PDA

View Full Version : Bell's Honeymoon Is Over!

petegz28
06-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Royals are getting pounded by the worst team in baseball for the 3rd game straight. Now it is time to see Bell get the team back on track.

nascher
06-26-2005, 04:33 PM
yes 6 game losing streak now and very poor play.

Lima destroys all hope with his piss poor pitching !!!

Pitt Gorilla
06-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Man, I usually hate to put much blame on Baird because I really like what he has done in terms of talent acquisition (Huber and Bautista for nothing). BUT, running Lemma Time out there every fifth day is just BEGGING for a loss. You essentially have NO chance to win when he starts. Yeah, I know he pitched one good one against the Dodgers, and nobody else could get anyone out today either. It doesn't matter. We're not going anywhere this year and Lima doesn't need more experience. Cut ties already.

sd4chiefs
06-26-2005, 05:02 PM
If you lose three in a row to the worst team in baseball and you have the worst record now doesn't that make them the worst team in baseball? :(

nascher
06-26-2005, 05:04 PM
its official now !!!!! :)

Worst Team in MLB !!!

Mr. Laz
06-26-2005, 05:07 PM
STFU

Sure-Oz
06-26-2005, 05:52 PM
good lord these threads get old, our team is going to suck, ill give bell more than 24 games to decide his fate. Lima needs to be put in the pen when Bautista and Affeldt come back, id rather see both them starting. Our lineup isn't that good flat out, our leading guy is a dude who hasn't played MLB in 4 years. That should tell you something...just hope the team improves, there will be alot of ups and downs this year.

Demonpenz
06-26-2005, 06:42 PM
you can pour syrup on shit and it would taste good for a couple bites

Sure-Oz
06-26-2005, 06:43 PM
you can pour syrup on shit and it would taste good for a couple bites
lol i dont know about that how about the you can polish a turd phrase but it's still a turd.

Deberg_1990
06-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Royals are getting pounded by the worst team in baseball for the 3rd game straight. Now it is time to see Bell get the team back on track.

Dude, IM not saying Bell is the "Savior" or anything, but its not all his fault. You actually need talent to win. If you want to bitch, start with these two clowns:

Glass
Baird

Demonpenz
06-26-2005, 06:46 PM
i wish they would just see what they have and bring guys up. No more long mcewing or sweeney

Sure-Oz
06-26-2005, 06:54 PM
id like to see sweeney, long, brown traded for decent talent. I like what brown has done but hes 30 i believ.

Nightfyre
06-26-2005, 10:36 PM
I'll trade petegz to the yankees for Derek Jeter. He's just their kind of fan. Then he can have the leagues biggest payroll too!

beavis
06-26-2005, 11:53 PM
I'll trade petegz to the yankees for Derek Jeter. He's just their kind of fan. Then he can have the leagues biggest payroll too!
OMGZ fire Gl@SS!!!!!11111111

petegz28
06-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Will be interesting to see how the team reacts to a Bell ass chewing. I would expect either people being benched or some better play over the next 3 games.

Deberg_1990
06-27-2005, 09:06 AM
Will be interesting to see how the team reacts to a Bell ass chewing. I would expect either people being benched or some better play over the next 3 games.

Like i mentioned earlier. Sure Bell might get them to play a little harder but the fact is alot of these guys simply dont have the talent to play at the Major League level everyday. Alot of these guys would never see the light of day if they played in the Boston, St Louis, Angels or White Sox Organizations.

nascher
06-27-2005, 09:09 AM
That's right :(

petegz28
06-27-2005, 09:10 AM
Like i mentioned earlier. Sure Bell might get them to play a little harder but the fact is alot of these guys simply dont have the talent to play at the Major League level everyday. Alot of these guys would never see the light of day if they played in the Boston, St Louis, Angels or White Sox Organizations.

I agree. But they do have the talent to play better than they have the last 3 games. Chicago just got lucky i fyou ask me the first 2 games with some bloop singles and throw-the-bat-at-the-ball hits. But we should of spanked the Rockies.