PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if your woman is faking it...

memyselfI
06-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Which I'm sure is not a problem for all the eyes who are viewing this. :p ROFL ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/health_fertility_orgasm_dc;_ylt=Akog5Voc58cmqMBdVcX.IEKs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2bm5xNHVjBHNlYwNtcA--

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Women may be able to fool their partners by faking an orgasm but a brain scanner will catch them out every time, a conference heard Monday.

Researchers at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands have used scans to show that different areas of the brain are stimulated during an orgasm but are not activated when a woman fakes it.

"Women can imitate orgasm quite well," Gert Holstege told a fertility meeting Monday. "But there is nothing really happening in the brain."

He and colleagues took brain scans of 13 women and 11 men, aged 19-49 who had volunteered for the study, while they were being sexually stimulated by their partner and during an orgasm and compared them to images of their brains at rest.

"We wanted to know what the brain was doing during orgasm," Holstege said.

When women genuinely achieved an orgasm, areas of the brain involved in fear and emotion were deactivated. Those areas stayed alert however when women were faking it.

The researchers also found that the cortex, which is linked with consciousness, is active during a fake orgasm but not during the real thing.

"The deactivation of these very important parts of the brain might be the most important thing necessary to have an orgasm," said Holstege.

"It means that if you are fearful or at a very high level of anxiety, then it is very difficult to have sex because you really have to let yourself go," he added.

The brain scans for men during orgasm were less conclusive, according to Holstege.

But they did show that different parts of the male and female brain are activated and deactivated during sexual stimulation.

The researchers found less deactivation in the males in the areas of the brain linked to emotion and fear when they were sexually stimulated.

They are now planning further studies to compared the male and female brains during orgasm.

About 5,300 delegates are attending the 4-day meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.

cookster50
06-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Here I thought you were going to post:
"She seems to enjoy it"

Cochise
06-20-2005, 01:29 PM
What if all parts of her brain seem to be shut down all the time anyway?

BIG_DADDY
06-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Who cares if she's faking it?

jspchief
06-20-2005, 01:31 PM
If women spent less effort trying to fool us, and more effort helping themselves, they wouldn't have to fake it.

cookster50
06-20-2005, 01:32 PM

Excellent question. When your done just slap her on the rear and tell her to "get back into the kitchen and bake me some pie!"

ROYC75
06-20-2005, 01:33 PM

ROFL ROFL :clap: :clap:

luv
06-20-2005, 01:33 PM
What? Women fake orgasms? Never. ROFL

Cochise
06-20-2005, 01:35 PM
What? Women fake orgasms? Never. ROFL

It's ok. We have to pretend to be interested in just about everything else women do. :p

jspchief
06-20-2005, 01:37 PM
It's ok. We have to pretend to be interested in just about everything else women do. :pSublime.

luv
06-20-2005, 01:38 PM
It's ok. We have to pretend to be interested in just about everything else women do. :p
It's difficult to be interested in something you don't understand, and there are a lot of things men don't understand. :p

cadmonkey
06-20-2005, 01:39 PM
If she's faking it, it's her loss. If you fake it I'm just going to stop. If I don't see you enjoying it, I'll try harder............unless your just a fridged bitch, in that case tough sh*t.

shakesthecat
06-20-2005, 01:40 PM
It's difficult to be interested in something you don't understand, and there are a lot of things men don't understand. :p

Just because we don't care, doesn't mean we don't understand.

CrazyHorse
06-20-2005, 01:42 PM
So in essence they are saying that whenever a womans brain doesn't shut down automatically, she will fake it.

Did a woman do this study? Men already know this.

siberian khatru
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
The three kinds of women's orgasms:

1. The positive orgasm: "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

2. The religious orgasm: "Oh, God! Oh, God!"

3. The fake orgasm: "Oh, JimNasium! Oh, JimNasium!"

Goapics1
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM

ROFL

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 01:49 PM
I've been very upfront with broads for a long time.....

"I'll guarantee 2 screaming O's tonight......and if you work as hard as I do, maybe you can have one too".

Some things, cannot be faked ladies......and you're the only one that gets cheated if you do.

Donger
06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm one of those weird guys that certainly has a two-fold goal when humping: one, get the wife off, then me. Hell, the second part is going to happen no matter what 'mood' I'm in or if I've had a 'bad day.'

Rausch
06-20-2005, 01:54 PM
I always found this funny. Somone faking it only hurts themself in the long run.

If it's a one night stand type thing and you fake it you're only encouraging someone who's a horrible lay that they really aren't, and you enjoy their company.

