PDA

View Full Version : How did you meet your ex-wife, or soon to be ex

R&GHomer
05-20-2005, 01:52 PM
I was doing a college thesis on Dante’s inferno. While exploring the 1st ring of hell I noticed this really cute….

Edit:

Sorry I had to go real quick. I heard her coming and she gets really cranky if she doesn’t get her afternoon sacrifice on time.

Any way, where was I… Oh yes

Cute asian girl. So I walk up and introduce myself, come to find out she is doing hard time for lying, heartless cruelty and adultery. My heart just went out to this woman “thing, monster” So I go and talk with the main boss "Satan" and beg for her release, as I believe she has paid her penance and is a changed being. I was really surprised at how easily he gave in. It would only cost me my happiness, self respect and sanity, but I could keep my soul. However, it would be slightly tainted. I guess that should have clued me in hu?

Uhh, gota go she’s coming back…. More later.

cadmonkey
05-20-2005, 01:54 PM
as copied from the "....meet your wife" thread

I'm not married yet but I would assume that being with the same girl for over 10 years now I can assume she will be.

Anyway, she was the best friend of my buddy's sister. We would always shoot the sh*t and always got along pretty well. After a while I would say that the shooting the sh*t must have turned into full blown flirting and my buddy's family wasn't to amused with it.

After a couple of years, mind you I was 14 or 15 at the time, we would hang out alone. My friend nd his sister couldn't know about it, they would kick our ass if they knew. I think that's what made it so much fun. After a while we started hooking up, I never asked her out, and 10 1/2 years later we are still together.

Now I have to ask, I never asked her out so are we really together? She always gives my sh*t about that too. I figure if I never asked her out, I don't have to ask her to marry me either.

Sam
05-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Again, which one?

R&GHomer
05-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Again, which one?

I’d go with the most evil one. The heartless, self fulfilling seductress that ripped your heart out and summarily threw it too the ground and squashed it beneath her shoe.

Yeah I would definitely go with that one

StcChief
05-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Introduced by the Apt. Complex landlord. (evil bitch).

BIG_DADDY
05-20-2005, 04:05 PM
The ex used to work for me too. ROFL

TEX
05-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Ha, ha. Good one. Let me finish laughing first. Ah yes, that would be wife/ex-wife #3. The beauty and the beast, sweet smiling, Bud-Light shot gunning, pool shootinist son-of-gun, naturist (yes a nudist and I do have pics), with the cutest bubble butt and everybody's best friend - all rolled into one. Quite crazy however, bi-polar I do believe.

Met her when she came to work for us at my employer's. She'd quit her office mgr. job with her first husband's family printing business so that she could divorce him. A fact that wasn't lost on me when she told me that she was going to start looking for another job about year into our marriage. Thirteen years my junior. It was a couple of years before I could actually get her in the sack although we partied together quite often. Gee, I sure hope it wasn't the new 'Vette I bought that got her hooked. I should have just kept partying with her and picking up her female friends and relatives, I did pretty well there, instead of beding her. Ah, hindsight. Did I mention that hiney?

Gave I all I had for over two years, even though we were separated and living apart over half that time. Many tries at reconciliation. Put up with most everything she could throw at me, literally. Don't miss her now, but I do miss her three kids.

3 kids? Why date or marry someone with kids, much less 3 of them? :hmmm:

Sam
05-20-2005, 04:24 PM
3 kids? Why date or marry someone with kids, much less 3 of them? :hmmm:

Knew her for a long time before we dated. Know her, know the kids. They're good kids We all got along, well, except me and the ex that is.