than one occassion talked bad about your husband on a public BB, this makes me sick, the man is evidentally supporting you and the kids, why in the hell would you bad mouth a man who takes care of you, if he's that bad why don't you leave him instead of getting on here making him sound bad to people he doesn't know and him no be able to defend himself???

Calcountry
05-19-2005, 04:03 PM
especially thieves.

I hate damn theives, sorry ass bastards too lazy to go work for what they get and just take from those who do. :cuss:Didn't you know? It's Bush's fault, he took away their jobs.

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 04:10 PM
I only read the chiefs4me stuff anymore just to see who the new "only one who doesn't like her" that's stalking her is.

Her part's always the same... I just find it funny that no matter how many times the names change on the other side, they're part of just 1 or 2 people that follow her around on the BB to give her shit.

This thread has the extra special bonus of her doing exactly what she's accusing Iowanian of.

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 04:32 PM
How did I miss this comedy gem? Not the thief part. That sucks. I've had a CD player stolen out of my car a couple times, but the dumbasses never go for the good stuff (amp & subs).

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 05:59 PM
If I happen to be one of those females your talking about let me say that I respect other peoples opinions and I can take criticism without bitching everyone out for it. Is that kissing ass to you??? If someone gives me THEIR opinion and it doesn't agree with mine, do I suppose to start bitching and wining???

YOU get on here and act like these guys are stalking you and following you around on the posts, that is the stupidist thing I have ever heard. The way you talk in your posts makes me think you want someone to care enough to stalk you. wake up C4me. NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!!!!

You care or you wouldn't of replied...and yea, if one of them calls me stupid. I don't reply with, you are right, I am sorry.:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Oh another thing C4me when you get offline these people don't know or think about you, ok, your suppose to let it go!!!

I am also tired of hearing how much money your husband makes, how much you spend, your pool, you shopping, your are always saying shit like that. why???? Why do you do that??? I don't care if I was the richest person on here, I would feel kinda embarrassed to go around mentioning it to everyone and telling them some of the crap you do. You have on more than one occassion talked bad about your husband on a public BB, this makes me sick, the man is evidentally supporting you and the kids, why in the hell would you bad mouth a man who takes care of you, if he's that bad why don't you leave him instead of getting on here making him sound bad to people he doesn't know and him no be able to defend himself???

I could really care less about what you wanna hear.....use the ignore button, if you can find it.

When there is a thread about money, cars, shopping, kids, and whatever else, then I am not supposed to answer or tell the truth. Sorry if my life offends you...I also did not pm you asking about the family, you pm'd me.

My husband is my business and not yours. So don't worry about what I say and to whom. How do you really know he doesn't read this board.........ROFL

Once angain girlfiend..nobody is making you read my post. Are they?

And how do you know who I talk to from this board when I am offline...I mean...really, how do you know?

I probably didn't answer all your questions......but.....:shrug:

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Wow. What a perfectly viscous little circle.

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Wow. What a perfectly viscous little circle.
Who was it that was asking whether they'd ever use chemistry again the other day? Here's an example. If I remember more about high school chemistry, I might be able to make some sort of smart ass viscosity comment here.

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Y'know, with as many people as chiefs4me tells to put her on ignore, I have to wonder if it wouldn't just make her happier if I'd put her on universal ignore.

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Who was it that was asking whether they'd ever use chemistry again the other day? Here's an example. If I remember more about high school chemistry, I might be able to make some sort of smart ass viscosity comment here.
My bad. " Vicious." These things happen when you work with chemical compounds all day long like I do. Vicious becomes viscous. Here's an example you were looking for.

http://www.buyemp.com/emp_prod/assets/product_images/29e.jpg

Hope that brightens your day.

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Y'know, with as many people as chiefs4me tells to put her on ignore, I have to wonder if it wouldn't just make her happier if I'd put her on universal ignore.
Universal ignore?

Heh. I find "dp4me" amusing. All she ever does is start shit, and its hilarious.

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
I could really care less about what you wanna hear.....use the ignore button, if you can find it.

When there is a thread about money, cars, shopping, kids, and whatever else, then I am not supposed to answer or tell the truth. Sorry if my life offends you...I also did not pm you asking about the family, you pm'd me.

