PDA

View Full Version : Official: Happy Fathers Day

Calcountry
06-18-2005, 07:39 PM
I would like to take this opportunity, at the end of my long work week, to wish all of you Fathers out there, a Happy Fathers day. Yes, that includes you Skip. Its not easy being a father sometimes, but you keep on keepin on, doing your thing, persevere, cross the finish line and raise them future Chiefs fans. :thumb:

WilliamTheIrish
06-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Right on!!

My kids are 21 and 19 now.

They pitched in and bought the old man a nice shirt and shorts, so while I play bad golf, I look really good doing it.

They also bought me some of those new Bridgestone golf balls. Supposed to have awesome distance. We'll see how those look when they fly into the woods.

mlyonsd
06-18-2005, 07:44 PM
And then you die.

papasmurf
06-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Thank you. Great to be a dad even better after they move out.:clap:

luv
06-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Thank you. Great to be a dad even better after they move out.:clap:
And back in, then back out again. :p

Happy Father's Day papasmurf, and to all the other dad's out there!

papasmurf
06-18-2005, 08:07 PM
And back in, then back out again. :p

Happy Father's Day papasmurf, and to all the other dad's out there!

Thank you, good kid even better now that you are on your own.PBJ

Skip Towne
06-18-2005, 08:09 PM
Thanks, bunny turd herder (man that is fun to say). Like I always say, I wouldn't take a million dollars for the kid I've got and I wouldn't give you ten cents for another one.

Nzoner
06-18-2005, 08:09 PM
Although my kids are 3 dogs and a cat,they got me a great card with their pictues on the front,4 new dvd's and a 60 minute massage at a local spa.

papasmurf
06-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks, bunny turd herder (man that is fun to say). Like I always say, I wouldn't take a million dollars for the kid I've got and I wouldn't give you ten cents for another one.

they say the same thing

Skip Towne
06-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Although my kids are 3 dogs and a cat,they got me a great card with their pictues on the front,4 new dvd's and a 60 minute massage at a local spa.
Did your cat bring you a dead sparrow for your breakfast in bed? Rainman's did.

papasmurf
06-18-2005, 08:14 PM

I have the wrong kind of dogs and cats. What kind do you have.

Rausch
06-18-2005, 08:17 PM
I've gotten more calls today from old friends and what-not than I have in the last 3 years.

Mostly a bunch of laughing in the phone, but a few well-wishers.

Happy "F" day to all you pappy's out there....

Rausch
06-18-2005, 08:18 PM
I didn't know Skp was a pappy.

Ha ha ha ha ha HA!....

It's gotta' be a girl...

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Well this sucks. I don't have any kids so I don't get cool Father's Day presents.

Anyone want to adopt me as their Dad and buy me some neat stuff?

Chiefs season tickets would be nice.

luv
06-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Well this sucks. I don't have any kids so I don't get cool Father's Day presents.

ROFL

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 08:28 PM
ROFL
I'll take that as a loud screaming NO! :(

BigMeatballDave
06-18-2005, 08:28 PM
I love being a father. I have a 6 year old son. Never a dull moment. He's the greatest thing thats happened to me, and the most difficult...

luv
06-18-2005, 08:31 PM
I'll take that as a loud screaming NO! :(
I already have one dad to buy for. He already has season tickets. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't buy him anything. Gotta start kissing up. :p

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 08:35 PM
I already have one dad to buy for. He already has season tickets. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't buy him anything. Gotta start kissing up. :p
If I had a lovely daughter like you, I'd take you to every Chiefs game, home and away. I would shower you in gifts because you would be the apple of my eye. I would spare no expense to show you how much I appreciated having such a lovely daughter. The world would be your oyster. BTW, have I mentioned how lovely you are? :D

luv
06-18-2005, 08:39 PM
If I had a lovely daughter like you, I'd take you to every Chiefs game, home and away. I would shower you in gifts because you would be the apple of my eye. I would spare no expense to show you how much I appreciated having such a lovely daughter. The world would be your oyster. BTW, have I mentioned how lovely you are? :D

How could you take me to every home game if you don't even have season tix? :shake:

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 08:41 PM
How could you take me to every home game if you don't even have season tix? :shake:
Easy. You can (a) buy tickets from a broker or (b) from scalpers.

Yes, I know that would be terribly expensive but, dog gone it, as my daughter, you would be worth it!

Skip Towne
06-18-2005, 08:47 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha HA!....

