PDA

View Full Version : Ponycar for Meteorologist!!!!

Biohazard
05-20-2005, 10:12 AM
This would be the perfect job. You dont ever have to be right!! Get up this morning and they are saying on the radio that its going to be a day just like yesterday, so try to find something to do outside cause its going to be sunny and 80. What a load of crap its more like 60ish, no sun and looks like it could rain at anytime.....This sucks. Its got to be like 10 people sitting in a room, and they vote 1 person says its going to rain thats a 10% chance (I know its not like that but it sure as hell seems that way sometimes) just blows my mind how you could keep your job when your wrong all the time. Sounds like a great job for me!!!

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm thinking that you carry too much hated for meteorologists to actually become one.

Biohazard
05-20-2005, 10:21 AM
You may be right!

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Where the fu#k is the pic of your pony car in the mustang thread? :mad:

Dang noob slackers. Gots to be watching them the whole time.:p

Bearcat
05-20-2005, 10:55 AM
just blows my mind how you could keep your job when your wrong all the time.

I can't think of many jobs where the one thing you do is predict the future, and you're relied on to be 100% correct every single day, or else you're said to be totally unreliable... I'm actually surprised they predict past 2 or 3 days, even though a computer does quite a bit of the work anyway.

Biohazard
05-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Where the fu#k is the pic of your pony car in the mustang thread? :mad:

Dang noob slackers. Gots to be watching them the whole time.:p
Sorry but I dont have my ponycar anymore, but the user name has stuck with me! FWIW I had a 93 LX 5.0 Pacific reef blue,dark gray int. 5-speed with some mods. Loved that car but had to get rid of it do to health problems.

Biohazard
05-20-2005, 11:20 AM
I can't think of many jobs where the one thing you do is predict the future, and you're relied on to be 100% correct every single day, or else you're said to be totally unreliable... I'm actually surprised they predict past 2 or 3 days, even though a computer does quite a bit of the work anyway.
I think it would be a fun job, and yes it would have to suck that you are expected to be right all the time. I am just bummed about the weather today.... :sulk:

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Sorry but I dont have my ponycar anymore, but the user name has stuck with me! FWIW I had a 93 LX 5.0 Pacific reef blue,dark gray int. 5-speed with some mods. Loved that car but had to get rid of it do to health problems.

A mod could change it for you....You got a saturn now? Ford Taurus?:(

ENDelt260
05-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Being a weather man in Phoenix ain't that hard.

"It's going to be really f*cking hot today. Don't go outside unless you're some manner of masochist."