PDA

View Full Version : Without looking it up, In your opinon, put the LB's in order by speed....

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:33 AM
This is a quick little test to see where you think they land in the 40's speed
as far as who you think is the fastest LB's ....... I split these up largely due to OLB's generally having more speed than MLB's.Please for the sake of the planeters, do not look these up. Let's see where everybody feels they are at .

W/O looking it up , List the OLB by speed in the 40....... ( In no paticular order here ) You have, Johnson, Fujita, Bell,Barber,Fox,Caver,Stills,Griffin, have I left anybody out ?

W/O looking it up, list the MLB's by speed in the 40 ....... ( In no paticular order here ) You have Maz,Mitchell,Boomer and Scanlon.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:36 AM
I'll go with.......

OLB's ...

Johnson
Bell
Fox
Griffin
Stills
Caver
Fujita
Barber

MLB's.....

Boomer
Scanlon
Mitchell
Maz

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 09:36 AM
OLB - Barber, Johnson, Fox, Bell, Fujita, Stills, Caver, Griffin

MLB - Scanlon, Mitchell, Grigsby, Maz

David.
06-16-2005, 09:37 AM
OLB - this is tough... Bell, Johnson, Fujita, Stills, Fox, Barber, Caver, Griffin (I don't even know who that is)

MLB - Mitchell, Boomer, Scanlon, Maz

jspchief
06-16-2005, 09:38 AM
OLB- Johnson, Fujita, Fox, Bell, Barber
MLB- Mitchell, Boomer, Scatman, Maz

ChiTown
06-16-2005, 09:40 AM
MLB - Scanlon

OLB - Scanlon

DB - Scanlon

WR - Scanlon

OL - Scanlon

RB - Scanlon

QB - Scanlon

P/K - Ditka

Hoover
06-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Bell, Johnson, Scanlon, Barber, Fujita, Fox, Stills

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
MLB - Scanlon

OLB - Scanlon

DB - Scanlon

WR - Scanlon

OL - Scanlon

RB - Scanlon

QB - Scanlon

P/K - Ditka

ROFL OK, you cheated ........ :D

j/k

Phobia
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Stills? You mean the Stills who has been a DE for 3 years?

ct
06-16-2005, 09:43 AM
DJ
Boomer
Fujita
Mitchell
Bell
Fox
Caver
Scanlon
Barber/Maz in a wheelchair race for the Loser tag.

EDIT - forgot about Stills, slot him above Fox.

Lzen
06-16-2005, 09:43 AM
MLB - Scanlon

OLB - Scanlon

DB - Scanlon

WR - Scanlon

OL - Scanlon

RB - Scanlon

QB - Scanlon

P/K - Ditka

:LOL:

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Barber WHEN HEALTHY is our fastest LB, IMO.

Lzen
06-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Roy, have you not looked up the times as of yet? Now I'm curious as to who's fastest.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:45 AM
OLB - this is tough... Bell, Johnson, Fujita, Stills, Fox, Barber, Caver, Griffin (I don't even know who that is)

MLB - Mitchell, Boomer, Scanlon, Maz

Griffin is another UDFA, this years Scanlon ? :hmmm: ROFL ( j/k)

From what I read and heard, he has talent but obiviously he is against long odds to make the roster. I would say with his speed and ability ( from what I read, haven't seen him play at all) he will be a good canidate for PS and NFLE next year.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Roy, have you not looked up the times as of yet? Now I'm curious as to who's fastest.

I know ....... but why spoil the thread. :D

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Barber WHEN HEALTHY is our fastest LB, IMO.

Not, even when healthy.......

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Not, even when healthy.......

According to one site he is. I looked it up several months ago.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Stills? You mean the Stills who has been a DE for 3 years?

Yes, Gary Stills, he was moved back to OLB, will have to make the team as an OLB according to DV, that is if you can believe him.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:58 AM
According to one site he is. I looked it up several months ago.

Do you care to share with us this site ?

