PDA

View Full Version : Rhonda Moss - Buzzkill

Reaper16
06-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Rhonda Moss had some discouraging observations on 610 today. Knowing that her football knowledge is suspect...

She said that Boomer's only chance at making the team was through special teams.

When asked about the play of the almighty Scanlon, she made a groaning noise.

She also said that Kris Wilson dropped a pass today. (/gasp)

Me does not like this bad news.

Wile_E_Coyote
06-17-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't have as much trouble with her as some. On Wilson she did say that the dropping of a pass by Wilson was news. He catches everything & runs all the right routes. Boomer scored high on the wonderlic(34). And that Fox was looking good. That was my take anyway

Wile_E_Coyote
06-17-2005, 11:07 PM
610 will take interviews & chop them up for replay. I caught the afternoon show, but could only listen to parts of it. The new dude was playing some kind of stupid ass songs & I would turn down the volume

beavis
06-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Rhonda Moss had some discouraging observations on 610 today. Knowing that her football knowledge non-existant...

She said that Boomer's only chance at making the team was through special teams.

Fixed your post.

Why are you worried what Jabba thinks anyway?

Ari Chi3fs
06-18-2005, 12:18 AM
What happened to Kevin Rogers? KRog? That dude is cool, I have talked with him a few times... but all of a sudden he is gone.

beer bacon
06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Rhonda Moss had some discouraging observations on 610 today. Knowing that her football knowledge is suspect...

She is always negative, but the comment about Wilson dropping a pass was actually positive. She said that today was the first time she remembered seeing Wilson drop a pass this offseason.

Ultra Peanut
06-18-2005, 12:56 AM
I'm still onboard the Wilson Wagon!

htismaqe
06-18-2005, 05:52 AM
I don't have as much trouble with her as some. On Wilson she did say that the dropping of a pass by Wilson was news. He catches everything & runs all the right routes. Boomer scored high on the wonderlic(34). And that Fox was looking good. That was my take anyway

Maybe we'll get lucky and Gunther will decide he just has to have Fox on the field. Fox at WSLB, Johnson as SSLB, and Bell at the mike.

Braincase
06-18-2005, 06:52 AM
She is always negative, but the comment about Wilson dropping a pass was actually positive. She said that today was the first time she remembered seeing Wilson drop a pass this offseason.

I absolutely agree about her negativity. She makes Wayne and Wendy Whiner look like founding members of the Optimist club.

ROYC75
06-18-2005, 08:26 AM

Why believe anything this dipshit reports says or writes ?

Why ? :shake:

Baby Lee
06-18-2005, 09:02 AM
I absolutely agree about her negativity. She makes Wayne and Wendy Whiner look like founding members of the Optimist club.
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/pop/pics/0302downer-autosized141.jpg
You know, Derrick Johnson will probably injure himself in a meaningless 3rd quarter of a preseason game.

WHHHAAAHHHT WAAAAHHHH!!!!

Wile_E_Coyote
06-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Scanlon has become a joke with them. The sound clip of him saying "tackling has become such a big thing in the NFL right now" does makes him sound like a goober. Going from PS scrub to NFLE wonder, he isn't going to be media savvy.

Moss or Athan for your daily OTA news is pretty sad

KC Kings
06-18-2005, 10:16 AM
What happened to Kevin Rogers? KRog? That dude is cool, I have talked with him a few times... but all of a sudden he is gone.

I thought KRog was doing the mid morning show with Grunny, after DA and before Rome? I am at work and can't pick up AM signals, so I am not sure.

I have been getting tired of DA lately. I liked him a lot at first, but he spends too much time trying to be funny and not talking about sports. I really don't care for Fescoe, but St. John has the sports content I am looking for so I have been listening to them for a while.

On Rhonda, she has said from the get go that Boomer will never play except for ST because he is a slow white guy. Looking at his picture at the country concert, it would be hard to disagree.

PHOG
06-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Fixed your post.

Why are you worried what Jabba thinks anyway?

Jabba.. :)

Mr. Laz
06-18-2005, 11:16 AM
who the fug is honda moss and why in fug should i give crap what she says?

lazarus
~prefers to wait and see for himself~

Delano
06-18-2005, 11:43 AM
... On Rhonda, she has said from the get go that Boomer will never play except for ST because he is a slow white guy. Looking at his picture at the country concert, it would be hard to disagree.

That was reportedly Jared Allen (DE) in the picture you are referring to, not Boomer Grigsby.

Bowser
06-18-2005, 01:48 PM
I thought this thread was going to have a full length picture of her in the header.

Thank God.

beer bacon
06-18-2005, 02:22 PM
I thought KRog was doing the mid morning show with Grunny, after DA and before Rome? I am at work and can't pick up AM signals, so I am not sure.

I have been getting tired of DA lately. I liked him a lot at first, but he spends too much time trying to be funny and not talking about sports. I really don't care for Fescoe, but St. John has the sports content I am looking for so I have been listening to them for a while.

On Rhonda, she has said from the get go that Boomer will never play except for ST because he is a slow white guy. Looking at his picture at the country concert, it would be hard to disagree.

She should read up on her DV quotes. He said Grigsby was the fastest LB on the team or something along those lines.

