PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Frankie
05-23-2005, 10:14 AM
Well it's down to Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood. Who do you think will be the next Idol?(Poll to follow)

jspchief
05-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Bo

Frankie
05-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Bo

Wait!!!!!

Give me a ^%# minute. This is my first poll.

andoman
05-23-2005, 10:27 AM
This show has been rigged from the beginning. We all know Gaz is going to win.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Bo

You like Bo don't you, yea you do.

jspchief
05-23-2005, 10:39 AM
You like Bo don't you, yea you do.You do like stalking me, don't you.

KCN
05-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Hopefully Bo, on the condition he never sings Gavin Degraw ever again.

KCFalcon59
05-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Because she looks good.

BigMeatballDave
05-23-2005, 11:03 AM
I didn't vote. Neither needs to win. Both will have recording contracts. Wednesday's show is just a formality...

Frankie
05-23-2005, 11:05 AM
I didn't vote. Neither needs to win. Both will have recording contracts. Wednesday's show is just a formality...
So vote your prediction anyway.

Goapics1
05-23-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't watch, so I don't care.

Deberg_1990
05-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Whichever one Paula has been sleeping with this season. Id go with that pick.

go bowe
05-23-2005, 11:12 AM
You like Bo don't you, yea you do.wow, it makes me feel so special...

jsp likes me... *hugging self*

ct
05-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Whichever one Paula has been sleeping with this season. Id go with that pick.

Then it could go either way...

BigMeatballDave
05-23-2005, 11:59 AM
So vote your prediction anyway.I voted for Carrie. Just because she is hot...

Beatlemanu
05-23-2005, 12:20 PM
The blond girl looks hot. I'll vote for the one with the boobies...

go bowe
05-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Then it could go either way...ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hoover
05-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Singing is equal
Hair is equal
Carrie has Boobs

I vote for Carrie

Frankie
05-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Singing is equal
Hair is equal
Carrie has Boobs

I vote for Carrie
Very scientific.

Hoover
05-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Very scientific.
Its more difficult if it was Carrie Underwood vs Ruben because Rubens Man Boobs would be larger that Carrie's, so yes it is scientific

Frankie
05-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Its more difficult if it was Carrie Underwood vs Ruben because Rubens Man Boobs would be larger that Carrie's, so yes it is scientific
Cool!
ROFL

KChiefs1
05-23-2005, 01:01 PM
I'd like to see Carrie win, but it's a foregone conclusion that Bo will win this thing.

Paula loves him too much!

Frankie
05-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I'd like to see Carrie win, but it's a foregone conclusion that Bo will win this thing.

Paula loves him too much!

Then you don't mean a "foregone" conclusion. Rather, a "foreplay" conclusion.
:p

htismaqe
05-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Bo deserves to win.

RedNFeisty
05-23-2005, 01:26 PM
:moon: To all that voted my girls off! :p

Frankie
05-23-2005, 01:50 PM
:moon: To all that voted my girls off! :p
Vonzell and Nadia, right? They were both great.

go bowe
05-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Vonzell and Nadia, right? They were both great.i don't care what anybody says, you have excellent taste... :toast:

suds79
05-23-2005, 04:29 PM
I think Carrie will win.

She has the best voice and the better marketing or appealing look.

Plus I think she'll take all the country music fan voters out there. Which has got to be more than Bo's target of 70s type rock.

Nice guy but I really don't want him to win and I don't think he will.

Frankie
05-24-2005, 12:31 AM
OK.... So far 16 of you have voted for option 6 ("You are all losers! This show is a waste of my time.") This begs the following question:

If you are so disinterested in American Idols how come you opened the thread by that title?.... Huh?.... Huh, you hypocrites?.... ;)

wildcat09
05-24-2005, 12:37 AM
OK.... So far 16 of you have voted for option 6 ("You are all losers! This show is a waste of my time.") This begs the following question:

If you are so disinterested in American Idols how come you opened the thread by that title?.... Huh?.... Huh, you hypocrites?.... ;)

to see if i there was a response like "You are all losers and this show is a waste of my time." so i could choose that response. it looks like i am not alone

Simplex3
05-24-2005, 02:12 AM

I'm grumpy and looking to take it out on someone. However, I'm also very tired so I'm not quite up to par. Anybody that watches this show is obviously low-hanging fruit.

:D

Tribal Warfare
05-24-2005, 02:34 AM
http://www.garageband.com/artist/sugar_money

here's Bo's band

KChiefs1
05-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Bo is going to win.

Frankie
05-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Well tonight we will know. In view of an imposter thread on this subject;) I hereby resurrect the real thing and give more of you chances to vote. With the benefit of having watched the finale. I did. It was quite anti-climactic. Both contestants were disappointing, mainly in their song choices. I'm rooting for Bo, and despite what Simon said he did better with his songs than Carrie did with hers. She was (to use Randy's favorite word) very "pitchy" on several occasions.

htismaqe
05-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Well tonight we will know. In view of an imposter thread on this subject;) I hereby resurrect the real thing and give more of you chances to vote. With the benefit of having watched the finale. I did. It was quite anti-climactic. Both contestants were disappointing, mainly in their song choices. I'm rooting for Bo, and despite what Simon said he did better with his songs than Carrie did with hers. She was (to use Randy's favorite word) very "pitchy" on several occasions.

Well, 2 of the 3 songs were not chosen by them, but rather chosen FOR them. Not only that, but they were original songs, written specifically for the finale. It puts the performers in a bad place for 2 reasons:

1) the song is not familiar to them, making it harder to sing

2) the song is not familiar to the listener, making it hard to "connect" with the singer

That doesn't even take into account that the two original songs were HORRIBLE and the judges mentioned it several times.

I'm glad someone else heard from Carrie what I heard. On her last song, she was flat so much it hurt my ears. Bo beat her hand down on 2 of the 3 songs.

mlyonsd
05-25-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm glad someone else heard from Carrie what I heard. On her last song, she was flat so much it hurt my ears. Bo beat her hand down on 2 of the 3 songs.

Yup.

Frankie
05-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Well, 2 of the 3 songs were not chosen by them, but rather chosen FOR them. Not only that, but they were original songs, written specifically for the finale. It puts the performers in a bad place for 2 reasons:

1) the song is not familiar to them, making it harder to sing

2) the song is not familiar to the listener, making it hard to "connect" with the singer

That doesn't even take into account that the two original songs were HORRIBLE and the judges mentioned it several times.

Bo's 3rd song = Carrie's 1st song
Right?
Bo did his far better.

htismaqe
05-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Bo's 3rd song = Carrie's 1st song
Right?
Bo did his far better.

Bo's 1st song was Carrie's 3rd. Bo's 3rd song was Carrie's 1st.

Bo's 1st was rough, but her rendition was HORRIBLE. She actually opened pretty well and his rendition was pretty unremarkable.

That being said, both songs were absolutely terrible. The writer should be fired. One song about angels and the other about heaven. CHEESE.

Frankie
05-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Predictions so far (one hour before the finale):

Bo ----- 41%
Carrie--- 29%

Claynus
05-25-2005, 05:04 PM
http://www.yirmumah.net/strips/20050525.gif

CASHMAN
05-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Predictions so far (one hour before the finale):

Bo ----- 41%
Carrie--- 29%

Were did you get this info?

CASHMAN. :hmmm:

Frankie
05-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Were did you get this info?

CASHMAN. :hmmm:

28.92+12.05=40.97
21.69+7.23=28.92

CASHMAN
05-25-2005, 05:19 PM
28.92+12.05=40.97
21.69+7.23=28.92

OK :hmmm: .

CASHMAN.

Frankie
05-25-2005, 05:23 PM
OK :hmmm: .

CASHMAN.

Just look at the poll results above, dude.

CASHMAN
05-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Just look at the poll results above, dude.

My BADDDD :banghead: I thought you got the info from FOX. I am so stupid ROFL .

