PDA

View Full Version : Boy Rapes Neighbors Dog

Braincase
06-20-2005, 10:25 AM
Looks like RaidersRock made the news!

Link (http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745)

Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies

A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

Jmart
06-20-2005, 10:26 AM
disturbing

KC Kings
06-20-2005, 10:32 AM
"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

When you do a dog, do you still call it doggie style?

seclark
06-20-2005, 10:33 AM
When you do a dog, do you still call it doggie style?
if you want to...i call it f@cked up.
sec

Cochise
06-20-2005, 10:33 AM
This will fix him right up...

CosmicPal
06-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Oh, I'm sure it's just a phase Junior is going thru. :shake:

I'll tell you what will happen next- a lot of jail time and male bonding with guys named Bubba.

CosmicPal
06-20-2005, 10:35 AM
BTW- anyone who names their dog, Princess, ought to be shot.

Herzig
06-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Princess...wasn't that the name of the Killer's dog in Silence of the Lambs?

What a sick fu@k.

KC Kings
I may be biased like the rest of America and only acknowledge three different breeds of dogs, (poodles, lab mixes, and everything is part pit), but go to the link. Doesn't that dog look part pit?

Ultra Peanut
Bubbles! Oh, God! Oh, God, Bubbles!

KC Kings
06-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh, I'm sure it's just a phase Junior is going thru. :shake:

I'll tell you what will happen next- a lot of jail time and male bonding with guys named Bubba.

If they didn't get there until they were already doing the deed, how do they know it was rape?

Maybe the dog was coming on to the kid and begging for it, then once it caught by mom and dad tried to say it was rape to stay out of trouble.

Donger
06-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Looks like RaidersRock made the news!

Link (http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745)

Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies

A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

No way this is real. The little girls barely get a mention?

Goapics1
06-20-2005, 10:39 AM
If they didn't get there until they were already doing the deed, how do they know it was rape?

Maybe the dog was coming on to the kid and begging for it, then once it caught by mom and dad tried to say it was rape to stay out of trouble.
Definately a possibility. Who knows nowadays.

CosmicPal
06-20-2005, 10:41 AM

The kid seduced the dog with a bunch of dog biscuits and playtime. Even went so far as to buy him a nice porceline doggie dish.

Pants
06-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Jesus...WHY would anyone ever do this?

CosmicPal
06-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Jesus...WHY would anyone ever do this?

Beats me. When I was in college, I recall a friend of mine came in with an article about this woman who had trained her dog to have sexual intercourse with her. Her husband came home to discover Ralphie on top of her and the divorce was in motion...

HC_Chief
06-20-2005, 10:45 AM

How sad is it that the story concentrates on the bizarre dog rape and not on the FAR WORSE act in bold?

Take that nutjob out back and put a bullet in his head.

Ultra Peanut
06-20-2005, 10:46 AM
How sad is it that the story concentrates on the bizarre dog rape and not on the FAR WORSE act in bold?

Take that nutjob out back and put a bullet in his head.That was sort of my initial impression, as well.

KC Kings
06-20-2005, 10:49 AM

If the freaks weren't laying on the deck watching their dog get pounded to death, and instead would of sprayed the happy couple with a garden hose maybe they could have saved their precious doggies life.

beavis
06-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Princess...wasn't that the name of the Killer's dog in Silence of the Lambs?

What a sick fu@k.
Precious.

ChiTown
06-20-2005, 10:53 AM

Take that nutjob out back and put a bullet in his head.

Completly agree, but not with the means of death. Actually, the guy should have to take it in every available orifice until he drowns from his "multiple lovers" man juice's.

gawddamn, that is one sick mofo.

siberian khatru
06-20-2005, 10:58 AM
Bitch had it coming.

chagrin
06-20-2005, 11:01 AM
:Lin:

Count Zarth
06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
Bitch had it coming.

ROFL

Another weird thing, the sick f*ck raped two girls as well, but the story focuses on the dog. I guess it's normal to rapes girls now so it's no big deal.

kc phantom
06-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Would he do jail and pound time?

mikey23545
06-20-2005, 11:07 AM
My cost/benefit analysis says we should just off this sick little ****er now.

KC Kings
06-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Completly agree, but not with the means of death. Actually, the guy should have to take it in every available orifice until he drowns from his "multiple lovers" man juice's.

A little pot and kettle going on here.
I would consider anybody that thought up a punishment involving a teen age boy being raped in the back door, mouth, and both ears until he drowns in semen pretty sick also.

BIG_DADDY
06-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Should of had a pit bull.

HC_Chief
06-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Should of had a pit bull.

I think it was. Look at the picture from the link.

ChiTown
06-20-2005, 11:25 AM
A little pot and kettle going on here.
I would consider anybody that thought up a punishment involving a teen age boy being raped in the back door, mouth, and both ears until he drowns in semen pretty sick also.

Yep. Talking about it is about as whack as doing it.........agreed. :rolleyes:

kc phantom
06-20-2005, 11:32 AM
put him to sleep :reaper:

seclark
06-20-2005, 11:36 AM
i look at the pics of princess and the accused rapist and think, "who the hell would want one of those puppies?"
sec

MOhillbilly
06-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Im calling bullshit.

Skip Towne
06-20-2005, 11:50 AM

You're not bad yourself. :p

Otter
06-20-2005, 12:25 PM
"Alright Princess, how do you like it bitch"?

"ruff"

Count Zarth
06-20-2005, 12:50 PM
I guess nobody cares about the two little girls.

BigRedChief
06-20-2005, 12:59 PM
"Alright Princess, how do you like it bitch"?

"ruff"
All hail Otter :hail: Rep

bkkcoh
06-20-2005, 01:02 PM

Unfortunatley, he will probably get more of a jail sentece for what he did against the dog then the 2 girls.... :banghead:

ck_IN
06-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Ok Gochief, where were you on the night of......

What a sicko! Don't bother with the trial, just find a strong tree and a short rope.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 01:04 PM
No way this is real. The little girls barely get a mention?

WTF is up with that? :shake:

CosmicPal
06-20-2005, 01:08 PM

Not unless they're in my backyard.

jspchief
06-20-2005, 01:12 PM
How the hell could he pull this off without getting his snausage bitten off? I can't imagine many dogs sit by passively while a human ass-pounds them to death.

I really think this must be a joke.

CosmicPal
06-20-2005, 01:14 PM
How the hell could he pull this off without getting his snausage bitten off? I can't imagine many dogs sit by passively while a human ass-pounds them to death.

Hmmm, good question. Maybe we can get gochiefs to try it out for us and we can determine if it's possible?