PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Lohan........Is she still hot??

John_Wayne
05-21-2005, 10:32 PM
http://entimg.msn.com/i/300/celeb/LindsayLohan_0516_300x298.jpg

It appears that she has lost "some" weight. She says it was from "working out".

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/05/19/lohan.jpg

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/skinny_ma_lindsay_1.jpg

http://wizbangblog.com/images/2005/lohan_richie01.jpg

Deberg_1990
05-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Nope, I preferred her when she had a little meat on the bones. I thought she looked nice before. Same with Nicole Ritchie as well. Its a shame there is soo much pressure on these young girls in Hollywood to eat like birds.

KcMizzou
05-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Good lord... she looks horrible. Looks like she's been on the ever popular heroin diet.

John_Wayne
05-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Poor girl. I think her Dad has really screwed up her head. Now she's hangin' out with Nicole Richie. That's "the bottom of the barrel". I hope she returns to form. she was a pretty girl. Now she's turning into the Olsen twins.

Spicy McHaggis
05-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Yep Lohan looked way better with some junk. Give me my curvy redhead back, we've got enough anorexic blondes.

John_Wayne
05-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Here is what she used to look like.

http://www.channel1031.com/wwyd/pics/lindsey_lohan.jpg

KCChiefsMan
05-21-2005, 10:37 PM
ya those aren't very good pictures of her at all. She definately looked better before no doubt

John_Wayne
05-21-2005, 10:39 PM
This is disturbing. When I searched Google for Lindsey Lohan it came up with this..........!!!!

http://interwebnet.co.uk/linkswarm/zapple3.jpg

Miles
05-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Yep she definitly lost too much weight but she still looks kinda hot in some other recent pics.

The bleach blond look is also really bad. Especially with all her freckles.

Jenny Gump
05-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Definitely looks like we are entering Calista Flockhart territory. Damn. That's too bad. Do these girls really think that looking like THAT looks good?

Wrasse
05-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Was she actually "hot" at one point? I must have missed that...

** never thought the white trash look was very attractive **

Saggysack
05-21-2005, 10:57 PM
I think the weight loss has something to do with her supposed role and training with Mission Impossible 3. Having said that, I'd still bang her.

BigRedChief
05-21-2005, 11:01 PM
she is nothing like she use to be. not even close

Wrasse
05-21-2005, 11:04 PM
http://movies.go.com/moviesdynamic/movies/movie?name=land-of-the-dead_2005&genre=horror&studio=Universal%20Pictures

Hey...this thread reminded me...

Land of the Dead is coming to a local theater soon!

Pants
05-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Looks like a crack ho. Also, you can't compare studio/set pictures with real life pictures. A magazine can make anybody look good.

StcChief
05-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Fugly.

The opening thing on SNL tonight I did not even know who she was.....

And the skit sucked a$$. I know why I stopped watching it years ago.

What happened to curvy proportional women?

WTF is this skinny slut crack ho look?

BigRedChief
05-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Definitely looks like we are entering Calista Flockhart territory. Damn. That's too bad. Do these girls really think that looking like THAT looks good?

Now this I like!
http://hollywood.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/lindsaylohan3.JPG
http://haiku.blogs.com/celebrity/images/lindsay_lohan_after_car.jpg

ZootedGranny
05-21-2005, 11:38 PM
http://skittisheclipse.com/images/nose.jpg
http://www.ragged-edge-mag.com/0399/candy.jpg

Tribal Warfare
05-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Forget that shit, because Lohan whethered away her ass and titties

:shake: :Lin:

stevieray
05-22-2005, 12:03 AM
when you want to get down
down on the ground...

Pezman
05-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Was she actually "hot" at one point? I must have missed that...

** never thought the white trash look was very attractive **

Yup...

Most overhyped fugly skank evah!

Jenson71
05-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Jane Russell she is no longer.

Taco John
05-22-2005, 12:34 AM
ey Lohan........Is she still hot??

Was she ever?

/never got it...

Frazod
05-22-2005, 01:57 AM
Druggie without a doubt. What a tragic destruction of a great figure. She looks absolutely putrid now.

Even the character Fezz wouldn't want to f#ck her now.

:Lin:

HemiEd
05-22-2005, 01:59 AM
Druggie without a doubt. What a tragic destruction of a great figure. She looks absolutely putrid now.

Even the character Fezz wouldn't want to f#ck her now.

Hey neighbor! What are you doing up in the middle of the night? :)

Frazod
05-22-2005, 02:12 AM
Hey neighbor! What are you doing up in the middle of the night? :)

Just got done playing Texas hold 'em over at my neighbor's house. Good thing it was for low stakes. :grr:

Rausch
05-22-2005, 02:31 AM
I have no idea, but I'd still hit it.