CASHMAN.

bogie
05-25-2005, 05:36 PM
It's a toss up for me. I hope Bo wins, only because after this is over he'll never do much more than AI tours. His style and forte is just not marketable. Carrie on the other hand I pretty much agree with Big Daddy, she's going to shoot to the top of the Country charts.

chiefsfan987
05-25-2005, 05:44 PM
I don't think either one of them sung well enough last night to win a singing competition. Last nights show for me was a snoozer. Then again, I wanted vonzelle to win so I'm a little bitter.

tommykat
05-25-2005, 06:31 PM
GO BO!!

Actually they both are awesome singers..:clap:

papasmurf
05-25-2005, 08:32 PM
My girl pulled it off.

badgirl
05-25-2005, 09:28 PM
I missed American Idol, who won? Bo should have if he didn't.

Claynus
05-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Carrie...my darling Carrie. :deevee:

badgirl
05-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Carrie...my darling Carrie. :deevee:
I bet Bo will get a contract and videos and the whole 9 yards, before she does.

CASHMAN
05-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Your AMERICAN IDOL.http://www.carriefans.com/forum/image.php?u=1459&dateline=1116748942

CASHMAN. :clap:

Claynus
05-25-2005, 09:42 PM

Carrie signed her contract tonight. The winner of the show gets a guaranteed contract with Simon Cowell's production company.

CASHMAN
05-25-2005, 09:54 PM
http://realitytv.about.com/library/images/CarrieUnderwood1.jpg

They both were great but the best one WON :) :clap:

CASHMAN.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 11:33 PM

Her career, short of something crazy happening, will be 10x - 1000x bigger than Bo's, maybe more. She is a good song writer and boob job away from consistantly being atop the country charts for a long time. Bo has people like Michael Bolton to compete against in his market. Bo -vs- Bolton. :hmmm:

Gravedigger
05-25-2005, 11:48 PM
That was an upset in my mind I thought the way everyone was talking that Bo was gonna win for sure.

Logical
05-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Personally I hope they both get their 15 minutes of fame and disappear forver. Not really impressed with either one of them.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 05:28 AM
Her career, short of something crazy happening, will be 10x - 1000x bigger than Bo's, maybe more. She is a good song writer and boob job away from consistantly being atop the country charts for a long time. Bo has people like Michael Bolton to compete against in his market. Bo -vs- Bolton. :hmmm:

I don't think that at all. I see Bo and Carrie as mirror images. Both of them will do well in their respective genres. Bo is NOT a pop singer and will never be competing with Michael Bolton. It wouldn't surprise me to see him go back and play with his old band, using his fame to bring up the whole lot.

So how do you know Carrie is a good songwriter?

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 05:51 AM
One other thing that might be lost in this discussion.

Bo will get a recording contract (something like 9 out of last year's 12 finalists got one) and when he does, he's free to record any kind of music he wants.

Carrie, on the other hand, has her contract. She's the American Idol. They'll be telling her what to sing on her 1st album, and unless they want her to sing originals, she won't be writing any songs. She'll be promoting American Idol over herself for quite some time.

badgirl
05-26-2005, 06:30 AM
One other thing that might be lost in this discussion.

Bo will get a recording contract (something like 9 out of last year's 12 finalists got one) and when he does, he's free to record any kind of music he wants.

Carrie, on the other hand, has her contract. She's the American Idol. They'll be telling her what to sing on her 1st album, and unless they want her to sing originals, she won't be writing any songs. She'll be promoting American Idol over herself for quite some time.
Who was the guy on there a couple of weeks ago as a guest judge that told Bo they were going to have fun making a album? Bo was the best and he should have won IMO.

Bob Dole
05-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Who was the guy on there a couple of weeks ago as a guest judge that told Bo they were going to have fun making a album? Bo was the best and he should have won IMO.

Clive Davis of Arista, who guides the recording careers of the ``Idol'' winners, also signed all the second-place finishers from the three previous seasons.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Clive Davis of Arista, who guides the recording careers of the ``Idol'' winners, also signed all the second-place finishers from the three previous seasons.

Yep, President of BMG America and has guided some pretty good singers over the years.

He not only has all of the 1st and 2nd place finishers, he's got like 8 or 9 of the other "top 12" from the first 3 seasons.

Frankie
05-26-2005, 09:18 AM
My girl pulled it off.

I hope you had the lights out. ;)

BIG_DADDY
05-26-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't think that at all. I see Bo and Carrie as mirror images. Both of them will do well in their respective genres. Bo is NOT a pop singer and will never be competing with Michael Bolton. It wouldn't surprise me to see him go back and play with his old band, using his fame to bring up the whole lot.

So how do you know Carrie is a good songwriter?

I said she is a good song writer away meening she needs one and she will be all over the country music scene. I am already on record as saying she has a great shot at new artist of the year at the Country Music Awards. Bo on the other hand can never go back to rock, rockers aren't gonna pay money to see an American Idol. JMO We shall see.

Now lets talk about Carries gap, that's a mean gap. :dom:

Frankie
05-26-2005, 09:21 AM
OK, looking at the poll, there were 3 of you who voted, "I can sing better than both of them." Time to fess up. WHO ARE YOU!? You better back this up the next time there is a planeteer get together, or buy the beer.

RedNFeisty
05-26-2005, 09:25 AM
OK, looking at the poll, there were 3 of you who voted, "I can sing better than both of them." Time to fess up. WHO ARE YOU!? You better back this up the next time there is a planeteer get together, or buy the beer.

I voted I could sing better than both of them and I am tone deaf!!

Frankie
05-26-2005, 09:28 AM
I voted I could sing better than both of them and I am tone deaf!!

You'll be judged soon enough. OR IT'S THE BEER BABY!!!

Who are the other two?

RedNFeisty
05-26-2005, 09:34 AM
You'll be judged soon enough. OR IT'S THE BEER BABY!!!

Who are the other two?

I'll just buy the beer, there is no need in putting peoples ear drums through such torture. ROFL

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 10:48 AM
I said she is a good song writer away meening she needs one and she will be all over the country music scene. I am already on record as saying she has a great shot at new artist of the year at the Country Music Awards. Bo on the other hand can never go back to rock, rockers aren't gonna pay money to see an American Idol. JMO We shall see.

Ah, I see. I read it as "Carrie is a good songwriter and a boob job away" rather than "Carrie is a good songwriter (away) and a boob job away".

My bad.

Carrie is going to have to MAKE a country album before she can win any of those awards. Unless her producers WANT to make one, she's not gonna get the chance for a while.

As for Bo going back to rock, I can see your point. However, I've always found those people that cry "sellout" every time one of their favorite bands gets popular to be extremely shallow.

Hoover
05-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Bo would have won the thing if he didn't do a bunch of crap songs this week. They were good, but the week before he kicked everyones ass.

Song Choice made the difference imo.

Pluse I think this is what Idol wanted. It will be easy to make Carrie a big Country hit, its a much eaiser market to break into than Bo

Calcountry
05-26-2005, 11:19 AM

So how do you know Carrie is a good songwriter?That would be a first. Usually its the other way arround.

Use the band to build fame, then lead singer launches out his own solo routine.

Calcountry
05-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Who was the guy on there a couple of weeks ago as a guest judge that told Bo they were going to have fun making a album? Bo was the best and he should have won IMO.Did you vote for him?

Calcountry
05-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Bo would have won the thing if he didn't do a bunch of crap songs this week. They were good, but the week before he kicked everyones ass.

Pluse I think this is what Idol wanted. It will be easy to make Carrie a big Country hit, its a much eaiser market to break into than BoYeah, Bo should have done some AC/DC if he wanted to win.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 11:31 AM

Pluse I think this is what Idol wanted. It will be easy to make Carrie a big Country hit, its a much eaiser market to break into than Bo

Ahem. It's been stated several times.

2 of the 3 songs were NOT chosen by Bo or Carrie. They were written especially for the finale.

Hoover
05-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Sorry American Idol God, just furter proof that the Idol Gods wanted a Country Person. Heck Josh Gracen is doing good

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Sorry American Idol God, just furter proof that the Idol Gods wanted a Country Person. Heck Josh Gracen is doing good

What the hell are you talking about?

If the powers-that-be wrote those songs in an effort to "rig" the competition for Carrie, they sure did quite a job, because both of them for her were horrible. One of them was probably her worst performance of the entire competition.

BIG_DADDY
05-26-2005, 11:53 AM

Yea he is, up for an award too.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Yea he is, up for an award too.

Yep. Carrie honestly would have been better off not winning. Gracen used his performances on Idol to get that contract and never looked back. Carrie's going to spend AT LEAST a year promoting Idol instead of herself.

Hoover
05-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Yep. Carrie honestly would have been better off not winning. Gracen used his performances on Idol to get that contract and never looked back. Carrie's going to spend AT LEAST a year promoting Idol instead of herself.
Dude, You are way to in to American Idol.....

I mean you are the Planet Idol Expert!

While I agree that Carries songs were not the best, Bo's had no range or emotion.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Dude, You are way to in to American Idol.....

I mean you are the Planet Idol Expert!

While I agree that Carries songs were not the best, Bo's had no range or emotion.

There's no need to attempt to demean me. I watch the show. I've also been a professional musician off-and-on for almost 20 years. Do you have an inferiority complex? I was merely pointing out that Bo couldn't have lost because of song choice because he didn't choose the songs.

Neither of them had range or emotion. That's largely due to the fact that they weren't familiar with the songs. Compare each of them on the songs they picked (the middle two) and you see that both of them had plenty of range and emotion.

The other 2 songs were poorly written and unfamiliar, putting both of them at a disadvantage. Furthering that disadvantage is that the crowd wasn't in to it - I've played enough gigs to know that the surest way to put the crowd to sleep is to play something they've never heard before.

The difference for those two songs was pretty big for me however. Yes, Bo was stiff and unimaginative. Carrie was downright off-key.

Frankie
05-26-2005, 12:09 PM

You know I did wonder why those too songs were so Carrie-friendly. You could be right you know.

chop
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
You know I did wonder why those too songs were so Carrie-friendly. You could be right you know.

I'm not sure they were exactly Carrie friendly songs. It thought she struggled with them. I thought she sang pretty much effortlessly throughout the season but she had difficulties at the end.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 12:17 PM

I don't think those songs were Carrie-friendly at all. They weren't kind to Bo either.

I think that's more a testament to the fact that the songs themselves SUCKED, because both Carrie and Bo are good singers.

Unfortunately for Carrie, she's releasing one of them as a single on June 14th.

Hoover
05-26-2005, 12:26 PM
I am not trying to demean you. I also have performed infront of large groups, and currently sing in a mens gospel group where I am the lead.

Carries songs were atleaset more Idol Friendly, ya know what people are used to.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 12:32 PM
I am not trying to demean you. I also have performed infront of large groups, and currently sing in a mens gospel group where I am the lead.

Carries songs were atleaset more Idol Friendly, ya know what people are used to.

Those songs were definitely "Idol" songs and that's probably why both Carrie and Bo struggled with them. Neither of them are the typical "pop music" types from years past.

I have to agree with Simon, this year's final 2 were definitely much better than in year's past. Both of them kind of defied what Idol had been about, made the contest their own, and remained "real" throughout. It's not a coincidence that they struggled at times when forced to sing songs that were way outside their comfort zone (like the disco night especially).

Hoover
05-26-2005, 12:45 PM
I agree, they both can sing, I also liked Vonzell (sp) The rest just sucked IMO.

Frankie
05-26-2005, 01:03 PM
I agree, they both can sing, I also liked Vonzell (sp) The rest just sucked IMO.
Anwar, Nadia, to name two who were just excellent.

