PDA

View Full Version : Raise of hands(who's at work today)????

Biohazard
05-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Doesnt it just suck? Stuck at work for 12hrs today (yeahhhhh), not that I dont love my job and all, but the local PUB was a little to nice to me lastnight. When I woke up this A.M I knew that I had done a fine job in weeding out the weak braincells, but now im paying..... :banghead:

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 10:52 AM
What kind of work do you do?

Biohazard
05-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Industrial Tech.

nychief
05-21-2005, 12:12 PM
this ****er

ChiefsFire
05-21-2005, 12:14 PM
workin on my house....

can drink on the job here woohooo

thank gawd for Bud Light

bricks
05-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Doesnt it just suck? Stuck at work for 12hrs today (yeahhhhh), not that I dont love my job and all, but the local PUB was a little to nice to me lastnight. When I woke up this A.M I knew that I had done a fine job in weeding out the weak braincells, but now im paying..... :banghead:

I'd love to work today. I'd be making $100 per hour. It's just too bad there wasn't any work. I got no offers.

DaKCMan AP
05-21-2005, 12:20 PM
work today? nah..just got back from the beach :D

go bowe
05-21-2005, 12:28 PM
work today? nah..just got back from the beach :Dnow if you said this in january, that would be just plain cold...

bricks
05-21-2005, 12:33 PM
work today? nah..just got back from the beach :D

that's awesome...where, and which beach in Florida?

DaKCMan AP
05-21-2005, 12:41 PM
that's awesome...where, and which beach in Florida?

Clearwater/St. Pete/Tampa area. Today starts my first weekend here. I just went to the closest beach, Indian Rocks Beach. Tomorrow I might head out to Fort DeSoto beach. Eventually I'll check out each of them.

bricks
05-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Clearwater/St. Pete/Tampa area. Today starts my first weekend here. I just went to the closest beach, Indian Rocks Beach. Tomorrow I might head out to Fort DeSoto beach. Eventually I'll check out each of them.

Been to St. Petersburg before. Never been to Clearwater, or Tampa. St. Petersburg is beautiful. Have fun, enjoy.

cadmonkey
05-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Yup, I'm at work...........I have a blinding headache right now and I smell like booze, I probably should have taken a shower this morning.......god I suck!!!!

StcChief
05-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Nope yard work. Beer later.

Cards / Royals game tonight.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Was there any scenery at the beach?

bricks
05-21-2005, 01:46 PM

you just want to know if their were any topless women there, don't you now?

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 01:51 PM
you just want to know if their were any topless women there, don't you now?
Well.....yeah.

Biohazard
05-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Yup, I'm at work...........I have a blinding headache right now and I smell like booze, I probably should have taken a shower this morning.......god I suck!!!!
Sounds kinda like me, got in at 1:00am had to be at work at 5:00am. I tried to avoid everyone that I could because I dont think that I was even in the hangover stage yet.....wow this day is really drag'n ass. PONYCAR the slayer of braincells. Think that be why I do stupid stuff like this!!

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Working in the yard...kids swimming and riding the go-kart. Thinking about cooking out today. Oh wait, am I bragging, I am not supposed to brag. Scratch it all, I had a miserable day.....:rolleyes:

|Zach|
05-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Chiefs4me just got defensive about something before anyone ever attacked her....aside from that...

I am spending the day catching up with some of my friends here in KC. This one of the rare times we get to catch eachother before everyone goes off and does their summer thing in different places. I am putting stuff together for a job I start Monday morning as well.

luv
05-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Hmmm...

Went to bed at 4:30 this morning and got up at noon. Been doing laundry and loading the dishwasher. Bathroom is next. After that, I need to run to good ol' Wally World to get some things and do some grocery shopping. May try to talk a friend into being my designated driver tonight. That or just order pizza and watch some movies. Think I may throw a shower in there between cleaning the bathroom and leaving the apartment.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Chiefs4me just got defensive about something before anyone ever attacked her....aside from that...

I am spending the day catching up with some of my friends here in KC. This one of the rare times we get to catch eachother before everyone goes off and does their summer thing in different places. I am putting stuff together for a job I start Monday morning as well.
You have friends?

|Zach|
05-21-2005, 02:28 PM
You have friends?

Yep, I have friends beyond my WebTV and my next beer...imagine that.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Working in the yard...kids swimming and riding the go-kart. Thinking about cooking out today. Oh wait, am I bragging, I am not supposed to brag. Scratch it all, I had a miserable day.....:rolleyes:
You have a swimming pool and a go-cart and a grill? Are you trying to make me feel bad? You think you're better than me don't you?

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Yep, I have friends beyond my WebTV and my next beer...imagine that.
Are they literate or are they like you?

DaKCMan AP
05-21-2005, 02:39 PM

Not really. There were older people there (40+) and families with kids. Hopefully the next beach I try will have more of a 18-30 population.

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 02:43 PM
You have a swimming pool and a go-cart and a grill? Are you trying to make me feel bad? You think you're better than me don't you?

You are not that far away...get in your van and drive down, you can make it in time for dinner. Hey, if you hurry....you can even cook it for me.:p

bricks
05-21-2005, 02:47 PM
You are not that far away...get in your van and drive down, you can make it in time for dinner. Hey, if you hurry....you can even cook it for me.:p

what if he gets stuck in traffic?

cadmonkey
05-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Why is it when you are in an office all alone, you always hear strange noises? I swear there are other people here. Maybe just ghosts.

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Why is it when you are in an office all alone, you always hear strange noises? I swear there are other people here. Maybe just ghosts.
I see dead people ...

bricks
05-21-2005, 02:54 PM
hey Cadmonkey...this is off topic, but, nice nice pic in your sig. who is that? where did you get that pic? curious

cadmonkey
05-21-2005, 03:19 PM
hey Cadmonkey...this is off topic, but, nice nice pic in your sig. who is that? where did you get that pic? curious

She's just some random chick doing the ass dance, and somebody on a different board had it as an Avatar.

Biohazard
05-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Speaking of which watched that movie White Noise last night, some parts gave me goosebumps, and the girlfriend about made my arm bleed from the fuggin claws :cuss:

cadmonkey
05-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Well I have sucomb to the evil feelings I had and made myself the strongest White Russian I could. Hopefully this will kill the hang over.

ENDelt260
05-21-2005, 04:02 PM
thank gawd for Bud Light

For what? Suntan lotion?

Phil and I are about to head to Mexico. We tried to go last night, but didn't make it past Sauhrita where an old college buddy of mine lives. Have fun you workin' stiffs! I'm gonna be f*ckin a Mexican stripper here in a minute.

Biohazard
05-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Gettin ready to go home, thank god! Hope everyone has a good weekend...

Calcountry
05-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Doesnt it just suck? Stuck at work for 12hrs today (yeahhhhh), not that I dont love my job and all, but the local PUB was a little to nice to me lastnight. When I woke up this A.M I knew that I had done a fine job in weeding out the weak braincells, but now im paying..... :banghead:6 days I work, and on the 7th I rest.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 07:21 PM
For what? Suntan lotion?

Phil and I are about to head to Mexico. We tried to go last night, but didn't make it past Sauhrita where an old college buddy of mine lives. Have fun you workin' stiffs! I'm gonna be f*ckin a Mexican stripper here in a minute.
I called ahead and warned the Policia of your impending arrival. It's just not fair to unleash the two of you on a poor unsuspecting country.

Over-Head
05-21-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm working, but at home.
Just finished applying the second coat of plaster to a hand built, one of a kind custom chandelier medallion on the ceiling hallway of the mother in law's house.
This is probably some of the best work Iíve ever done