chop
06-16-2005, 06:33 PM
That's a start.

NJ Chief Fan
06-16-2005, 06:34 PM
SHITNOBILI IS BACK TO EARTH DAMN DIRTY GREASE BALL

TIMMY DUNCAN IS A FOOL!

DETROIT BASKETBALL

ITS A WAR BUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE IN GAME 7 DETROIT WILL BE LIFTIN ITS SECOND STRAIGHT TITLE

F?CK THE SPURS THEY ARE WEAK!

dilligaf
06-16-2005, 06:35 PM
The Wallaces are going to rock tonite,baby. :thumb: :holdman:

chop
06-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Time to get to work Pistons!

chop
06-16-2005, 07:05 PM
DEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!

tk13
06-16-2005, 07:14 PM
The Pistons' PA announcer needs to have his t-t-tongue chopped off. Totally annoying.

ChiefsLV
06-16-2005, 07:20 PM
I hate Ginobli and his fu$#%ing acting. I want the Pistons to really give him something to fall down for. Welcome to Detroit Bitch!

Calcountry
06-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Time to even up the series.

Let me hear ya Piston fans!

DE TROIT BAS KET BALL!!!11

Calcountry
06-16-2005, 07:41 PM
DEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!Next time, sound off like you got a pair.

chagrin
06-16-2005, 08:05 PM
What's up!!!!

34-20 bitches!!!

Fear the 'Fro!!!

http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/31-63/31-63165-B.jpg

Tribal Warfare
06-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I really hope Duncun company can pulls this out to beat Detroit . The last team that actually plays fundemental basketball.

Go Spurs!!!!!!!

munkey
06-16-2005, 08:49 PM
I really hope Duncun company can pulls this out to beat Detroit . The last team that actually plays fundemental basketball.

Go Spurs!!!!!!!

Gee..

I guess that's why they won last year... :rolleyes:

munkey
06-16-2005, 08:54 PM
The last team that actually plays fundemental basketball.

Could you please explain "fundemental" basketball while your at it...

~Sorry but I don't understand your logic since the Spurs are odds on favorites to win it all...like how are the Pistons any different~

chiefs4me
06-16-2005, 09:24 PM

bite your tongue....:harumph:

Prince22
06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
LINDSAY HUNTER LIGHTIN IT UP!!!!!!

By the way, both of these teams play great fundamental basketball.

chiefs4me
06-16-2005, 09:28 PM

Go Spurs!!!!!!!

spurs baby spurs....

NJ Chief Fan
06-16-2005, 09:47 PM
ITS OVER MOTHER F?CKERS

DETROIT CAME AND CONQUERED TONIGHT SHITNOBILI NEEDS TO TAKE A ****IN SHOWER FOR ONCE HOLY SHIT I CAN SMELL HIS GREASY ASS HAIR ALL THE WAY FROM DETROIT TO MY HOUSE IN PA DAMN DIRTY GREASE BALL

Rudy lost the toss
06-16-2005, 09:50 PM
DARKO!!!

chiefs4me
06-16-2005, 09:50 PM
ITS OVER MOTHER F?CKERS

DETROIT CAME AND CONQUERED TONIGHT SHITNOBILI NEEDS TO TAKE A ****IN SHOWER FOR ONCE HOLY SHIT I CAN SMELL HIS GREASY ASS HAIR ALL THE WAY FROM DETROIT TO MY HOUSE IN PA DAMN DIRTY GREASE BALL

ah, I need you to post some more...tell me more about the game...:)

NJ Chief Fan
06-16-2005, 09:51 PM
102-71 NOW THATS F?CKIN UGLY

PISTONS 4 TURNOVERS THE WHOLE GAME NEW NBA FINALS RECORD!

chagrin
06-17-2005, 07:02 AM
I'm Ben Wallace Bitches!

http://www.nba.com/media/pistons/wallace_dpoy_295_050518.jpg

http://www.nba.com/media/pistons/rally_040617_002.jpg

Lzen
06-17-2005, 08:14 AM
So, Spurs fans. Didn't you guys think this was gonna be a cakewalk after the first game? ROFL If San Antonio doesn't get their stuff together, they'll be looking at a repeat of the 2004 Western Conf. Finals. But somehow I think they'll find their game and make it more competitive once they get back to San Antonio. However, if Detroit wins this Sunday, it may be too late for the Spurs.

