06-21-2005, 10:32 AM
I miss her cheerful chirping.

chiefs4me
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
oh..so I am not enough?ROFL

Skip Towne
06-21-2005, 11:12 AM
You're entertaining in a different way. But I haven't seen badgirl since the pictures thread.

PastorMikH
06-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Stumpy probably prohibited her from getting on here after he found that she had uploaded a pic of him.

stumppy
06-21-2005, 02:20 PM
:shrug:

By the way, does anyone know how to properly dispose of this ?

Iowanian
06-21-2005, 02:23 PM

We know you're enough to take on at least 2, dp

Skip Towne
06-21-2005, 02:29 PM
:shrug:

By the way, does anyone know how to properly dispose of this ?
I can't see the pic you posted. But if you see her send her over, we need her input on another thread. The one about the full moon.

stumppy
06-21-2005, 03:03 PM
I can't see the pic you posted. But if you see her send her over, we need her input on another thread. The one about the full moon.

It's just an old 5 gallon bucket of lye. I've had it for a couple of months and don't need it anymore.
I haven't seen her since she was talking about needing some time to herself and how nice it would be to just get away from it all. Wasn't she telling you the same thing when we were all at TK's house ? I have a couple of other friends that will testi..... uh..er.....said she had been talking about how cool it would be go someplace nobody would ever find her and start a whole new life.
I've been meaning to call you. When I left TK's house that day I found alarge envelope full of cash right next to your van. I'm POSITIVE it fell out of your van. You should be more careful when carrying around $5,000 . Let me know when would be a good time to bring it to you.

P.S. Maybe you could find some place down there to take this old bucket of lye off my hands.

Skip Towne
06-21-2005, 03:15 PM
It's just an old 5 gallon bucket of lye. I've had it for a couple of months and don't need it anymore.
I haven't seen her since she was talking about needing some time to herself and how nice it would be to just get away from it all. Wasn't she telling you the same thing when we were all at TK's house ? I have a couple of other friends that will testi..... uh..er.....said she had been talking about how cool it would be go someplace nobody would ever find her and start a whole new life.
I've been meaning to call you. When I left TK's house that day I found alarge envelope full of cash right next to your van. I'm POSITIVE it fell out of your van. You should be more careful when carrying around $5,000 . Let me know when would be a good time to bring it to you.

P.S. Maybe you could find some place down there to take this old bucket of lye off my hands.
Well....I......

PastorMikH
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Stumpy, perhaps you could dispose of it under Skip's trailer. Then everything could be written off as a lovers quarrel gone astry, er uhm, read that, Skip would be the one blamed for the hazardous wastes, not you.

:)

Skip Towne
06-23-2005, 07:35 AM
Stumppy has a history of making women disappear. First Bucs Girl and now this. I'm going to have the police go visit him.

Skip Towne
06-25-2005, 08:39 AM
Stumppy would have you believe she got lost in the pictures forum and can't find her way out. Something fishy going on here.

chiefs4me
06-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Stumppy would have you believe she got lost in the pictures forum and can't find her way out. Something fishy going on here.

Yep, it's been awhile......I thought maybe she was busy with the new job. Or maybe they broke up and stumpy is not telling us....or she just doesn't like us anymore.. :hmmm:

4th and Long
06-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Yep, it's been awhile......I thought maybe she was busy with the new job. Or maybe they broke up and stumpy is not telling us....or she just doesn't like us anymore.. :hmmm:
You got a mouse in your pocket? :p

badgirl
06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
I haven't gone anywhere and Stumppy and I are fine, trust me if someone disappears around here it will be him. J/K I wouldn't know what to do without him. Ok skip what do you need my idea on the moon about? :hmmm:

How could you all get along without me and all my advice? :p

Skip Towne
06-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I haven't gone anywhere and Stumppy and I are fine, trust me if someone disappears around here it will be him. J/K I wouldn't know what to do without him. Ok skip what do you need my idea on the moon about? :hmmm:

How could you all get along without me and all my advice? :p
How come you been away so long? That moon thing was a week ago. We were talking about how the full moon affects things here on earth. Want me to go dig up that thread?

badgirl
06-25-2005, 11:28 AM
How come you been away so long? That moon thing was a week ago. We were talking about how the full moon affects things here on earth. Want me to go dig up that thread?
Its hard to get the computer away from 2 teenage boys and a man, I dont get a turn around here unless I sneak it in :cuss:

I know how the moon effects things on earth, during a full moon the water bulges from the earth creating a low tide, the gravitational pull I guess is what does it. So you can imagine what it does to people, I remember when I worked at a hospital and people would go crazy during the full moon and a lot of babies are also born on the full moon. :)

Skip Towne
06-25-2005, 11:34 AM
Its hard to get the computer away from 2 teenage boys and a man, I dont get a turn around here unless I sneak it in :cuss:

I know how the moon effects things on earth, during a full moon the water bulges from the earth creating a low tide, the gravitational pull I guess is what does it. So you can imagine what it does to people, I remember when I worked at a hospital and people would go crazy during the full moon and a lot of babies are also born on the full moon. :)
I put the thread back on the front page for you.

chiefs4me
06-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Well it's good to see you back. Now you need to make up a schedule for the pc....so that you get your fair share of net time......

badgirl
06-25-2005, 11:43 AM
I put the thread back on the front page for you.
Ok I'm gonna run over and check it out. :p

chiefs4me
06-25-2005, 11:44 AM
You got a mouse in your pocket? :p

Maybe....;)

Skip Towne
06-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Well it's good to see you back. Now you need to make up a schedule for the pc....so that you get your fair share of net time......
Don't do it, badgirl, she's trying to tell you what to do. I don't let NO woman tell me what to do.

badgirl
06-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Don't do it, badgirl, she's trying to tell you what to do. I don't let NO woman tell me what to do.
I let NO ONE tell me what to do. Is that right skip?? :( Did I say that right.? :p

Skip Towne
06-25-2005, 11:56 AM
I let NO ONE tell me what to do. Is that right skip?? :( Did I say that right.? :p
By God, that's right, by God.

badgirl
06-25-2005, 11:58 AM
By God, that's right, by God.
PBJ PBJ PBJ :clap:

go bo
06-25-2005, 06:15 PM
I let NO ONE tell me what to do. Is that right skip?? :( Did I say that right.? :psuffer them not, milady...

suffer them not... :toast: :toast: :toast: