PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To Wal-Mart

philfree
05-20-2005, 06:31 PM
:) For beer, Jack, cigs and the wifes xanax script. I never really thought I was that stessful to be around but...... :) Only the beer is for me :)Well I might drink some of Jackies Jack...........

PhilFree:arrow:

big nasty kcnut
05-20-2005, 06:33 PM
phil can you buy me a beer.

Wile_E_Coyote
05-20-2005, 06:35 PM
see spandex, avert eyes! avert eyes!

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 06:36 PM
:) For beer, Jack, cigs and the wifes xanax script. I never really thought I was that stessful to be around but...... :) Only the beer is for me :)Well I might drink some of Jackies Jack...........

Xanax? Ask for generic Alprazolam. It's cheaper and works just as well. Or so I've heard.

ChiefsFire
05-20-2005, 06:37 PM
yep

keep building up David Glass's retirement fund.

can ya grab me some beef jerkey???

philfree
05-20-2005, 07:22 PM
phil can you buy me a beer.

I did and it taste good :p

philfree
05-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Xanax? Ask for generic Alprazolam. It's cheaper and works just as well. Or so I've heard.

Insurance co-pay only picks up the generics so......Script only cost us $8.00.

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 07:24 PM
see spandex, avert eyes! avert eyes!

You're thinking of the people that go to Wal-Mart<b>s</b>. (Who are usually the same ones who go to "31 Flavors" instead of Baskin-Robbins.)

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 07:26 PM

You realize how much profi...er... That's great!

Michael Michigan
05-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Back home from Wal Mart...

Jack Daniels with a beer chaser, a xanax and a smoke.

God Bless America

philfree
05-20-2005, 07:31 PM
You realize how much profi...er... That's great!

At that rate her cigs cost almost as much as Momma's Li'l helper. I wish she could kick both those to the curb. I don't wanna be around when she does though. This cat has only one life......

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 09:44 PM
You're thinking of the people that go to Wal-Marts. (Who are usually the same ones who go to "31 Flavors" instead of Baskin-Robbins.)

I thought they called it Wal marks.....:hmmm:

;)

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 09:46 PM
At that rate her cigs cost almost as much as Momma's Li'l helper. I wish she could kick both those to the curb. I don't wanna be around when she does though. This cat has only one life......

When she takes her Xanax, does she fall asleep? The few times I have taken them, I went right to sleep.

tommykat
05-20-2005, 09:49 PM

omg......must be nice. I had that one time A LONG TIME AGO!

CHIT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'll never see those days again!:banghead:

alanm
05-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Wow, Xanax, Beer and Jack Danials. The makings of a mellow buzz for the evening. Throw in a little spliff and your set. :)

All I have is Root Beer and Vicodin. :(

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 09:52 PM
All I have is Root Beer and Vicodin. :(
Don't complain. You could have Shasta and Darvocet instead. *Blech!*

philfree
05-20-2005, 09:53 PM
When she takes her Xanax, does she fall asleep? The few times I have taken them, I went right to sleep.

That's gettin' kinda of deep but she's on a low dose so not really....sometimes. If wanted her to then no and vice versa....

mlyonsd
05-20-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm stuck in Springdale, AR the next few days for work. When leaving for supper tonight I caught the definite smell of doobie in the hallway.

Although probably more expensive, I'd say that would be just as affective and more natural then Jack and Xanax(sp?).

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 09:56 PM
That's gettin' kinda of deep but she's on a low dose so not really....sometimes. If wanted her to then no and vice versa....

0.25mg eh?

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:04 PM
0.25mg eh?

1/4 milagram.............works for many...........didn't for me. Yes I take the cousin of it....clonazepam...........OK........so I have a panic disorder. I will explain that at another time.

philfree
05-20-2005, 10:05 PM
I'm stuck in Springdale, AR the next few days for work. When leaving for supper tonight I caught the definite smell of doobie in the hallway.

