PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins

Gravedigger
06-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Immaculate... the attention to detail and the background provided that tells of why he became what he became is just insanely detailed and real. I couldn't really find one thing wrong with the movie and that's rare in a comic book movie. The only thing that I was a little iffy on was that he deepens his voice a little too much and the batman costume's mask just didn't look right to me. ALSO this movie is not connecting to the others because at the end it leaves room for the next and I can't flippin wait. Go see this movie I completely and utterly recommend it. :clap:

BigRedChief
06-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Immaculate... the attention to detail and the background provided that tells of why he became what he became is just insanely detailed and real. I couldn't really find one thing wrong with the movie and that's rare in a comic book movie. The only thing that I was a little iffy on was that he deepens his voice a little too much and the batman costume's mask just didn't look right to me. ALSO this movie is not connecting to the others because at the end it leaves room for the next and I can't flippin wait. Go see this movie I completely and utterly recommend it. :clap:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117957