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 09:59 AM
Do you care to share with us this site ?

www.couchscout.com

I dunno if the site is accurate or not, but I don't know anywhere else to find a veteran's 40 time.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 10:06 AM
www.couchscout.com

I dunno if the site is accurate or not, but I don't know anywhere else to find a veteran's 40 time.

From the college draft combine reports, it's not, esp. Boomers...... I think Yhey have Boomers and Barbers times mixed up, according to some reports.

Besides, they have Rich as 228lbs ? I would say the site has a few flaws.

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 10:07 AM
From the college draft combine reports, it's not, esp. Boomers...... I think Yhey have Boomers and Barbers times mixed up, according to some reports.

Besides, they have Rich as 228lbs ? I would say the site has a few flaws.

I googled for Shawn Barber 40 time and found shit. Also, Barber's 40 time has been up there since he's been a Chief, which rules out Boomer.

And Boomer's 40 time is in line with at least one other site.... :shrug:

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 10:13 AM
I googled for Shawn Barber 40 time and found shit. Also, Barber's 40 time has been up there since he's been a Chief, which rules out Boomer.

You mean to tell me that Barber is that fast ? And omly 5 players on the team are faster ? Barber is faster than any CB we have ? Any RB besides Holcombe, who is the fastest HB, FB we have ?

Misprint...........

DV said that a certain player, a MLB is the fastest LB we have. ( and no, it's not Scanlon )

Phobia
06-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes, Gary Stills, he was moved back to OLB, will have to make the team as an OLB according to DV, that is if you can believe him.

He won't make the team if that's the case. It would be nice if kcchiefs.com would update their roster.

Lzen
06-16-2005, 10:16 AM
You mean to tell me that Barber is that fast ? And omly 5 players on the team are faster ? Barber is faster than any CB we have ? Any RB besides Holcombe, who is the fastest HB, FB we have ?

Misprint...........

DV said that a certain player, a MLB is the fastest LB we have. ( and no, it's not Scanlon )

Mitchell would be my guess.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Mitchell would be my guess.

Nope ........

Lzen
06-16-2005, 10:19 AM
Nope ........

Well then, Boomer. Didn't somebody post his combine stats awhile back and he had some impressive numbers?

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 10:20 AM

Misprint...........

Barber's not slow. But yeah, it could be a misprint. All I'm saying is there's no other definite way to know.

He must be talking about Bell. Who is playing OLB by all accounts.

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Well then, Boomer. Didn't somebody post his combine stats awhile back and he had some impressive numbers?

4.63 according to CNNSI.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 10:28 AM

In an interview with DV, he mentioned that he tought Boomer was the fastest LB we have. The combine reports if I can find them had Boomer around 4.46 I think.

Mitchell is slower than Rich with Maz sucking behind.

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 10:31 AM
In an interview with DV, he mentioned that he tought Boomer was the fastest LB we have. The combine reports if I can find them had Boomer around 4.46 I think.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2005/draft/players/69149.html

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/grigsby_boomer

http://2005.otcdraft.com/content/profiles/schools/Akron/

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/index.php?id=127

I think 40 times are bullshit...they vary too much from site to site.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 10:31 AM
I gotta get back to work, I'll leave it for you guys to look up if you desire.......

Lzen
06-16-2005, 10:32 AM

That is pretty fast for a MLB. Didn't the combine numbers also show him to be really good in other areas (like strength)?

HC_Chief
06-16-2005, 10:54 AM
That is pretty fast for a MLB. Didn't the combine numbers also show him to be really good in other areas (like strength)?

Yeah, the dude is a freak. Big, fast, strong, nuts.... great combination for a MLB! :thumb:

Mr. Laz
06-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Johnson
Mitchell
grigsby
fujita
Fox
Bell
caver
scanlon
Maz

Griffin, Kris ______ who?? have no idea :shrug:

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Speed is relative. If we're talking 10 yards, then Bell in a landslide. If we're talking sideline to sideline, then Johnson in a landslide. After that, everyone seems pretty interchangeable to me in terms of speed. Much faster group, as a whole, I think, than we've seen since I started following the team in 98/99, and Johnson and Bell should both be better (complete) linebackers than anyone I've seen in a Chiefs uniform since I came to town.

