PDA

View Full Version : Who was the guy calling Robert Horry a chump?

BIG_DADDY
06-20-2005, 04:46 PM
The other day when we were talking about Phil Jackson? Something about he was just like Phil in the sence that all his championships were handed to him because he happened to be lucky enough to be on the right team. Who was that guy?

KC Dan
06-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Post #127

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117891&highlight=lakers

BIG_DADDY
06-20-2005, 04:59 PM
Post #127

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117891&highlight=lakers

Oh yea good ol objective TEX. ROFL

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 05:15 PM
call it luck, call it talent, the man loves basketball and as of last night he can be lucky any damn time he wants....

Spurs baby spurs.....ROFL

KC Dan
06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Whether you like him or not - Horry is MONEY!

BIG_DADDY
06-20-2005, 05:18 PM
call it luck, call it talent, the man loves basketball and as of last night he can be lucky any damn time he wants....

Spurs baby spurs.....ROFL

You do it as many times as he has luck has nothing to do with it. He wanted that game more than anyone on the court in the 4th quarter.

KChiefsQT
06-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Horry wins games... he has thrived for making those shots that will win you a game... where most guys are nervous as hell (Duncan wimping out on the last play of the fourth quarter where he could have finished it) Horry steps up and gets the job done. Thats what its all about folks!

Delano
06-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Horry wins games... he has thrived for making those shots that will win you a game... where most guys are nervous as hell (Duncan wimping out on the last play of the fourth quarter where he could have finished it) Horry steps up and gets the job done. Thats what its all about folks!

Yeah, it's pretty clear to me that Horry carried the Spurs to the position they are in right now, not Tim Duncan. :shake: Duncan is a stud who had a bad game at the line last night and missed a key put-back layup. I'd like to see 99.9% of the people on this Earth make that last shot with guys like Ben and Rasheed Wallace slapping at the ball. Duncan probably makes that 9 outta 10 times.

chiefs4me
06-20-2005, 05:44 PM
You do it as many times as he has luck has nothing to do with it. He wanted that game more than anyone on the court in the 4th quarter.

yes, I am agreeing with you...but if someone wants to call it luck, I don't care anymore...Call it whatever you want.:)

Garcia Bronco
06-20-2005, 05:51 PM
They don't call him Big Shot Bob for nothing

KChiefsQT
06-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah, it's pretty clear to me that Horry carried the Spurs to the position they are in right now, not Tim Duncan. :shake: Duncan is a stud who had a bad game at the line last night and missed a key put-back layup. I'd like to see 99.9% of the people on this Earth make that last shot with guys like Ben and Rasheed Wallace slapping at the ball. Duncan probably makes that 9 outta 10 times.

I NEVER said Horry carried the Spurs to the Finals. Duncan is my favorite player on the Spurs and in the NBA and I don't think anyone would disagree that he is a "stud".... But I was dissapointed that he didn't make that last shot. If you look at the replay,while it was a difficult shot it should have been a shoe in for Duncan. Did you see the look on his face after he missed? He couldn't believe it. So....don't get your panties in a bunch. Dunc's the man, as is HORRY!!!!!!!!