PDA

View Full Version : Food or Sex?

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2005, 12:16 AM
Would you give up sex in order to continue eating all the delicious meals and foods you are accustomed to?

Conversely, would you give up food, eating only processed "nutrition squares" for the rest of your life in order to continue having great sex?

Poll forthcoming.

SoCalBronco
06-25-2005, 12:17 AM
No Star Wars option, Bob?

ChiefsCountry
06-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Sex, your hand is a good subsitute for that. There is no subsitute for food.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Sex, your hand is a good subsitute for that. There is no subsitute for food.
I wouldn't say your hand is a good substitute... a suitable substitute, yes, but a good substitute, no.

ChiefsCountry
06-25-2005, 12:25 AM
I wouldn't say your hand is a good substitute... a suitable substitute, yes, but a good substitute, no.

Yeah, your right.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:32 AM
I'm probably the only person on here who'd ever say this, but I enjoy food more than I enjoy sex. Although really, really good sex guaranteed perpetually would make me at least consider soylent green.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 12:33 AM
I'm probably the only person on here who'd ever say this, but I enjoy food more than I enjoy sex. Although really, really good sex guaranteed perpetually would make me at least consider soylent green.
IT'S PEOPLE! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

Phobia
Oh look - all the people posting on Friday night chose Food over sex. I'm shocked.

Fire Me Boy!
Oh look - all the people posting on Friday night chose Food over sex. I'm shocked.
****er... I'll get mine tomorrow morning WITHOUT the cuddling and talking.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:36 AM
****er... I'll get mine tomorrow morning WITHOUT the cuddling and talking.Hey, me too.

Course, yours will involve someone other than you.

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2005, 12:36 AM

Go smoke some brisket and some fine cheese, **** your hot wife and LEAVE US ALONE! :mad: :deevee:

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:37 AM
****er... I'll get mine tomorrow morning WITHOUT the cuddling and talking.

But more paying...

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 12:53 AM
But more paying...
If you mean "paying" like "she's gonna sell all my shit for 1/4 it's worth at the garage sale while I sleep for 4 hours after having worked since 6 a.m. Friday morning" then... yeah... you're probably right.

By the way... my wife sucks at bargaining and apparently will sell a $600 four year old Zenith TV in perfect working order for $50, even after I told her specifically that I wouldn't even contemplate selling it for less than $100... stop on by, she might sell you the house for $100 or less.

:shake:

go bowe
06-25-2005, 01:03 AM
If you mean "paying" like "she's gonna sell all my shit for 1/4 it's worth at the garage sale while I sleep for 4 hours after having worked since 6 a.m. Friday morning" then... yeah... you're probably right.

By the way... my wife sucks at bargaining and apparently will sell a $600 four year old Zenith TV in perfect working order for $50, even after I told her specifically that I wouldn't even contemplate selling it for less than $100... stop on by, she might sell you the house for $100 or less.

:shake:hey, when she's ready to sell your hi-def widescreen, call me first, ok? :) :) :)

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:04 AM
.... Although really, really good sex guaranteed perpetually would make me at least consider soylent green...

I could pick sex, but clearly would specify:

incredible oral sex, preceding 25-30 minutes of passionate intercourse in varied positions....DAILY....

Then I'd give up pizza, wings, beer, and fried chicken for good. :hmmm:

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 01:06 AM
I would specify:

incredible oral sex, preceding 25-30 minutes of passionate intercourse in varied positions....DAILY....

Then I'd give up pizza, wings, beer, and fried chicken for good.F*ck that. I want it all.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:06 AM
F*ck that. I want it all.

You should date Hooters chicks then.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:07 AM

:shake:

I might need your home phone number.

My bedroom TV just crapped out on me and it's making the G/F seriously edgy...And I'd pay $100.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:08 AM
You should date Hooters chicks then.

Yeah, 'cause those chicks obviously have everything going for them...

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah, 'cause those chicks obviously have everything going for them...