Mr. Kotter
06-16-2005, 11:04 AM
Johnson
Bell
Grigsby
Fujita
Barber
Mitchell
Fox
Caver

Am I close? :shrug:

* heh, FTR Scanlon comes in just ahead of Roaf, I think... :p

HC_Chief
06-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Beisel is no longer a Chief.

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Yeah, the dude is a freak. Big, fast, strong, nuts.... great combination for a MLB! :thumb:

He's not that fast.

HC_Chief
06-16-2005, 11:07 AM
He's not that fast.

Go play with your action figures... adults talking football here.

Mr. Laz
06-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Speed is relative. If we're talking 10 yards, then Bell in a landslide. If we're talking sideline to sideline, then Johnson in a landslide
yep ... very relative

Fujita is alot faster than he plays IIRC

maybe it's mental, maybe it's the equipment but fuji doesn't seem to move as quickly as he run the 40 in. He is also more a straight line guy.... each start and stop resets his motor.

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Fujita is hard to read. Sometimes he looks extremely fast and fluid, sometimes he looks stiff and slow. As much as I like the guy, I'm expecting Johnson to make us forget he ever started.

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Go play with your action figures... adults talking football here.

Hey, don't belittle my opinion. There's more proof that Grigsby is NOT a sub 4.5 guy than proof that he is.

I'm not saying he's not the fastest linebacker on the team (although that's certainly not set in stone just because of Dick, who spouts BS all the time), but I don't think he runs a 4.46 or whatever.

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Fujita is hard to read. Sometimes he looks extremely fast and fluid, sometimes he looks stiff and slow.

I think he has good straight line speed. Moving laterally, not so much.

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 11:11 AM
I've heard Grigsby say he can run sub-4.5, in an interview. But I've never seen any proof of it.

HC_Chief
06-16-2005, 11:18 AM
I've heard Grigsby say he can run sub-4.5, in an interview. But I've never seen any proof of it.

Pretty much every 40 time I've seen on him is in the 4.5-4.6 range, though it hadly matters... the 40 is the single most over-hyped measure IMO. He is generally regarded however, as exceptionally quick.

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 11:20 AM
the 40 is the single most over-hyped measure IMO.I agree with that. He is generally regarded however, as exceptionally quick.I don't know much about him, but I tend to temper my enthusiasm about small school guys until they show me something. Hell, not just small school guys, for that matter. Johnson is an exception for me in that sense. I think he has a chance to be something special.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 11:20 AM
4.46 is fast for a OLB, but a MLB ? That's halfback speed and 3rd WR's speed.

I can't answer if it is tru or not, I haven't the time to look up the combine reports, one of you other guys help us out here.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Pretty much every 40 time I've seen on him is in the 4.5-4.6 range, though it hadly matters... the 40 is the single most over-hyped measure IMO. He is generally regarded however, as exceptionally quick.

Bingo, the ability to react in his first step as much as sideline to sideline and changing directions. This is why the cone drills are looked so close by teams and coaches.

HC_Chief
06-16-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't know much about him, but I tend to temper my enthusiasm about small school guys until they show me something. Hell, not just small school guys, for that matter. Johnson is an exception for me in that sense. I think he has a chance to be something special.

I doubt Grigsby will do more than act as a wicked wedge-buster on ST this season. That's all <i>I</i> expect from him. The hype on the guy is huge because he's so quoteable... he says some crazy shit :D

In college he shredded; but it was for a small school. He had great numbers at the combine, but those are overblown and don't necessarily translate to the football field. The coaches seem to be somewhat impressed, so my bet is he'll make the team as a backup and ST reg.

DJ was a steal. I am absolutely stoked that he slipped to 15 :thumb:

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 11:25 AM
I think Johnson could be the kind of player you build a defense around. A superstar.

