PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Think That Mitchell will MAKE the team out of T.C.? not me...

nychief
06-18-2005, 09:38 AM
I would be surprised if picks up enough of the O to make the team out of training camp. Look how long it took Parker to get the scheme, and we are not going to cut Craphonso to carry Mitchell. I understand bringing in Vet wideout, but the seems like a waste of time.

Woodrow Call
06-18-2005, 09:50 AM
I think he has the ability. Outside of Kennison no other WR has proven anything.

TRR
06-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Not only do I think Mitchell would make the team, I think he would start game 1.

JMHO.

nychief
06-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Not only do I think Mitchell would make the team, I think he would start game 1.

JMHO.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ari Chi3fs
06-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Not only do I think that Mitchell will make the team, I think he would start game 1, and end the season with at least 800 yards, and 55 catches.

Brock
06-18-2005, 11:19 AM
His 1200 yards and 5 TDs in 4 years is really impressive.

nychief
06-18-2005, 11:23 AM
Fellas, I don't know. He is going to have pick up very complicated offense and jump some very motivated younger, faster recievers to make the team, much less start. Az saw the kids run and decided to go to NO...

Mile High Mania
06-18-2005, 11:26 AM

JMHO.

Wow - that says alot about guys like Parker. I just can't see why KC would waste the time on trying to weave him into the system. Spend the time and energy on the guys currently on the roster. It's not like FredEX is a guy that has done anything in the league.

Look at your window.... there are literally dozens of guys capable of sparing a team to death with a 30 catch, 400 yard, 2 TD season.

TRR
06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Wow - that says alot about guys like Parker. I just can't see why KC would waste the time on trying to weave him into the system. Spend the time and energy on the guys currently on the roster. It's not like FredEX is a guy that has done anything in the league.

Look at your window.... there are literally dozens of guys capable of sparing a team to death with a 30 catch, 400 yard, 2 TD season.

:rolleyes: :lame:

Mile High Mania
06-18-2005, 11:44 AM
:rolleyes: :lame:

What's lame is that you've decided to avoid reality in two threads now... I hope FredEx signs with KC, b/c I'll be tracking your feedback when he continues to fail.

TRR
06-18-2005, 12:10 PM
What's lame is that you've decided to avoid reality in two threads now... I hope FredEx signs with KC, b/c I'll be tracking your feedback when he continues to fail.

Tell me where I said Freddie Mitchell was going to be a huge success? Show me that thread? All I asked was if Mitchell has gotten a wrong label for his mouth.

Don't come on here and get your panties in a bunch just because I brought up Eddie Kennison. Run back to your own little board before I own you again sissy pants.

Mile High Mania
06-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Tell me where I said Freddie Mitchell was going to be a huge success? Show me that thread? All I asked was if Mitchell has gotten a wrong label for his mouth.

Don't come on here and get your panties in a bunch just because I brought up Eddie Kennison. Run back to your own little board before I own you again sissy pants.

Now, who's really fired up here? You referenced Kennison as a guy that Broncos fans want to lable a quitter, mouth and underachiever. So, I replied with why he fits all 3 distinctions.

Run to my own board? You owned me? Sissy pants? Now that's funny stuff... usually the person getting owned is the one resorting to that kind of stuff.

Vegas_Dave
06-18-2005, 12:43 PM
B*tch fight!

:)

nychief
06-18-2005, 01:08 PM
B*tch fight!

:)

the first of many threads to link FREDDIE MITCHELL and BITCH.

CoMoChief
06-18-2005, 01:19 PM
I say screw bringing anyone in except for a defensive player like Ty Law. I think we could make due with the WR's we have on our roster. Sammie Parker is due for a huge season I think. Bo is healthy, Crap will improve in TC, Kris Wilson is another offensive threat. Dante Hall could be a #4 reciever at worst case scenario. I still think defense needs to be addressed. It looks like the coaches are preparing for a suspension from the NFL on Warfield, so dont expect him to play on the season opener. Could you imagine having Surtain and Law in our secondary?!?!? What team would want to pass on us???

TRR
06-18-2005, 01:24 PM
I say screw bringing anyone in except for a defensive player like Ty Law. I think we could make due with the WR's we have on our roster. Sammie Parker is due for a huge season I think. Bo is healthy, Crap will improve in TC, Kris Wilson is another offensive threat. Dante Hall could be a #4 reciever at worst case scenario. I still think defense needs to be addressed. It looks like the coaches are preparing for a suspension from the NFL on Warfield, so dont expect him to play on the season opener. Could you imagine having Surtain and Law in our secondary?!?!? What team would want to pass on us???

What makes you think Samie Parker is due for a huge season? Not that I disagree, I just don't really know what makes you think that.

Also, Warfield can appeal the suspension, and play until the matter is resolved.

Mile High Mania
06-18-2005, 01:55 PM
What makes you think Samie Parker is due for a huge season? Not that I disagree, I just don't really know what makes you think that.

Also, Warfield can appeal the suspension, and play until the matter is resolved.

I honestly think Parker is the guy that KC should be focusing on as the #2 receiver... there appears to be a lot of potential with that kid.

TRR
06-18-2005, 02:01 PM
I honestly think Parker is the guy that KC should be focusing on as the #2 receiver... there appears to be a lot of potential with that kid.

Anyone KC brings in will have to compete with Parker for the #2 spot. Just because they may sign Mitchell, doesn't mean the coaching staff isn't focusing on Samie Parker.

Bowser
06-18-2005, 02:33 PM
I guess we'll find out now, huh?

Mr. Laz
06-18-2005, 02:48 PM
no ... i don't think mitchell makes the team

with scanlon, who needs kawika mitchell!!

:fire:

Marcellus
06-18-2005, 05:10 PM
I think it will be interesting due to the 1 year contract. Basically Mitchell is a former 1st rounder playing for his career at this point.

He may only be here one year but maybe the motivation to cash in after this year will get him moving. In Philly he was playing off of his first round contract. Everything he gets from here on out will have to be earned.

I am not a Fred-Ex fan but I would liek to see what he has in the tank before I label it a mistake. I don't see any risk in this. What other options do we have?

My $.02

milkman
06-18-2005, 05:37 PM
I think he has the ability. Outside of Kennison no other WR has proven anything.

And all Freddie has proven is that he isn't anything but a crap receiver.

milkman
06-18-2005, 05:40 PM

I'm curious.
How did you feel back in '97 when the Chiefs decided to go with youth on the D, starting Woods, Tongue and Edwards?

Count Zarth
06-18-2005, 05:49 PM

I agree, but HTF do you know?

Wallcrawler
06-19-2005, 01:17 AM
I agree, but HTF do you know?

Dude, he was probably watching Samie's first game he got to play with the Chiefs. It was against Denver, at Arrowhead.

I think it was Kelly Herndon that he smoked for that 58 yard TD bomb, because he was starting in place of Johnnie Morton. Chump was on Kennison all day, and he had his hands full with him. heh.

I thought it was a pretty impressive performance for his first NFL game.

Getting all of the reps in the OTAs and probably Training camp as well will only make him better.

royr17
06-19-2005, 01:41 AM
I know I do, I dont see any reason to bag on him, just cause he didnt pan out in philly doesnt mean he cant become a steal for us.

I mean ask yourself this, have you seen player who never shined with the team they was drafted by but they go to a different team and they do.

Of course you have. I think he would actually be a better fit in the chiefs offense then in the west coast and I hope he pans out real well for us.