View Full Version : OMG niner fans happy about Morton

oaklandhater
06-21-2005, 10:42 PM
here is some funny one liners from the 49er message bord

WR. Morton is a veteran who knows what being a WR is all about
Morton is a solid receiver. That's good
Morton has the edge on experience
Morton will be a great contributor.
He's perfect for us. So everyone just chill. He's gonna be one hell of a contributor.

The Chiefs also signed Freddie Mitchell and we got Morton. I think i'm gonna send a letter to them with the word R.I.P.

First of all I think all our recievers could learn from Mortan

keg in kc
06-21-2005, 10:45 PM
He's perfect for us. So everyone just chill. He's gonna be one hell of a contributor.Sounds a lot like us a few years ago.

Hell, it's not like he's going to hurt them somehow. I don't think he was that bad here. And they definitely won't have to worry about drops in big games, 'cause they won't be playing in any.

TRR
06-21-2005, 10:51 PM
here is some funny one liners from the 49er message bord

He's perfect for us. So everyone just chill. He's gonna be one hell of a contributor.

The Chiefs also signed Freddie Mitchell and we got Morton. I think i'm gonna send a letter to them with the word R.I.P.

You should tell them how Morton quit on KC two times in one season, and then explain to them that he was outpreformed by a quitter in Eddie Kennison on a yearly basis.

Then explain to them that he is an absolute c*ck to all fans.

keg in kc
06-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Don't forget that he hates practicing, too. He bitched about how hard we worked the whole time he was here.

Demonpenz
06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
i hear his contract is voidable if it includes acts that have danger like riding a motorcycle or sucking 2 dicks at one time

Fat Elvis
06-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Someone needs to tell them that he is so good our coach thought his name was Johnnie Johnson.

tk13
06-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Yeah, but that's how fans are, this place included. I'm sure somewhere on an Eagles board somewhere there's a thread that says "OMG chiefs fans happy about signing FredEx".... same thing, only difference is Morton has accomplished something in this league other than running his mouth.

the Talking Can
06-21-2005, 11:48 PM
Yeah, but that's how fans are, this place included. I'm sure somewhere on an Eagles board somewhere there's a thread that says "OMG chiefs fans happy about signing FredEx".... same thing, only difference is Morton has accomplished something in this league other than running his mouth.

Was there any Chiefs seriously happy about signing Mitchell?

KCChiefsMan
06-21-2005, 11:52 PM
of course San Francisco is happy, anxious, excited, aroused and bi-curious about getting Johnnie Morton

Pants
06-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Morton will do well in San Francisco. He's more suited to a west coast type offense.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Morton will do well in San Francisco. He's more suited to a west coast type offense.

Is that a homosexual inuendo, or do you actually mean he will do ok in a west coast offense? Sorry, but it can be taken both ways.

Pants
06-21-2005, 11:57 PM
I mean he will do well in a west coast offense. No gay innuendo.

CoMoChief
06-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Hey at least that fag Morton will fit in more nicely in the city of San Fransisco ;)

Chiefs Pantalones
06-21-2005, 11:59 PM
I mean he will do well in a west coast offense. No gay innuendo.

Ok, gotcha.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Hey at least that fag Morton will fit in more nicely in the city of San Fransisco ;)

I'll give whoever says this again $5.

J Diddy
06-22-2005, 01:06 AM
Sorry, but it can be taken both ways.

ROFL

Kerberos
06-22-2005, 06:18 AM

If you are wanting to teach your recievers how to do the WORM after scoring a touchdown they might get a chance once or twice durning the season. :shake:

As I think JM made some crucial first down catches last year ... the year before he ****ed up and dropped some crucial catches and a big one in the playoffs so that is kind of a double edge sword.

I hope he does well in San Fran ... at least we don't have to see him twice a year playing in the AFC West or anything like that.

:)

cookster50
06-22-2005, 07:06 AM
I'll give whoever says this again $5.

"this again"

So, when do I get my $5?

wildcat09
06-22-2005, 07:08 AM
i just knew when i saw morton signed with the 9ers yesterday there would be all sorts of gay bashing on here today. good times

Lzen
06-22-2005, 07:30 AM
C'mon, Morton wasn't that bad. He actually did do some good things for the Chiefs. It's just that he was being paid way too much $$ for his production. We paid him to be a top tier (#1) WR and he never panned out to more than a #2. He will help the 49ers passing game. I'm curious as to what they paid him.

wildcat09
06-22-2005, 07:31 AM
i wonder if he was offended by the niner pr video?

stevieray
06-22-2005, 07:34 AM
i wonder if he was offended by the niner pr video?

that sure is witty.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 07:37 AM
For all you Morton haters, think back to the Packers game.