I also think there's a chance this defense will be much better than anyone expects by the time the playoffs arrive. If we're healthy.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Found it ...........

Position: Middle Linebacker
College: Illinois State
Height: 6-0
Weight: 242
Hometown: Canton, Ill.

OVERVIEW

James "Boomer" Grigsby was an all-area selection as a senior at Canton (Ill.) High, recording 120 tackles (80 solo) with five sacks and 10 stops for loss. He led his team to a 10-2 record and a spot in the Class 4A playoffs. The honor roll student also excelled in gymnastics, winning the USTA trampoline and double mini championship as a member of the AAU national team. He also was a three-time All-American trampoline award champion.

The son of Paula and David Grigsby, he was born James Grigsby but was nicknamed Boomer by his grandmother on the date of his birth (Nov. 15, 1981). Grigsby is an avid weightlifter who takes great pride in his work ethic. He has become a "hometown" hero as the city of Canton, Ill., is supportive and many residents travel to watch him play in his home games.

Grigsby redshirted in 2000 at Illinois State, but set a school freshman record the following year as he posted 93 tackles (52 solo) with three sacks and five stops behind the line of scrimmage. He earned Gateway Conference Defensive Player of the Year honors and was a consensus All-America pick in 2002, registering 179 tackles (108 solo) with four sacks, 16 stops for loss, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. Only Galen Scott (186 in 1998) recorded more tackles in a season at ISU.

He finished second in the voting for the Buck Buchanan Award (given to the top defensive player in the Division 1-AA ranks), was a unanimous All-America choice and picked up Gateway Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2003. He again totaled 179 tackles (109 solo) with three sacks and 12 stops behind the line of scrimmage, leading the Gateway in tackles for the second straight year.

Grigsby again garnered All-America and Gateway Player of the Year accolades as a senior despite missing the season finale with a knee injury. He finished third in the Buck Buchanan Award voting, finishing his senior year with 129 tackles (56 solo), three sacks, 8 stops behind the line of scrimmage and two forced fumbles.

In 44 games as a Redbird, Grigsby started 40 times. He recorded 580 tackles (325 solo), breaking the conference and school career record of 579 set by Galen Scott (1997-2000). He also had 13 sacks for minus-77 yards and 41 stops for losses of 132 yards. Only Scott (43) and John Kropke (54, 1984-87) had more tackles behind the line of scrimmage in school history. His six fumble recoveries tied the ISU record of six, set by several players (most recently by Jerry Creer, 1993-96). He also caused five fumbles and deflected seven passes.

ANALYSIS

Grigsby is a bit undersized and will have to operate in a 4-3 defense in the pros, or possibly move to weak-side linebacker to take advantage of his foot speed. Grigsby would be best served operating in a system that will cover him up and let him roam free. He is a much better performer making plays on the move, as he does not always use his hands effectively to prevent blockers from getting into his exposed chest and stonewalling him on the play. He lacks natural hands for the interception, and while he will make the effort, his small hands make him fight to secure the ball.

Blessed with exceptional quickness, for some reason this avid weightlifter's strength does not always translate to the football field. He has the speed to string plays wide, but when asked to face up he struggles to shed. He just seems to lack the size with bulk to hold up at the point of attack at times. He has very good lateral agility and reads the full flow of the ball well. He is very instinctive making reads and is alert to blocking schemes.

He has a great closing burst and good range vs. the run. Grigsby also does a good job of avoiding blocks on the move, which allows him to angle and take the shorter route to the ball carrier.

On the run, he is capable of taking proper angles to the ball and using his speed to slip through trash and make tackles in the backfield. He is more of an arm tackler, leading to a lot of missed hits as the bigger runners are able to slip off his shots. Grigsby is a powerful tackler but needs to improve his hand usage in order to gain good leverage. He seems to run around blocks too often, and while he has good lateral agility, looks a little stiff in his hips when having to redirect.