Although probably more expensive, I'd say that would be just as affective and more natural then Jack and Xanax(sp?).

Yeah....... She don't really do alot of drinking and pill popping though. She's not like that. I gotta be careful cause sometimes I don't paint the picture I intend to when I post. But yeah a doobie a day would probably take the need for a xanax away.

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:07 PM
1/4 milagram.............works for many...........didn't for me. Yes I take the cousin of it....clonazepam...........OK........so I have a panic disorder. I will explain that at another time.
What.. You Kathy? Panic?? Anxiety??? Foo Chit!!!!
Course when you have money rolling in that sort of thing usually goes away. :)

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Damn, this board is full of folks on narcotics. Xanax ... Klonopin. Anyone wanna step up and tell us about their Percocet addiction?

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah....... She don't really do alot of drinking and pill popping though. She's not like that. I gotta be careful cause sometimes I don't paint the picture I intend to when I post. But yeah a doobie a day would probably take the need for a xanax away.

:spock: you drinking tequlia? You are talking more than you have ever I believe.

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:10 PM

I wasn't implying anything, so if I said it wrong sorry. But I used to cut my xanax in half and they would still make me really sleepy. I finally ended up giving them to my best grilfriend, who acted like she won the lottery...ROFL

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Damn, this board is full of folks on narcotics. Xanax ... Klonopin. Anyone wanna step up and tell us about their Percocet addiction?

how about some meanie greenies.....:)

anybody know what they are?

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:14 PM
I would bet anyone here $100 bucks that most here take something for stress or pain!

Takers anyone? ONLY if people would say that they are taking something like Xanax etc.

philfree
05-20-2005, 10:14 PM
:spock: you drinking tequlia? You are talking more than you have ever I believe.

No Tequila just a few beers and a sip of jack. Just listening to downloads and killing time.

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 10:16 PM
how about some meanie greenies.....:)

anybody know what they are?
You mean Green Meanies, which are phyllophetamines.

tommykat
No Tequila just a few beers and a sip of jack. Just listening to downloads and killing time.

downloads? music? freeeeeeeeee?

philfree
I wasn't implying anything, so if I said it wrong sorry. But I used to cut my xanax in half and they would still make me really sleepy. I finally ended up giving them to my best grilfriend, who acted like she won the lottery...ROFL

You didn't say nothing wrong, you're fine. I just don't want the readers to get the wrong idea.

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:18 PM
You mean Green Meanies, which are phyllophetamines.

No, I mean meanie greenies, I don't know about the spelling but it is a placydil....in the seconal family.

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:18 PM
I would bet anyone here $100 bucks that most here take something for stress!

Takers anyone? ONLY if people would say that they are taking something like Xanax etc.
Stress no. Aches and pains yes. Although I do enjoy the occasional Valium or 3 to mellow out. But mostly Vicodin. And since I'm retired a little toke now and then. :p
Most would be shocked that I do partake being that I am a former law enforcement member that was employed by the federal gubment for the ***. :)

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:21 PM
I would bet anyone here $100 bucks that most here take something for stress or pain!

With 3 boys, what do you think....:p

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Stress no. Aches and pains yes. Although I do enjoy the occasional Valium or 3 to mellow out. But mostly Vicodin. And since I'm retired a little toke now and then. :p
Most would be shocked that I do as a former law enforcement member that was employed by the federal gubment for the ***. :)

See..........that is my bet that most take something. I am not asking what just if someone here can prove that they take nothing. On that note my Alieve is kicking in and getting sleep......yawn

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:22 PM
No, I mean meanie greenies, I don't know about the spelling but it is a placydil....in the seconal family.
Now that's some serious stress reduction. ROFL

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:23 PM
With 3 boys, what do you think....:p

I'd be in a mental ward...ROFL

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Now that's some serious stress reduction. ROFL

Alright what is a greenie meanie? Serious..........I love being niave. :D but like learning.