Yeah.

I don't mind seeing him go, though. He didn't pan out, we are saving money, and he was getting too old.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Yeah, but that's how fans are, this place included. I'm sure somewhere on an Eagles board somewhere there's a thread that says "OMG chiefs fans happy about signing FredEx"...
Is someone here happy about that...???

As far a Niners fans are concerned... when your pot has been empty for so long, even having a turd in it looks good at first.

wildcat09
06-22-2005, 07:42 AM
that sure is witty.

JFC not you again.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 07:43 AM
Is someone here happy about that...???

Put me on the list of those "happy" with the Freddie Mitchell signing. We got a guy for 1 year, on a vet minimum contract. Anytime that happens, I don't mind it.

Herzig
06-22-2005, 07:45 AM
For all you Morton haters, think back to the Packers game.

Yeah.

I don't mind seeing him go, though. He didn't pan out, we are saving money, and he was getting too old.

It was Kennison who caught the winning TD in OT. Did Morton do something notable in that game?

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-22-2005, 07:46 AM
Put me on the list of those "happy" with the Freddie Mitchell signing. We got a guy for 1 year, on a vet minimum contract. Anytime that happens, I don't mind it.
That's true I suppose...hey, he's wearing the right uniform so I'll cheer for him..... I just don't expect much.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 07:48 AM
It was Kennison who caught the winning TD in OT. Did Morton do something notable in that game?
Had 109 yards and a TD. Pretty good game, and had a crucial score.

stevieray
06-22-2005, 07:49 AM
That's true I suppose...hey, he's wearing the right uniform so I'll cheer for him..... I just don't expect much.

I'm not worried, the leaders on offense will show him how it is..

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 07:49 AM
That's the beauty of it. Don't expect much (or anything), and anything produced above and beyond that will be a pleasant surprise. :)

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-22-2005, 07:50 AM
That's what I was thinking...

That's Eddie on the ground... Morton's ass in your face...

KCTitus
06-22-2005, 07:51 AM
I hold no animosity for Morton...he wasnt living up to the size of his contract. Will Mitchell equal or suprass Morton's production last year? I dont think that's a stretch.

Herzig
06-22-2005, 07:59 AM
That's what I was thinking...

That's Eddie on the ground... Morton's ass in your face...

You forgot to put the adjective "sweaty" before ass in your statement.

Coach
06-22-2005, 08:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/OMFG.jpg

49ers fans are happy about Morton? Sheesh. Good luck on trying to get him to practice hard.

sd4chiefs
06-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Johnnie is our kind of guy,'' 49ers coach Mike Nolan said. ``He is a hardworking professional who will be a great example to our young receivers.''
:LOL:

TEX
06-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Johnnie is our kind of guy,'' 49ers coach Mike Nolan said. ``He is a hardworking professional who will be a great example to our young receivers.''

He's a L-O-S-E-R who will fit in nicely on a 2-14 team. San Francisco is the perfect place for that gay lad. It's like a mouse living in a cheese factory.

Calcountry
06-22-2005, 12:53 PM
All the niners have to do now is bring back Jeff Garcia. That is a combo that is perfect for San Fran. ;)

Ultra Peanut
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO NICK RIMANDO GET IN HIS MINI-MEOLA BELLY!

whoman69
06-22-2005, 02:29 PM
I heard they were going to give him some sort of community award for coming to the team, but he dropped it.

PastorMikH
06-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Any word on how much he signed for? I saw where it was a 2 year deal, but no figures were announced.

Calcountry
06-22-2005, 02:39 PM
The spin out here is, that if they were looking for an aging veteran to lead the youth WR's of SF, then why the fug didn't SF just sigh Jerry Rice?

They are not real excited about him the way the Raiders were about Moss, but hey, this is just the Worm, certainly not the caliber of Moss. Anyways, he will be humping the dirt in San Fran from now on.

royr17
06-22-2005, 03:23 PM
I would go on to say that i bet that guy is a Sourthern Cal fan where Morton went to college at.

Ultra Peanut
06-22-2005, 04:05 PM
Everybody dance like there's ass in your pants.

Ultra Peanut
06-22-2005, 04:06 PM
I would go on to say that i bet that guy is a Sourthern Cal fan where Morton went to college at.Yes. Because, as everyone knows, "San Francisco" is synonymous with "Southern Cal."

Ultra Peanut
06-22-2005, 04:09 PM
I hear it's near Sacramende.