It's gotta' be a girl...
Hell yes, a good lookin' 17 year old chick. (Her mom is a knockout) I'd send you a pic of her but I'm afraid of what you would do to it.

Skip Towne
06-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Oh, puh-leeze !!!!!!

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Oh, puh-leeze !!!!!!
Shhhhhhh!!! No one asked you, Grandpa. :p

papasmurf
06-18-2005, 08:51 PM

kiss a##

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 08:58 PM
kiss a##
*nodnodnod* Blame your daughter. It was her idea. :p

luv
06-18-2005, 09:55 PM
*nodnodnod* Blame your daughter. It was her idea. :p
ROFL

KCFalcon59
06-18-2005, 10:18 PM

I've got kids and have never gotten a good fathers day gift. Granted they are young and it is not their fault. They don't choose the gift. Their mother does that for them. I guess it is the thought that counts. I would just rather spend the time with them. We will go out and eat tomorrow for lunch and then I will take them swimming at some point. My gift is just making them happy. That makes me happy.

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 10:21 PM
I guess it is the thought that counts.
You get a lot of ugly ties this time of year, don't you?

KCFalcon59
06-18-2005, 10:24 PM
No. Worse than that. bad memories man. bad memories. :(

4th and Long
06-18-2005, 10:34 PM
No. Worse than that. bad memories man. bad memories. :(
My morbid curiosity is just screaming to ask what you mean but .. I wont. :)

KS Smitty
06-18-2005, 11:02 PM
I, too, would also like to extend Happy Father's Day wishes to all you Dads out there.

As most of you know I lost my Dad earlier this year, I'm not sure how tomorrow will be, but I still have the father of my 2 beautiful girls and will do my best to make sure he has a good day. 11 years ago on Father's Day we were picking the casket to lay my father-in-law to rest in. So we'll see how the day goes.

The one thing that I am truly impressed with in my 4+ years on the Planet is the fact that every one of you Dads on here are so extremely proud and involved in your childrens' lives. It's hard being a parent but when both are involved (whether on a daily basis or not) the younguns do so much better knowing that both of their parents care.

So kudo's Dads! Whether they tell you or not your children love you!

Nzoner
06-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Did your cat bring you a dead sparrow for your breakfast in bed? Rainman's did.

No,I truly have a pussy cat.

Logical
06-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Thanks Bunnytrdr.

My kids are easily the greatest sources of pride in my life.

Nzoner
06-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I have the wrong kind of dogs and cats. What kind do you have.

Rescued.

stumppy
06-19-2005, 05:56 AM
Thank you bunny turd driller, and Happy F D to all the rest of you fathers that were to cheap to spend 50 cents for a condom.

I was really hoping that my kids would just mail me a card. But since they were able to track me down again after I moved it looks like I'll have to deal with them in person. Oh well, another F D, another 2 white shirts and a piece of ass. Same thing every B-day and Christmas. And every single time all 3 are 2 sizes to big.

:D

4th and Long
06-19-2005, 07:24 AM
Oh well, another F D, another 2 white shirts and a piece of ass. Same thing every B-day and Christmas. And every single time all 3 are 2 sizes to big.
When Gloria reads this, that will be the last we ever hear from the stumppmeister.

Well that, or someone's hung like a gnat. :D

Big Chief Homer
06-19-2005, 07:30 AM
Happy fathersday everyone.

BCH

KCFalcon59
06-19-2005, 10:10 AM
My morbid curiosity is just screaming to ask what you mean but .. I wont. :)

I had to open my big mouth. I actually got something nice this year. They had a coaster set made with pictures of the kids on the face of them. Real nice set. Hate to use them though and get them stained. Probably won't. I will just put them on a shelf somewhere to show them off.

Lots of hugs this morning too. I love my kids.

Happy Father's Day to all you other dads.

:thumb:

chiefs4me
06-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Happy Father's Day to all of the Great Daddy's of Chiefs Planet......:toast:

Demonpenz
06-19-2005, 11:43 AM
happy fathers day out there i hope my kid is doing well with half my paycheck each month

Skip Towne
06-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Thank you bunny turd driller, and Happy F D to all the rest of you fathers that were to cheap to spend 50 cents for a condom.

I was really hoping that my kids would just mail me a card. But since they were able to track me down again after I moved it looks like I'll have to deal with them in person. Oh well, another F D, another 2 white shirts and a piece of ass. Same thing every B-day and Christmas. And every single time all 3 are 2 sizes to big.

