PDA

View Full Version : lmao!

the Talking Can
06-15-2005, 01:09 AM
"Kansas City Chiefs – According to a league source, veteran MLB Mike Maslowski’s representative and the team are continuing to negotiate a restructured deal in order for him to remain a Chief. The source adds Maslowski (knee) is at about 90% and should be 100% by the start of training camp. As long as Maslowski can prove he’s healthy, he’s expected to start over Kawika Mitchell."

ROFL

I don't even have to say where that nugget came from....lord.....

Brando
06-15-2005, 01:13 AM
"Kansas City Chiefs – According to a league source, veteran MLB Mike Maslowski’s representative and the team are continuing to negotiate a restructured deal in order for him to remain a Chief. The source adds Maslowski (knee) is at about 90% and should be 100% by the start of training camp. As long as Maslowski can prove he’s healthy, he’s expected to start over Kawika Mitchell."

ROFL

I don't even have to say where that nugget came from....lord.....

Don't even make me go wake Roy and Rich Scanlon. You sunnuva bitch!

WebGem
06-15-2005, 01:19 AM
hmm

Brando
06-15-2005, 01:21 AM
In related news Rich Scanlon is a sex machine sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady.

Pants
06-15-2005, 01:58 AM
In related news Rich Scanlon is a sex machine sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady.

scanfan?

Brando
06-15-2005, 02:02 AM
scanfan?

Possibly but I doubt it. I think he's going to come on during the next big storm and Donkey Punch Katie Horner On Air.

Ultra Peanut
06-15-2005, 02:17 AM
In related news Rich Scanlon is a sex machine sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady.One?

From what I hear, it's more like millions.

cookster50
06-15-2005, 04:18 AM

roy is a lady?

Ultra Peanut
06-15-2005, 04:34 AM
roy is a lady?Wow, that was much better than my response. It also brings to mind...

"Roy is a girl's name."

Explanation follows...
RIVER: (looking at Jayne) She's a liar.
JAYNE: That don't exactly set her apart from the rest of us. And the plunder sounds fun enough.
RIVER: She's a liar and no good will come of her.
JAYNE: Well, I say as a rule that girlfolk ain't to be trusted.
RIVER: Jayne is a girl's name.
JAYNE: Well Jayne ain't a girl. (to Simon) She starts on that "girl's name" thing, I'm a show her good an' all I got man parts.
SIMON: I'm trying to think of a way for you to be cruder. It's just not coming.

C-Mac
06-15-2005, 07:48 AM
As long as Maslowski can prove he’s healthy, he’s expected to start over Kawika Mitchell"

FWIW its says he would start over Mitchelle but Mitchell isnt penciled in as the starter either.

jspchief
06-15-2005, 07:56 AM
I don't even think a 100%, never been injured Mazlowski would be an early favorite to start this year.

I was thinking we'd probably either sign an injury settlement, or just cut him if he's healthy. I'm done with the Mazlowski experiment. With our current speed at LB, we don't need a banged up, geriatric turtle out there.

Skip Towne
06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Just say no to MaSLOWski.

InChiefsHell
06-15-2005, 08:05 AM
Just keep doubting Maz!! :cuss:

... :p

C-Mac
06-15-2005, 08:05 AM
I still like Mike and I would have taken him over anyone they had last year on the field.

Brock
06-15-2005, 08:23 AM
I heard the same thing down at Chopper, when I was talking to Gunter Cunninhamm in the produce aisle.

HemiEd
06-15-2005, 08:32 AM
I still like Mike and I would have taken him over anyone they had last year on the field.

Me too, we started losing when he went down. He has the what it takes, even though it is not pretty.

C-Mac
06-15-2005, 08:38 AM
Me too, we started losing when he went down. He has the what it takes, even though it is not pretty.

A slower guy with a nose for the football in the middle is mucho better than a fast one that is indecisive.
Speed is more important at the outside linebackers positions anyway.

shaneo69
06-15-2005, 08:39 AM
I heard the same thing down at Chopper, when I was talking to Gunter Cunninhamm in the produce aisle.

Is this post in the wrong thread?

TRing
06-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Having bell on the outside is going to make our MLB look 10X better than last year, weather it be Mitchell or Scanlon or hell is Boomer, well that might be a stretch, but i look for bell to help the progress of Johnson and make the MLB job a lot easier

JimNasium
06-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Is this post in the wrong thread?
I think it's a cross-thread humorous reference.

Brock
06-15-2005, 08:43 AM
I think it's a cross-thread humorous reference.

If you gotta explain it, it failed miserably. :(

JimNasium
06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
If you gotta explain it, it failed miserably. :(
Hey I got it. I even liked the spelling errors. Rep for you.

HemiEd
06-15-2005, 08:53 AM
A slower guy with a nose for the football in the middle is mucho better than a fast one that is indecisive.
Speed is more important at the outside linebackers positions anyway.

I agree, the indecisive part was the issue. Either do something or get the hell out of the way.

shaneo69
06-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Hey I got it. I even liked the spelling errors. Rep for you.

I couldn't determine if he was making fun of Athan (apparently the source for the Maslowski update in this thread) or formerdb and his chat with Gantz at the deli.

Cochise
06-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Well, even if he is slow, at least he can tackle.

TRing
06-15-2005, 10:08 AM
speed is always good at the MLB pos. but when you have the quicks of johnson and bell on the outside (johnson isn't proven yet but will be) then your MLB just needs to be able to fill the middle and make solid tackles

Spicy McHaggis
06-15-2005, 01:03 PM
I just heard Paris Hilton say on VH1 that Scanlon is the new Mike.