Great idea...

If you're in a long term relationship and fake it....well....if that person hasn't found a way to ring your bell and you haven't had enough intelligence to inform them of what it takes to ring YOUR bell...might be some communication issues there. Perhaps.

Just a thought...

luv
06-20-2005, 01:56 PM

"I'll guarantee 2 screaming O's tonight......and if you work as hard as I do, maybe you can have one too".

Some things, cannot be faked ladies......and you're the only one that gets cheated if you do.

The only time I see faking an orgasm as being good is when the guy is doing something you don't like. Once you fake an orgasm, then he usually moves on to something different that really does work. I don't really do that though. If something isn't working, I will guide him in a different direction through body movement. I would just tell him, but I don't think it would be a good thing to tell someone they are doing something wrong. I wouldn't destroy someone's ego like that. That, and I'm horrible at faking them. How could you fake such pleasure?

Loki
06-20-2005, 01:56 PM
:p

seclark
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
i'd rather someone fake it than to keep popping their gum in my ear.
sec

Braincase
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
How do we know when their brains start working again? I think some of them bit-flip to the 0 and never get going again.

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 01:58 PM
The only time I see faking an orgasm as being good is when the guy is doing something you don't like. Once you fake an orgasm, then he usually moves on to something different that really does work. I don't really do that though. If something isn't working, I will guide him in a different direction through body movement. I would just tell him, but I don't think it would be a good thing to tell someone they are doing something wrong. I wouldn't destroy someone's ego like that. That, and I'm horrible at faking them. How could you fake such pleasure?

If someone is doing something poorly, and you give them false encouragement....guess what happens to his next 2am stop at clamtown? Its a self perpetuating problem. Tell the cat what to do.

Some Bells, just can't be rung.........even by the owner.

Herzig
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
If women spent less effort trying to fool us, and more effort helping themselves, they wouldn't have to fake it.

True..

Not to brag or anything, but my girlfriend has multiple orgasms more often than not. Somehow, I don't think that's very fair.

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
When is a man the smartest? Before, During, or after sex?

During....He's plugged into a know-it-all.

I wish it were ready, because I've got a video clip thats been dieing for Dense to set things up like this.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
:p

Ah-HA!

The holy grail of photoshop material. Oh, how long I've waited for this little gem to resurface.... :fire:

Katipan
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM

you must have a large penis, is that it?
or a large tongue.

you can't take offense since you're alluding to it.

I'm speaking on behalf of all the good church going women here too meek to ask.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm one of those weird guys that certainly has a two-fold goal when humping: one, get the wife off, then me. Hell, the second part is going to happen no matter what 'mood' I'm in or if I've had a 'bad day.'

But I thought you were a woman.......:rolleyes:

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 02:05 PM
I can neither confirm or deny your question.

What I was refering to, was that I'm comfortable, and I guarantee that "I" am going to have a good time.

If the broad put in the effort, she could also.

How was that? Drawn especially for you in the pearl pink, 3 speed, soft tip crayon?

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:06 PM
But I thought you were a woman.......:rolleyes:

That's because you're an idiot.

They took the word gullible out of the dictionary too.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
you must have a large penis, is that it?
or a large tongue.

you can't take offense since you're alluding to it.

I'm speaking on behalf of all the good church going women here too meek to ask.

ROFL.........more like a large ego.

foxman
06-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Richard Prior once said...."I got mine get your's B*@%"
I generally don't take this approach, but I always thought it was funny.

The best fake gasm was on When Harry Met Sally, right afterwards that old lady told the waitress..."I'll have whatever she's having" ROFL ROFL Classic.

Not to sound bragging or anything, but I have never had a problem generating one for her. Now getting her to multiple O's....thats another thing all together.

Katipan
06-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Been so long since you've seen it? :( I'm sorry I brought it up.

What men classify as "work" and what women classify as "work" as it pertains to sex, are generally two ridiculously seperate ideals.

A large penis covers a multitude of sins and inadequacies.

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM

Keeps them quiet, too.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM
That's because you're an idiot.

They took the word gullible out of the dictionary too.

:rolleyes:....You don't know what I am...but I now know, like I already did, that you are a liar, and anything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but bullshit...I really wish you would get over this sick desire you have for me.

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:14 PM
That's why I like latex women. They never fake anything. Or talk.

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:14 PM
:rolleyes:....You don't know what I am...but I now know, like I already did, that you are a liar, and anything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but bullshit...

I know you're either a tremendous faker or you really are an idiot.

I really wish you would get over this sick desire you have for me.

