PDA

View Full Version : Here a Scanlon, there a Scanlon, everywhere a Scanlon.

JimNasium
06-16-2005, 09:38 AM
So last night I'm channel surfing and run across an episode of Cops. They were shooting the show with the Jersey City Police Department and sure enough one of the cops in the car is named Scanlon. Now this Scanlon is just as bad as our Scanlon because he runs down a purse snatcher on foot just outside of a Pep Boys store. If a Scanlon can do that in a police uni just imagine what a Scanlon can do in a Chiefs uni. I'm now officially on board the Scanlon bandwagon of destruction.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Scanlons are from Jersey .......... :hmmm:

Phobia
06-16-2005, 09:45 AM
I watched a reality show in which he saved an entire gaggle of gumming grandmothers from a rest home fire. He really is the modern day Clark Kent.

Skip Towne
06-16-2005, 09:46 AM
I watch COPS but mostly for laughs. They constantly show white cops outrunning black dudes. Yeah, that happens alot. They must have shot a bazillion feet of film to edit.

JimNasium
06-16-2005, 09:47 AM
I watch COPS but mostly for laughs. They constantly show white cops outrunning black dudes. Yeah, that happens alot. They must have shot a bazillion feet of film to edit.
In this particular case he ran down a black female. I chose to edit that out of my telling as I felt it detracted somewhat from the myth d' Scanlon.

ROYC75
06-16-2005, 09:56 AM
In this particular case he ran down a black female. I chose to edit that out of my telling as I felt it detracted somewhat from the myth d' Scanlon.

ROFL