PDA

View Full Version : No truth to TO rumor

Terribilis
07-02-2005, 05:58 AM
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/
sorry if its a repost-
Eagles | No Change with Owens' Situation
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:47:31 -0700

Bob Brookover, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports with a month to go before training camp there has been no change in Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens' contract situation. As noted earlier, there is also no truth to the rumor of him being traded to the Oakland Raiders "Everybody has asked me about the trade rumor with Oakland, and that's obviously not accurate," agent Drew Rosenhaus said Friday, July 1. "Terrell has said he's receptive to the idea of playing for another team, but I do not have permission to seek a trade at this time. I've talked to the Eagles. I'm not going to get into who I've talked to, but their position hasn't changed, and neither has ours."

Nightfyre
07-02-2005, 06:00 AM
I would think the Lions would be more interested than the raiders anyway.

Terribilis
07-02-2005, 06:02 AM
I would think the Lions would be more interested than the raiders anyway.
lol
who really needs cap room for another position-
its all about the WR

Over-Head
07-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Thank god! :clap:
While I do respect TO as a great WR, I was quite nervous about the ego problem between Moss and him.
I'd rather see Porter and Curry along with Moss in the back field, than see a pissing contest each week between TO and Moss on who didn't get enough catches.

jspchief
07-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Hopefully TO will hold out for the first 4 weeks of the season. :thumb:

PHOG
07-02-2005, 09:36 AM
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/
sorry if its a repost-
Eagles | No Change with Owens' Situation
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:47:31 -0700

"Everybody has asked me about the trade rumor with Oakland, and that's obviously not accurate," agent Drew Rosenhaus said Friday, July 1.

Somehow, I kind of doubt this..

(Self important prick)

Skip Towne
07-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Thank god! :clap:
While I do respect TO as a great WR, I was quite nervous about the ego problem between Moss and him.
I'd rather see Porter and Curry along with Moss in the back field, than see a pissing contest each week between TO and Moss on who didn't get enough catches.
You're going to put those guys in the backfield? Which one is the fullback?