PDA

View Full Version : SanFran HC Mike Nolan: "Johnnie is our kind of guy"

ct
06-23-2005, 08:18 AM
ROFL

Sorry if repost, been out a couple days. I just found this statement to be hilarious!! Johnnie would have been a perfect addition to thier training video.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-23-2005, 08:40 AM
That simple quote verifies everything we've ever suspected... JM is most defiantely teh ghey.

StcChief
06-23-2005, 09:02 AM
That's good because you got him.

Go luck. Maybe he can catch it there.

RedNFeisty
06-23-2005, 09:46 AM
Maybe he is a good fit for them. The Chief's have lost or let go of players before that turned out to be good for a different outfit. The season will tell.

ct
06-23-2005, 09:48 AM
I think JM can still play and contribute, he had definitely worn out his welcome in KC.

Although his starting days for 75% of teams is probably over, San Fran is definitely one of those 25%, their WRs are weak!

NJ Chief Fan
06-23-2005, 10:39 AM
I think JM can still play and contribute, he had definitely worn out his welcome in KC.

Although his starting days for 75% of teams is probably over, San Fran is definitely one of those 25%, their WRs are weak!

and we dont fall in that 25%?

im still not sold on our wr crop for the up coming season and fred ex is not the answer...atleast thats what i believe

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 10:55 AM
btw - i believe my cousin(female) was doing the horizontal bop with Johnny morton... so all this "the ghey" talk is soooooo teh ghey.

cookster50
06-23-2005, 10:58 AM
Welcome to last week.

MichaelH
06-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Gay or not, he's still a metrosexual pillowbiter that will fit in perfectly in the land of fruits and nuts.

Carlota69
06-23-2005, 11:02 AM
btw - i believe my cousin(female) was doing the horizontal bop with Johnny morton... so all this "the ghey" talk is soooooo teh ghey.
Yeah, why does everyone think he's gay--because he's playing in SF? If so, that's not gay, that's ignorant.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah, why does everyone think he's gay--because he's playing in SF? If so, that's not gay, that's ignorant.
they think he's gay because matt millen made some kind of "pillowbiter" insult during a fight between the two when morton played in detroit.

AND because they WANT to think he's gay .... it's easier to fling insults when you have a ghey target. :rolleyes:

many people around here feel betrayed by Morton ... they thought that they were getting a #1 receiver when he signed as a free agent. But when he turned out to be a secondary/possession type receiver, they got pissed... ignoring that it was their own misjudgement that was at fault, not Morton's production.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Gay or not, he's still a ..... pillowbiter:hmmm:

gay or not, he's still gay?

brilliant!!

HC_Chief
06-23-2005, 11:24 AM
ignoring that it was their own misjudgement that was at fault, not Morton's production.

Wrong. Morton received a huge contract, then turned in two absolutely lousy seasons. He compounded fans' distaste for him by being an aloof prick.

Gay or not, he's a f*cking cocksucker.

Valiant
06-23-2005, 11:28 AM

No, I think it is because he is a NFL athlete who does not have a girlfriend, is never seen in public with a girl, and had to have a radio station find women willing to go out with him... If i am a nfl athlete i am banging a different hot chick weekly...

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Wrong. Morton received a huge contract, then turned in two absolutely lousy seasons. He compounded fans' distaste for him by being an aloof prick.

Gay or not, he's a f*cking one who sucks the penis.
his contract wasn't huge ... he got a 5 million dollar signing bonus and wasn't slated to make any kind of big base money until this year.

and the 3 million base salary he was scheduled to get this year isn't huge.

that's not even #1 wide receiver money.

as for the lousy season ... most free agents tend to struggle in their first year with a new team. Consider that he switched from NFC to AFC,offensive systems, from turf to grass, and from X to Y it wasn't difficult to predict.

as for being "an aloof prick" ...

Gonzo is "an aloof prick" too and people around here drop to their knees and suck his man juice at a moments notice.

btw - you'd be aloof too if the fans made gay cracks about you all the time and chit .... heck, i'd be more then aloof.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 11:45 AM
No, I think it is because he is a NFL athlete who does not have a girlfriend, is never seen in public with a girl, and had to have a radio station find women willing to go out with him... If i am a nfl athlete i am banging a different hot chick weekly...
how do you know all these things?

how much time do you personally spend around morton?

how much are you just assuming?

my cousin went to a a bar that morton regularly visited and said he was pretty popular with ladies .... including herself apparently.

boy, did she get pissed when i made a crack about morton's hands one time ... and she's not even a huge football/chiefs fan. ROFL

Brock
06-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Gonzo is "an aloof prick" too and people around here drop to their knees and suck his man juice at a moments notice.

btw - you'd be aloof too if the fans made gay cracks about you all the time and chit .... heck, i'd be more then aloof.

That's a pretty graphic description. But Gonzalez is going to the Hall of Fame, and Morton is just a guy who has had a decent career.

The gay cracks actually started with Matt Millen, not the fans.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 11:52 AM
That's a pretty graphic description. But Gonzalez is going to the Hall of Fame, and Morton is just a guy who has had a decent career.

The gay cracks actually started with Matt Millen, not the fans.
oh i agree ... i've never said Morton was a great receiver or even a very good one.

just that people are making the situation fit what they want ...

gay = i've seen more facts to prove he's not gay

bad hands = he was 3rd in drops on the team and tops in the league in 3rd down receptions for 1st downs at some point

aloof = no more aloof than some fan favorites

huge contract = complete bull

if you don't like him ... fine, i didn't want him in the 1st place, but all this other stuff is just BS.