She's got millions, and nothing a case of dunkin stix and a 12 pack a night wouldn't cure...

Frazod
05-22-2005, 02:40 AM
I have no idea, but I'd still hit it.

She's got millions, and nothing a case of dunkin stix and a 12 pack a night wouldn't cure...

IMO, she now looks like a bony Courntey Love.

Doesn't get much worse than that. :shake:

Rausch
05-22-2005, 02:44 AM
IMO, she now looks like a bony Courntey Love.

Doesn't get much worse than that. :shake:

You're talking about "binge n' purge" hollywood here...30 lbs doesn't mean squat to a guy but even 20 or 15 would erase the breasticles and any semblance of an azz from any gal...

Trust me, she'd pack her poppers and pooper back in no time on a higher carb diet. :)

PS, Jennifer Connely is killing me here with this. Gah... She's shrunken up like a ****ing frenchman under fire....

Frazod
05-22-2005, 02:46 AM
PS, Jennifer Connely is killing me here with this. Gah... She's shrunken up like a ****ing frenchman under fire....

At one time, she was PERFECT. Now, just bony and sad.

The people responsible for putting this starvation mindset into beautiful, voluptuous women should be slowly tortured to death. :#

Rausch
05-22-2005, 02:54 AM
At one time, she was PERFECT. Now, just bony and sad.

The people responsible for putting this starvation mindset into beautiful, voluptuous women should be slowly tortured to death. :#

Agreed...

Damn, there is still a functional use for Saddam afterall...

Braincase
05-22-2005, 07:03 AM
I think she's trying to wrest Flockhart from Harrison Ford...get herself a "daddy".

Ari Chi3fs
05-22-2005, 07:17 AM
i miss them big 'ol titties of hers... Hey Laz, could you post your old sig again, for old times sake?

4th and Long
05-22-2005, 07:29 AM
i miss them big 'ol titties of hers.
Which brings up the age old debate about, "real or fake?"

Looks to me like she lost a significant amount of hootage, thus pointing toward them being real.

In any event, ... BITCH! EAT A SAMICH!

OmahaChief
05-22-2005, 07:40 AM
She was hotter when she had more meat on her bones. Women that look like she does now are a huge turn off for me. I like a gal with a little meat on her bones so I don't bust her in half when I'm bangin away!

andoman
05-22-2005, 07:47 AM
I'd have to say she was hot.

http://www.thewtfclan.com/ll/llp5.jpg
http://www.preas.net/imagenes/lindsay_lohan_love.jpg

bkkcoh
05-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Almost looks like heroin shiek...... Especially the picture with richie...

Bowser
05-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Nope, doesn't resemble "hot". Looks like a coked up Sharon Stone. Apparently, hanging around with Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton will do that for your figure.

Deberg_1990
05-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Apparantly, Bruce Willis would still "Hit it"

htismaqe
05-22-2005, 09:31 AM
According to Steve-O from the Wildboys (aka Jackass) Lohan parties like no one else in Hollywood. She's ****ed every major actor there in the span of just 8 months...

4th and Long
05-22-2005, 09:39 AM
http://img57.echo.cx/img57/7871/boobs48fn.gif

jAZ
05-22-2005, 10:11 AM
She looked healthier-thin last night on SNL. The bigger problem is the blonde hair. She did a skit with a brown wig later in the evening, and she looked MUCH better.

Plus her face/head is kind of big, so she probably needs a little more meat on the bones to balance it out.

My guess is that she really is working out to lose weight... not anorexic or heroine.

stevieray
05-22-2005, 10:14 AM
She looked healthier-thin last night on SNL. The bigger problem is the blonde hair. She did a skit with a brown wig later in the evening, and she looked MUCH better.

Plus her face/head is kind of big, so she probably needs a little more meat on the bones to balance it out.

My guess is that she really is working out to lose weight... not anorexic or heroine.

not, if she was working out... that bulk would've turned into muscle, she hardly has any definition.

Demonpenz
05-22-2005, 10:15 AM
she should do some damn strength training. Lift some weights. I am tired of seeing girls run like 12 miles in the gym to look like a twig. get some muscle and flexibility like brooke burke or Stafani

Baby Lee
05-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Nope, doesn't resemble "hot". Looks like a coked up Sharon Stone. Apparently, hanging around with Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton will do that for your figure.
Paris and Nicole don't roll no mo.
Which is probably why I give Nicole [and by extension Lindsay] the benefit of the doubt for now.
Anyone who has the foresight to get away from that nasty gash has to have SOMETHING upstairs.

KcMizzou
05-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Stafani Now you're talking.

Adept Havelock
05-22-2005, 04:13 PM
If you like the "just walked out of a concentration camp" look on women, I guess.

