PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com poll: Oakland and KC two of the most improved teams

Ugly Duck
06-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Check it out.... Oakland as most improved and KC at #3. Now, if your players weren't so frikkin' OLD.... it may have done you some good!

http://www.nfl.com/index?improve_061905

(scroll down to bottom right)

Poster Nutbag
06-21-2005, 04:36 PM
I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders this offseason.
What, other than Moss, did they do to make them so "improved." They lost the only player they had with any real heart (Gannon).

Ari Chi3fs
06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Check it out.... Oakland as most improved and KC at #3. Now, if your players weren't so frikkin' OLD.... it may have done you some good!

Damn, a Raiders fan telling Chiefs fans that we are OLD. My how times have changed.

KC Dan
06-21-2005, 04:38 PM
It never gets old: Ruck the Faiders!

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2005, 04:40 PM
The Raiders fans I know here are not real high on them. The biggest complaint is they have nobody to throw the ball.

DJay23
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders this offseason.
What, other than Moss, did they do to make them so "improved." They lost the only player they had with any real heart (Gannon).
Apparently LaMont Jordan is the next Priest Holmes.

Though without an offensive line, I'm not sure how that will work.

Dayze
06-21-2005, 06:13 PM
The Raiders have improved, but "most improved"? I'm not sure.
They have so many issues that they can only improve so much in a short period of time. Whereas the Chiefs have replaced 40% of their defense with proven playmakers (less DJ, whom we can only assume will fiill right in, and impress us week after week).

I wonder how "improve" is defined. If by "improve" they mean sign the biggest FA name, but still have a long way to go to make the playoffs...then the Raiders are the most improved.

If 'improve' means filling in the key missing pieces that could get you to a SB quicker than anyone else in your division....then I think the Chiefs are most improved.

my $.02

ROYC75
06-21-2005, 06:13 PM

Oh come on Duck, you don't have no Scanlon........ :rolleyes: ROFL

milkman
06-21-2005, 06:18 PM
In essense they added the most talented headcase in the NFL, an essentially unproven RB, traded away probably their best LB and a CB from an already pathetic D, and people think they are the most improved?

What a bunch of moroons!

alanm
06-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Apparently LaMont Jordan is the next Priest Holmes.

Though without an offensive line, I'm not sure how that will work.
You forgot to add they still don't have a defense.
Everyone is slated for the SB on paper this time of year anyway.
We'll see how it translates to the field come Sept.

alanm
06-21-2005, 06:22 PM
When Moss goes down about the 2nd or 3rd game from a miscut cuticle or his prefered injury of the week you'll be able to hear the wailing in Oakland all the way down in Florida. ROFL

Over-Head
06-21-2005, 06:36 PM
When Moss goes down about the 2nd or 3rd game from a miscut cuticle or his prefered injury of the week you'll be able to hear the wailing in Oakland all the way down in Florida. ROFL

Ever hear of Porter and Curry? :hmmm:

htismaqe
06-21-2005, 06:58 PM

Curry won't be ready in time for the Chiefs game...

PastorMikH
06-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Fan poll? If we scew a poll and put the Chiefs first and Denver last in a Denver Newspaper's poll, I would suggest you not getting too excited about where Oakland ranks in this one.

That being said, Homerism Glasses are the only thing that will make the Raiders look improved.

Hercules Rockefell
06-21-2005, 07:07 PM

There's only a snow game in Denver about once every 2 seasons.

milkman
06-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Fan poll? If we scew a poll and put the Chiefs first and Denver last in a Denver Newspaper's poll, I would suggest you not getting too excited about where Oakland ranks in this one.

That being said, Homerism Glasses are the only thing that will make the Raiders look improved.

I tried to vote, but for some reason, when I hit submit, it didn't work.

the Talking Can
06-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Oaklands offense will be better...but there D will be worse than last year, which mean they' be like the 2003-2004 Chiefs D....ugly

Rain Man
06-21-2005, 07:20 PM

No.

C-Mac
06-21-2005, 08:20 PM
OK what am I missing here.
The Ravens sign Rolle and Mason from Titans and their more improved than KC???

milkman
06-21-2005, 08:25 PM
OK what am I missing here.
The Ravens sign Rolle and Mason from Titans and their more improved than KC???

You're missing (or ignoring) the East Coast :whackit: all over any teams from the east coast or Randy Moss.

Ugly Duck
06-22-2005, 12:44 AM
You forgot to add they still don't have a defense.

Did a Chiefs fan say that? A CHIEFS fan?!!

alanm
06-22-2005, 01:13 AM
Did a Chiefs fan say that? A CHIEFS fan?!!
Who better to proclaim such as a fan with vast experience at witnessing a team without? ROFL

Luzap
06-22-2005, 02:58 AM
Hey Duck,

You still driving that Chiefs Red Pick'em up Truck?

Luz
good to hear from you...