06-07-2005, 11:48 AM
are slow as hell - GTA: San Andreas came out. ROFL

AeroSquid
06-07-2005, 12:24 PM
yeah but is there a working crack yet?

Pants
06-07-2005, 01:38 PM
yeah but is there a working crack yet?

Yeah, these poeple are insane - Hoodlum just released a crack.

AeroSquid
06-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Rockstar is stupid. I was ready to run out to Best Buy and grab this game after work only to find out that it has Starforce 3 copy protection. Installing that shit on my pc will never happen so i'm downloading it instead. Their loss...

Pants
06-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Rockstar is stupid. I was ready to run out to Best Buy and grab this game after work only to find out that it has Starforce 3 copy protection. Installing that shit on my pc will never happen so i'm downloading it instead. Their loss...

I'm waiting for Hoodlum's torrent to appear. The other ones are shitty. One gets stuck at 5.8%, the other tracker has reached it's capacity or something, won't connect. I kow all this from a friend, BTW.

AeroSquid
06-07-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm waiting for Hoodlum's torrent to appear. The other ones are shitty. One gets stuck at 5.8%, the other tracker has reached it's capacity or something, won't connect. I kow all this from a friend, BTW.

lol

Ultra Peanut
06-08-2005, 05:29 AM
are slow as hell - GTA: San Andreas came out. ROFLThaaaaaaat explains it. ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
06-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Pirate Bay with a zinger! ROFL

Iowanian
06-09-2005, 12:13 PM
I think it would be ironically humorous, if someone is charged with Grand Theft, for downloading Grand Theft Auto.

I'm going to have to check more into torrent stuff, for a friend, since everything I see written about it might as well be in Vietnamese. Whats a crack, besides the thing that makes a girls bottom look nice in pants?

Count Alex's Losses
06-09-2005, 12:38 PM
I think it would be ironically humorous, if someone is charged with Grand Theft, for downloading Grand Theft Auto.

I'm going to have to check more into torrent stuff, for a friend, since everything I see written about it might as well be in Vietnamese. Whats a crack, besides the thing that makes a girls bottom look nice in pants?

A crack is usually just a replacement .exe for a program, enabling you to run said program without CD or without a key.

Ultra Peanut
06-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Pirate Bay with a zinger! ROFLYeah. Thought that was rather amusing.