Don't forget, Pistons fans, that Detroit played like crap after the first half of the first quarter of game 1 and also in game 2. They could just as easily lose another game or two if they don't bring the high intensity and energy they have played with these past 2 games. And Hamilton really needs to start making shots. The only game he's played a good game offensively has been game 3. Good thing for the Pistons that McDysse(sp?) and Hunter have really picked up the slack.

IMO, it's still anybody's series and I stand by my original prediction that it will go 7 games. And anyone who says anything about their team and their "heart of a champion" is an idiot. These 2 teams are the last 2 NBA champs so they both have the "heart of a champion".

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 08:24 AM

Go Chauncy...it's your birthday.... gonna party like it's your birthday......

Go Pistons!

chagrin
06-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Good points there Lzen - I agree, and dude who said that Spurs are the last team that plays fundamental Bbal...LMAO! These are the best 2 teams in the league, period. My prediction was Detroit in 7...still stand by it too.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 08:28 AM
LINDSAY HUNTER LIGHTIN IT UP!!!!!!

By the way, both of these teams play great fundamental basketball.
That ain't no shit. I'd rather watch this than the wreck in LA any day.

Lzen
06-17-2005, 08:33 AM
Good points there Lzen - I agree, and dude who said that Spurs are the last team that plays fundamental Bbal...LMAO! These are the best 2 teams in the league, period. My prediction was Detroit in 7...still stand by it too.

Before this series started, I said it was really hard to pick one since both teams are about even. If I absolutely had to choose, I would go with Detroit. I'm sticking by that. On the other hand, it would not surprise me at all if SA got back on track and won the series. FWIW, I don't dislike either team nor am I a big fan of either of these teams. But I have always liked Big Ben, Billups, and crew. So you can guess who I'm rooting for.

ARROW2
06-17-2005, 09:09 AM
That ain't no shit. I'd rather watch this than the wreck in LA any day.

Nice ratings......you and 10 other people. At least it's being stretched out with both teams able to mug at home...Sprurs are soft though..

Hey, watch what you say about my Lakes, we'll be back. Not going to argue about it either. It has been proven that the BB knowledge on this board is lacking. But........I love my Chiefs!

Brock
06-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Why would anyone care about this?

Lzen
06-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Why would anyone care about this?

Some people actually do like watching NBA basketball. And it's certainly better than the other sports this time of year. i.e. baseball, golf, racing.

BIG_DADDY
06-17-2005, 10:43 AM
**** the Pistons.

Brock
06-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Some people actually do like watching NBA basketball. And it's certainly better than the other sports this time of year. i.e. baseball, golf, racing.

I can understand appreciating it as an athletic display. I just don't understand why some people arbitrarily assign a loyalty to a team they have absolutely no connection with.

Go Pistons! Okay, why? Cuz I like their uniforms!

NJ Chief Fan
06-17-2005, 10:52 AM
THE CHAMPS ARE BACK

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Back when I gave a shit about the NBA, back in the 80's, I rooted for the Pistons cause my dad did (he's from Michigan...). Now if I gave a shit I'd just be bandwagoning.

chagrin
06-17-2005, 11:00 AM
I can understand appreciating it as an athletic display. I just don't understand why some people arbitrarily assign a loyalty to a team they have absolutely no connection with.

I can understand that. Not that you're calling me out, but I like the Pistons because I lived in Detroit for 8 years. I never was a basketball fan before and then I went to a game there...ever since, Ahem, Go Pistins!

chiefs4me
06-17-2005, 12:03 PM

:rolleyes:...I do not even have the words to try and make you understand something like this. Who the **** says or thinks you have to have a connection to be loyal to a team...or like them...or want to see them win? Maybe since you knew it was a BB thread and you don't care for BB you should not have clicked on the thread...ever think about that? ROFL

spurs baby spurs...