Ralphy Boy
06-19-2005, 10:35 AM

I think he took a job back home, Miami I think.

runnercyclist
06-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Is she fine?

I never seen her. But here is her BIO on the 610 site...

It was a tough decision but I feel I made the right choice when I chose to give up being a super model to concentrate on my sports radio career. I found though that I can use many of the lessons that I learned on the runways of Paris in my work covering the Kansas City sports scene.

Anyone have a pic?

If she's fugly and knows nothing about football why is anyone giving her any mind?

Wile_E_Coyote
06-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Is she fine?

It was a tough decision but I feel I made the right choice when I chose to give up being a super model to concentrate on my sports radio career. I found though that I can use many of the lessons that I learned on the runways of Paris in my work covering the Kansas City sports scene.

Anyone have a pic?

If she's fugly and knows nothing about football why is anyone giving her any mind?

because she can be controversial, something KC sports radio knows nothing about

htismaqe
06-19-2005, 11:43 AM
because she can be controversial, something KC sports radio knows nothing about

What? I hope you're being sarcastic.

The ONLY thing KC sports radio knows is controversy. If they can't cook up some scheme to bash on the Chiefs, they end up talking about golf and NASCAR.

Over-Head
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
I think he took a job back home, Miami I think.
Call Columbo, he'd find the guy! :p

Wile_E_Coyote
06-19-2005, 11:58 AM
What? I hope you're being sarcastic.

The ONLY thing KC sports radio knows is controversy. If they can't cook up some scheme to bash on the Chiefs, they end up talking about golf and NASCAR.
yes

she is just more of the same. She can come across as a bitch, but so could Whitlock, KK or Harry. If I want OTA news it's her, Harry or pay for Athan's homer dreams. It's Moss by a landslide

jspchief
06-19-2005, 12:10 PM
I won't be very happy if we cut Boomer to make room for Maslowski. Maz was always slow, is in his 30s, and is coming off a knee injury that forced him into a year and a half layoff. At best we'll be lucky to get him near his old form, which isn't as promising as Boomer's upside IMO.

The Bad Guy
06-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Is she fine?

Anyone have a pic?

She's beyond fugly.

Imagine Rosanne Barr and John Goodman morphing into one human being.

That's Rhonda Moss.

jspchief
06-19-2005, 12:43 PM
She's beyond fugly.

Imagine Rosanne Barr and John Goodman morphing into one human being.

That's Rhonda Moss.

Jeezuz. :shake:

penchief
06-19-2005, 01:26 PM

I love what I'm hearing about Wilson. Can you imagine if he makes a big splash? The offense could be wicked. It seems like the front office has done a pretty good job in rebuilding the offense before it gets old. I think it's reasonable to expect important contributions from Larry Johnson, Samie Parker, Kris Wilson, and Jordan Black in key positions.

If the defense can put it together I think our young offensive talent can step in and keep the offense strong.

Ultra Peanut
06-19-2005, 01:40 PM
What did I say? The moment I watched that tape of the 2001 Tangerine Bowl, I knew we had a stud in Wilson!

Ultra Peanut
06-19-2005, 01:40 PM
KRIS KICKS KEISTER!

runnercyclist
06-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Anybody got a pic of this hog?

ENDelt260
06-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Made for radio...

http://www.uwrf.edu/chiefs04/photogallery/040818georgebush/George%20Bush-395.jpg

runnercyclist
06-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Wow, she looks a lot like George Bush. Who is that interviewing her?

The Bad Guy
06-19-2005, 04:44 PM

That is her. She is the one standing next to Bush.

runnercyclist
06-19-2005, 05:30 PM
That is her. She is the one standing next to Bush.

Priceless... :clap:

Rudy lost the toss
06-19-2005, 06:25 PM
she looks like a white Junior Siavii

milkman
06-19-2005, 06:34 PM
she looks like a white Junior Siavii

More like a white Warren Sapp than Siavii.

chiefs4me
06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
What kind...... of groaning sound did she make when asked about scanlon?:)

KChiefs1
06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
She makes Bush look good in that photo.

milkman
06-19-2005, 06:58 PM
She makes Bush look good in that photo.

I certainly hope you're referring to Dubya! :)

Baby Lee
06-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Made for radio...

http://www.uwrf.edu/chiefs04/photogallery/040818georgebush/George%20Bush-395.jpg
http://www.dreamlandnews.com/divine/images/divinedogs.jpg

runnercyclist
06-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by runnercyclist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That is her. She is the one standing next to Bush." The Bad Guy

some of the funniest shit i've seen on this board

Bowser
06-19-2005, 07:14 PM
GAAAAHH!!!

gblowfish
06-19-2005, 10:25 PM
It's George Wendt with Mooglies!!!

Inspector
06-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and Gunther will decide he just has to have Fox on the field. Fox at WSLB, Johnson as SSLB, and Bell at the mike.

I could live with this.

jcroft
06-20-2005, 12:03 AM

It was similar to the one your mom last night. :D

Jenson71
06-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Dubya always looks good.

Coach
06-20-2005, 12:47 AM

Probably that he's another one of those 5 seconds guy. :p