I know.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 02:15 PM
:rolleyes:....You don't know what I am...but I now know, like I already did, that you are a liar, and anything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but bullshit...I really wish you would get over this sick desire you have for me.

http://www.gamleys.co.uk/images/mousetrap_3.jpg

ChiTown
06-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Keeps them quiet, too.

ROFL rep

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:16 PM

ROFL this kills me. Everyone who calls her an idiot or pokes fun at her secretly wants her.

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
ROFL.........more like a large ego.

Enough "Ego" to dislocate your old, shriveled ovaries.

Too bad for you, I wouldn't sprain that goocher for $25K.

I think, if you're not going to be at the hair dresser, doing something about that 83', vintage Doo, you should think about keeping your eye on the ball and deal with Skip.

You are an idiot though, that much is not debatable, and easier to prove than me dropping my cyber-BVD's.

Shock and Awe.

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
ROFL this kills me. Everyone who calls her an idiot or pokes fun at her secretly wants her.Oh, but they do want her...

...to lose her keyboard
...to forget her logon
...to accidently erase the link to the planet

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:20 PM
83', vintage Doo83 foot vintage doo?

That's big hair.

Loki
06-20-2005, 02:20 PM

so does something worthwhile to stick it in...

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 02:21 PM
83 foot vintage doo?

That's big hair.

Its surely no BeeHive, but its got more feather and Blue Eye Shadow than all the women on TJ Hooker and BJ and the Bear in an entire season. I'm pretty sure it does have the arse of 2005 Natalie from Facts of Life, with a muff like the guy from the globetrotter cartoon with the TVs in it.

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Enough "Ego" to dislocate your old, shriveled ovaries.

ROFL

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM

I think by now it probably is more brittle and tanned than one of Roy Campanella's old mitts in Cooperstown. Take some glove oil, and rubber band it shut around a baseball overnight, that will help soften it up.

memyselfI
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM

And #3 are your Mrs. favorite kind???

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 02:26 PM

Whats interesting, is that, its not too difficult for the average man's boat to fill up a 1 car garage, while others can fill a double stall and bust the back wall out............and the broads with enough square footage to hold a Chiefs Scrimage and poor ventilation, complain about the unused footage of their 10,000' megaplex, when you're practicing parallel parking with your 18 wheeler in their facilities.

......thats just something women with HUGE garages say.

RedNFeisty
06-20-2005, 02:27 PM
I am sure that it is normally only frigid women that fake the big O. To insecure to do anything but fake liking it. Women with half a brain know they are the ones losing out by faking it, unless the guy is just so god awful that she would rather fake it with him and then get the DD's out to really finish the job.

Katipan
06-20-2005, 02:27 PM

OHhhh i dunno. A man's orgasm isn't so much dependant on the thing he's sticking.

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:28 PM
around a baseball overnight, that will help soften it up.

Considering her penchant for NASCAR gangbangs, I think it's safe to say that she may need two bats.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 02:31 PM
OHhhh i dunno. A man's orgasm isn't so much dependant on the thing he's sticking.

The hell it isn't...

Sydd
06-20-2005, 02:32 PM
http://www.uwe.peterson.claranet.de/private/moviefaces/actress/r/mr_hms01.jpg

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Considering her penchant for NASCAR gangbangs, I think it's safe to say that she may need two bats.

Fair enough. And while we're at it, I'm sure we could shave off enough of those lips to make a few handbags. I know they say you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but we can at least give it a shot. Besides, if it doesn't work I'm sure we could sell them as mudflaps for an 18-wheeler.

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Fair enough. And while we're at it, I'm sure we could shave off enough of those lips to make a few handbags. I know they say you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but we can at least give it a shot. Besides, if it doesn't work I'm sure we could sell them as mudflaps for an 18-wheeler.

ROFL

Katipan
06-20-2005, 02:35 PM
The hell it isn't...

Certainly it can be enhanced :p

But it's because you've all been practicing orgasming since you were children. It's taboo for women. So you can be plowing some nasty skank, REALIZE what you're doing and STILL close your eyes and get your rocks off. Women not so much.

I'd encourage the idea that girls should masturbate early too if I didn't have a daughter and want to vomit after that statement.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 02:37 PM
I'd encourage the idea that girls should masturbate early too if I didn't have a daughter and want to vomit after that statement.

And in the process killed any desire I might have to touch myself for the next week...

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
So you can be plowing some nasty skank, REALIZE what you're doing and STILL close your eyes and get your rocks off.Wow. And just when I thought I'd never be able to describe my marriage in 25 words or less.