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:25 PM
See..........that is my bet that most take something. I am not asking what just if someone here can prove that they take nothing. On that note my Alieve is kicking in and getting sleep......yawn
There's nothing in Alieve that will make you sleepy Kathy. It's just Naproxen.

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Alright what is a greenie meanie? Serious..........I love being niave. :D but like learning.
Placidyl is a strong barbituate.

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:29 PM
There's nothing in Alieve that will make you sleepy Kathy. It's just Naproxen.

With what I have endured this last year it works.......besides I have carpel tunnel in both hands........relieves muscle spasims. (So I can't spell, put your decorder ring on) ROFL

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Placidyl is a strong barbituate.

As in making you out of it and sleepy? I know I am dumb with meds.

papasmurf
05-20-2005, 10:31 PM

just deal with it

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 10:33 PM

I don't take any kind of prescription drug. I haven't been to a doctor in 40 years.

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:34 PM
With what I have endured this last year it works.......besides I have carpel tunnel in both hands........relieves muscle spasims. (So I can't spell, put your decorder ring on) ROFL
You had it spelled right except for the I. It's spasms.
Well I'm headed out to pick up some ice cream. It's 9:34 here and still 81 degrees out. Hell last Wednesday we had snow.
Be back later.

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:35 PM
just deal with it

Okee dokee

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:37 PM
I don't take any kind of prescription drug. I haven't been to a doctor in 40 years.

Chit you are an old fart.....ROFL I believe you lie too......heehee

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm old but I don't lie. I take NO prescription drugs. I didn't realize the Planet was infested with drug addicts. I've had a few of them chastise me for MJ use. Shit, I'm a rookie compared to what some of you are using. Dangerous shit IMO.

alanm
05-20-2005, 10:43 PM
You know as I get older(I'll be 47 in October) Beings Skips age doesn't seem so old any more. Skips only about 5 yrs older than my oldest brother. :)

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:45 PM
I'm old but I don't lie. I take NO prescription drugs. I didn't realize the Planet was infested with drug addicts. I've had a few of them chastise me for MJ use. Shit, I'm a rookie compared to what some of you are using. Dangerous shit IMO.

But your back hurts, no Dr. at all? It's not just the Planet it's life in general now!

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 10:49 PM
You know as I get older(I'll be 47 in October) Beings Skips age doesn't seem so old any more. Skips only about 5 yrs older than my oldest brother. :)
It's all relative. I don't feel any different than I did at 30. But Herzig announced to me during a golf outing that I am older than his parents. And he's 32. I'll bet I'm older than the parents of most Planeteers. I try not to act like it though.

tommykat
05-20-2005, 10:50 PM

OK I have to agree........OUCH.......at 46 I know the creeks of the knees and worked with my right hand today numb from carpel tunnel....Chit that was the hardest day I have ever experienced. It is numb daily but it usually opens up (I know what to do to help that)...A first today wrapping a perm with my right hand numb. NOT FUN/FUNNY!!!!
Spooked me and I can take a lot.

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Most would be shocked that I do partake being that I am a former law enforcement member that was employed by the federal gubment for the ***. :)

:spock: I am more then shocked...I am also very suprised.

Can I ask what you did for the ah....people you worked for?

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:54 PM

Yep.....hell, old is 80 or more. Skips a pup compared to that.

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 10:55 PM
OK I have to agree........OUCH.......at 46 I know the creeks of the knees and worked with my right hand today numb from carpel tunnel....Chit that was the hardest day I have ever experienced. It is numb daily but it usually opens up (I know what to do to help that)...A first today wrapping a perm with my right hand numb. NOT FUN/FUNNY!!!!
Spooked me and I can take a lot.
What a wuss!! I don't ALLOW sickness or disability of any kind.

Over-Head
05-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Thats cuz your a hartless prick ROFL j/k

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 10:58 PM

hardass....:p

philfree
05-20-2005, 10:59 PM

Yeah...I ain't trying to start something but that age thing did seem to be a way out of taking my challenge.