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 12:17 PM
I do not even have the words to try and make you understand something like this. Who the **** says or thinks you have to have a connection to be loyal to a team...or like them...or want to see them win?Maybe it's just me, but I can't possibly understand rooting for a team you have absolutely no connection to. Rooting for them to beat a team you hate. Rooting for them because they're close. Rooting for them because they have uniforms you like. Something. But just picking a team for no reason? I don't get it.

Brock
06-17-2005, 12:20 PM
:rolleyes:...I do not even have the words to try and make you understand something like this. Who the **** says or thinks you have to have a connection to be loyal to a team...or like them...or want to see them win? Maybe since you knew it was a BB thread and you don't care for BB you should not have clicked on the thread...ever think about that? ROFL]

Case in point.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 12:29 PM
**** the Pistons.
...and the best reason of all to be a Pistons fan.

ROFL

chiefs4me
06-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I can't possibly understand rooting for a team you have absolutely no connection to. Rooting for them to beat a team you hate. Rooting for them because they're close. Rooting for them because they have uniforms you like. Something. But just picking a team for no reason? I don't get it.

Well I root for the spurs because I started following them when I moved down here. I also like the Jazz, :shrug: And yes you can pick a team for no reason..say that the team you like is done for the year.......so you have two teams left... are you not going to want one team more than another to win?

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Well I root for the spurs because I started following them when I moved down here. I also like the Jazz, :shrug: And yes you can pick a team for no reason..say that the team you like is done for the year.......so you have two teams left... are you not going to want one team more than another to win?
Since I have no NBA allegience as far as a team near where I live... the Bulls are the closest... I root for teams that have former Kansas players or coaches...hence Larry Brown/Pistons. I do like everyone on the Pistons roster though too. They are quality players who aren't all about showboating...even 'Sheed is a team player in his own way.

Since the Kings were in KC when I was a kid I still root for them a little bit too.

Anybody but the Fakers. I couldn't root for them even if their whole roster was made up of Kansas alumni.

Brock
06-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Well I root for the spurs because I started following them when I moved down here. I also like the Jazz, :shrug: And yes you can pick a team for no reason..

That's stupid.

Thig Lyfe
06-17-2005, 01:21 PM
102-71 NOW THATS F?CKIN UGLY

PISTONS 4 TURNOVERS THE WHOLE GAME NEW NBA FINALS RECORD!

Your use of Caps Lock is masterful.

BIG_DADDY
06-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Since the Kings were in KC when I was a kid I still root for them a little bit too.

Anybody but the Fakers. I couldn't root for them even if their whole roster was made up of Kansas alumni.

OWNED

chop
06-17-2005, 01:36 PM

I started becoming a Pistons fan the last 5-6 years. I live about 45 minutes from the Palace (place where the Pistons play).

I slightly follow the Lions and Tigers. I would probably follow them a little closer if they were good.

The Chiefs will always be my team since I've liked them for as long as I can remember.

Lzen
06-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Since I have no NBA allegience as far as a team near where I live... the Bulls are the closest... I root for teams that have former Kansas players or coaches...hence Larry Brown/Pistons. I do like everyone on the Pistons roster though too. They are quality players who aren't all about showboating...even 'Sheed is a team player in his own way.

That's pretty much how I go. Although, there are several NBA players that I do like whether or not I like their team. But when an NBA team I like wins, it's definitely not the same as if the Chiefs or Jayhawks won.

chiefs4me
06-17-2005, 01:55 PM
That's stupid.

That's your opinion...

Over-Head
06-17-2005, 09:52 PM
I stopped following BB when Larry Bird retired. :( But i'm still a Celtic's fan at hart.
Had the best fade away 3pt jump shot ever