Against the inside run, his weight-room strength does not translate to the field. He has trouble shedding at times and can get pushed around working inside the box. He is a good wrap-up tackler who can generate pop, but sometimes looks soft taking on the lead block and needs to bring his feet and explode into the ball carrier better. He is more of a move-oriented tackler, as he does not make many tackles head-on, but can wrap and drag the opponent down.

His pass-coverage skills, especially in one-on-one situations, are lacking. He seems to be late reacting to the receiver's moves and lacks the size to reroute tight ends. He needs to get better hand placement in pass protection and must do a better hob of getting to the drop point when playing in the zone.

As a pass rusher, he lacks any type of moves to be consistent here. He fails to avoid blockers on the inside blitz, but shows suddenness when coming off the edge and having a clear lane. His strength in the weight room could be better featured if only he'd face up more on tackles. He has marginal pass-drop agility and is prone to reading fakes and biting on play-action in pass coverage. He needs to learn better zone coverage responsibilities, as Grigsby is not always in the right spot in his pass drop.

Grigsby has good athletic ability and can contribute on the next level, but it's doubtful if he will ever come close to matching his collegiate statistics. Some teams might be considering him as a strong safety, as they feel he has reached maximum size growth potential. But with his pass coverage difficulties, it would be tough to make a position change at this time.

INJURY REPORT

2004: Sat out the season finale vs. Florida Atlantic after undergoing surgery on Nov. 17 to repair a torn lateral meniscus in his left knee.

AGILITY

4.55 in the 40-yard dash 400-pound bench press 600-pound squat 335-pound power clean 36-inch vertical jump 30-inch arm length 9-inch hands Right-handed .

HIGH SCHOOL

Attended Canton (Ill.) High, playing football for coach Steve Graves All-area as a senior when Canton was 10-2 with a spot in Class 4A's elite eight Recorded 120 tackles as a senior with 80 solo, 10 stops for lossand five sacks His interception sealed a playoff win over top-seeded Rochelle Honor roll student Was the USTA trampoline and double mini champion and a member of the AAU national team. Three-time AAU All-America trampoline award winner.

PERSONAL

Business administration major Nicknamed Boomer by his grandmother on the date of his birth (real name is James) Son of David and Paula Grigsby Born Nov. 15, 1981, in Canton, Ill.

RedThat
06-16-2005, 11:51 AM
I'll go as of right now...This means including our injured LB's. Here it is:

#1. Derrick Johnson
#2. Keyaron Fox
#3. Kendrell Bell
#4. Kawika Mitchell
#5. Boomer Grigsby
#6. Quinton Caver
#7. Kris Griffin
#8. Rich Scanlon
#9. Scott Fujita
#10. Shawn Barber
#11. Mike Maslowski

Mr. Kotter
06-16-2005, 11:58 AM
I think Johnson could be the kind of player you build a defense around. A superstar.

I also think there's a chance this defense will be much better than anyone expects by the time the playoffs arrive. If we're healthy.

Perhaps it's wishful thinking, but I agree.

I'm on the bandwagon....."All aaaa-Board!"

Chiefnj
06-16-2005, 11:59 AM
http://2005.draftboardinsider.com/ilb.html

Those are purported to be combine results for inside linebackers including Boomer.

HC_Chief
06-16-2005, 12:01 PM

Those are purported to be combine results for inside linebackers including Boomer.

I like these stats: three cone: 7.1 (best in group), Wondelic: 34 (he's now the smartest player we have on D) :D

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 12:02 PM
BTW gochiefs, that site says that jelly belly dalton runs a 4.91 ? :eek: :shake:

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 12:05 PM

That site says Boomer at 4.74 ..... So damn many sites with different #'s .

Count Alex's Losses
06-16-2005, 12:34 PM
BTW gochiefs, that site says that jelly belly dalton runs a 4.91 ? :eek: :shake:

That's not that unusual for a defensive lineman.