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Yeah...I ain't trying to start something but that age thing did seem to be a way out of taking my challenge.

Okay, I'm lost...what are you talking about?

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 11:07 PM

How old are you? I'm probably at least 20 years older than you are. By the same token I'll take on any 80 year old you can produce. Ain't I great?

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 11:11 PM
How old are you? I'm probably at least 20 years older than you are. By the same token I'll take on any 80 year old you can produce. Ain't I great?

Yes you are.....:p on another note, the frigging mavs lost, they just threw the game away. Long ride home for them tonight.....ROFL

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 11:17 PM
But your back hurts, no Dr. at all? It's not just the Planet it's life in general now!
Sure, I have some back pain as does anybody over 40. Man was not built to walk upright.

philfree
05-20-2005, 11:28 PM

43 fat and I only got three hairs give'er take......I play with D-4s though so that should even things up a little. When I was in my early 20s I lost a golf match to a 5O something year old Bill Stewert. Paynes daddy.....he did a head job on a kid and that kid didn't handle properly. Sperience I reckon. Don't matter just come and play and have fun. I'd respect that alot more then name calling. I putt so bad right now that every hole is up in the air. If you're still breaking 80 regular then you might lay a whipping on me. Just like Stinger....I might shoot par or better or I might shoot 80. I'll accept any challenge though....hell I'd play Tiger for $100.00....

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey Philfree, I'm not trying to start anything here but I'm curious as to what tournaments you have won. Didn't your high school team go to the state tournament? How did you do? I was on the winning 3A team three years in a row and was medalist at 4 under par in the rain in 1962. Have you played in the Missouri State Amateur Tournament? I have played in the Kansas State Amateur tournament and made the first day cut and won my first match play match, then lost so I guess I tied for 16th best in Kansas. The guy who taught me to play, Odie Wilson, won the State Amateur one year. Do you play in the Mens Championship for Springfield? I know they have one, all cities do. I've also won a couple of club championships where I've been a member. Are you sure you're not just a long hitter that thinks you score well?

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 11:39 PM
43 fat and I only got three hairs give'er take......I play with D-4s though so that should even things up a little. When I was in my early 20s I lost a golf match to a 5O something year old Bill Stewert. Paynes daddy.....he did a head job on a kid and that kid didn't handle properly. Sperience I reckon. Don't matter just come and play and have fun. I'd respect that alot more then name calling. I putt so bad right now that every hole is up in the air. If you're still breaking 80 regular then you might lay a whipping on me. Just like Stinger....I might shoot par or better or I might shoot 80. I'll accept any challenge though....hell I'd play Tiger for $100.00....

Why not just send Tiger the $100? He could beat our best ball playing left handed.

mlyonsd
05-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Sure, I have some back pain as does anybody over 40. Man was not built to walk upright.

Now wait just a goll darn minute. I'm over 40 and have relatively low back pain. Never mind about my knees though. :)

StcChief
05-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Walmart sells liquor?

Logical
05-20-2005, 11:47 PM

I take a lot of medicine but nothing for stress or pain, nothing that alters mood, and nothing that would make anyone smile. You can keep your hundred, spend it on something that will make you happy.

Logical
05-20-2005, 11:53 PM

Nope no back pain, lucky in that regard. Got my share or more of other ills.

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Nope no back pain, lucky in that regard. Got my share or more of other ills.
Are you sure your other pain medication isn't taking care of it? My back only hurts mildly first thing in the morning. Then it goes away. I guess it takes a while to get the lubrication spread around.

philfree
05-21-2005, 12:21 AM
Why not just send Tiger the $100? He could beat our best ball playing left handed.