I prefer a woman with a little toned meat on her bones, over the emaciated look.

crazychiefsfan
05-22-2005, 04:31 PM

jAZ
05-22-2005, 06:28 PM
not, if she was working out... that bulk would've turned into muscle, she hardly has any definition.
I thought the same thing from the pictures posted above and elsewhere... but after seeing her on SNL, she in fact looked quite muscular... these photos are VERY unflattering and make it harder to judge that the video from last night.

Jenny Gump
05-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok, here's what I don't get. No one has said yet, that they find this ultra thin look to be sexy. So, how has this mindset become so pervasive in the modern culture? I find myself looking at girls like that sometimes and wondering if I should shed an extra 20 to make it there. The truth is, though, that in my heart, I feel good where I am, I am healthy, and I also realize that the vast majority of men are not into the anorexic wasted look. It's strange how our culture dictates this stuff.

Baby Lee
05-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Ok, here's what I don't get. No one has said yet, that they find this ultra thin look to be sexy. So, how has this mindset become so pervasive in the modern culture? I find myself looking at girls like that sometimes and wondering if I should shed an extra 20 to make it there. The truth is, though, that in my heart, I feel good where I am, I am healthy, and I also realize that the vast majority of men are not into the anorexic wasted look. It's strange how our culture dictates this stuff.
The only one who actually moved up by thinning down that much was Britney Murphy. Went from . . . cute . . . to "holy f*ck!!!"

Deberg_1990
05-22-2005, 08:51 PM

I think its more of a reflection of the Hollywood/Southern California lifestyle than the rest of the US.

Jenny Gump
05-22-2005, 08:53 PM
The only one who actually moved up by thinning down that much was Britney Murphy. Went from . . . cute . . . to "holy f*ck!!!"

True. I suppose there are exceptions. She ended up looking so feminine and drop dead. Unlike most who lose so much weight.

mlyonsd
05-22-2005, 08:53 PM

I agree. Personal preference for me is I gotta have something to grab hold of....if you know what I mean.

Jenny Gump
05-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I agree. Personal preference for me is I gotta have something to grab hold of....if you know what I mean.

Same could be said for us girls you know.

Bowser
05-22-2005, 08:56 PM

I have always, always been attracted to women who actually have curves. I think it is just the Hollywood way of thinking. Look at Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox. When Friends first started, those two were hot, and stayed hot up until season three or so, because they looked like women, not waifs After that, they looked like they were in competition to see who could get skinnier faster, and both looked like they were wasting away.

Jenny, it sounds like you know who you are, and what you need to stay happy. Don't try and keep up with the Ms. Joneses that are portrayed as being what is "sexy". Being happy and self assured is far more attractive than trying to emulate what the starving chick on the front of Cosmo looks like. I say don't worry about losing the weight.

Besides, you'll just lose it in the boobs first anyway, and nobody wants that! :D

Jenson71
05-22-2005, 08:57 PM
I can't tell you how many times I've heard high school girls who can't weigh more than 110 say "oh gawwwd, i look so pregnant!"

Oh, please. Shut up and eat.

Jenny Gump
05-22-2005, 08:59 PM
I have always, always been attracted to women who actually have curves. I think it is just the Hollywood way of thinking. Look at Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox. When Friends first started, those two were hot, and stayed hot up until season three or so, because they looked like women, not waifs After that, they looked like they were in competition to see who could get skinnier faster, and both looked like they were wasting away.

Jenny, it sounds like you know who you are, and what you need to stay happy. Don't try and keep up with the Ms. Joneses that are portrayed as being what is "sexy". Being happy and self assured is far more attractive than trying to emulate what the starving chick on the front of Cosmo looks like. I say don't worry about losing the weight.

Besides, you'll just lose it in the boobs first anyway, and nobody wants that! :D

No, I hear ya, but actually, I look pretty good. I guess my point was, that even a self-confident, good-looking woman can sometimes be curious about the allure of the waif.

Bowser
05-22-2005, 09:01 PM
No, I hear ya, but actually, I look pretty good. I guess my point was, that even a self-confident, good-looking woman can sometimes be curious about the allure of the waif.

I'm curious about that allure as well.

Braincase
05-22-2005, 09:02 PM
ATTENTION HOLLYWOOD! CURVES ARE GOOD!
Stop trying to make every hot looking sex nugget look like a pre-pubescent 11 year old boy, you sick mysoginistic perverts!

Baby Lee
05-22-2005, 09:03 PM
I guess my point was, that even a self-confident, good-looking woman can sometimes be curious about the allure of the waif.
The waif look can be alluring, but it has to appear effortless. Which I guess makes it all the more difficult.
Take Alexis Bledel, skinny as all get out, but you get the sense that she's just made that way, as opposed to Nicole Richey who's clearly in a deathmatch with Paris Hilton to waste away.