:D
Izzat right needledick?

chiefs4me
06-19-2005, 12:22 PM
happy fathers day out there i hope my kid is doing well with half my paycheck each month

:(....will you get to see your child today?

Demonpenz
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM
:(....will you get to see your child today?

hopefully not thats why i give his mom the money so i don't have to see him

Mosbonian
06-19-2005, 12:51 PM
I, too, would also like to extend Happy Father's Day wishes to all you Dads out there.

As most of you know I lost my Dad earlier this year, I'm not sure how tomorrow will be, but I still have the father of my 2 beautiful girls and will do my best to make sure he has a good day. 11 years ago on Father's Day we were picking the casket to lay my father-in-law to rest in. So we'll see how the day goes.

The one thing that I am truly impressed with in my 4+ years on the Planet is the fact that every one of you Dads on here are so extremely proud and involved in your childrens' lives. It's hard being a parent but when both are involved (whether on a daily basis or not) the younguns do so much better knowing that both of their parents care.

So kudo's Dads! Whether they tell you or not your children love you!

First, let me extend my condolences on the loss of your Father earlier this year.

Second, let me thank you for the kind and beautiful words that you have written. One can tell that they come from the heart.

mmaddog

go bowe
06-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Although my kids are 3 dogs and a cat,they got me a great card with their pictues on the front,4 new dvd's and a 60 minute massage at a local spa.well, all my kids are grown (sorta), so my current kid is a one and a half year old chocolate lab/chow mix...

my wife says i treat the dog like a baby and that i am nicer to it than i was to my kids... :) :) :)

go bowe
06-19-2005, 01:00 PM
oh, and happy father's day to all you other dads out there... :toast:

i just wish this holiday would come during the football season... :p

Ari Chi3fs
06-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Happy Fathers Day everyone... imagine, if you had had a kid with that other bitch, before you met your wife... imagine how different your life could have been.

Now sit back and be grateful for what you got.

mlyonsd
06-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Happy Fathers Day everyone... imagine, if you had had a kid with that other bitch, before you met your wife... imagine how different your life could have been.

Now sit back and be grateful for what you got.

Aint that the truth.

Count Zarth
06-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Hell yes, a good lookin' 17 year old chick. (Her mom is a knockout) I'd send you a pic of her but I'm afraid of what you would do to it.

Is she going to be a Jayhawk in a couple of years?

mlyonsd
06-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Like everyone else I'd like to pass on a Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.

Not to put a damper on things sadly I must inform all of you I received a card indicating I was the "Best dad ever".

I'm sure most of you are good dads in your own right, keep your chins up maybe next year you'll wrestle the title from me.

Mosbonian
06-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Like everyone else I'd like to pass on a Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.

Not to put a damper on things sadly I must inform all of you I received a card indicating I was the "Best dad ever".

I'm sure most of you are good dads in your own right, keep your chins up maybe next year you'll wrestle the title from me.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but my kids are so good that they let your kids borrow the card that they gave me last year to give to you this year.

That shows that I am still "The Best Dad Around"....

mmaddog

Skip Towne
06-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Is she going to be a Jayhawk in a couple of years? Yeah, she wants to go to KU.

Lzen
06-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah, she wants to go to KU.

Looks like you raised her right. :thumb: :KU:

Lzen
06-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Happy Dad's day to all. It has been a pretty good day for me. Well, except for the fact that my little girl has a fever. :(

I did get a great present this year. It always helps when I get to pick it out. :D
It's a Poulan Weed Eater Twist and Edge gas powered trimmer. I would post a link but I can't find it online anywhere. We got it at Walmart.

Calcountry
06-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks, bunny turd herder (man that is fun to say). Like I always say, I wouldn't take a million dollars for the kid I've got and I wouldn't give you ten cents for another one.ROFL aint that the truth.

My kids and I spend the day at the county fair. I have to go up there and do a little PR with the customers and see all the lambs and hogs they raised on feed purchased at my store. Kind of boring, but necessary. They have a really cool model RR exhibit there, and my boy, 8, would spend the whole day there tripping on it if I would let him. 20 bucks of rides, and a Pecan log purchased, and then gluttoned, damn that was good.

Wife bought me some fat man silk shirts, and some matching shorts at the Ross.

Nother year in the book.

Calcountry
06-20-2005, 11:28 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha HA!....

It's gotta' be a girl...He was asking about his daughters car that sputtered just the other day, thats how I knew. :D