PDA

View Full Version : F*** all the Grbashers.

CarolinaChief
09-17-2000, 04:51 PM
This doesn't apply as much to this BB as it does to the other, but EG has hung 5 TD passes on this pretty good Chargers D. (they held Gannon to 9 pts.) I just hope EG finally gets his due!!!

------------------
GO PITT!

redngold
09-17-2000, 04:55 PM
He has certainly shown improvements. This is most impressive when you think about all the bagging that has been done on him since the second his name was announced opening day. GOOD JOB EG!!!

sun
09-17-2000, 04:56 PM
This is one of many games. He is playing good today. Lets hope he keeps it up. It is amazing what can happen when Raye climbs out of the closet.

------------------
He cannot ravish, he can only woo

sun
09-17-2000, 04:56 PM
Tomahawk 11

Nice to see you

------------------
He cannot ravish, he can only woo

redngold
09-17-2000, 05:06 PM
Yeah 47

I like to think that Raye was following the esteemed advice that has been given on this site for the past two weeks. Good to see you too!

F. Gump
09-17-2000, 05:23 PM
i agree.....elvis looked very good today....

and btw.....for all you gannon people....richie threw a game clinching int today

Cannibal
09-17-2000, 05:31 PM
2 INT's, plus a fumble returned for a TD on the opening play of the game. Rison also was invisible, and had a key false start on a 4th and 1 they were going for, causing them to attempt another Jano FG that he missed...

Fat Homer
09-17-2000, 05:39 PM
Elvis didn't play good today....

he played GREAT today! These are the types of games which build a QB rep. 5TDs is no small matter... this could be HUGE in building the team's confidence in Elvis -- and in building confidence in himself.

It could also be a fluke. Only time will tell. In the meantime, mega-props to Grbac on a job very well done.