Yeah...well...I'll pay but you gotta beat me first. You never know that might be one of those days my little ball decides it wants to go in the hole. I did play Payne Stewert in a match just before he went pro and he made 5 birdies in 12 holes and closed me out 6&5. He was alot more cordial then his daddy and a genuine good guy. I gotta few golf stories.....My favorite is the day I had just played 18 at Deer Lake with my cousin which is pretty much just a quest to find his ball on every single shot. I'd drank about ten beers and as we finished I pulled the cart over by the practice tee to talk to a bud who was working as a marshall. There were two guys hitting balls and after I watched them for a swing or two I confirned with my bud that they were Buy.Com Players who had come across town to hit balls before they started the tournement the next day at Highland Springs. I watched'em and then I spoke up and said "you guys are just wearing yourselves out. Instead of doing that how 'bout we go play for $5.00 a hole." They looked at each other and had a short discussion. Then they said O.K........Well I got'em down but then the beer started to set in and they came back on me and we broke even. My cous about shit when I challenged them.....I was fun and if I hadn't been toasted I'd a probably kicked their asses that day on what I'd consider my home course.... it was fun. That's the key though....Golf Should Be fun!

Now come on up/over to Springfield and play some damn golf with me. Hell I'll even pick up your Green Fees for the day but you gotta buy the drinks.......The goody cart girl is HOT!

My daddy is 76 but last year he shot his age.......

philfree
05-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Are you sure your other pain medication isn't taking care of it? My back only hurts mildly first thing in the morning. Then it goes away. I guess it takes a while to get the lubrication spread around.

I wished I'd of never wrecked that Ol '75 Ford Pickup....I hurt every single day...........I don't hurt when I swing though.....
only when I 3-putt.

Logical
05-21-2005, 12:28 AM

I don't take any pain medication whatsoever.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Yeah...well...I'll pay but you gotta beat me first. You never know that might be one of those days my little ball decides it wants to go in the hole. I did play Payne Stewert in a match just before he went pro and he made 5 birdies in 12 holes and closed me out 6&5. He was alot more cordial then his daddy and a genuine good guy. I gotta few golf stories.....My favorite is the day I had just played 18 at Deer Lake with my cousin which is pretty much just a quest to find his ball on every single shot. I'd drank about ten beers and as we finished I pulled the cart over by the practice tee to talk to a bud who was working as a marshall. There were two guys hitting balls and after I watched them for a swing or two I confirned with my bud that they were Buy.Com Players who had come across town to hit balls before they started the tournement the next day at Highland Springs. I watched'em and then I spoke up and said "you guys are just wearing yourselves out. Instead of doing that how 'bout we go play for $5.00 a hole." They looked at each other and had a short discussion. Then they said O.K........Well I got'em down but then the beer started to set in and they came back on me and we broke even. My cous about shit when I challenged them.....I was fun and if I hadn't been toasted I'd a probably kicked their asses that day on what I'd consider my home course.... it was fun. That's the key though....Golf Should Be fun!

Now come on up/over to Springfield and play some damn golf with me. Hell I'll even pick up your Green Fees for the day but you gotta buy the drinks.......The goody cart girl is HOT!

My daddy is 76 but last year he shot his age.......

So you are saying, by omission, that you have never won a tournament of any kind? I have won lots of tournaments.

philfree
05-21-2005, 12:55 AM
So you are saying, by omission, that you have never won a tournament of any kind? I have won lots of tournaments.

Now where in all that did I say I've never won a tournement? But truth is I've medaled in a few HS matches(4 A) went to state where I was low for the team. I was all district. We weren't that good I shot 74 the 1st day and then on very windy 2nd day I carded a 79. I also finsihed runner up in districts and all district the second year out of the two years I played in college and we went to Nationals that year. You know the more I think about it I've finsished 2nd in a few tournements.....i've beat some pretty good players head up in "official matches" though. Hell I could go on but what's it matter? If I was really good I wouldn't be sitting here spewing my guts............I couldn't imagine a Champion of any age would have a problem dispatching of a blow hard like me......... :shake: Let's play, have some fun and put an end to this nonsense. I don't buy your age thing either.......I played the Ol Carthage Invitational about 5 years ago and friggin Jim Hatfield won. He had to be like 70 or something ROFL He was under par........

