PDA

View Full Version : "Hit Me Baby One More Time" : A few observations

Simplex3
06-30-2005, 07:13 PM
1. These people's voices don't age like fine wine.
2. I can't understand a f**king word the announcer says due to the combination of:
  a. His accent
  b. The crowd noise.
3. I must have slept through the 80's because I don't remember these people
4. The fact that 80's music is coming back may be the scariest thing happening in our country.
5. These people in the audience must be really hard up for entertainment if they're cheering like this for these people.
6. I'm thankful that, in general, these people are choosing to clothe themselves.
7. Some of these people are rather humorous.

Rain Man
06-30-2005, 07:16 PM
If you look closely, you'll notice that the audience shots are really just cleverly inserted clips of the crowds at Adolf Hitler's Nuremburg rallies.

Deberg_1990
06-30-2005, 07:17 PM
5. These people in the audience must be really hard up for entertainment if they're cheering like this for these people.

I have a feeling that cheering has been mysteriosuly inserted "after the fact"

Simplex3
06-30-2005, 07:28 PM
6. I'm thankful that, in general, these people are choosing to clothe themselves.
7. Some of these people are rather humorous.

Mr. Laz
06-30-2005, 07:55 PM
I have a feeling that cheering has been mysteriosuly inserted "after the fact"
nah ... i just think they "loop" the sound

space microphones throughout the place, crowd sound goes into mics and comes out of speakers back into mics ...... so on and so on

basically makes 200 people sound like 2000

i've often thought that the chiefs do the same thing at arrowhead

Ultra Peanut
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
i've often thought that the chiefs do the same thing at arrowheadCAN IT, LEVY!

patteeu
06-30-2005, 08:34 PM
It's easy to see why they aren't recording artists anymore.

I thought Juice Newton did an alright job. PM Dawn made theirs sound like music (barely). The rest were horrible.

What's the deal with PM Dawn sitting for their performance?

The Missing Persons gal lost her ability to squeak. Now she sounds like any other old hag with a cigarette worn set of vocal cords.

Animotion were scary. Especially when that ragged looking old lady started took off her jacket. I'm glad she stopped there.

Simplex3
06-30-2005, 08:42 PM
I noticed the heavier guy had to be helped down the stairs. He might have trashed his knees.

ENDelt260
06-30-2005, 10:18 PM

PM Dawn sucked when they were popular.

Say... I'd forgotten about PM Dawn. Who the hell was it they had a beef with? I remember it was so ill advised it was laughable.