PDA

View Full Version : From the creators of 'Troops'

Sydd
06-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Hopefully this is not a repost. I did not see it anywhere.

Anyone remember the movie 'Troops'. It was Cops show with Star Wars uniforms. Quite funny.

They have done a new movie called "I.M.P.S. The Relentless". It is a look at the side of the Empire you don't see in the movies. It is very well done with excellent CGI and some humor. This is just chapter one in the series, and is about 20 minutes long. Worth checking out.

http://impstherelentless.com/

The site has been busy, so if you get "service unavailable" or something, just refresh a few times.

HC_Chief
06-20-2005, 10:23 AM
How sad is it that a fan-made Star Wars film is 10x more entertaining and intelligent than George "sculpt my beard in an attempt to mask the fact that I'm a big fat hack" Lucas' work?

Sydd
06-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Yes, I look at this video and shake my head at what could have been with the new Star Wars movies. The guys who make this get what the first three SW's movies were about.

Ultra Peanut
06-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Meow what on earth is up with the beans in this ride?

HC_Chief
06-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Meow what on earth is up with the beans in this ride?

huh?

Pants
06-20-2005, 01:35 PM
That was great. Homages to "Aliens," "Pulp Fiction" and "Predator."

HC_Chief
06-20-2005, 01:40 PM
That was great. Homages to "Aliens," "Pulp Fiction" and "Predator."

Heh, the stormtrooper commander getting pissed at the predator for taking the little alien's skull for a trophy was hysterical.

"What is this?! This is <i>way</i> under catch & release size. Yeah, I'm sure this one put up a real big fight. You should be ashamed of yourself". ROFL

Sydd
06-20-2005, 02:21 PM
I liked the quote "What are you worried about? You've got the BIG gun."

Or the scout troopers "Not these guys again. "Stop that ship! Blast Em!"" ROFL

"Step aside tree dodgers!"