PDA

View Full Version : Pack of mastiffs attack 1st grade class

MOhillbilly
05-20-2005, 04:45 PM
pics

http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/Engli...ff/rawfood.html (http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/EnglishMastiff/rawfood.html)

Donger
05-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Kill 'em all. They are a menace to society and should be wiped off the face of the Earth.

|Zach|
05-20-2005, 04:46 PM
DogPlanet.com

cdcox
05-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Those first graders sure had some meaty ribs on them.

Bwana
05-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Those first graders sure had some meaty ribs on them.

Indeed! The grow them big over there.

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Does it make me evil that I'm disappointed it wasn't really a bunch of photos showing first graders fleeing angry mastiffs in terror?

fr0sty_2000
05-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Being a Mastiff owner, I'm suprised of some of the comments. Evidently you know nothing about the breed. I have a male who is 8 years old, 220lbs, and a female who is 5 years old 190lbs.

I have 2 daughters, 8 and 2. My kids know that these dogs would put their life on the line to protect my girls. I've had one attempted break-in at my home, and never had another problem since. They got one look at my male, and headed for the door (I never even had to reach for the gun).

This is an honorable breed, who has never been in the same spotlight as a pitbull, or rott, etc... Nothing against those breeds, or their owners. I think they are great dogs, just impossible to get home owners insurance if you own them.

So, please don't bad mouth a Mastiff... they are probably the most loyal, and honorable pet you could ever own. And if anyone is intrested I can help you out, seeing my father breeds them in MO.

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Hey, I'm not badmouthing mastiffs. I just wanted to see some terrified and potentially dismembered first graders. :(

Fat Elvis
05-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Being a Mastiff owner, I'm suprised of some of the comments. Evidently you know nothing about the breed. I have a male who is 8 years old, 220lbs, and a female who is 5 years old 190lbs.

I have 2 daughters, 8 and 2. My kids know that these dogs would put their life on the line to protect my girls. I've had one attempted break-in at my home, and never had another problem since. They got one look at my male, and headed for the door (I never even had to reach for the gun).

This is an honorable breed, who has never been in the same spotlight as a pitbull, or rott, etc... Nothing against those breeds, or their owners. I think they are great dogs, just impossible to get home owners insurance if you own them.

So, please don't bad mouth a Mastiff... they are probably the most loyal, and honorable pet you could ever own. And if anyone is intrested I can help you out, seeing my father breeds them in MO.

Those pieces of shit dogs are the only kind that have ever bitten me. Kill'em all, I say.

Dartgod
05-20-2005, 10:49 PM

You're new here, aren't you?

KC Jones
05-20-2005, 11:29 PM

and gullible - or at least stupid. I don't intend that in a mean way, just in a 'man it would suck to be that stupid' sort of way.

Bwana
05-20-2005, 11:31 PM

Yep :)

BIG_DADDY
05-21-2005, 12:50 AM
DogPlanet.com

Yea I know your much more comfortable when it's gayplanet.com Critisize me when I point out that someone els has made their sexuality preference an issue by posting endless threads about it then come back and post dogplanet.com. Queerbait.

BIG_DADDY
05-21-2005, 12:51 AM
pics

http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/Engli...ff/rawfood.html (http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/EnglishMastiff/rawfood.html)

Great post MO. Love the English Bully in there kind of looks like last one I just lost in my avatar. :thumb:

|Zach|
05-21-2005, 02:12 AM
Yea I know your much more comfortable when it's gayplanet.com Critisize me when I point out that someone els has made their sexuality preference an issue by posting endless threads about it then come back and post dogplanet.com. Queerbait.
You keep validating my claims of your hyper sensetivity. The fact that the simple post got this response from you is not suprising but is amazing none the less.

Saggysack
05-21-2005, 02:41 AM
My 2005 Lil Birdie Backyard Kill count this year is up to 11. One of my beagles is a killer, a natural born killer I tell you. That 30lb. killer beagle catches birds out of the air, on the ground, chases em up trees. Just to munch on their little birdie heads. Found one still warm today! I think Abner 'the killer beagle', likes the small struggle they put up when they are playing together. The greatest part of it all is when the grass is alittle tall in the backyard when you are out mowing and all of a sudden you hear a thud, see a dust cloud of birdie feathers come out from underneath the mower. One thing is for certain though, mulching blades make for messy cleanups.

BIG_DADDY
05-21-2005, 02:22 PM
You keep validating my claims of your hyper sensetivity. The fact that the simple post got this response from you is not suprising but is amazing none the less.

The only validation I see here is your attraction to penis there Queerbait.

BIG_DADDY
05-21-2005, 02:24 PM
My 2005 Lil Birdie Backyard Kill count this year is up to 11. One of my beagles is a killer, a natural born killer I tell you. That 30lb. killer beagle catches birds out of the air, on the ground, chases em up trees. Just to munch on their little birdie heads. Found one still warm today! I think Abner 'the killer beagle', likes the small struggle they put up when they are playing together. The greatest part of it all is when the grass is alittle tall in the backyard when you are out mowing and all of a sudden you hear a thud, see a dust cloud of birdie feathers come out from underneath the mower. One thing is for certain though, mulching blades make for messy cleanups.

I got waffeled squirrel and on beat up coon.

|Zach|
05-21-2005, 02:24 PM
The only validation I see here is your attraction to penis there Queerbait.
Watch out everyone, Bid Daddy's vagina is in an uproar. repare to feel his internet wrath.

BIG_DADDY
05-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Watch out everyone.

Nah, I was only talking to you queerbait. ROFL