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey, Philfree, I've got some stories too. As I stated earlier, I was a member of the State Champs 3 years in a row. Class 3A. We played another 3A school, Baxter Springs, Ks. (just south of Joplin) Myself and my 2 man partner absolutely destroyed them as we did most 3A schools since we were the champs. Later we found out their best player at the time went on to become an All-American defensive back at Colorado. He also matured into a pretty fair golfer. His name was...........Hale Irwin. Ever heard of him?

Logical
05-21-2005, 01:04 AM
I once played on a course where Pro's played, so there. Beat that:harumph:

ROFL

philfree
05-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Hey, Philfree, I've got some stories too. As I stated earlier, I was a member of the State Champs 3 years in a row. Class 3A. We played another 3A school, Baxter Springs, Ks. (just south of Joplin) Myself and my 2 man partner absolutely destroyed them as we did most 3A schools since we were the champs. Later we found out their best player at the time went on to become an All-American defensive back at Colorado. He also matured into a pretty fair golfer. His name was...........Hale Irwin. Ever heard of him?

Cool! So let's get's together and knock it around..............I didn't question your game and if mine hadn't been questioned I certainly wouldn't have puked up what I did. I'll pay your Green Fees like I said but I'm done talking.......If you don't wanna play then suit yourself. If you do then it's here to be had.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 01:14 AM
Now where in all that did I say I've never won a tournement? But truth is I've medaled in a few HS matches(4 A) went to state where I was low for the team. I was all district. We weren't that good I shot 74 the 1st day and then on very windy 2nd day I carded a 79. I also finsihed runner up in districts and all district the second year out of the two years I played in college and we went to Nationals that year. You know the more I think about it I've finsished 2nd in a few tournements.....i've beat some pretty good players head up in "official matches" though. Hell I could go on but what's it matter? If I was really good I wouldn't be sitting here spewing my guts............I couldn't imagine a Champion of any age would have a problem dispatching of a blow hard like me......... :shake: Let's play, have some fun and put an end to this nonsense. I don't buy your age thing either.......I played the Ol Carthage Invitational about 5 years ago and friggin Jim Hatfield won. He had to be like 70 or something ROFL He was under par........

After reading your last post I still can't see where you have ever won a tournament. I just can't see where all of your confidence is coming from. It looks like to me that you have always run into someone better than you, even Payne Stewart's (spelled right) dad. I think this pretty much ends our disagreement so I'm going to choose not to argue with you anymore.

philfree
05-21-2005, 01:24 AM
After reading your last post I still can't see where you have ever won a tournament. I just can't see where all of your confidence is coming from. It looks like to me that you have always run into someone better than you, even Payne Stewart's (spelled right) dad. I think this pretty much ends our disagreement so I'm going to choose not to argue with you anymore.

I ain't arguing I'm trying to get you to play golf. Apparnetly you're not up for it. But I will say that since you're not willing to play then you should just STFD & STFU. I was never against you just wanted to play golf with you........Heck maybe we coulda teamed up and cleaned up.......Christ :shake:

philfree
05-21-2005, 02:03 AM
And to think that all this started just because I went to Wal-Mart ROFL

stumppy
05-21-2005, 02:16 AM
And to think that all this started just because I went to Wal-Mart ROFL

It all started because you didn't share.:cuss:

Friggin Boggart.

philfree
05-21-2005, 02:21 AM
It all started because you didn't share.:cuss:

Friggin Boggart.

Probably shared more then I should've in some respects but in regard to others it's all just a matter of location. Location, location, location is always the key.................

stumppy
05-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Probably shared more then I should've in some respects but in regard to others it's all just a matter of location. Location, location, location is always the key.................

Speaking of location, I guess I should update my profile.