Bowser
05-22-2005, 09:05 PM
The waif look can be alluring, but it has to appear effortless. Which I guess makes it all the more difficult.
Take Alexis Bledel, skinny as all get out, but you get the sense that she's just made that way, as opposed to Nicole Richey who's clearly in a deathmatch with Paris Hilton to waste away.

Paris is definitely the less attractive of the Hilton sisters.

ChiefsFire
05-22-2005, 09:05 PM
id do her

if i can stuff a case of twinkies in her pukehole

TEX
05-22-2005, 10:06 PM
She's too skinny now and doesn't look healthy IMO. But, Id still do her. :rolleyes:

Jenson71
05-22-2005, 10:15 PM
She's too skinny now and doesn't look healthy IMO. But, Id still do her. :rolleyes:
ROFL

KCChiefsMan
05-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Lindsay Lohan needs to go hang out with Sir Mix A Lot for a little while and listen to his words of wisdom

Sure-Oz
05-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Nope

grandllama
05-22-2005, 11:59 PM
I don't know, besides the anorexia, there is still something not quite right...

J Diddy
05-23-2005, 12:00 AM
I'd bone roseanne if it meant banging a celebrity. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

tk13
05-23-2005, 12:05 AM
I'd bone roseanne if it meant banging a celebrity. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.
Otherwise. Majorly.

grandllama
05-23-2005, 12:05 AM

hey! you missed one of my best slayer diablo photoshops ever!

and yeah, I'd bang the old lady from King Pin, just to say I'd nailed a celebrity...

J Diddy
05-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Otherwise. Majorly.

Yeah.

I've read your posts, you are full of shit.

:)

J Diddy
05-23-2005, 12:13 AM

and yeah, I'd bang the old lady from King Pin, just to say I'd nailed a celebrity...

Yep, that's scary.

ROFL

tk13
05-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah.

I've read your posts, you are full of shit.

:)
ROFL Would you like to buy some beautiful Kansas beachfront property?

J Diddy
05-23-2005, 12:16 AM
ROFL Would you like to buy some beautiful Kansas beachfront property?

Is that with or without the optional "strip pit" sized jacuzzi?

Braincase
05-23-2005, 05:19 AM

I won't disagree with you. You'd bone Roseanne if it meantbanging a celebrity.

But me? NFW!
http://www.flabbergast.org/images/puke.jpg

Mecca
05-23-2005, 05:21 AM
Damn this thread went from me thinking how crappy Lohan looks now.To being overly creeped out damn you guys.........

Goapics1
05-23-2005, 06:47 AM
OMG. She looks like she is on a crack/meth bender..............

andoman
05-23-2005, 07:36 AM

Saturday's SNL was rerun, no?

andoman
05-23-2005, 07:37 AM

That's the old lady from 'Something about Mary.' The old lady from King Pin was MUCH worse. :Lin:

RedNFeisty
05-23-2005, 07:39 AM
God No!

Baby Lee
05-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Saturday's SNL was rerun, no?
no, season finale.

chagrin
05-23-2005, 09:03 AM
http://entimg.msn.com/i/300/celeb/LindsayLohan_0516_300x298.jpg

It appears that she has lost "some" weight. She says it was from "working out".

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/05/19/lohan.jpg

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/skinny_ma_lindsay_1.jpg

http://wizbangblog.com/images/2005/lohan_richie01.jpg

In the words of the late Howard Cossell..."Good Lord! What an outrage! It's Absurd, ridiculous!"

those two look like a couples of hookers on Michigan ave in Detroit! Err, uh...not that I would know, or something o:-)

morphius
05-23-2005, 09:10 AM
Its bad enough that her hair doesn't match with her skin tones, but the whole damn toothpick thing is just disturbingly wrong and seriously unatractive. When the best makeup artists in the world can't make you look good for a picture, there is something wrong.

andoman
05-23-2005, 10:48 AM
no, season finale.

I must have been watching a different one then. The one I watched had the old Harry Potter skit.

bkkcoh
05-23-2005, 10:51 AM
Yeah, nothing quite like the tint of green in her hair when it is colored like it was.

Bob Dole
05-23-2005, 11:16 AM
The complete lack of muscle tone in her arms should put the "working out" rumors to rest.

Goapics1
05-23-2005, 11:53 AM
The complete lack of muscle tone in her arms should put the "working out" rumors to rest.

Bob Dole = Fitness Guru. ROFL

Beatlemanu
05-23-2005, 11:58 AM
She must be smoking crack if she thinks she looks better now...

That would also explain the weight loss...