Keg's only interested in the sex, and the food....you and I, we'd do better to cruise the Nelson Art Gallery, I guess. :shrug:

Michael Michigan
06-25-2005, 01:11 AM
Costanza combined the two.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Costanza combined the two.

Seinfeld? :hmmm:

Otter
06-25-2005, 01:15 AM
Should sex offer the variety and different locals that cuisine presents I’d settle for a vitamin and oatmeal every day for the rest of my life.

When you are comfortable in bed with a girl and awkwardness of ‘getting to know you’ is over with there really aren’t too many better moments in life. The good one night romps are good too but thier hard to come by on a regular basis.

I would personally put it up there with catching a TD, scoring a goal in a big match or being the man who comes thru in whatever.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:17 AM
... scoring a goal in a big match.

Soccer? :hmmm:

Pussy....heh.

keg in kc
Keg's only interested in the sex, and the food....you and I, we'd do better to cruise the Nelson Art Gallery, I guess. I'm pretty much only interested in the food at this point. And not even Hooters food.

Fire Me Boy!
hey, when she's ready to sell your hi-def widescreen, call me first, ok? :) :) :)
yeah, I'll do that. :banghead:

God knows what she'll have sold by the time I get up tomorrow.

Otter
06-25-2005, 01:19 AM

Pussy....heh.

I refined the post...never played soccer. I'm half-asleep and have too many drinks in me..

Otter
06-25-2005, 01:21 AM

Pussy....heh.

Played hockey from pre-high school till I graduated college. That kinda goal.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:21 AM
....you and I, we'd do better to cruise the Nelson Art Gallery, I guess. :shrug:

Love to.

I've always wanted to rip a reality-warping fart in an elevator full of those types...

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:22 AM

So you played french soccer on ice?...

Michael Michigan
06-25-2005, 01:26 AM
Seinfeld? :hmmm:

Indeed.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Love to.

I've always wanted to rip a reality-warping fart in an elevator full of those types...

ROFL

Me too, after a night of Beer and wings....heh.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:28 AM

Thank God. I hadn't had YOU pictured as a soccer puzzy...:thumb:

alanm
06-25-2005, 01:37 AM
Should sex offer the variety and different locals that cuisine presents I’d settle for a vitamin and oatmeal every day for the rest of my life.

When you are comfortable in bed with a girl and awkwardness of ‘getting to know you’ is over with there really aren’t too many better moments in life. The good one night romps are good too but thier hard to come by on a regular basis.

I would personally put it up there with catching a TD, scoring a goal in a big match or being the man who comes thru in whatever.
I had to go with Otter's synopsis. Good sex is hard to pass up. :p I can pass on a rib eye steak. :)

Phobia
06-25-2005, 01:38 AM
I would go (and could afford to go) days without food in order to have really good sex.

I don't know why nobody has taken you up on this yet. I would, but my wife reads. She'd probably want to meet you first or something.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:39 AM
I would go (and could afford to go) days without food in order to have really good sex.

Of course, you are a woman right?

Hey, you know how long it takes a woman to come? :hmmm:

Chauvanist answer: "Who cares?"

luv
06-25-2005, 01:39 AM
Is that supposed to make me feel better or something? Never mind, deleting the post.

PastorMikH
06-25-2005, 01:41 AM
I may be a Pastor, but I'm still human sign me up for wafers for two - and some instructions on how to make the wife eat them.:)

PastorMikH
06-25-2005, 01:43 AM

This is an obvious sign that she hasn't eaten wedding cake yet. Once she does, she'll opt for the food in a heartbeat over the wafers.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Is that supposed to make me feel better or something? Never mind, deleting the post.
I was just messing around... I suck.

alanm
06-25-2005, 01:47 AM
This is an obvious sign that she hasn't eaten wedding cake yet. Once she does, she'll opt for the food in a heartbeat over the wafers.
There's a message in there somewhere. Damned if I can figure out what it is though. :hmmm: :)

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:49 AM
I was just messing around... I suck.