HC_Chief
06-23-2005, 11:53 AM
his contract wasn't huge ... he got a 5 million dollar signing bonus and wasn't slated to make any kind of big base money until this year.

That was more $ than any other receiver was making... it was roughly equal to Gonzo's annual take.

as for the lousy season ... most free agents tend to struggle in their first year with a new team. Consider that he switched from NFC to AFC,offensive systems, from turf to grass, and from X to Y it wasn't difficult to predict.

Holy shit, you look for any excuse to blast the team, now look for any excuse to rationalize Morton's first 2-year's crap performance? I would find the excuse plausible, if it were only his first season. He sucked his second season as well. Last year was the first season in KC where he actually <i>earned</i> the jack we were giving him.

as for being "an aloof prick" ...

Gonzo is different - he is a superstar. He's the top player at his position... he gets some slack for that alone. Besides, I've heard stories about him being a good guy too... I guess it depends on how you approach him? I've seen him hang out & talk to fans at TC. He seemed alright to me.

Yeah, he's a dick because everyone calls him gay. Uh huh. Sure. That's how he was announced when he signed with KC three seasons ago: pillowbiter and receiver (huh, he "receives" more than balls... huh huh, he "receives balls too") Johnny Morton has signed with us. Everyone be sure to gay-bash on him. :rolleyes:

Again, you go out of your way to bash the org, then go out of your way to defend a a guy with very little production? Why must you always be contrarian?

keg in kc
06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Holy shit, you look for any excuse to blast the team, now look for any excuse to rationalize Morton's first 2-year's crap performance? I would find the excuse plausible, if it were only his first season. He sucked his second season as well. Last year was the first season in KC where he actually <i>earned</i> the jack we were giving him.Laz has some real weirdness going on lately. He's got this Greg Wesley sucks, cut him and play William Bartee vibe going. I'm thinking it's some bad dope, maybe. Could be time for an intervention.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Holy shit, you look for any excuse to blast the team, now look for any excuse to rationalize Morton's first 2-year's crap performance?.
the 2nd part of of you statement evidently dispproves the first part, now doesn't it.

whoman69
06-23-2005, 12:00 PM
they think he's gay because matt millen made some kind of "pillowbiter" insult during a fight between the two when morton played in detroit.

AND because they WANT to think he's gay .... it's easier to fling insults when you have a ghey target. :rolleyes:

many people around here feel betrayed by Morton ... they thought that they were getting a #1 receiver when he signed as a free agent. But when he turned out to be a secondary/possession type receiver, they got pissed... ignoring that it was their own misjudgement that was at fault, not Morton's production.
A possession type receiver needs to have good hands. I wouldn't have been pissed about him if he could catch the ball when he got even the least bit of pressure. Might not be a drop in the stats, but a receiver has to be able to catch the ball occassionally when he gets bumped or gets a hand on him. Morton could not.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Laz has some real weirdness going on lately. He's got this Greg Wesley sucks, cut him and play William Bartee vibe going. I'm thinking it's some bad dope, maybe. Could be time for an intervention.
more bullchit...

i merely suggestion the bartee thing one time, in one post.

and i even put a little smilie face to show that it was more of a lark than serious.

one mention and now it's a "thing" a "vibe"

:doh!:

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
A possession type receiver needs to have good hands. I wouldn't have been pissed about him if he could catch the ball when he got even the least bit of pressure. Might not be a drop in the stats, but a receiver has to be able to catch the ball occassionally when he gets bumped or gets a hand on him. Morton could not.
the stat has been posted before ... he was 3rd on the team in drops

behind boerigter,kennison .... tied with Gonzo for 3rd.

keg in kc
06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
o:-)

splatbass
06-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Gay or not, he's still a metrosexual pillowbiter that will fit in perfectly in the land of fruits and nuts.

You've never been to the Bay Area, huh?

I always laugh when people have this idea that SF is nothing but gay people walking around. You can go to SF and not see any more gay people than anywhere else unless you go to the Castro district. It is a really nice city. Of course the 49ers are actually based in Santa Clara, which is next to San Jose, and is less gay than K.C.

Leave your trailer park once in a while dude..... :p

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 12:16 PM
o:-)
yanking my chain again, i see

bastige :cuss:

:p :clap:

Carlota69
06-23-2005, 12:32 PM
You've never been to the Bay Area, huh?

I always laugh when people have this idea that SF is nothing but gay people walking around. You can go to SF and not see any more gay people than anywhere else unless you go to the Castro district. It is a really nice city. Of course the 49ers are actually based in Santa Clara, which is next to San Jose, and is less gay than K.C.

Leave your trailer park once in a while dude..... :p

LOL--good point.

patteeu
06-23-2005, 01:26 PM
oh i agree ... i've never said Morton was a great receiver or even a very good one.

just that people are making the situation fit what they want ...

gay = i've seen more facts to prove he's not gay

bad hands = he was 3rd in drops on the team and tops in the league in 3rd down receptions for 1st downs at some point

aloof = no more aloof than some fan favorites

huge contract = complete bull

if you don't like him ... fine, i didn't want him in the 1st place, but all this other stuff is just BS.

I don't often agree with you (not that you would care), but I agree with you on this.