PDA

View Full Version : How to lose a man in 10 days movie review

Over-Head
05-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Ok, I just spent the better part of 2 hours laughing my fuggen head off with the better half.(now I get to watch National Treasure ROFL )
Yes this is a “Chick flick”,
BUT!
When it was over she looked at me and said, “Us women can’t really be that bad are we”. :hmmm:
What Andie (Kate Hudson) didn’t do to Ben (Mathew McCannahey (sp) )in that movie wasn’t fit! :banghead:
Hell I’d have dumped the woman when the dog pizzed on the pool table, let alone the poker table. :deevee:
The look on his face when he opened the medicine cabinet door was worth the price of the rental. :eek:
All in all I give it a solid 4 Stars just for really showing the world just exactly how god damn cruel a woman can be if she puts her mind to it. :evil:

John_Wayne
05-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Ok, I just spent the better part of 2 hours laughing my fuggen head off.
Yes this is a “Chick flick”, with the better half. (no I get to watch National Treasure ROFL
BUT!
When it was over she looked at me and said, “Us women can’t really be that bad are we”. :hmmm:
What Andie (Kate Hudson) didn’t do to Mike (Mathew McCannahey (sp) )in that movie wasn’t fit! :banghead:
Hell I’d have dumped the woman when the dog pizzed on the pool table, let alone the poker table. :deevee:
The look on his face when he opened the medicine cabinet door was worth the price of the rental. :eek:
All in all I give it a solid 4 Stars just for really showing the world just exactly how god damn cruel a woman can be if she puts her mind to it. :evil:

That was one of the worst movies that has ever been made! It was totally stupid. What a waste of 2 hours!

luv
05-21-2005, 09:24 PM
You just now watched that for the first time? I own that one. I loved it. I borrowed National Treasure from my dad like a week ago, and still haven't watched it. Think I'll order some pizza and put it in tonight.

Count Alex's Losses
05-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I love this movie. Please kill me.

ChiefsFanatik88
05-21-2005, 09:52 PM
While on a movie subject, Has anyone seen Assault on Precinct 13?
I think that was a good movie. 3/4 bags of popcorn

ChiefsOne
05-22-2005, 12:25 AM
How to loose a guy in 10 days was very funny. Kate Hudson is pretty cute and made the movie. Chick flicks are pretty good sometimes too!

ZootedGranny
05-22-2005, 12:28 AM
If I'm directing "How to Lose a Man in 10 Days," I'm opening the flick with a guy saying "Act like a woman usually does, and don't give up the puss." Movie over.

BIG_DADDY
05-22-2005, 01:43 AM
It should have been "how to lose guy in 10 seconds."