That should be in a PM to DC....

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 01:50 AM
That should be in a PM to DC....
:banghead: Go start an anal sex thread.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Thank God. I hadn't had YOU pictured as a soccer puzzy...:thumb:

Played for 8 years, bitch... %(/

luv
06-25-2005, 01:53 AM
Once I get married, if I can make my hubby want me more than he wants my cooking, I'm gonna make someone a pretty good wife.

Rausch

Talk to my girlfriend and I will in a heartbeat...

Phobia
Played for 8 years, bitch... %(/

Played soccer? No wonder you can't hold your liquor.

keg in kc
Played for 8 years, bitch...I think I had almost as much fun playing soccer as I did baseball.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Once I get married, if I can make my hubby want me more than he wants my cooking, I'm gonna make someone a pretty good wife.

Shame.

My g/f doesn't cook, but then I don't want to get married either...

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:54 AM

Already got one in the Hall of Classics...heh.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108864

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Played soccer? No wonder you can't hold your liquor.

I can blame no sport for that night's poor performance.

I can say I've regained a great deal of my tolerance lately...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 01:56 AM
I don't want to get married either...And if you ever do, I'm going to reach through your screen and beat some sense into you.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:56 AM
I think I had almost as much fun playing soccer as I did baseball.

Two things I'll never do again:

1) Watch a baseball game.

2) Get my prostate checked.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 01:57 AM
Here's a tip... use the cooking WHILE you're making him want you. Messy, but fun.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:57 AM
And if you ever do, I'm going to reach through your screen and beat some sense into you.

Good luck with that...

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 01:58 AM
Already got one in the Hall of Classics...heh.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108864
I know... good thread. I even got some rep from that thread.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 01:58 AM

2) Get my prostate checked.I loved playing baseball. It was pretty much the only thing I've ever been good at, but once I blew my knee out, I went psycho.

Nowadays, going to a ball game is just an excuse to drink.

Never had a prostate exam. Not looking forward to it.

Phobia
06-25-2005, 02:01 AM

2) Get my prostate checked.

You're waaaay too young to have your prostate checked. Bruising? Rodent bites?

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 02:08 AM
....Bruising? Rodent bites?

That, or from the airline employee's "instructions" upon his return from Johnny Morton's new home....heh.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:31 AM
You're waaaay too young to have your prostate checked. Bruising? Rodent bites?

Part of the normal procedures while checking for a hernia.

Or so I was told.

Gorilla-handed mother****er...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 03:34 AM

Or so I was told.

Gorilla-handed mother****er...I don't know how to tell you this, but I had/have a hernia. It was checked. By a good doctor. I've never had a prostate check. You do the math.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 03:38 AM

Or so I was told.

Gorilla-handed mother****er...
Ever seen the Friends episode where Chandler visits Joey's tailor?

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:40 AM
Ever seen the Friends episode where Chandler visits Joey's tailor?

QUIT READING TEH INTERWEB MOTHER****ER AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL! :cuss:

I feel...dirty.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 03:42 AM
QUIT READING TEH INTERWEB MOTHER****ER AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL! :cuss:

I feel...dirty.
Actually, I just printed it out and was about to start reading. Have to make a couple phone calls for work, then I'm reading.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:45 AM
Actually, I just printed it out and was about to start reading. Have to make a couple phone calls for work, then I'm reading.

Wait, is this like when the chick you picked up from the bar says "Really, I'll call you tommorow. It's not a big deal, I always have to wash my hair after sex anyway..."

'Cause, like, I'm not trying to pressure you into something this soon...I mean...you know....it's not like, it meant something...or.....you know...uh, BYE!*click*

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2005, 03:45 AM
Who the **** do you call at 3 am?

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 03:46 AM
I have to call around to area police, fire and sheriff's depts for reports.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 03:47 AM
Wait, is this like when the chick you picked up from the bar says "Really, I'll call you tommorow. It's not a big deal, I always have to wash my hair after sex anyway..."

'Cause, like, I'm not trying to pressure you into something this soon...I mean...you know....it's not like, it meant something...or.....you know...uh, BYE!*click*
No...... really..... I'll e-mail you.... tomorrow.

alanm
06-25-2005, 03:48 AM
Here's a tip... use the cooking WHILE you're making him want you. Messy, but fun.
Why does that scene from Norma Rae pop into mind. :hmmm:

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 03:49 AM
Who the **** do you call at 3 am?Booty call, baby. Booty call. Or, as I like to call it, "the ugly cooch you call when you strike out at the bar".

alanm
06-25-2005, 03:50 AM
I don't know how to tell you this, but I had/have a hernia. It was checked. By a good doctor. I've never had a prostate check. You do the math.
ROFL ROFL ROFL I thought that sounded a little bizzare. ROFL

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:50 AM
Why does that scene from Norma Rae pop into mind. :hmmm:

Is that like some Lifetime Channel $#it or something?...

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:52 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL I thought that sounded a little bizzare. ROFL

It might not have been a prostate exam, but the somebidge had half his arm up my turd-tunnel.

On the positive side, there's no need for me to experiment in college...

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2005, 04:02 AM
Booty call, baby. Booty call. Or, as I like to call it, "the ugly cooch you call when you strike out at the bar".

I'd never call anyone at 3 am unless I was in life-threatening danger.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 04:06 AM
I'd never call anyone at 3 am unless I was in life-threatening danger.Some people consider not getting their freak on a life-threatening danger.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 04:08 AM
It's for work... and the people I'm calling are just as, or more bored than I.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 04:08 AM
Some people consider not getting their freak on a life-threatening danger.

You're talking to someone who has positively no clue what "getting their freak on" is about.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 04:10 AM
Ok, Rausch... I'm reading now.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 04:18 AM
Ok, Rausch... I'm reading now.

What I post on Chiefsplanet is free.

You arent' helping...

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2005, 04:18 AM
You're talking to someone who has positively no clue what "getting their freak on" is about.

Uh....that would be sex.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 04:26 AM
Uh....that would be sex.

Okay, I could be wrong.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 04:27 AM
Okay, I could be wrong.Either that, or he's finally found urbandictionary.com

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 04:32 AM
Either that, or he's finally found urbandictionary.com

Thanks to you now I have found urban dictionary.com and have adjusted my sig to reflect it.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 04:35 AM
Thanks to you now I have found urban dictionary.com and have adjusted my sig to reflect it.

Once again I've been usurped by urban culture...

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 04:35 AM
What I post on Chiefsplanet is free.

You arent' helping...
You're gonna look funny wearing your ass as a hat.

As always, take this at face value...

Good stuff. I kinda felt like the ending was good and out of place at the same time. I loved it and didn't like it all at once. Interesting feeling. I think what would make the ending more understandable/acceptable would be if I knew a little more about the wife... there's very little detail about their relationship, so it's a little hard to care that she came back.

I really enjoy your description and organization. Aside from some normal editorial work, it's a very interesting idea, but could use a little further development.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Once again I've been usurped by urban culture...

I got to keep it fresh. Just think of how bored people would be of the constitution if everyone went around quoting it all the time.

FWIW, I'd of kept it on here but the damn sig nazi said you can only have 500 characters. I had to cut half of what I put on.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 04:40 AM
You're gonna look funny wearing your ass as a hat.

I got big ears, it's ok...

Good stuff. I kinda felt like the ending was good and out of place at the same time. I loved it and didn't like it all at once. Interesting feeling.

Uh, no idea what you mean there.

We aren't dating, so if you don't like it that's ok.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 04:42 AM

Sounds like an excerpt straight from the newest episode of "Queer eye for the Straight Guy"

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 04:44 AM

No, that's the feeling. I know I'd really like it if the relationship were developed, so I cared that she came back, but as it is it doesn't mean much to me. The POTENTIAL for the ending is outstanding, but it's unrealized because of the undeveloped relationship.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 04:45 AM
No, that's the feeling. I know I'd really like it if the relationship were developed, so I cared that she came back, but as it is it doesn't mean much to me. The POTENTIAL for the ending is outstanding, but it's unrealized because of the undeveloped relationship.That's the best kind of relationship. Nip that shit in the bud.

