PDA

View Full Version : falling into the ocean.

MOhillbilly
06-17-2005, 10:25 AM
How long before god calls em' home?

california that is.

im just worried about how it will effect my insurance.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 10:25 AM
hopefully soon...

Count Alex's Losses
06-17-2005, 10:26 AM
It's no ocean, but I bet I'm the only person on this board to have fallen into the North Sea.

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 10:34 AM
It's no ocean, but I bet I'm the only person on this board to have fallen into the North Sea.You're not.

I played at the North Sea Jazz Festival about a decade ago. Spent some quality time in the waters off a beach (nude, of course) just off The Hague. I was so drunk the whole time that I'm sure I fell in at least once.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Spent some quality time in the waters off a beach (nude, of course)
I'm so glad I don't know what you look like so I can't get a mental image.

Frankie
06-17-2005, 10:39 AM
You're not.

I... Spent some quality time in the waters off a beach (nude, of course) just off The Hague.
Too much information.
:Lin:

Frankie
06-17-2005, 10:40 AM
DAMN YOU beer me!!!!

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 10:42 AM
I wasn't nude on the beach, I was simply enjoying the female landscape. Most of them were just topless, though a few were sans bottoms as well. I actually don't recall there being any nude dudes there, but I also wasn't exactly on the lookout for dangling dongs.

That was about 40 pounds ago, though, so if I had been nude, it wouldn't have been embarrasing. Today, however, I don't even shower nude. Or if I do, I cover up the mirrors. I don't even want to see me.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2005, 10:44 AM
DAMN YOU beer me!!!!
wha????

:D

Donger
06-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Learn to Swim.

Donger
06-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Donger
06-17-2005, 10:50 AM
cuz I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go riding down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Donger
06-17-2005, 10:51 AM
I wanna see it come down.
bring it down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 10:51 AM
Donger's having a psychotic break.

Skip Towne
06-17-2005, 10:56 AM
Oh, no, Gochiefs. I've fallen into the North Sea several times.

BIG_DADDY
06-17-2005, 11:09 AM
I'm willing to die if I can take 75% of the rest of the world with me.

Donger
06-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Donger's having a psychotic break.

Am not.

Freaks! - Here in this hopeless f*cking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any f*cking time. Any f*cking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

sd4chiefs
06-17-2005, 11:32 AM
I guess I better go play golf today. There may not be any golf courses around by tomorrow.

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm willing to die if I can take 75% of the rest of the world with me.That would be a really scary comment coming from some people in the world.

Dave Lane
06-17-2005, 12:04 PM
It's no ocean, but I bet I'm the only person on this board to have fallen into the North Sea.

Yeah but have you run into a building on your first driving lesson like Slayer?

Dave

Amnorix
06-17-2005, 12:38 PM

Like it or not, when you do go, I'm pretty sure you won't manage to take 4 billion folks with ya.

:)

cadmonkey
06-17-2005, 01:27 PM
bring it down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

You could have made that all one post.............post whore ROFL

ChiefsOne
06-17-2005, 02:07 PM
What's the Tool song....swim mf'ers swim?

ChiefsOne
06-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Big Daddy I'm willing to die if I can take 75% of the rest of the world with me.

Keep that Pit around and you just may get your wish ROFL

BIG_DADDY
06-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Big Daddy

Keep that Pit around and you just may get your wish ROFL

My dog rocks, leave him out of this. :)

ChiefsOne
06-17-2005, 02:15 PM
My dog rocks, leave him out of this.

Just yanking your chain!

BTW there were two different episodes this week in Springfield where kids were attacked.

cadmonkey
06-17-2005, 02:15 PM
What's the Tool song....swim mf'ers swim?
Ænema

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of Freaks here in this hopeless ****ing hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any ****ing time. Any ****ing day. Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Fret for your figure and Fret for your latte and Fret for your hairpiece and Fret for your lawsuit and Fret for your prozac and Fret for your pilot and Fret for your contract and Fret for your car. It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless ****ing hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any ****ing time. Any ****ing day. Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this Silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim. Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be. Learn to swim. **** L Ron Hubbard and **** all his clones. **** all those gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes. Learn to swim. **** retro anything. **** your tattoos. **** all you junkies and **** your short memory. Learn to swim. **** smiley glad-hands With hidden agendas. **** these dysfunctional, Insecure actresses. Learn to swim. Cuz I'm praying for rain and I'm praying for tidal waves I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mom please flush it all away. I wanna watch it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in. Watch you flush it all away. Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

ChiefsOne
06-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks Cad, I knew the song, but couldn't find one called Swim. Nowdays I usually just know the music and artist, but not the name of it. Getting old or growing up?

Rain Man
06-17-2005, 02:19 PM
If California fell into the ocean, I figure that we would add three new franchises to replace Oakland, San Francisco, and San Diego. My bets would be on San Antonio, Birmingham, and Memphis.

That would mean a realignment in the NFL, too. With the deaths of 30 million people and the loss of about 15 percent of the national economy, we'd probably have a big shakeup. I bet we'd end up with:

NFC East - Atlanta, Baltimore, Carolina, Washington

AFC East - Buffalo, New England, New York G, New York J

NFC North - Detroit, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Minnesota

AFC North - Cincinnati, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh

NFC South - Birmingham, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa

AFC South - Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans, Tennessee

NFC What's-Left-of-West - Arizona, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio

AFC What's-Left-of-West - Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis, Seattle

Pants
06-17-2005, 02:27 PM

Thanks for looking out for us 25 percenters. :)

wildcat09
06-17-2005, 02:31 PM
bring it down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

was all that mess a TOOL song?

cadmonkey
06-17-2005, 02:35 PM
was all that mess a TOOL song?

don't ever call a TOOL song a mess :shake:

Rain Man
06-17-2005, 02:47 PM
If California sank into the ocean, I wonder if Baja would go with it, or if it would survive.

wildcat09
06-17-2005, 02:48 PM
don't ever call a TOOL song a mess :shake:

oh believe me i wasn't calling TOOL a mess. i was calling the 4 posts a mess. i dig me some TOOL. :thumb:

whoman69
06-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I wasn't nude on the beach, I was simply enjoying the female landscape. Most of them were just topless, though a few were sans bottoms as well. I actually don't recall there being any nude dudes there, but I also wasn't exactly on the lookout for dangling dongs.

That was about 40 pounds ago, though, so if I had been nude, it wouldn't have been embarrasing. Today, however, I don't even shower nude. Or if I do, I cover up the mirrors. I don't even want to see me.
We'll consider that your gift to humanity.