PDA

View Full Version : Brennan Hawkins found alive!

chop
06-21-2005, 02:09 PM
The little boy in Utah that wandered away from the boyscout camp was found alive. He's been missing for four days.

Cochise
06-21-2005, 02:13 PM
That's awesome, from the way the news was talking it sounded like he fell in that river for sure.

Phobia
06-21-2005, 02:15 PM
That's awesome, from the way the news was talking it sounded like he fell in that river for sure.

You're kidding. A sensationalist journalist? I refuse to believe that.

I never heard about the kid, but I'm glad he's okay.

shakesthecat
06-21-2005, 02:26 PM
He claimed an impending Eagle Scout ceremony was too much pressure, so he hopped a Greyhound for Albuquerque.

Iowanian
06-21-2005, 02:27 PM
He was probably just hiding from his new scout leader......Michael Jackson.

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
He was probably just hiding from his new scout leader......Michael Jackson. ROFL

dilligaf
06-21-2005, 02:43 PM
He was probably just hiding from his new scout leader......Michael Jackson.
How dare you take a great story about a child that was thought to be dead and found alive and make a sick joke about child molestation. Good one, though. ROFL

TRR
06-21-2005, 03:52 PM
They said a kid disappeared from that same camp site, and was never found last year.

Something smells fishy to me....

siberian khatru
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
They said a kid disappeared from that same camp site, and was never found last year.

Something smells fishy to me....

Camp Crystal Lake?

jspchief
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM
They should make him reimburse the expenses incurred during the search.

Ari Chi3fs
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Camp Crystal Lake?

Nope. Camp Neverland.

Iowanian
06-21-2005, 04:26 PM
AP Report
June 21, 2005

Late today, soon after being found alone, cold and scared in the mountains after 4 terrifying days of turmoil, when asked by reporters what his plans were, 11 year old Brennan Hawkins said he looked forward to eating cotton candy and spending the next month riding the ferris wheel, and being bounced on the knee of pop star Michael Jackson.

When asked by reporters if it seemed odd that he was sharing a sleeping bag with an 11 year old boy, merely days after being released by the court system, mr jackson replied "Thats Ig-nent, Don't be rediculous, this boy was terrified, and I want to show him I love children, and make him know he's not alone anymore"

Brennan's parents inisted that in the worse case scenerio, If touched inappropriately by Michael Jackson, there son would surely be presented the unclehumper merrit badge, and make him a shoe in for his Eagle Scout Award...........Only to have it revoked years later due to an alcoholic incident which shamed the organization.

UteChief
06-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I think the scout that disappeared last year was 15 miles from where the incident took place this year. Something isn't right. You would think the troop leader would pay a little more attention.