My husband is my business and not yours. So don't worry about what I say and to whom. How do you really know he doesn't read this board.........ROFL

And how do you know who I talk to from this board when I am offline...I mean...really, how do you know?

Why would you call someone "girlfriend" if they don't like you?

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Hope that brightens your day.

Thanks for the attempt... but, when I fumble the ball on a wisecrack, I'm pretty much gonna be bummed until.. well, probably until my next beer. Or, next successful wisecrack.

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the attempt... but, when I fumble the ball on a wisecrack, I'm pretty much gonna be bummed until.. well, probably until my next beer. Or, next successful wisecrack.
Bah. You made it back to the line of scrimmage easily and perhaps even gained a few yards.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Why would you call someone "girlfriend" if they don't like you?

sarcasm..

BIG_DADDY
05-19-2005, 06:21 PM
I hate thiefs. :bang:

KCChiefsMan
05-19-2005, 06:23 PM
QueenLaChiefa?????????

Skip Towne
05-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Whee!! This is fun.

tk13
05-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Rapunzel! Rapunzel! *Leaps through the control room*

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Rapunzel! Rapunzel! *Leaps through the control room*
*Hands him a newspapar* Hey Johnny, what can you can make out of this?

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Everyone step up and grab the pill of your choice. Take 2 or 3 if you feel that you really need them.

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/images/prozac.jpghttp://paxilmedication.biz/drugpics/paxil_bottle.jpg
http://www.sixthseal.com/images/projds/zoloft.jpghttp://www.future-rx.com/images/lexapro.jpg

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Oooh, look at the pretty colors.

Inspector
05-19-2005, 06:35 PM
I have to agree with ya badgirl. I hate theives.

I just wish we used our prisons to keep these kind of people (people who steal) away from the rest of us.

I don't care if someone wants to use crack - it's their body and I don't want to dictate what they do to it. I just want people who hurt others (or steal from them) locked up!

Hope the insurance works out for ya.

And I like Chiefs4me. She's a girl. I like all girls. I really like girls.

But I'm not suppossed to touch them anymore unless they say it's ok first. They were pretty adamant about that.

tk13
05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
*Hands him a newspapar* Hey Johnny, what can you can make out of this?
This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Oooh, look at the pretty colors.
It still amazes me that companies spend cold hard cash to research what color their pills should be so that they are pleasing to the eye of the consumer.

I'm also amazed that these same companies give their antibiotics pleasing aromas as well. (Biaxin smells like vanilla but it tastes like crap.)

4th and Long
05-19-2005, 06:40 PM
This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...
:thumb: ROFL

It's times like this that playing the setup man, all for the sole purpose of entertaining myself, is worth the while. :D

badgirl
05-19-2005, 06:49 PM

I don't remember that many shopping or money threads and if you want your husband to be only your business then quit talking about him on the BB and also YOU told us he said he had a life and didn't get on the board, thats how I know.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 06:58 PM
You care or you wouldn't of replied...and yea, if one of them calls me stupid. I don't reply with, you are right, I am sorry.:rolleyes:
If I say something stupid, I'll admit it, and if I'm wrong I'll admit it, not call people names and say crap just because they say stuff to me, when I get offline these people doesn't affect my real life, thats right REAL LIFE, you don't know these people on here personally and you call them names all the time and tell them to put you on ignore. Why should they bother, if it pisses you off that much just don't log onto the board to start with, maybe you can find something better to do with your time. You have more post than me and we have been on here about the same length of time, I have 36 hours every other weekend to post, nothing else to do, and your at home with your kids and you still manage to post more than me, don't you have anything else to do?

FloridaChief
05-19-2005, 07:31 PM
This thread is worth all the day-to-day pain and anxiety I experience in life...

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:33 PM
This thread is worth all the day-to-day pain and anxiety I experience in life...
Ha,glad I could help. :p

|Zach|
05-19-2005, 07:34 PM
All you do is bitch at people and call them names

heh

|Zach|
05-19-2005, 07:37 PM
In the spirit of the thread title I have learned that in addition to XM radio that was stolen from my car last night you can add digital camcorder to the list.

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 07:38 PM
but he has one of those stickers on the window says audio something on it,
Thats pretty dumb. Thats like putting a sticker on it that says "Steal Me."