Bowser
06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
83 foot vintage doo?

That's big hair.

Mall sluts rock!!!!!

Bowser
06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
And I never would have guessed Faking4Me would get in on this thread......

ChiTown
06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
And in the process killed any desire I might have to touch myself for the next week...

Short of watching my grandmother give my brother a handjob, nothing could kill that desire..............

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:41 PM
And I never would have guessed Faking4Me would get in on this thread......

She doesn't have to fake it, he's rich.

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:41 PM
And I never would have guessed Faking4Me would get in on this thread......She's faking for you, eh? And you admit to it?

NTTAWWT

Loki
06-20-2005, 02:44 PM

maybe they're just telling you that...

Bowser
06-20-2005, 02:46 PM
She's faking for you, eh? And you admit to it?

NTTAWWT

I do believe I would be the one faking it if that were the case........

Katipan
hahaaahah wrong troll for this girl. I'm married and have never faked a thought or action in my life.

do you have a little weenie? did I strike a nerve?

Loki
Wow. And just when I thought I'd never be able to describe my marriage in 25 words or less.

ROFL

RedNFeisty
06-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Certainly it can be enhanced :p

But it's because you've all been practicing orgasming since you were children. It's taboo for women. So you can be plowing some nasty skank, REALIZE what you're doing and STILL close your eyes and get your rocks off. Women not so much.

I don't think sex and having orgasms are taboo any longer. Have you seen the girls attending church now a days!?!

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:48 PM
I do believe I would be the one faking it if that were the case........Woosh.

There went my appetite.

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Woosh.

There went my appetite.

Aww, come on man. Saunter up to the dp4me clam bar and get yourself a nice big mouthful.

Bowser
GAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Katipan
I don't think sex and having orgasms are taboo any longer. Have you seen the girls attending church now a days!?!

I saw sponge bob panties with little decorative accents at the butt crack line.

You know... so the boys can view them under their low riders.

I swear each generation has this conversation, but the next generation isn't going to have any more clothes on to take off.

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Aww, come on man. Saunter up to the dp4me clam bar and get yourself a nice big mouthful.For some reason the words "It's a jungle out there!" just popped into my head.

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:53 PM
For some reason the words "It's a jungle out there!" just popped into my head.

Oh, I almost forgot. You may be needing this:

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 02:54 PM
I'd need some grocery bags, too. You know, to suffocate myself with.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Aww, come on man. Saunter up to the dp4me clam bar and get yourself a nice big mouthful.

ROFL.....I can tell you from listening to how fat some of you are, and bald, and short......ROFL and I have seen alot of pictures on here from the members, that none of you are good looking enough for me to DO....as you put it. Oh wait, maybe one is.....ROFL

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:56 PM
I'd need some grocery bags, too. You know, to suffocate myself with.

Don't forget these for the clippings. It may be illegal in your municipality to put that much yard waste out on the curb with your regular trash.

RedNFeisty
06-20-2005, 02:57 PM
I saw sponge bob panties with little decorative accents at the butt crack line.

You know... so the boys can view them under their low riders.

I swear each generation has this conversation, but the next generation isn't going to have any more clothes on to take off.

ROFL
It cracks me up. You hear people preaching all the time about how parents should teach their teenagers to abstain, then those same people take their teenagers shopping and allow them to look like Candy down at the local tittie bar. Classic!

Cochise
06-20-2005, 02:58 PM
ROFL.....I can tell you from listening to how fat some of you are, and bald, and short......ROFL and I have seen alot of pictures on here from the members, that none of you are good looking enough for me to DO....as you put it. Oh wait, maybe one is.....ROFL

Yes, I'm an enormous 6'3", 190lb fatass.

Donger
06-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh wait, maybe one is.....ROFL

"So you're telling me there's a chance."

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Yes, I'm an enormous 6'3", 190lb fatass.Careful, dude. Think about what you're saying. I mean...if she wants to believe I'm 6' and 300 lbs, that's just fine with me.

Katipan
06-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Yes, I'm an enormous 6'3", 190lb fatass.

ooo

how youuuu doin'?

Cochise
06-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Careful, dude. Think about what you're saying. I mean...if she wants to believe I'm 6' and 300 lbs, that's just fine with me.

ERRR um, I mean, disregard that dp4me, you ever see that guy that Jerry Springer had to cut out of his house with a circular saw and weigh at a truck scale? That is me.

Cochise
06-20-2005, 03:03 PM
ooo

how youuuu doin'?

