PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rainman!!

Skip Towne
06-23-2005, 03:38 PM
I see you just passed Frazod in post count and now you aren't my neighbor on the chart anymore. I'll help you move into your new digs if I can have that refrigerator you left on the back porch. How long has it been since you passed someone?

Saulbadguy
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
the winnar is you.

Skip Towne
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
the winnar is you.
I don't feel like a winnar. I lost a witty neighbor and his cats never shit in my yard. Who knows what Frazod might do?

Saulbadguy
06-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Good point. Lay low for awhile. Wait until the postman delivers you his mail, and then use that as a way to break the ice.

Rain Man
06-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Holy cow. I passed frazod? I never thought I'd pass frazod.

Can you loan me your minivan for the move?

Skip Towne
06-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Holy cow. I passed frazod? I never thought I'd pass frazod.

Can you loan me your minivan for the move?
Sure, I'll even come help. It seems you once said you didn't have anyone on either side of you for 2500 posts. So apparently you haven't passed anyone for awhile. Now, about that fridge.....

Rain Man
06-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Sure, I'll even come help. It seems you once said you didn't have anyone on either side of you for 2500 posts. So apparently you haven't passed anyone for awhile. Now, about that fridge.....

Yeah, I think the last person I passed was keg, and that was ages ago.

You can have the fridge. Don't come and get it yet, though. There's someon-, er, something in it that I need to dispose of first. Do you know where I can get about 100 pounds of baking soda cheap?

Skip Towne
06-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I think the last person I passed was keg, and that was ages ago.

You can have the fridge. Don't come and get it yet, though. There's someon-, er, something in it that I need to dispose of first. Do you know where I can get about 100 pounds of baking soda cheap?
You might PM Stumppy. He has a bucket of lye.