05-21-2005, 01:19 AM
oh well.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 10:59 AM
You rang?

stumppy
05-21-2005, 11:46 AM
You rang?

Funny you should use 'You rang' as your reply. I thought If I could catch you online last night I might get you to give me a call just so I could see if I have this call alert crap finally set up right. Friggen dial up sucks a big one. Anyways, I've got it all working now, so no need for the call. Thanks anyways!! You da man. Holler at me next time you head north and we'll burn a bad one...or something like that.:D

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 11:53 AM
OK, I sure will. Where's badgirl? We need a new topic started. Maybe something like an underwater hurricane.

stumppy
05-21-2005, 12:13 PM
OK, I sure will. Where's badgirl? We need a new topic started. Maybe something like an underwater hurricane.

Right now, the world is at peace. She's sleeping.
If you want, when she wakes up I'll see if I can't get her to disagree with me (HAH, all I gotta do is open my mouth) about something then I'll goad her into asking the planet to settle our disagreement.

Lets see, maybe something about gravity ? How a light switch works ?
Dandelions ? A postage stamp ?

I got it. I'll tell her that I seen some idiot on the discovery channel last night saying that there was no gravity and the only reason we all stay on the planet and don't float away is because the earth sucks. And that he tried to use his 'earth sucks' theory to explain different types of weather on the planet.
I'm sure this will be her cue to jump in with both feet in another attempt to prove her underwater hurricane idea.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Sounds like a plan. She must keep you entertained continually.