Spicy McHaggis
06-16-2005, 01:30 PM
OLB's

Johnson
Fox
Bell
Fujita
Stills
Barber

MLB's

Boomer
Scanlon
Mitchell
Maz

Hoover
06-16-2005, 01:37 PM
When do we get to know the correct answer?

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM
When do we get to know the correct answer?

Real answer ? Who knows, but according to DV Boomer is the fastest LB we have. Some of the times are conflicting, again who knows.

From what I have read and heard, the MLB's are ....

Boomer
Scanlon
Mitchell
Maz.

Again, all the times are conflictiong according to wish site you look at.

As for the OLB's.......

I really haven't a clue other than what I think or what any other member here thinks.

B_Ambuehl
06-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Boomer ran in the 4.5s or better in on campus workouts not at the combine. He was actually recovering from injury at the combine....recovering from meniscus surgery

Another thing is football speed is not track speed. Speed doing what? Running straight ahead out of a track stance or reacting to the ball, changing direction, exploding forward 10 yards etc?

For example, Scott Fujita is pretty damn fast on the clock...I wouldnt' be surprised if he's in the top 2 or 3 OLBs we have...but he plays with his hips high and that negatively influences his agility and change of direction.

Chiefnj
06-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Any time that isn't electronically recorded at the combine is suspect at best.

Maslowski ran a 4.63 at the scout camp combine. http://combines.com/alumni/spotlight.asp?playerID=10

Does anyone believe for a second that he is faster than DJ who ran a 4.65 at the combine?

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Boomer ran in the 4.5s or better in on campus workouts not at the combine. Not on his pro day, at least not according to NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts#illstate): Boomer Grigsby LB Grigsby (5-11 7/8, 247) stood on his numbers from the combine except he ran a 4.13 short shuttle.

CoMoChief
06-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Derrick Johnson, Kendrell Bell, Keyaron Fox, Shawn Barber, Scott Fujita, Boomer Grigsby, Gary Stills, Rich Scanlon, Mike Maslowski

royr17
06-16-2005, 04:17 PM
My order would be, Boomer, DJ, Scanlon, Fujita, Mitchell, Barber, Fox, Stills, Griffin, and Maslowski.

CoMoChief
06-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Man I bet on Madden 2006 that Derrick Johnson will have an 88 speed.

I can't wait to use a 3-4 and rush him from the outside. :)

B_Ambuehl
06-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Maslowski ran a 4.63 at the scout camp combine. http://combines.com/alumni/spotlight.asp?playerID=10

Does anyone believe for a second that he is faster than DJ who ran a 4.65 at the combine?

That's a good point but you'd be suprised what you see when you compare the split times. It's pretty common for a guy like Maz or any really strong explosive athlete, even without the ideal sprinters lower half, to have blazing fast 10 and 20 yard split times...the rate at which they accelerate to top speed is great but their top speed is usually less and they'll hit top speed 25-30 yards out and begin to slow. DJ was a state champion 100 meter sprinter in high school. If you watch him run he's still accelerating through the line. Different type of speed.

Man I bet on Madden 2006 that Derrick Johnson will have an 88 speed.

I hope so :). On my Madden 2005 I created him and added him to my franchise and gave him 89 speed, 80 acc, and 75 tackling. :)

keg in kc
06-16-2005, 07:01 PM
That's a good point but you'd be suprised what you see when you compare the split times. It's pretty common for a guy like Maz or any really strong explosive athlete, even without the ideal sprinters lower half, to have blazing fast 10 and 20 yard split timesThe words "Maz" and "explosive" or "blazing fast" just don't go together. At all.

royr17
06-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Oops forgot Bell, Bell comes after Scanlon.

ChiTown
06-17-2005, 12:24 AM
No one is faster than Mike Hawk, I'm tellin' ya. Although, Scanlon used to beat Mike Hawk all the time............

milkman
06-17-2005, 08:01 PM

The D will be better than anyone expects if Sims or Siavii steps up and becomes that anchor that's needed in the middle.

The D will be improved, regardless, but these guys are key to making a big leap.