I didn't even put the aftermarket speaker grilles that came with my new speakers. No advertisements.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:39 PM
In the spirit of the thread title I have learned that in addition to XM radio that was stolen from my car last night you can add digital camcorder to the list.
That really blows, not only was his stuff stolen, but last christmas my daughters lap top she got for xmas was stolen the very next week out of her apt. and my car was stolen, but I got it back and it had the freaking window was shattered. I really hate thieves.... :mad:

|Zach|
05-19-2005, 07:41 PM
That really blows, not only was his stuff stolen, but last christmas my daughters lap top she got for xmas was stolen the very next week out of her apt. and my car was stolen, but I got it back and it had the freaking window was shattered. I really hate thieves.... :mad:
Sorry to hear that. :(

badgirl
Thats pretty dumb. Thats like putting a sticker on it that says "Steal Me."

I didn't even put the aftermarket speaker grilles that came with my new speakers. No advertisements.
Thats what I told him, I said why didn't you just throw your stuff on the seat and leave the truck unlocked, it would have at least saved the window. He didn't realize what kind of place it was he was parking, he don't know the bad and good places here. He definately learned a expensive lesson.

Rain Man
It still amazes me that companies spend cold hard cash to research what color their pills should be so that they are pleasing to the eye of the consumer.

I'm also amazed that these same companies give their antibiotics pleasing aromas as well. (Biaxin smells like vanilla but it tastes like crap.)

This is precisely why market research is so valuable. Going into the taste tests, we would've bet anything that chocolate or strawberry would score higher than crap.

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 07:42 PM
I had a bike stolen once. It was only a few months ago. No big deal though, I stole it from some guy in Denver about a year ago. He never saw it coming.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:43 PM
I had a bike stolen once. It was only a few months ago. No big deal though, I stole it from some guy in Denver about a year ago. He never saw it coming.
ROFL Karma sucks sometimes don't it? :p

Rain Man
05-19-2005, 07:43 PM

You really are a bad guy, saul.

stevieray
05-19-2005, 07:46 PM

Be honest, you were going for the beemer until you saw the color...

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Be honest, you were going for the beemer until you saw the color...
Maybe he was going for the girl on the bike till she got away. :p

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 07:48 PM

Now you've got a chance to find the Thief.

Just wait until they post the clip you made of yourself humping the jelly donut, and then trace the IP back to the Thief.

stevieray
05-19-2005, 07:50 PM

Just wait until they post the clip you made of yourself humping the jelly donut, and then trace the IP back to the Thief.

ruthless.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 07:50 PM

ROFL ROFL I had to laugh (outloud actually) ROFL

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I know dp4me hates me.....and about once every week or two, I'm told I'm an asshole.............But would anyone Really enjoy a kinder-gentler Iowanian?

Hey Zach, I think the Jelly-love clip and the clip of you with the bowling pin in your arse are up on Ebaums.

badgirl
05-19-2005, 08:04 PM
I know dp4me hates me.....and about once every week or two, I'm told I'm an asshole.............But would anyone Really enjoy a kinder-gentler Iowanian?

Hey Zach, I think the Jelly-love clip and the clip of you with the bowling pin in your arse are up on Ebaums.

Don't go soft then we'd all hate you, Chiefs4me would be the only one who loves ya. :p

Skip Towne
05-19-2005, 08:08 PM

Once every week or two? You piker. I get that 3-4 times per week.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 08:13 PM

Bullshit, Liar.

Domination reminder.

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 08:40 PM
But would anyone Really enjoy a kinder-gentler Iowanian?

Well, it would afford me the opportunity to call you a pussy on a regular basis.

Pussy.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 08:44 PM
You sure you wanna call me a pussy the same week you cried in public because they took away your cubscout Sash?

I think considering the people who bitch about my posting style, I'd tell every one of them to Suk mah baows and have a side order of Asshair dinglberry pie.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 09:36 PM
If I say something stupid, I'll admit it, and if I'm wrong I'll admit it, not call people names and say crap just because they say stuff to me, when I get offline these people doesn't affect my real life, thats right REAL LIFE, you don't know these people on here personally and you call them names all the time and tell them to put you on ignore. Why should they bother, if it pisses you off that much just don't log onto the board to start with, maybe you can find something better to do with your time. You have more post than me and we have been on here about the same length of time, I have 36 hours every other weekend to post, nothing else to do, and your at home with your kids and you still manage to post more than me, don't you have anything else to do?