Over-Head
05-21-2005, 05:36 AM
I don't take any pain medication whatsoever.
Neither do I :bong:
Try spending 10 hours in a pair of plastering stilts running ceiling seams with one arm raised over your haed all fuggen day pushing a trowl and tell me how your back feels :(

1adam1238
05-21-2005, 07:17 PM
At least you all can go to the walmart....I live 185 miles from the nearest one.

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 07:43 PM
At least you all can go to the walmart....I live 185 miles from the nearest one.

:spock:....how far do you live from the nearest town? How far away is your nearest neighbor?

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 07:48 PM
:spock:....how far do you live from the nearest town? How far away is your nearest neighbor?
What color are your eyes? How big is your dick?

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 09:37 PM
What color are your eyes? How big is your dick?

You perv....my eyes are blue and I don't have a dick.:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:40 PM
You misunderstood. I was just continuing your questioning. But yes, I am a perv. It's fun.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 09:42 PM
You misunderstood. I was just continuing your questioning. But yes, I am a perv. It's fun.
and skip wouldn't know the color of your eyes anyway, HIS eyes never get that far up, they stop around the boobie area ROFL

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 09:47 PM
and skip wouldn't know the color of your eyes anyway, HIS eyes never get that far up, they stop around the boobie area ROFL
Good for Skip. You've seen one set of eyes, you've seen them all. Now boobies on the other hand ...

badgirl
05-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Good for Skip. You've seen one set of eyes, you've seen them all. Now boobies on the other hand ...
If you got boobies on one hand what ya got on the other one? :hmmm:

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 10:10 PM
If you got boobies on one hand what ya got on the other one? :hmmm:
A handfull of ass? :D

badgirl
05-21-2005, 10:13 PM
A handfull of ass? :D
precisely. :p

Logical
05-21-2005, 10:28 PM

He is old and slightly confused, he meant to call you a DICK! :harumph:

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 10:41 PM
Hell, I never get up that high. But I'm old and getting slow. They run away before I can finish ogling them.

Stinger
05-21-2005, 11:02 PM
Heck maybe we coulda teamed up and cleaned up.......Christ :shake:

:hmmm:

37 Fundraiser Golf Tourney

Springfield contingent vs. KC contingent vs. OK contingent vs etc. etc. etc.

philfree
05-22-2005, 02:42 AM
Well well.....that's a deep subject................I'm shocked this thread has lasted.

How's it going Sting? You and I would be more then they could handle and since Skippy's to old to get it up and lay it on the line I doubt we could find a match here. Uuuuhhmmmm...you and father time against me and tommykat.

luv
05-22-2005, 02:48 AM
Well well.....that's a deep subject................I'm shocked this thread has lasted.

How's it going Sting? You and I would be more then they could handle and since Skippy's to old to get it up and lay it on the line I doubt we could find a match here. Uuuuhhmmmm...you and father time against me and tommykat.

I'll drive the drink cart...I do that every year for our team's Relay For Life golf tourney. I'm great at running to the clubhouse for beer. :)

philfree
05-22-2005, 02:53 AM

I've seen more boob tonight then...........Attended a graduation party for a son of some friends and these folks invited all their siblings which was mostly women with Dolly sized breasts. They weren't shy either :) Of course it was my job to take care of the wild one of the bunch which I did with expertise. I had to allow myself to be molested just enough to be cordial but not tick off my lovely wife. It was a tough job but somebody had to do it..........My forte'.

philfree
05-22-2005, 02:56 AM
I'll drive the drink cart...I do that every year for our team's Relay For Life golf tourney. I'm great at running to the clubhouse for beer. :)

If you've got a cart why would run to the clubhouse instead of drive? I love your spirit though.

Rausch
05-22-2005, 04:04 AM
I'm great at running to the clubhouse for beer. :)

We need to include her in the 37 forever events...

(Not that I'll be golfing, but hey, a beer runner is always useful...)