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2005, 04:47 AM
Okay, I could be wrong.

While I am unfamiliar with the practice, I am down with the lingo. And I've watched tons of porn.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 04:48 AM
That's the best kind of relationship. Nip that shit in the bud.

ROFL

stumppy
06-25-2005, 09:10 AM

:spock:

UH.......no it's not.
You didn't happen to notice if the person performing the prostate exam had both of his hands on your shoulders while he was checking you out, did you ?

DTLB58
06-25-2005, 10:16 AM
I eat what I want AND have great sex OFTEN :p

chiefs4me
06-25-2005, 10:32 AM
I would give up food for sex if it was with someone I really wanted.....

Calcountry
06-25-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm probably the only person on here who'd ever say this, but I enjoy food more than I enjoy sex. Although really, really good sex guaranteed perpetually would make me at least consider soylent green.yes, according to that movie, we were suppose to run out of food by now. lol.

Calcountry
06-25-2005, 11:30 AM
You should date Hooters chicks then.I was at the A's game last night, sorry to interject sports in here, I mean this being a sports BB and all, and there was this babe with a huge rack with a black and orange T shirt with the words "GIANTS" written right across the chest.

:hmmm: Gave me an idea for a competing restaurant chain to go up against Hooters. To work at this joint, well less than D cup need not apply.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 12:16 PM
:hmmm: Gave me an idea for a competing restaurant chain to go up against Hooters. To work at this joint, well less than D cup need not apply.

ROFL Great Idea....heh.

badgirl
06-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Hell yes I'd give up food for sex anyday, what a stupid question. :p

Phobia
06-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Hell yes I'd give up food for sex anyday, what a stupid question. :p

Drop the cheeseburger and bring your ass over here.

badgirl
06-25-2005, 12:53 PM
Drop the cheeseburger and bring your ass over here.
I don't have a cheeseburger to drop, what about if I just bring my ass over there? :drool:

Phobia
06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't have a cheeseburger to drop, what about if I just bring my ass over there? :drool:

Can you be here in like, 5 minutes? My wife will be home in 15, so we have to hurry.

Calcountry
06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Hell yes I'd give up food for sex anyday, what a stupid question. :pOf course, the babe in Badgirls avvy would make an excellent waitress at "GIANTS". :D

CosmicPal
06-25-2005, 01:00 PM
I like incorporating food with my sex.

Speaking of which, wasn't there a Seinfeld episode where George was getting hungry during sex or something, and he had to sneak food in with the sex? He was doing it so often that whenever he ate, he'd get all frisky...

badgirl
06-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Can you be here in like, 5 minutes? My wife will be home in 15, so we have to hurry.
Can't make it that fast, and you wouldn't want it to end that soon. Lets make it another time. (back to my cheeseburger) :banghead:

CosmicPal
06-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Can't make it that fast, and you wouldn't want it to end that soon. Lets make it another time. (back to my cheeseburger) :banghead:

Hey, I have all day. Skip him, and mosey on over here....

badgirl
06-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey, I have all day. Skip him, and mosey on over here....
hmmmmmm all day huh? :drool: Wow take our time, slow and easy, then fast and rough, I'm on my way. :drool:

Gotta run, maybe I'll get the chance to be back on here a while later. :(

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I like incorporating food with my sex.

Speaking of which, wasn't there a Seinfeld episode where George was getting hungry during sex or something, and he had to sneak food in with the sex? He was doing it so often that whenever he ate, he'd get all frisky...

Yeah, MM referred to that earlier; I was busy with life during the "Seinfeld" years....think I missed a lot of quality comedy. :hmmm: