dude that's got to suck

DenverChief
06-04-2005, 02:50 AM
dude that's got to suck

yeah definatly not fun...the moral of the story is "do as the officer says"

Dick Bull
06-04-2005, 02:56 AM
yeah definatly not fun...the moral of the story is "do as the officer says"

I don't understand, maybe I'm not seeing it correctly but isn't she out of the car after 1 time? Why didn't they just cuff her then? Seems like being hit with 50000 volts wouldn't make you in the right mind.

If only Cochran was still here.

:)

Jenson71
06-04-2005, 04:32 AM
:thumb:

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 05:48 AM
The police are your friends.

Mile High Mania
06-04-2005, 05:57 AM
He was a bit of a jerk, but I would have tasered her ass as well.

Bob Dole
06-04-2005, 06:24 AM
"Don't touch me. You won't touch me it's against the law, you all are racists."

Gotta love it.

Fairplay
06-04-2005, 06:38 AM
I love the smell of tear gas in the morning. Smells like victory. The site of cops chasing me. The billie club's a flying.
Holy Sh*t! A taser!

................Sadistic cops! All of them.

Bob Dole
06-04-2005, 06:44 AM

Gotta love it.

To clarify before it's misinterpreted:

You've got to love the irony, since the entire incident, IBDHO, is a result of <b>her</b> racism. Bob Dole does not believe for one second that she would have responded as she did to an officer of her same race.

gblowfish
06-04-2005, 07:01 AM
You think the cop was thinkin "I'd Hit It" and he did...twice!

FRCDFED
06-04-2005, 08:08 AM
It is funny how some people hate cops...............that is until they need their help!

I think she would fall into that category!

jspchief
06-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Should have just shot the bitch. If you refuse to obey police orders, you should be shot in the head.

PastorMikH
06-04-2005, 08:37 AM
I read some of the other incidents and am not sure about them, but for this one, way to go officer! The woman earned her right to being tasered.

Phobia
06-04-2005, 09:18 AM
That's absolutely crazy.

I don't like traffic cops any more than the next guy, but when you're stopped talking shit isn't going to help your situation whatsoever. How in the hell do our children turn out like this. Her behavior blows my mind.

BN 2/9
06-04-2005, 09:36 AM
That's absolutely crazy.

I don't like traffic cops any more than the next guy, but when you're stopped talking shit isn't going to help your situation whatsoever. How in the hell do our children turn out like this. Her behavior blows my mind.

Children turn out like this when parents (like Skippy) teach kids that its good to resist social norms, standards, and values....and that the enforcers of the nation's cultural fabric are nothing more than sadistic bulllies who have nothing better to do than harrass the common citizen.

Case in point, the very liberal university of Colorado recently saw the student body vote prof churchill as the "best prof at the college." He is nothing more than a freud and a liar who spews non-conforming rhetoric. But the kids have been taught to accept these views; by parents and teachers.

Rage Against the Machine---right Skippy?

Baby Lee
06-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Howard has created a cottage industry of playing the audio of people getting tasered. It's some funny shite. He just got ahold of this clip this past week.

Cochise
06-04-2005, 10:02 AM
WTF do people think that mouthing with an officer and refusing to follow instructions are going to help you?

Also, if none of you watched all the way to the end, he says that she took a swing at the officer on the other side. Errr, I mean, DAS ILLEGALZ YOUSZ RACISTSZ

Bowser
06-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Let's see here......

1) She's speeding
2) She's speeding while driving on a suspended license
3) She mouths off at the cop from the get go
4) She refuses to obey an order from an officer numerous times
5) She swings at a cop

But the cops are racists, and deserve to be sued. This dumbass earned every bit of what she got. She's probablly lucky she didn't get tasered again just to shut that damned whining up.

DenverChief
06-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Let's see here......

1) She's speeding
2) She's speeding while driving on a suspended license
3) She mouths off at the cop from the get go
4) She refuses to obey an order from an officer numerous times
5) She swings at a cop

But the cops are racists, and deserve to be sued. This dumbass earned every bit of what she got. She's probablly lucky she didn't get tasered again just to shut that damned whining up.

Oh and don't forget, "you can't do that you are illegally pulling me over...you were just driving" (it appears he was driving a new undercover mustang ) :)

I was tearing up cause i was laughing so hard "waahhhhhhhhh! You guys are racisti! waahhhhhhhhh!"

DenverChief
06-04-2005, 10:29 AM

Gotta love it.
ROFL

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Children turn out like this when parents (like Skippy) teach kids that its good to resist social norms, standards, and values....and that the enforcers of the nation's cultural fabric are nothing more than sadistic bulllies who have nothing better to do than harrass the common citizen.

Case in point, the very liberal university of Colorado recently saw the student body vote prof churchill as the "best prof at the college." He is nothing more than a freud and a liar who spews non-conforming rhetoric. But the kids have been taught to accept these views; by parents and teachers.

Rage Against the Machine---right Skippy?
And if it were left to you, you'd raise a nation of sheep. You must be a freud!!!

Cochise
06-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I like how she thinks it's illegal for them to pull her over while they are driving :spock:

Bowser
06-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I like how she thinks it's illegal for them to pull her over while they are driving :spock:

"Yeah, thanks for telling me my job."

ROFL

DenverChief
06-04-2005, 10:42 AM

yeah what is he supposed to be doing? walking?

Rausch
06-04-2005, 10:43 AM
What's funny is that all these cops have to be tasered before ever getting one. Grimm has video of his azz riding the lightning, some damn funny $#it.

Why she decides to howl like two dog's fuggen for a 1/2 hour is beyond me.

Rain Man
06-04-2005, 11:02 AM

I hadn't heard this, but I did hear that a bunch of the other out-of-touch, loony professors bought an ad in the local paper supporting his right to maintain tenure despite being a liar, a fraud, a plagiarist, and a not-so-bright person who writes poorly. What it tells me is that most of the professors at CU-Boulder care more about airtight guaranteed employment than about providing a good education to students and maintaining the reputation of the university where they work. What a bunch of nimrods.

DenverChief
06-04-2005, 11:05 AM
ROFL

ENDelt260
06-04-2005, 11:15 AM
If you refuse to obey police orders, you should be shot in the head.

F*ck that. I'm going to do just anything a cop tells me to. There's a right and wrong way to go about things though. Trying throwing a few pleases and sirs in there.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 11:20 AM
F*ck that. I'm going to do just anything a cop tells me to. There's a right and wrong way to go about things though. Trying throwing a few pleases and sirs in there.

Once the cop raises his voice and says "GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!" your conversation is over. If he's wrong, sue the guy later, but get the **** out of the car.

Proving you're right/innocent is not as important as leaving the stop with your life.

Demonpenz
06-04-2005, 11:29 AM
/me talking yes sir no sir thank you sorry about that sir i will sir thank you..... after the cop walks away

did you see that i told that pig to **** off!

ENDelt260
06-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Once the cop raises his voice and says "GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!" your conversation is over.

If you're not a complete dumbass from the second he approaches your car you're not likely to get to that point.

Bwana
06-04-2005, 11:43 AM
No kidding, she's lucky they didn't have a roll of duct tape.

Quiet time.................ziiiiiiiiiiip.

Bob Dole
06-04-2005, 02:20 PM
No kidding, she's lucky they didn't have a roll of duct tape.

Quiet time.................ziiiiiiiiiiip.

You would think the dumb bitch had just been stomping grapes on a platform and fell off on her face.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 02:28 PM
You would think the dumb bitch had just been stomping grapes on a platform and fell off on her face.

That was my first thought and still favorite online clip... ROFL

6 Iron
06-04-2005, 03:59 PM

may I suggest this clip, then.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2672258

alanm
06-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I hadn't heard this, but I did hear that a bunch of the other out-of-touch, loony professors bought an ad in the local paper supporting his right to maintain tenure despite being a liar, a fraud, a plagiarist, and a not-so-bright person who writes poorly. What it tells me is that most of the professors at CU-Boulder care more about airtight guaranteed employment than about providing a good education to students and maintaining the reputation of the university where they work. What a bunch of nimrods.
That's your adopted state Kevin. :)

Rausch
06-04-2005, 04:09 PM

That is serious pWN34ge right there...ow...

jspchief
06-04-2005, 04:29 PM

ROFLROFL Awesome.

I bet that broad gets the brunt of that exchenge though.

ragedogg69
06-04-2005, 04:59 PM
THank you. this has made my day. Plus i love it when this thread isnt a racist cops are scum thread too!

ChiefFripp
06-04-2005, 06:02 PM
That movie put a smile on my face. I would always just do as the officer said, especially after 5 warnings.

She asked for it and she got what she asked for.

Calcountry
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
yeah definatly not fun...the moral of the story is "do as the officer says"Didn't Chris Rock do a parody about how to behave in a Traffic stop?

Sure-Oz
06-04-2005, 06:18 PM
She cried like a ****ing cat for 5 min, stupid bitch,

Sure-Oz
06-04-2005, 06:19 PM
That is serious pWN34ge right there...ow...
that was badass, thats how you keep your pimp hand strong.

Calcountry
06-04-2005, 06:23 PM
To clarify before it's misinterpreted:

You've got to love the irony, since the entire incident, IBDHO, is a result of her racism. Bob Dole does not believe for one second that she would have responded as she did to an officer of her same race.I bet Bob Dole would believe that IF an officer of her same race would have caught as much shit as she was dishing out, then said officer would have slapped that bitch silly.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 06:25 PM
that was badass, thats how you keep your pimp hand strong. ROFL

Jenson71
06-04-2005, 06:27 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106622&page=1&pp=20

Rausch
06-04-2005, 06:35 PM
I bet Bob Dole would believe that IF an officer of her same race would have caught as much shit as she was dishing out, then said officer would have slapped that bitch silly.

Nothing is quite as enjoyable as a good taser demonstration. That $#it's gut-buster...

NOT safe for work (Loud foul language.)

http://www.personal-selfdefense-online.com/taser-video_center.htm

Rausch
06-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Its like the teen girls that were in my shop today looking at my feeder rats with them google eyes, like oh how cute.

Every fuggin pan has "don't touch" written on it. There are signs posted that say, No customers beyond the line, don't touch cage, rats bite.

They are right up next to my high rise Rat cattle condo multi level cage going, oooo how cute pointing there GODDAMN FINGER right next to the cage.

So I politely inform them, Please don't touch the cage, and the little bitch snaps, I'm not touching it, as in buzz off, I'll do as I goddam well please.

you see, the rats have slope heads and they can quickly extend their fuggin heads at least a half inch out of the cage and do a quick glucose test on the little cvnts finger.

So i respond to the smart ass by saying, well, you are not suppose to be standing where you are e ither. So she slugs here vergina out of my store with a pout on her face.

I am the law in my store bitch!

NO MERCY!1!
http://www.warcrimes.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/pics/cop-girl.jpg

HemiEd
06-04-2005, 06:42 PM

ROFL

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Its like the teen girls that were in my shop today looking at my feeder rats with them google eyes, like oh how cute.

Every fuggin pan has "don't touch" written on it. There are signs posted that say, No customers beyond the line, don't touch cage, rats bite.

They are right up next to my high rise Rat cattle condo multi level cage going, oooo how cute pointing there GODDAMN FINGER right next to the cage.

So I politely inform them, Please don't touch the cage, and the little bitch snaps, I'm not touching it, as in buzz off, I'll do as I goddam well please.

you see, the rats have slope heads and they can quickly extend their fuggin heads at least a half inch out of the cage and do a quick glucose test on the little cvnts finger.

So i respond to the smart ass by saying, well, you are not suppose to be standing where you are e ither. So she slugs here vergina out of my store with a pout on her face.

I am the law in my store bitch!
Touch one hair on her head and you'll find out who the law is in your store. Her daddy (and his lawyer) will make you his bitch. (If he decides to let you keep your store)

Calcountry
06-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Touch one hair on her head and you'll find out who the law is in your store. Her daddy (and his lawyer) will make you his bitch. (If he decides to let you keep your store)I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and that includes YOU bitch.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 06:51 PM
What makes you think she had a daddy? I certainly would never let my daughter dress like that arrogant slut.

Far as I know there's only been one kid in recorded history that didn't...

Calcountry
06-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Far as I know there's only been one kid in recorded history that didn't...who dat?

Rausch
06-04-2005, 06:56 PM
who dat?

http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/22287/buddy%20jesus.jpg

Calcountry
06-04-2005, 07:00 PM
http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/22287/buddy%20jesus.jpghehe,

good one, I could use a little bit o Jesus right now. Tough day at work. Thank you all for letting me tell you what I WOULD LIKE to say but never can and never would, it is simply unprofessional.

In the mean time, or is that pacific time, it is 6:00 o'clock now, and I am now closed. So why don't you all just go ahead and Fug off for a couple of days without me O.K. ROFL.

Bye

John_Wayne
06-04-2005, 07:02 PM
He was a bit of a jerk, but I would have tasered her ass as well. He wasn't a jerk at all. He was being firm and staying in control of the situation.

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 08:06 PM
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and that includes YOU bitch.
You can put up the sign. Don't mean shit. Where you been since 1964? BITCH

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm still trying to determine how "fuggin stupid" (your term) you are. You seem to think that putting up signs absolves you of blame. If you have those rats (or anything else dangerous) accessible to customers (kids or not) guess who is at fault if someone is injured? Have you ever heard of an "attractive nusiance"? You'd better consult your attorney on such matters. You're wide open for trouble.

ENDelt260
06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Didn't Chris Rock do a parody about how to behave in a Traffic stop?
"How not to get your ass kicked by the cops" or something like that. One of the tips was, "Have a white friend."

4th and Long
06-04-2005, 09:31 PM
"How not to get your ass kicked by the cops" or something like that. One of the tips was, "Have a white friend."
Chris Rock's "How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police" can be found behind this link. http://www.negative-shock.net/index.php?ns=view_vid&id=420

ChiefFripp
06-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Pretty funny.

ragedogg69
06-04-2005, 11:57 PM
I miss the Chris Rock show.

ENDelt260
06-05-2005, 12:03 AM
I miss the Chris Rock show.
They replay the old eps on HBO Comedy. If you subscribe to the HBO package on Cox Digital you have that channel (it's been a few years since I had DirecTV, but when I had it they didn't offer HBO Comedy.)

ragedogg69
06-05-2005, 12:57 AM
They replay the old eps on HBO Comedy. If you subscribe to the HBO package on Cox Digital you have that channel (it's been a few years since I had DirecTV, but when I had it they didn't offer HBO Comedy.)

still dont. :(

I found another great taser clip:

http://www.negative-shock.net/index.php?ns=view_vid&id=216 (NSFW)

Officer: "Lay on your stomach!"

Drunk guy: "NO!"

[Tasered] LMAO

Logical
06-05-2005, 01:23 AM
ROFL ROFL that shit must really hurt, dumb bitch.

Simplex3
06-05-2005, 08:01 AM
What's funny is that all these cops have to be tasered before ever getting one. Grimm has video of his azz riding the lightning, some damn funny $#it.

----------------------------------------

Once the cop raises his voice and says "GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!" your conversation is over. If he's wrong, sue the guy later, but get the **** out of the car.

Proving you're right/innocent is not as important as leaving the stop with your life.

All of this crap is leading up to what she admits after she's in cuffs: "IMA GONNA SUE YOU AZZ!" I'm sure she's sitting in the back of the squad car so sure she's been wronged and is going to cash in big time. Of course juries giving awards to morons just like her nationwide isn't going to help.

stevieray
06-05-2005, 08:24 AM
stupid is as stupid does.

Saulbadguy
06-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Owned.

DenverChief
06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
still dont. :(

I found another great taser clip:

http://www.negative-shock.net/index.php?ns=view_vid&id=216 (NSFW)

Officer: "Lay on your stomach!"

Drunk guy: "NO!"

[Tasered] LMAO

ROFL to see that guy stiffen up and then flop to the ground is hilarious

Dave Lane
06-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Wish they'd beat her too whiney bitch!!

Dave

ENDelt260
06-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Hey, here's a cool taser story. Sorry there's no video.

The City of Madera, Calif. Madera police officer Marcy Noriega had the suspect from a minor disturbance handcuffed in the back of her patrol car. When the suspect started to kick at the car's windows, Officer Noriega decided to subdue him with her Taser. Incredibly, instead of pulling her stun gun from her belt, she pulled her service sidearm and shot the man in the chest, killing him instantly. The city, however, says the killing is not the officer's fault; it argues that "any reasonable police officer" could "mistakenly draw and fire a handgun instead of the Taser device" and has filed suit against Taser, arguing the company should pay for any award from the wrongful death lawsuit the man's family has filed. What a slur against every professionally trained police officer who knows the difference between a real gun and a stun gun! And what a cowardly attempt to escape responsibility for the actions of its own under-trained officer.

http://www.stellaawards.com/2003.html

DenverChief
06-05-2005, 02:14 PM

:eek:

Valiant
06-05-2005, 02:24 PM

Depending on the tazer, most of them look just like a glock while in their holster... So I can sort of see why she pulled the wrong one...

Valiant
06-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Okay after reading more on the story.. the stupid bitch had the tazer holstered in the leg region while her gun was on her hip... She is just ignorant...

ragedogg69
06-05-2005, 07:42 PM
cop is at fault there. thats just scary. but just one more reason not to piss a cop off enough to be "tasered".

DenverChief
07-18-2007, 01:17 AM
bump for the search engine challeneged