Bob Dole
05-26-2005, 01:07 PM

Factory air.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Anwar, Nadia, to name two who were just excellent.

Anwar and Vonzell had very good voices, but lacked a bit in the control department. Reminded me somewhat of Jennifer Hudson last year.

As for Nadia, she was simply horrible.

Hoover
05-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Sometimes I liked Anwar and sometimes he was off.

chiefsfolife
05-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Because she looks good.

i'd **** her

dirk digler
05-26-2005, 02:05 PM
We have been duped by AI. :banghead: They never once said anything about Carrie's musical profession yet they always mentioned Bo's. They always portrayed Carrie as never leaving OK and that she was an innocent country girl with no experience. The truth has been revealed.

Carrie Underwood started singing in public when she was a small child and made her first studio recording at age 13. Carrie is now an experienced stage performer and has logged many hours performing on the road and in numerous recording studios.

When Carrie isn't in the studio or on the stage, she's furthering her education at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Ok. If you had just met her and didn't know any differently, you would think Carrie was a typical young woman that loves her family, pizza, horror movies and football. She's an absolute sweetheart and a pleasure to visit with. But, when you get a chance to see her perform, you realize right away that she's far from typical....she's a rising star!

Carrie has performed at numerous festivals and various other shows in Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, & Tennessee and has been the opening act for "Diamond Rio", "The Wilkinson's", "Exile", " "Gene Watson," Billy Hoffman" and "Earl Thomas Conley". Carrie travels with her five piece, high energy band, "The Star Rise Band", in which each member also performs various types of music, from the 60's Rock & Roll to current Country Hits, and gives Carrie's show a variety to please all audiences.

Carrie has done several recordings in Nashville with Chuck Howard and John Guess. She had recorded songs that were written by Beth Neilson Chapman and others that were given to her to record by the publishers Jason Houser, Willis Jones and Island Bound.

htismaqe
05-26-2005, 02:59 PM
We have been duped by AI. :banghead: They never once said anything about Carrie's musical profession yet they always mentioned Bo's. They always portrayed Carrie as never leaving OK and that she was an innocent country girl with no experience. The truth has been revealed.

Carrie Underwood started singing in public when she was a small child and made her first studio recording at age 13. Carrie is now an experienced stage performer and has logged many hours performing on the road and in numerous recording studios.

When Carrie isn't in the studio or on the stage, she's furthering her education at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Ok. If you had just met her and didn't know any differently, you would think Carrie was a typical young woman that loves her family, pizza, horror movies and football. She's an absolute sweetheart and a pleasure to visit with. But, when you get a chance to see her perform, you realize right away that she's far from typical....she's a rising star!

Carrie has performed at numerous festivals and various other shows in Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, & Tennessee and has been the opening act for "Diamond Rio", "The Wilkinson's", "Exile", " "Gene Watson," Billy Hoffman" and "Earl Thomas Conley". Carrie travels with her five piece, high energy band, "The Star Rise Band", in which each member also performs various types of music, from the 60's Rock & Roll to current Country Hits, and gives Carrie's show a variety to please all audiences.

Carrie has done several recordings in Nashville with Chuck Howard and John Guess. She had recorded songs that were written by Beth Neilson Chapman and others that were given to her to record by the publishers Jason Houser, Willis Jones and Island Bound.

Wow, for having that much professional experience she sure is a dead fish on stage...

Hoover
05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow, for having that much professional experience she sure is a dead fish on stage...
no crap. The Girl can sing, but anytime she trys to move it looks very stiff.

Brock
05-26-2005, 03:20 PM
We have been duped by AI.

Only if you watched it.

BIG_DADDY
05-26-2005, 03:27 PM
no crap. The Girl can sing, but anytime she trys to move it looks very stiff.

She will get over the nerve thing. I wanna see what it looks like when she shakes that gap.

Hoover
05-26-2005, 03:30 PM
She is Garth Brooks and Thrisha Yearwoods love Child