ROFL.......is that what's killing you? The post count. Now why would you worry about my time or day, if you are saying when we log off, it's real life and no ones business? And there you go saying I don't know these people personally or any of them for that matter. Again, I ask, how do you know? Got a camera in my house,a bug on the phone?:)

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 09:39 PM

Aw Killer you are my favorite poster on here......ROFL True, I call you an asshole once or twice a week, but it is deserved. But you call me that stupid name you made up on every post. So I figure we are even.:harumph:

badgirl
05-19-2005, 09:40 PM
ROFL.......is that what's killing you? The post count. Now why would you worry about my time or day, if you are saying when we log off, it's real life and no ones business? And there you go saying I don't know these people personally or any of them for that matter. Again, I ask, how do you know? Got a camera in my house,a bug on the phone?:)
ARE YOU A FRIGGING MORON OR WHAT!!!! The only reason I mention the post count is cause you bitch so much on here to everyone and call them names and say put you on ignore, but still you keep babbling on and on.......shit you say has been getting on my nerves for some time now, but I figure you got enough crap from everyone else without my input, but I guess not....I guess the main thing that gets me about you is the way you say everyone is stalking you and sending you all these PM's and following you around.

Evidentally you've never had a stalker, but it really sounds like in your sick mind you wish you did, you seem to take this BB way to seriously.

GET A F*CKING LIFE WILL YA.

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 09:50 PM
ARE YOU A FRIGGING MORON OR WHAT!!!! The only reason I mention the post count is cause you bitch so much on here to everyone and call them names and say put you on ignore, but still you keep babbling on and on.......shit you say has been getting on my nerves for some time now, but I figure you got enough crap from everyone else without my input, but I guess not....I guess the main thing that gets me about you is the way you say everyone is stalking you and sending you all these PM's and following you around.

Evidentally you've never had a stalker, but it really sounds like in your sick mind you wish you did, you seem to take this BB way to seriously.

GET A F*CKING LIFE WILL YA.

Why so mad Bg......I do have a life and I think maybe that pisses you off. And once again I ask you how the hell do you know what pm's I get? YOU are the one who keeps referring back to this, not me.

Better yet.....forget it all.....ROFL I will help you out, and go out of my way to ignore your threads and posts......so then I won't get on your nerves......:rolleyes:

LiL stumppy
05-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Im glad you havn't seen me yet Chiefs4me,I have been watching you every night in the bushes behind your house.

And if you think im kiddin,you have a really nice house.

:Pimp:

ENDelt260
05-19-2005, 10:10 PM
And once again I ask you how the hell do you know what pm's I get?

I'm guessing she's referencing the fact that you claimed three posters, all who had established their credibility long before your arrival, were sending you PMs and all three stated that you were FOS.

As I was one of those three, I DO know personally that you were lying.

LiL stumppy
05-19-2005, 10:17 PM
O yea, and Chiefs4me, since you have so much money why don't you just hire body guards to keep the stalkers away?

chiefs4me
05-19-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm guessing she's referencing the fact that you claimed three posters, all who had established their credibility long before your arrival, were sending you PMs and all three stated that you were FOS.

:ZZZ:

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Time to pay the fiddler, whore.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 11:02 PM
"using only 1 smiley in repeated posts...an old Indian word for "I got nuttin"

oh....it seems like maybe that would explain why dp4me doesn't like Liars getting busted out online.

BLAM! Delt didn't even spit on it first.
Thats gonna make pooin' hurt for a while I'll bet.

badgirl
05-20-2005, 12:06 AM

Thats exactly what I'm talking about and the 3 were Endelt, Saulbadguy, and Zach I beleive, its in a thread that was sent to the romper room if you wanna read it C4me.

|Zach|
05-20-2005, 04:00 AM

Wah?

|Zach|
05-20-2005, 04:01 AM
I have never once sent Chiefs4me a PM.

Saulbadguy
05-20-2005, 08:22 AM
I'd also like to point out that I never once established any credibility.

|Zach|
05-20-2005, 11:08 AM
heh

Iowanian
05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
wah

someone else is vying with dp4me for the 3 click responses.

Donger
05-20-2005, 11:18 AM

Sh*t. I can't remember, but I believe that I was one.

Donger
05-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Time to pay the fiddler, whore.

ROFL

Donger
05-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Thats exactly what I'm talking about and the 3 were Endelt, Saulbadguy, and Zach I beleive, its in a thread that was sent to the romper room if you wanna read it C4me.

Where?

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Sh*t. I can't remember, but I believe that I was one.
The three I had in mind were me, Saul, and FloridaChief. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more, though. Like I said, her interaction with everyone is pretty much the same... person points out she's an idiot, she claims person is following her around from thread to thread and "stalking" her... person is also, evidently, the only person on the board who doesn't like her, as she apparently has many, many friends from the board that she speaks to outside of the board... they just, for some reason, never choose to acknowledge her publicly.

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Where?
There's quite a few threads in the Romper Room involving her. It's hard telling which one contains the specific claim referenced in this thread.

Donger
05-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Heh.

I find this amusing. 50 people have taken it upon themselves to contact you privately and tell you how much they hate SDChiefsFan?

Hell probably more...I can't keep up with the emails I am getting. They tell me that they email because they are sure the mods read the pm's. And the comments left on my rep also say it. It's not just about SD, it's also in reference to saul and Fc. Hey they started it not me. I just answer the emails and read the comments. ROFL Believe what you want...I just want to thank eveybody again for the nice words and emails. I didn't know so many people thought the same way.

Saulbadguy
05-20-2005, 11:37 AM
CommatardLiedMyRepDied.

Saulbadguy
05-20-2005, 11:38 AM
The three I had in mind were me, Saul, and FloridaChief. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more, though. Like I said, her interaction with everyone is pretty much the same... person points out she's an idiot, she claims person is following her around from thread to thread and "stalking" her... person is also, evidently, the only person on the board who doesn't like her, as she apparently has many, many friends from the board that she speaks to outside of the board... they just, for some reason, never choose to acknowledge her publicly.
She also said I threatened to kill her. And then she leaves me reps saying to **** off, etc etc.

Then she begs me via PM for my picture.

Clint in Wichita
05-20-2005, 11:41 AM
What riveting drama.

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Holy smokes, Clint. Wanted to make sure Skip could read your sig, eh?

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 05:09 PM
I just can't pass this up.....awhile back, I did have a few following me around and leaving nothing but neg rep on my rep. Close to 200 in a week or less. But it's over now. The only reason they were sent to the romper room, is because you can do it if you like Delt.

Why are you so interested in who I talk to and don't talk to. Maybe they don't want you to know. Maybe I don't want you to know. Maybe it's none of your business.

Some of you all just hate me because I am a female and speak my mind and don't take crap from any of you....that's really the reason.

And for the record Saul.....you did threaten to kill me...even if you were just joking. That was about the same time that they stopped us from reading all our rep comments.....

Now I think I will go read my pm's........ROFLROFL

|Zach|
05-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Excuse me I have to start talking to tons of people that love me off of CP who act like they hate me on CP.

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 05:14 PM
The only reason they were sent to the romper room, is because you can do it if you like Delt.

As usual, you're completely FOS. I didn't move those threads.

Some of you all just hate me because I am a female and speak my mind and don't take crap from any of you....that's really the reason.

And some dislike you because you're extremely stupid and annoying and make no positive contribution to the board whatsoever.

Donger
05-20-2005, 05:19 PM

I don't like you because you're not very bright, yet you try to compensate for that deficiency by being obnoxious. Stupid people have their uses, but being obnoxious isn't one of them. You should be humble and show deference to your superiors.

That and your incessant use of commas.

Rausch
05-20-2005, 05:23 PM
What riveting drama.

Indeed...

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 05:45 PM
Excuse me I have to start talking to tons of people that love me off of CP who act like they hate me on CP.

There it is zacharoo....who acts like they hate me and not on here. That is your clue to who I talk to off line...oh my gosh, I have even spoken to 2 of them on the phone...........:p I can honestly say that I have never spoken to the 7 of you that have a problem with me off of this board..ROFL

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 05:51 PM
As usual, you're completely FOS. I didn't move those threads.

And some dislike you because you're extremely stupid and annoying and make no positive contribution to the board whatsoever.

You have that right...to think that. Just like I think you are a drunk and wanna be playboy......ROFL But unlike you, I mostly just ignore you now and go on. But you can't do the same. You have to come behind me, calling me names, telling me how stupid I am and whatever else you babble about...everybody has their own opinion. My opinion is I can't really think of anything you add to the board except which kind of beer you are drinking that night or what ugly chick you can screw.:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't like you because you're not very bright, yet you try to compensate for that deficiency by being obnoxious. Stupid people have their uses, but being obnoxious isn't one of them. You should be humble and show deference to your superiors.

That and your incessant use of commas.

Good we are even......I don't care for you either and never respond to you, until you started in on me on this thread. So I will say goodbye to you and be sure and have a nice life.:)

Donger
05-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Good we are even......I don't care for you either and never respond to you, until you started in on me on this thread. So I will say goodbye to you and be sure and have a nice life.:)

And there she goes, right out of my life...

What can I use to fill the void? Oh look; a lepton.

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 05:57 PM

Pft. You really think you're that lucky?

Donger
05-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Pft. You really think you're that lucky?

Well, she said she was. Surely the silly twat can keep that straight, right?

stumppy
05-20-2005, 06:00 PM

What can I use to fill the void? Oh look; a lepton.

ROFL
rep

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Well, she said she was. Surely the silly twat can keep that straight, right?
You poor, delusional fool.

Donger
05-20-2005, 06:03 PM
You poor, delusional fool.

F*ck. I've been taken by the prodigious and devious wit that is chiefs4me.

FloridaChief
05-20-2005, 06:37 PM
CommatardLiedMyRepDied.

ROFL

I'd give you pos-rep, but what would be the point?

FloridaChief
05-20-2005, 06:46 PM

I believe this is true. The original Three Stooges, as it were...

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 07:16 PM
I believe this is true. The original Three Stooges, as it were...
Hold on there Pilgrim, I annointed GoChiefs, Saul and Zach as the Three Stooges.

badgirl
05-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Just like I think you are a drunk and wanna be playboy......ROFL But unlike you, I mostly just ignore you now and go on. But you can't do the same. You have to come behind me, calling me names

:spock:

|Zach|
05-21-2005, 12:44 AM
But unlike you, I mostly just ignore you now and go on. :
You don't ignore anything or anyone. Your posting is exclusivley posts like this having spats with other people or defending yourself and your stupidity. If you think the number of people that think you are a dumbass is limited to 7 then it is just further evidence of what a clueless jaded person you are.

Logical
05-21-2005, 01:20 AM
I have never once sent Chiefs4me a PM.
I will admit I did, I once politely asked her why all the commas. It was a reasonable exchange. Perhaps this is the positive PMs she is referencing. I have no idea how someone who has received such a universal negative response could not catch on. Even gochiefs knew he was a pariah back in the day.

Donger
05-21-2005, 07:33 AM
I have no idea how someone who has received such a universal negative response could not catch on.

It might have something to do with the fact that she's an idiot.

trndobrd
05-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Can someone get me up to speed...are Chiefs4Me and Mememe the same person or not?

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Can someone get me up to speed...are Chiefs4Me and Mememe the same person or not?
:shake:

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 01:12 PM
You don't ignore anything or anyone. Your posting is exclusivley posts like this having spats with other people or defending yourself and your stupidity. If you think the number of people that think you are a dumbass is limited to 7 then it is just further evidence of what a clueless jaded person you are.

ROFL

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I will admit I did, I once politely asked her why all the commas. It was a reasonable exchange. Perhaps this is the positive PMs she is referencing. I have no idea how someone who has received such a universal negative response could not catch on. Even gochiefs knew he was a pariah back in the day.

But see I told you all that I really don't care if some of you like me or not. There are over 500 people on this board, and it's always the same 6 or 7 bitching at me. Isin't that your clue as to who I might be talking to off of this board. I am pretty much a stay at home mom, so this is my fun.....I love this place. Some very smart people and witty stories. And top notch chiefs info. And I have made some friends. In the real world everybody doesn't like everybody, so why should this place be any different.:)

Now you all have a good day, and don't worry about me, or who likes me or not...;)

And yes you were very polite in your pm to me.