Now, I'm going to have to ask you to take a number and wait in line like everyone else. :drool:

Rausch
06-20-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm married and have never faked a thought or action in my life.

:spock:

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Ironically, I'm not married and have never had an honest thought or action in mine.

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 03:06 PM

Sorry Flo, Once you've posted that pic, you're not allowed to play the "heather locklear card" any longer. Mel just hit the bell and your next order is up.

Wearing that Bikini that fit 15 years ago, and flexing that mooseknuckle for your son's high school friends doesn't make you a Milf, Flo.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Sorry Flo, Once you've posted that pic, you're not allowed to play the "heather locklear card" any longer. Mel just hit the bell and your next order is up.

Link?

I Never pass up a good PS opportunity...

Cochise
06-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Link?

I Never pass up a good PS opportunity...

Donger
06-20-2005, 03:11 PM

Wearing that Bikini that fit 15 years ago, and flexing that mooseknuckle for your son's high school friends doesn't make you a Milf, Flo.

Heh. I haven't seen a mullet like that since leaving KC.

ChiTown
06-20-2005, 03:13 PM

ROFL

That's just too good not to rep. Holy crap, that's funny ROFL

Katipan
06-20-2005, 03:13 PM
:spock:

silly exaggeration for a silly troll.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 03:33 PM

I did post 2 pictures, but none in a bikini.......that was in your dreams Killer.:harumph:

Cochise
06-20-2005, 03:37 PM
I was wondering, if there were bikini pics, did someone photoshop out the offending parts, or did it just look like she had buckwheat in a scissor-lock?

Donger
06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
I was wondering, if there were bikini pics, did someone photoshop out the offending parts, or did it just look like she had buckwheat in a scissor-lock?

If her mullet is any indication...

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 04:34 PM
When I was married, I think the answer to "how to tell if my woman is faking it" would have been "we were having sex". I'm not sure how she managed to fit me in, what with the 3000 other guys she was f*cking. Hey, look, double entendre.

Donger
06-20-2005, 05:25 PM
When I was married, I think the answer to "how to tell if my woman is faking it" would have been "we were having sex". I'm not sure how she managed to fit me in, what with the 3000 other guys she was f*cking. Hey, look, double entendre.

You were wise to have included that last sentence.

Inspector
06-20-2005, 07:49 PM
none of you are good looking enough for me to DO....as you put it. Oh wait, maybe one is.....ROFL

Oh.

Hey, thanks.

Phobia
06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Oh.

Hey, thanks.

Yeah - I figured it was you.

Skip Towne
06-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh.

Hey, thanks.
What? I thought it was me.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
What? I thought it was me.

ROFL....well okay, maybe 2 ;)

Jenny Gump
06-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Shelly Gardner and I were on the same cheerleading squad in 10th grade. During Chemistry lab, we started talking about orgasms. I told her tentatively "I think I've had one..." She smiled and had a classic reply "If you don't know for sure, then you haven't had one." She told me what to do, and I went home that night and locked myself in the bedroom. Didn't stop til I figured out how that whole thing works. No need to fake such a wonderful thing...besides, I'm gonna make sure he's getting off, so why shouldn't I?

Jenny Gump
06-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Oh...and yeah...God bless Shelly Gardner.

Nzoner
06-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Reading this thread reminded me of that great scene from Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke in the back of the van.

"She gets to goin like a motorboat,fooooooooooooooock me Alex,Alex fock me,foooock me Alex,Alex fock me...."

keg in kc
06-20-2005, 10:04 PM
I can usually tell Palmela is faking because she loses focus and starts clicking on random links like hotmail and weather.com. Her sister, Fistina, is a little harder to gauge. She always seems really into it.

Rausch
06-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Oh...and yeah...God bless Shelly Gardner.

Why?

Was she your inspiration to become a secret agent?...

carlos3652
06-20-2005, 11:50 PM
This post is worthless without quality pics...

Some one had to say it...

ENDelt260
06-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Why?

Was she your inspiration to become a secret agent?...
Holy smokes... and I thought I had a short attention span.

chuxtrux
06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
My gf keeps yelling out Matt Blundin, should I be worried?

KCJake
06-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Excellent question. When your done just slap her on the rear and tell her to "get back into the kitchen and bake me some pie!"
Big Pimpin :Pimp:

KCChiefsMan
06-22-2005, 12:06 AM
"How to tell if your woman is faking it..."

hard to tell if your own woman is faking it. But if it's somebody else's woman, it's really not that hard to tell

Rausch
06-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Holy smokes... and I thought I had a short attention span.

Or an inside joke, whatever tickles yer' cucumber...