PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen any more footage from the MNF game with the Ravens?

donkhater
06-15-2005, 09:57 AM
In the 2004 Chiefs yearbook they gave some more sound bites from Ray Lewis as he was getting his butt kicked all over the field. He was miked throughout the whole game, so there has to be even more sound bites from that game. I wonder where someone could see the rest of that footage?

chagrin
06-15-2005, 10:09 AM
I haven't heard these, was Ray crying? Or just blaming everyone but himself, like in his playoff loss to the titans, and the Steelers the year before that?

Coogs
06-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Ah yes! The Ravens/Chiefs game. The one that clearly showed Ray Lewis can't fight off blockers and make the play. I still can't believe we drafted DJ.... :)

Radar Chief
06-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I haven't heard these, was Ray crying? Or just blaming everyone but himself,

There’s a difference?

Katipan
06-15-2005, 10:24 AM
IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE
CHECK THE PAPERS

All time best moment was when he was bitching about being double teamed by an invisible Chief.

milkman
06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
I haven't heard these, was Ray crying? Or just blaming everyone but himself, like in his playoff loss to the titans, and the Steelers the year before that?

Crying.
He was heard on the sidelines crying about being double teamed, then replays were shown in which T-Rich was owning him singlehandedly, and Jordan Black knocked him on his ass, again, without any help.

Radar Chief
06-15-2005, 10:28 AM
IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE
CHECK THE PAPERS

All time best moment was when he was bitching about being double teamed by an invisible Chief.

ROFL Yea, he was cry’n ‘bout being double-teamed and T-Rich was the only one standing there.
Course I can see how being hit by T-Rich would make you think there were two of’em.

KChiefs1
06-15-2005, 10:30 AM
My favorite was the pancake block by Waters on the goalline in which he put Ray Ray on his back!

Demonpenz
06-15-2005, 10:35 AM
that was some nasty in your face football that game

Calcountry
06-15-2005, 11:00 AM
that was some nasty in your face football that gameToo bad they couldn't sustain that intensity throughout the season. :(

chagrin
06-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Crying.
He was heard on the sidelines crying about being double teamed, then replays were shown in which T-Rich was owning him singlehandedly, and Jordan Black knocked him on his ass, again, without any help.

Classic, I wish I'd heard that. He is such a friggin baby, and he never gives credit to anyone for kicking his ass all over the place. It wasn't the chiefs game but when they got smacked by the titans in the playoffs (03 I think) he was yelling at the linemen for everything...tee hee! what a maroon, what a nincowpoop!

Calcountry
06-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Classic, I wish I'd heard that. He is such a friggin baby, and he never gives credit to anyone for kicking his ass all over the place. It wasn't the chiefs game but when they got smacked by the titans in the playoffs (03 I think) he was yelling at the linemen for everything...tee hee! what a maroon, what a nincowpoop!Ray Lewis should follow T O's lead and re negotiate his contract. ;)

ZootedGranny
06-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Classic, I wish I'd heard that.

Here you go, I threw together the best audio clips. If I can make some time later, I'll see if I can throw the video clips up on Yousendit:

http://home.kc.rr.com/mkbaslee/raylewisbeatdown.mp3

And in the very end of the clip, the player Madden is talking about being put on his back is Ray Lewis. Shields stood him up at the goalline, and then pancaked his ass to the ground.

KC Dan
06-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Here you go, I threw together the best audio clips. If I can make some time later, I'll see if I can throw the video clips up on Yousendit:

And in the very end of the clip, the player Madden is talking about being put on his back is Ray Lewis. Shields stood him up at the goalline, and then pancaked his ass to the ground.
:clap::thumb:

Chief Henry
06-15-2005, 01:04 PM
that was some nasty in your face football that game

No fricking doubt about that Demon. I was watching that in Cabo
San Lucas with about 10 other Chief fans in this open air bar.
I swear to God they heard us scream up and down the strip.

I also Love your avitar. Thorogood is one of my favorites.
My wife and I saw him in Des Moines about three weeks ago at the Val
Air Ball Room. Lonesome George ROCKS. It was my 2nd time to see him live.

Radar Chief
06-15-2005, 01:46 PM

Gave me goose bumps. Thanks. :thumb:

chiefkdawg
06-15-2005, 02:08 PM
I'll remember that game as the bloodiest chiefs game ive seen yet

Lewis thought he was being doubled cuz T-Rich made him SEE ROFL double

Chief Henry
06-15-2005, 02:31 PM

Very Very good stuff in hear for sure....especially when you hear Lewis
say something about "reading it in the paper" about being double'd.

That was some kind of smash mouth football. Lewis prbably thought we were a (finese) team :)